Gloucester, Gloucester, MA 01930 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Real Weddings 1

About Pirates Lane Video

Pirates Lane Video is a professional wedding and event videography company located in Gloucester, Massachusetts. They produce cinematic highlight videos and full-feature films all over the North Shore and throughout the Greater Boston area. They’re unobtrusive in their approach and use a documentary style. Pirates Lane Video wants you to relax and enjoy your wedding while your day is beautifully captured on film.

Experience
Jim Merchant is the owner and lead videographer of this company. He’s been a part of the wedding industry since 2010 and has filmed hundreds of weddings. Jim promises high-quality results as he will be the main videographer and editor of your wedding video. His hope is for his films to bring you right back to your special day.

This award-winning videography company offers multiple packages to choose from. Couples can pick from their Silver, Gold, Platinum or Diamond package. Each collection includes: 4K Ultra-HD cameras, four to eight hours of coverage, long-form documentary edit and a USB flash drive. Additional services include:

• Multiple cameras
country club wedding 3 51 182825

• Videos 6

19 Reviews for Pirates Lane Video

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2017

I just wanted to share how amazing it was working with Jim from Pirates Lane. My husband and I got married at The Barn at Gibbet Hill in June 2017. I just felt like from beginning to end he was so professional and attentive to my needs and what I wanted to be included in my wedding video. At my wedding Jim had his own drone to take ariel shots of the barn which was amazing, he chose the most perfect music for my wedding video, and was so discrete at our wedding...you barely noticed he was there. It truly was an amazing experience and watching my wedding video still makes me cry. The highlight video was amazing, it was so perfect and included literally every moment that meant the world to me. If you were to ask yourself...will I really want a wedding video? The answer is yes, and it is worth every cent! Use Jim, you won't regret it. Cheers, Happy Planning.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Pirates Lane Video's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review Ashley! It was great working with you guys, and I'm so glad you enjoyed your videos!

Jen · Married on 08/13/2016

Jim from Pirates Lane was an absolute pleasure to work with. I originally had not budgeted for a wedding videographer and ultimately realized I would really regret not having video footage of my wedding. I am so happy I decided to hire Jim. He is extremely professional and responsive. Of all the wedding vendors I worked with, he was by far the fastest to respond to emails, which was greatly appreciated, especially in the final weeks leading up to the wedding. His footage is so comprehensive and included video and audio files I never expected! I know we will watch our video documentary for years to come and I am so grateful we have Jim's amazing footage to re-live our wedding day over and over again! He offers several different wedding packages, which are all very reasonable. Thank you so much for your hard work Jim!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Pirates Lane Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 990.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,560.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form
  • What videography services do you offer? Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage

Real Weddings

• Online Wedding Invitations and Accessories - Salem Design
    Online Wedding Invitations and Accessories - Salem Design Wedding Invitations

We can't say enough good things about Pirates Lane Video (THEY DID A VIDEO FOR US). Prompt, excellent equipment, gave us plenty of time, the editing and final video of our event was absolutely terrific. Jim Merchant is pleasant, easy to work with, and has an instinctive feel for what special moments to capture and include in your video. He works with you to make sure it's just what you want, and there are no hassles over making changes to get it just right. Even though you will have a rehearsed plan of events, you will be preoccupied with your part in it. Those special moments that just happen - Jim will spot them and make sure nothing special in your event will be missed. Jim Merchant of Pirates Lane will make sure that all is captured that you expected, and then make it into a video that has a creative and special quality that comes from his keen eye and instincts about how to make your video extra special. When we have another event, Pirates Lane is the only video service we'd think of hiring for the job. - Sharon Shea

• Gloucester Gloucester, Massachusetts, 01930 See on map