Main St, Newton, NH 03858 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Real Weddings 1

About Precision Films

We’ve always had a passion for cinematography. Yet, it wasn’t until we specifically started working as wedding cinematographers that we understood the real power of capturing a once-in-a-lifetime kind of moment. We seek out those intimate and joyful moments, capturing the essence of every couple’s very special day on camera. To have a beautiful video you will cherish for the rest of your life, and for generations to come.

We absolutely love what we do. It's who we are. We can't wait to bring to your story to life. What are you waiting for?

Contact us today to get started with your event.

Precision Films is a professional videography company based out of Newton, New Hampshire. We have a passion for cinematography and capturing that once-in-a-lifetime moment. Their goal is to capture your unique essence on film and display the joy felt on your special day. Precision Films will use a Cinematic and storytelling approach to bring your love story to life.

This award-winning company was established in 2010. Precision Films films weddings all over the greater Boston area offering couples multiple wedding packages to choose from. Each package includes a lead videographer, 6 to 10 hours of coverage, a full-length edited video, a digital online copy of the final product and professional color correction. Additional services include:

• High-definition video

17 Reviews for Precision Films

• Avesta

Avesta · Married on 10/05/2019

Outstanding!!!!

My husband and I live in Boston, and when it came to finding a videographer for our wedding at Sate Room in Boston, MA, we did not know where to begin. I am admittedly picky with quality and storytelling, and the few Boston videographers I liked were all already booked very far in advance. What I didn't know at the time was that this was a blessing in disguise because it forced me to expand my search to the broader New England area, and that's how I found Mike whose work vastly exceeds any of the other videographers I had considered. I'll start with the quality – his wedding films look movie quality with their combination of premium technology, music and storytelling. So beyond his equipment, Mike and his team are incredibly professional, kind and eager to please and exceed expectations. He was extremely nice, personable and professional on our wedding day, as were his assistants. My whole bridal party and family commented on how nice they were to work with. And as professional as Mike is, he is very comfortable and communicative however is easiest (email, calls, texts, etc.) My wedding film is the most important parts of my wedding day, and I really appreciated how I could always text Mike and how responsive he is.

But above all, and perhaps most importantly – beyond the high-quality equipment, the professionalism and sincerity – Mike has an unbelievable eye and natural intuition for what makes a beautiful shot and an impactful story. My sister said Mike’s video was the ones that made her cry!

I cannot recommend Mike enough. I feel so lucky he shot our wedding day. He truly elevates what a wedding video is into art. Multiple people who saw our wedding highlights & film said it deserves an Oscar, and I couldn't agree more. Mike YOU made my dream come true Thank you!!!!!!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Kiersten · Married on 09/21/2019

Perfect choice for our videographer

Mike and his team were simply the best! My husband and I got married in Cape Cod this September on a unseasonably warm 80 degree day. Everyone was a little cranky doing pictures and stuff on the beach but our videographers were great and captured all the nice moments. If I recall correctly Mike even got stung by a bee during first look and didn’t skip a beat. We love our highlight video and full film. The sound was great for our vows and speeches and the lighting was perfect even though it was almost too sunny of a day for great photo and video. We couldn’t have asked for a better videography team!

Sent on 12/19/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Precision Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500.00
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Highlight Video
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Hard Drive

Real Weddings

• Main St Newton, NH, 03858 See on map
    978-355-1237 (Phone number)
    Location of (Precision Films)
  • Main St Merrimac, MA, 03858 See on map
    978-350-5369 (Phone number)
    Location of (Precision Films)