Gone Fishin' Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Jamie
    Jamie Married on 09/03/2021

Consultation for September 2021 wedding

Zach was overall professional, understanding, flexible, and responsive. He truly kept me at ease with his answer and professionalism. He was the first videographer who I contacted when we first got engaged. Great price and amazing work ethic. We can’t wait for our wedding day
  • Jackie
    Jackie S. Married on 06/25/2021

A wedding day must have!

There are not enough words to express how happy we are with the decision to use Zach to capture our wedding day. I reached out to Zach early in the wedding planning process after a friend recommended him. He was very responsive and easy to work with, even during the COVID postponing process. Even though I had seen Zach’s work prior to our wedding, when we got our videos back, he had exceeded all my expectations. He is so talented and truly did an incredible job capturing some of the best moments of our day—the big and the small. I did my fair share of browsing, and truly there is no other videographer out there who will give you the same amount of content as Zach does, with the same quality and price. We got a 1 minute trailer, 8 minute highlight, and a 50 minute feature all under 2 weeks from our wedding. In addition to that we also got the flash drive of raw footage which was also just as fun to look at. Do not hesitate in booking, it will be one of the best decisions you can make!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey W. Married on 03/13/2021

The best out there!!!

Can I give 100 stars?! Zach is the best of the best. He is extremely professional, and our wedding video is something we will cherish forever. The video quality is some of the best I have seen for wedding videography. Less than 24 hours after my wedding, the video trailer was already in my inbox! He also asks for your feedback and willing to make any changes you'd like to the videos (not needed because the video was already perfect) including music.

I should add, I had to switch venues/wedding plans about 10 times because of covid, and Zach was the most easy going, go with the flow type personality you want in a wedding vendor. Thank you for that, Zach!

his work is awesome! I would recommend him to anyone!!!

Thanks again, Zach!
  • Karyn
    Karyn K. Married on 08/16/2020

Best Videographer!

Zach was great to work with and his talent is amazing! I would highly recommend him. He was very professional and easy to work with. Our videos were ready within just days and we are so happy with them. Watching them is like reliving our wedding day. Thank you so much!
    Derek P. Married on 08/08/2020

Professional videography

When reviewing videographers, gone fishin productions stood out in their high level video production quality compared to the home video feel of other vendors. Then when we got our wedding videos back, we were further impressed by how well they captured the day and their quality.
  • Katy
    Katy Married on 04/18/2020

Great to work with during COVID

Zach is quick to respond, easy to work with and the quality is the best! We had a lot of rearranging with getting married during COVID and Zach was so easy to work with. The videos we will cherish forever!
  • Laurel
    Laurel C. Married on 10/05/2019

Best Decision We Made!

Hiring Zach to be our wedding videographer was easily the best decision of our wedding planning. He was incredibly professional, non-intrusive, and yet got all of the best footage possible. He is a super nice guy and so very talented at what he does. You can't beat his videographer package and his timelines are unreal. We had videos back within 3 days of our wedding! He stages them out so well so that you get the trailer, then the highlight (WITHIN A WEEK!), then the full feature. Each product was so well done and we will cherish them forever. Thank you Zach and Brides- do NOT hesitate to hire him!
  • Elise
    Elise S. Married on 09/20/2019

Don’t look any further!

If there is one thing that several brides have told me it is that they regret not having a videographer at their wedding. I am so glad Zach was recommended to us. Not only did he fit into our budget, he offered the services of someone that charges far more!

Zach was truly amazing at capturing the special moments of our day and putting them seamlessly together in a beautiful video. He came early and stayed until he felt the job was done (which is far later than I thought he would stay)! Zach would set us up his own way to capture the shots we had discussed or capture one that we didn’t even know we wanted or needed. He truly has an amazing eye.

And when my best friend and bridesmaid went into labor, he caught the telephone call from her as well as my FaceTime with her before I went down the aisle.

I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to shed a tear or ten when they get their video from their wedding!
    Victoria C. Married on 07/20/2019

So happy with our decision!

We were on the fence about getting a videographer, but hiring Zach was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! He was flexible, professional and reliable. He was SO easy to work with and never in the way. He was actually affordable and got our videos back to us quickly. Highly recommend!
    Katie Married on 06/29/2019

Highly Recommend!

I would highly recommend Zach for any wedding videography needs. He was very professional and easy to work with. He also worked alongside our photographer and other wedding staff wonderfully. The wedding videos he created for us were amazing and they will be cherished for decades to come. I can't say enough great things about Zach!
  • Kelly
    Kelly F. Married on 06/22/2019

Cinematic Genius

Zach is amazing. I don’t even have words for how great he was and how perfectly he captured out day, He listened to everything we wanted and was nearly invisible all day. When we went to do our first look it started pouring and my husband had to hang out with him in the car for a while and hasn’t stopped talking about how much fun he had hanging out with him. He got everything to us so fast and we have received so many compliments on how perfect our video is.
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 05/11/2019

Must-have for your wedding day!

If you’re looking to hire a videographer for your wedding, Zach is your guy! He was extremely professional and easy to work with. He worked with the photographer and captured the best moments of our wedding. He brought his drone and got drone footage as well. I loved watching our video because he captured moments that I didn’t even know happened during our day. He got us a 1-minute highlight preview the day after our wedding, a 6-minute video AND a 46 minute video just days later. I’m still getting texts and comments from friends and family saying how awesome our video turned out. Highly recommend! Thank you Zach!!
  • Cheryl
    Cheryl Married on 04/06/2019

The Best Videographer Ever!

Having Zach do the videography at our wedding was by far the best choice! He is so talented and got a preview to me within days. The videos he has sent me of my wedding will be treasured forever. He perfectly captured the day and I am so grateful he was there! Do not hesitate when hiring Zach, you will never regret it!
  • Casey
    Casey M. Married on 12/30/2018

So happy with our forever memories!

I cried watching all of Zach'a videos before booking-- that's when I knew he was the one I had to hire! Looking for an affordable videographer that will truly capture your day?! He's your guy. My package included a trailer, highlight video and feature all produced within a week of my
    Wedding. The quality and professionalism Zach delivers is top knotch !
    Jess Married on 11/30/2018

Amazing Wedding Videographer !!

I highly recommend Zach as a wedding videographer! He was by far my favorite vendor durning our wedding. He was not pushy, so quiet and captured some of my favorite shots and moments from my wedding. He was reasonably priced and everyone loved the final product! I can not say enough good things about him!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly Married on 11/02/2018

Such a Great Experience

Zach was wonderful to work with. On my wedding day he arrived at all locations on time and got straight to work. He absolutely captured all of our special moments, and yet most of the time I completely forgot he was there. My fiance and I must have watched our trailer 100 times on our honeymoon, we loved it so much. When it came to the long version, we went back and forth a few times and he was extremely responsive, quick and accommodating to make sure every piece we wanted was in there. His drone work was also really cool. Everything was easy/breezy and we are so happy to have these videos to look back on!
  • Kacey
    Kacey Married on 09/15/2018

Favorite vendor!!

My best vendor for my wedding ! Everyone always wants to opt out of a video when the budget is tight. That was me too! I got some last minute advice before my wedding to get a videographer. So I was looking for under $1000, good quality (nothing cheesy) and flexible...I found Zach. He covered it all. The video was artsy , better quality than our wedding photos. He also had the video ready immediately which was so awesome. You won’t regret booking him !!!
    Ashley W. Married on 08/18/2018

Great experience

Zach and his team were great; short TAT with videos and made edits quickly when needed!
    Megan Married on 07/20/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Without a doubt, Zach is your guy! His work is truly outstanding. Zach was extremely detailed with every shot he captured. Throughout the planning process, he never skipped a beat. He was always available for questions, suggestions, and updates. The quality of his work shows how much pride he takes in his job to ultimately deliver the best possible video for his clients. My husband and I are forever grateful to have hired Zach for our wedding. Because of him, we are able to "relive" our entire wedding day for the rest of our lives. Truly, the amount of compliments we have received on our video is outstanding!!
    Chelsea Married on 07/07/2018

Our favorite vendor

Zach was our favorite vendor: professional, unimposing, flexible, and at a great price. His chill demeanor never felt imposing (unlike our photographer). He captured some amazing angles with his artistic eye. He got us our footage insanely quickly. In short, did a great job!
    Ariel Married on 06/09/2018

Professional and talented

Zach was the videographer for our wedding and we are so happy he was! Highly professional, fast to send us our videos (we got our highlight reel the night after the wedding!) And he worked really well with our photographer to get the best shots. We barely knew he was there which is what we wanted since we didnt really have experience being in front of a video camera! Zach was also very flexible with our schedule and locations - he got some footage of me and the bridesmaids then went across town to get footage of the groom and groomsman getting ready before the wedding. Overall we were very happy with his services and will recommend him to anyone!
    Linsey F. Married on 05/24/2018

Amazing job!

We were so happy with our decision to use Zach from Gone Fishin’ Productions back in May of 2018. He got great footage while still managing to somehow remain invisible. I barely even noticed he was filming which was a huge plus for us because we are a pretty camera shy couple. His prices are very fair and he finished our video very quickly. We had a sneak peak the day after our wedding! The video turned out great and almost everyone who watches it cries and tells us how amazing it came out. I give Zach 5 stars all around without a doubt!!!
    Kelly Married on 04/07/2018

Amazing Work

Zach did the videography for my April 2018 ceremony and reception and my husband and I were completely blown away by his talent and professionalism. He captured all of the important moments and was so easy to work with. I have probably watched our video 100 times, I love it so much! Besides the incredible quality of his work, I was also amazed at how fast everything was delivered. We were actually watching the highlight reel on our wedding night! I would HIGHLY recommend this vendor to anyone.
    Amanda G. Married on 03/10/2018

Amazing Videographer!

I cannot day enough wonderful things about Zach! He was the videographer for our wedding back in March of 2018. He was so incredible to work with ! Friendly, outgoing, and captured every amazing detail of our special day! I received many comments on how wonderfully the video came out and it also brought my family to tears! I highly recommend Zach! You will absolutely love working with him! Thank you Zach for making such a wonderful video for us!
    Emily Married on 09/23/2017

Incredible footage!!

We booked a photographer first and debated getting a videographer, and I’m so happy we decided to also book Zach! He captured footage from the day that we wouldn’t have gotten with just our photographer. Zach was easy to work with, was very friendly, and was extremely punctual at getting us our video after our big day! He even used a drone to fly over us which was so cool! We love our video and we love our sneak peek he provided ahead of time!! I highly recommend booking Zach, it’s 100% worth it and you won’t regret it when your laughing / crying / smiling at all the amazing footage he will take on your big day!!