Precision Films Reviews

17 | Merrimac, MA

17 Reviews for Precision Films

• Madeline

Madeline · Married on 10/12/2019

Say Yes to a Wedding Videographer!

I must have watched hundreds of wedding videos and researched a couple dozen companies before coming across Precision Films. Their packaging was the best I had come across and their videos were exactly the style I was looking for. Michael and his team were great to work with, very professional and accommodating. I love being able to relive our wedding day, they captured some magical moments and put it all together in a way that is going to make me cry tears of joy for many years to come.

Sent on 06/16/2020
  • Avesta

Avesta · Married on 10/05/2019

Outstanding!!!!

My husband and I live in Boston, and when it came to finding a videographer for our wedding at Sate Room in Boston, MA, we did not know where to begin. I am admittedly picky with quality and storytelling, and the few Boston videographers I liked were all already booked very far in advance. What I didn't know at the time was that this was a blessing in disguise because it forced me to expand my search to the broader New England area, and that's how I found Mike whose work vastly exceeds any of the other videographers I had considered. I'll start with the quality – his wedding films look movie quality with their combination of premium technology, music and storytelling. So beyond his equipment, Mike and his team are incredibly professional, kind and eager to please and exceed expectations. He was extremely nice, personable and professional on our wedding day, as were his assistants. My whole bridal party and family commented on how nice they were to work with. And as professional as Mike is, he is very comfortable and communicative however is easiest (email, calls, texts, etc.) My wedding film is the most important parts of my wedding day, and I really appreciated how I could always text Mike and how responsive he is.

But above all, and perhaps most importantly – beyond the high-quality equipment, the professionalism and sincerity – Mike has an unbelievable eye and natural intuition for what makes a beautiful shot and an impactful story. My sister said Mike’s video was the ones that made her cry!

I cannot recommend Mike enough. I feel so lucky he shot our wedding day. He truly elevates what a wedding video is into art. Multiple people who saw our wedding highlights & film said it deserves an Oscar, and I couldn't agree more. Mike YOU made my dream come true Thank you!!!!!!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Kiersten · Married on 09/21/2019

Perfect choice for our videographer

Mike and his team were simply the best! My husband and I got married in Cape Cod this September on a unseasonably warm 80 degree day. Everyone was a little cranky doing pictures and stuff on the beach but our videographers were great and captured all the nice moments. If I recall correctly Mike even got stung by a bee during first look and didn’t skip a beat. We love our highlight video and full film. The sound was great for our vows and speeches and the lighting was perfect even though it was almost too sunny of a day for great photo and video. We couldn’t have asked for a better videography team!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Bridget · Married on 05/18/2019

Outstanding

We highly recommend Precision Films! We were torn on whether or not to hire a videographer and we are SO glad we went with Precision Films! Mike and his team are personable, professional, and so easy to work with. Our wedding video is *incredible*! We are so lucky to have such wonderful memories beautifully captured. Thank you, Precision Films! We loved working with you!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2018

Detailed, artistic, professional - will bring your special day back to life years down the road

My husband and I got married in October 2018. Each and every time we watch our video highlights Michael and his team did for us, without a doubt, we get to relive one of our most special days of our lives. The music, the still captures, the audio and so much more were carefully taken and edited to perfection. We are beyond grateful for such a hard working team and making it effortless for us. We chose this company because they know how to draw heartstrings! We watched many of their previous wedding videos before and each and every one captured our hearts to those of complete strangers! You will not go wrong when choosing Precision Films for your wedding!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 09/15/2018

Great and professional videographer!

Michael and Sheila were great to work with the day of my wedding! They knew the shots they needed to get and were filming us all night to make sure they didn't miss a single thing. I can't wait to see the beautiful video they make us :)

Sent on 09/04/2019

Alisha · Married on 07/14/2018

Mike and his team at Precision Video were professional and responsive. We just got our wedding highlight film and he couldn’t be happier with it. They were able to capture all our special moments and it has been wonderful to relive our perfect day. I’d recommend Mike and his team to anyone looking to hire a videographer for their wedding!

Sent on 09/07/2018
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 06/02/2018

Beyond wildest expectations!

Mike and his team deliver a tour-de-force of extraordinary, enchanting, dynamic, and cinematic vision and art. They transformed our wedding day into a digital and visual masterpiece- a day we will be able to enjoy with exceptional delight again and again. Thank you Mike, you are AWESOME, and we were so thrilled to have you there with us!
    Alex

Sent on 10/31/2018

Sara · Married on 09/17/2017

Michael and his team was amazing! I am so happy with the results and they captured everything perfectly. My whole family loved him and his professionalism. I am going to highly recommend him for my friends future weddings!

kimberly · Married on 09/08/2017

Mike is a caring and thoughtful Photographer. He listens! He skillfully get's "the shot" and is observant of the surrounding as to add to the specialness of the day! Sign him up!! I'll use him again!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Leighanna · Married on 08/05/2017

Precision video was amazing! Not only were they flexible in coming to the location of our ceremony, but they made sure they got (beautiful) shots of all of the important parts of our day! We could not have asked for more dedicated, professional, and responsible people to be a part of our wedding day. They even took some footage from a drone to get aerials of the venue! We would definitely recommend Precision Video for any upcoming event you are planning!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/29/2017

Choosing a videographer is a hard decision and a important one. Our wedding day went by so fast it was great to be able to rewatch the amazing day captured by Mike and his team at Precision Video. Working with Precision Video was one of the best decisions we made. Mike was great to work with answering any questions we had and understanding the vision we had for the day made us feel extremely comfortable with our decision going into the wedding day. The end result was far better than we could have imagined. They captured the day perfectly from quality of the video from to the moments caught on camera everything was excellent and the presentation of the dvd was truly amazing. I would recommend Precision Video to anyone. Precision video was great to work with and gave us a incredible video we will get to enjoy over and over.

Emily · Married on 06/25/2017

Michael did a great job on our wedding video. It is absolutely beautiful and our families love it. On the day of the wedding he ran around to make sure that everything was perfect. He was reasonably priced and produced amazing work! We are so thankful that he was there to capture our special day!

Caitlin · Married on 05/21/2017

My husband and I loved working with Precision Video! They were so professional and let's talk about my video! It was perfection! It had all the highlights and it is honestly the most treasured memento of our wedding. I love the fact that I will be able to look back and see everything in motion. Pictures just don't do the day justice. This was the BEST money we spent on our wedding. The DVDs came in professional cases -- it looks like a real movie. Nothing but good things can be said about Michael and Precision Video. Thanks again!

Tobey · Married on 05/13/2017

When my fiancé and I were wrapped up in the chaos of preparing our wedding, we stumbled upon Precision Video and decided to have them do our wedding day. When the wedding happened, they were right there filming everything. Watching the film afterwards showed that they did an amazing job on both editing and filming. They were cheap, dilligent, and talented and also made our wedding so much easier

Sent on 12/08/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2016

Fantastic! My husband and I were initially uncertain about hiring a videographer for our wedding. Well, a month (maybe even less) before the big day, we had a change of heart and frantically tried to find a videographer of quality and that was reasonable. Thankfully we found Precision Video and Michael happened to be available for our wedding date and it was one of the best decisions we made. Michael was responsive and was able to pull everything together in very little time. He and his assistant were prompt, professional and made an incredible video for us. He worked well with our photographer and went above and beyond. A real pleasure to work with and we are so lucky to have found him! If you are debating spending the extra money for a videographer, I highly suggest you do, and Precision is the way to go. The day goes by so quickly, I can't tell you how happy I am knowing we have this special day recorded. Thank you Precision!!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Candice · Married on 12/12/2010

Honestly Mike was the best vendor we used for our wedding. We loved our video and he worked really hard the day of running around for us. The video was fun and professional and better than we could have imagined. We highly recommend using Precision Video for your wedding- you will not be disappointed!