Kibby Productions

Winthrop, MA View map
$750 Most Popular Price

$750 Most Popular Price

Tommy and Pauline Collins have been doing wedding videos for over 20 years and have met too many couples go without having a wedding video due to the high pricing of the higher end Video Companies.

This is the main reason we have changed from doing Full Ceremony/Reception coverage to now doing Ceremony Only Videos.

We still shoot with Multi Camera 4K and HD equipment, only now we just cover the Wedding Ceremony and no longer cover Receptions.

The $750 Price Tag affords that pretty much every couple can now have a lasting memory of their Wedding Ceremony.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$750

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$750

What primary style do you identify with?

Documentary
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony

What videography services do you offer?

Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Multi. Cameras

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
DVD
USB Flash Drive
    Erin Married on 06/23/2012
    I was very happy with my video produced by Kibby Productions. I wasn't sure about hiring a videographer at all for my wedding, but I am thrilled that I did. I got the gold package (one camara reception and ceremony), but two camaras were there for portions of my day, so I what I thought was a great value ended up being a fabulous one. The videographers were very unobtrusive the entire time.

The style of the video is exactly what I was hoping for. It captured the day, pure and simple. All the key moments are captured from great angles. The split screen during the toasts on my final DVD is worth upgrading to the two camara package. The quality of the DVD is professional (with a menu to allow jumping to the key moments, photo label, real case, etc...). Also, I was incredibly impressed with how quickly it arrived. The finished DVDs arrived without any prompting within weeks of the wedding. I would highly recommend Kibby Productions.
    Kristin Married on 12/03/2011
    Tommy came to my house and sat with me to discuss how the day would go and any concerns or wants that I had. He had three cameras at the church (one hand held, a stationary and a second camera that was operated by another person zooming in and out from the organ balcony at church) At the reception there were two cameras and they were out on the dance floor getting everything! They had cameras that were on a pole so they could be above the crowd looking down. I have not received the video yet as i was just married on Dec 3rd but everything up to this point has been fantastic and i would recommend them as a videographer to my friends. i will update once i get my video!

Pricing

Kibby Productions Price Rates

105 Circuit Rd Winthrop, MA, 02152
Location of (Kibby Productions)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding