Gone Fishin' Productions

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,850 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,850 Most Popular Price

Gone Fishin' Productions is a wedding videography company located in Boston, Massachusetts. Founder and cinematographer Zach Levenson is enthusiastic about using film to tell others' stories. Zach uses a documentary-style and unobtrusive approach to filming, to ensure couples remain comfortable and relaxed in front of his camera. He aims to provide high-quality, affordable films that will serve as life-long mementos.

Zach's flexible nature enables him to accommodate any start time that is convenient for you. He will arrive as early as needed and will stay at your celebration for as long as it takes to capture the aesthetic and most important parts of your day. He will capture footage of morning preparations, the ceremony, the reception, dancing, and speeches. He also provides videography services for rehearsal dinners. Zach encourages client revisions and will provide couples with all of the raw footage of their event if desired. When the weather permits, Zach will use drones to capture additional footage. Gone Fishin' Productions can provide couples with the following products:

• A one-minute cinematic trailer of the wedding
  • A five- to eight- minute highlight video
  • A 30- to 60-minute full-feature film of the wedding

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1850

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1850

Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive

• Jamie
    Jamie Married on 09/03/2021

Consultation for September 2021 wedding

Zach was overall professional, understanding, flexible, and responsive. He truly kept me at ease with his answer and professionalism. He was the first videographer who I contacted when we first got engaged. Great price and amazing work ethic. We can’t wait for our wedding day
  • Jackie
    Jackie S. Married on 06/25/2021

A wedding day must have!

There are not enough words to express how happy we are with the decision to use Zach to capture our wedding day. I reached out to Zach early in the wedding planning process after a friend recommended him. He was very responsive and easy to work with, even during the COVID postponing process. Even though I had seen Zach’s work prior to our wedding, when we got our videos back, he had exceeded all my expectations. He is so talented and truly did an incredible job capturing some of the best moments of our day—the big and the small. I did my fair share of browsing, and truly there is no other videographer out there who will give you the same amount of content as Zach does, with the same quality and price. We got a 1 minute trailer, 8 minute highlight, and a 50 minute feature all under 2 weeks from our wedding. In addition to that we also got the flash drive of raw footage which was also just as fun to look at. Do not hesitate in booking, it will be one of the best decisions you can make!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey W. Married on 03/13/2021

The best out there!!!

Can I give 100 stars?! Zach is the best of the best. He is extremely professional, and our wedding video is something we will cherish forever. The video quality is some of the best I have seen for wedding videography. Less than 24 hours after my wedding, the video trailer was already in my inbox! He also asks for your feedback and willing to make any changes you'd like to the videos (not needed because the video was already perfect) including music.

I should add, I had to switch venues/wedding plans about 10 times because of covid, and Zach was the most easy going, go with the flow type personality you want in a wedding vendor. Thank you for that, Zach!

his work is awesome! I would recommend him to anyone!!!

Thanks again, Zach!

13 photos · 08/08/2018

Deals

Gone Fishin' Productions 1
Discount

I currently have only a few weddings booked in July 2019 for videography. If i am avaialble for your wedding day I will take 300$ my normal price!

Boston Boston, MA, 02021
Location of (Gone Fishin' Productions)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding