Pirates Lane Video

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,600 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,600 Most Popular Price

Pirates Lane Video has several customizable packages to choose from, and an easy online booking process. Their high quality Documentary and Cinematic Highlights films are all shot in 4K Ultra-HD. They’re unobtrusive in their approach and use a hybrid cinematic/documentary style. Pirates Lane Video wants you to relax and enjoy your wedding while your day is beautifully captured on film.

Experience
Jim Merchant is the owner and lead videographer of this company. He’s been a part of the wedding industry since 2010 and has filmed hundreds of weddings all over New England. Jim promises high-quality results as he will be the main videographer and editor of your wedding video. His hope is for his films to bring you right back to your special day.

This award-winning videography company offers affordable base packages which can be customized to fit your needs;

Documentary Package - Includes a full length documentary edit of the most important parts of your day, including full ceremony and speeches.

Cinematic Package - Includes a Cinematic Highlights Film (3-5 min.), in 4K widescreen. The perfect length for rewatching or sharing with friends and family online.

Platinum Package - Includes both full length Documentary Film and Cinematic Highlights Film.

Customize your packages with;

• Live Streaming
  • Teaser Trailer (4K widescreen)
  • Additional coverage
  • Drone Videography

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Cameras

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,600

Add'l Hours
Highlight Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Highlight Video
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Bridgette T. Married on 08/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Experience with Jim!

We had our wedding ceremony this past weekend with only our immediate family, best man, and maid of honor in attendance. Although we were sad not to have our 400 guests attend the ceremony live, Jim was able to help us so that they could all attend virtually! Jim was such a pleasure to work with. Leading up to the wedding, he was so accommodating of the requests I had for the livestream website (adding a chat function, adding a PDF of the wedding with both English and Vietnamese translations of the ceremony). Our guests had told us the sound and video quality of the livestream was amazing - they could hear and see almost everything. The price was extremely affordable and reasonable. I would highly recommend working with Jim!

Pirates Lane Video's reply:

Hi Bridgette! Thanks for having me!! I'm so glad everything went well and everyone was able to enjoy the ceremony!
  • Bryanna
    Bryanna G. Married on 04/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

On the fence about a videographer? Hire Jim! You won't regret it!

If you are on the fence about getting a videographer, I know exactly how you feel! I was the exact same way, and could not imagine spending more money on something that did not feel essential to our wedding. However, we got our video last night, and I turned to my husband smiling, and said "That was seriously the best money we ever spent." And trust me, I was incredibly budget conscious throughout our entire wedding. I laughed, I cried, and I loved seeing guests interact that I did not notice on the day of the wedding. It's so fun to see! Jim was an absolute professional and quite possibly the easiest of our vendors to work with. He answered all of his emails in an incredibly quick amount of time, and we received our wedding trailer and full video quicker than I anticipated. My number one concern was whether or not our videographer would be in the way. Let me tell you now that I hardly knew Jim was there. I can't believe the shots he was able to get without me even seeing him. I researched a ton of other videographers, and Jim was definitely the most reasonably priced that I saw. I cannot recommend him enough. Seriously, if you are on the fence about having a videographer, just do it and hire Jim!

Pirates Lane Video's reply:

Hi Bryanna! Thank you so much for the wonderful review!!! I'm so glad you enjoyed the video! It was great working with you and your families. Have a great summer!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Real Weddings

• Steven & Maria
    26 photos · 05/03/2015

Online Wedding Invitations and Accessories - Salem Design Online Wedding Invitations and Accessories - Salem Design Wedding Invitations

We can't say enough good things about Pirates Lane Video (THEY DID A VIDEO FOR US). Prompt, excellent equipment, gave us plenty of time, the editing and final video of our event was absolutely terrific. Jim Merchant is pleasant, easy to work with, and has an instinctive feel for what special moments to capture and include in your video. He works with you to make sure it's just what you want, and there are no hassles over making changes to get it just right. Even though you will have a rehearsed plan of events, you will be preoccupied with your part in it. Those special moments that just happen - Jim will spot them and make sure nothing special in your event will be missed. Jim Merchant of Pirates Lane will make sure that all is captured that you expected, and then make it into a video that has a creative and special quality that comes from his keen eye and instincts about how to make your video extra special. When we have another event, Pirates Lane is the only video service we'd think of hiring for the job. - Sharon Shea

Gloucester Gloucester, MA, 01930
Location of (Pirates Lane Video)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding