Precision Films

Merrimac, MA View map Visit website
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

We’ve always had a passion for cinematography. Yet, it wasn’t until we specifically started working as wedding cinematographers that we understood the real power of capturing a once-in-a-lifetime kind of moment. We seek out those intimate and joyful moments, capturing the essence of every couple’s very special day on camera. To have a beautiful video you will cherish for the rest of your life, and for generations to come.

We absolutely love what we do. It's who we are. We can't wait to bring to your story to life. What are you waiting for?

Contact us today to get started with your event.

Precision Films is a professional videography company based out of Newton, New Hampshire. We have a passion for cinematography and capturing that once-in-a-lifetime moment. Their goal is to capture your unique essence on film and display the joy felt on your special day. Precision Films will use a Cinematic and storytelling approach to bring your love story to life.

This award-winning company was established in 2010. Precision Films films weddings all over the greater Boston area offering couples multiple wedding packages to choose from. Each package includes a lead videographer, 6 to 10 hours of coverage, a full-length edited video, a digital online copy of the final product and professional color correction. Additional services include:

• High-definition video
  • Multiple cameras
  • Multiple locations
  • Additional hours
  • Highlight video
  • Drone footage
  • Raw footage
  • Third videographer

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Highlight Video
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
USB Hard Drive

Ashley Married on 10/16/2020

THE Best!!!

Michael and his beautiful work was hands down one of the best additions to our wedding day! He perfectly captured every moment and displayed it back in a video we will cherish forever. One thing that stood out about Michael was that we never had to alter our day to “make sure he got the shot”, he was always on his toes, catching every moment in action. In fact, we didn’t even realize in the moment how much he was able to record! Our highlight film is our favorite and we have already watched it over and over, reliving our favorite day!! The longer film also captured all speeches, dances and important moments for a keepsake video to look back on! Don’t hesitate to book with Precision Films! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
  • Madeline
    Madeline Married on 10/12/2019

Say Yes to a Wedding Videographer!

I must have watched hundreds of wedding videos and researched a couple dozen companies before coming across Precision Films. Their packaging was the best I had come across and their videos were exactly the style I was looking for. Michael and his team were great to work with, very professional and accommodating. I love being able to relive our wedding day, they captured some magical moments and put it all together in a way that is going to make me cry tears of joy for many years to come.
  • Avesta
    Avesta Married on 10/05/2019

Outstanding!!!!

My husband and I live in Boston, and when it came to finding a videographer for our wedding at Sate Room in Boston, MA, we did not know where to begin. I am admittedly picky with quality and storytelling, and the few Boston videographers I liked were all already booked very far in advance. What I didn't know at the time was that this was a blessing in disguise because it forced me to expand my search to the broader New England area, and that's how I found Mike whose work vastly exceeds any of the other videographers I had considered. I'll start with the quality – his wedding films look movie quality with their combination of premium technology, music and storytelling. So beyond his equipment, Mike and his team are incredibly professional, kind and eager to please and exceed expectations. He was extremely nice, personable and professional on our wedding day, as were his assistants. My whole bridal party and family commented on how nice they were to work with. And as professional as Mike is, he is very comfortable and communicative however is easiest (email, calls, texts, etc.) My wedding film is the most important parts of my wedding day, and I really appreciated how I could always text Mike and how responsive he is.

But above all, and perhaps most importantly – beyond the high-quality equipment, the professionalism and sincerity – Mike has an unbelievable eye and natural intuition for what makes a beautiful shot and an impactful story. My sister said Mike’s video was the ones that made her cry!

I cannot recommend Mike enough. I feel so lucky he shot our wedding day. He truly elevates what a wedding video is into art. Multiple people who saw our wedding highlights & film said it deserves an Oscar, and I couldn't agree more. Mike YOU made my dream come true Thank you!!!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jake & Madeline
    71 photos · 08/23/2019

Main St Merrimac, MA, 03858
9783819677
Location of (Precision Films)
Main St Newton, NH, 03858 See on map
(978) 381-9677

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding