StopGoLove Film+Photo

Milford, MA View map Visit website
4.9 out of 5 rating
$6,249 Most Popular Price

$6,249 Most Popular Price

StopGoLove's story is a story of people and honest human connection.

We're not very big on turning people into actors on their wedding day. Performing on-camera isn't another stress we like to add to a person's party agenda. Instead, we think that documenting people in their natural state-of-party is a sure fire way to capture real moments. We'll leave the "ready, set, action" movie making to Spielburg and Mr. Brad Pitt. This is a philosophy that we bring to both photography and cinematography. We think that when people are having a good time it often makes for the very best "posing."

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$4,249

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,249

Add'l Hours

Raw Footage

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Hard Drive
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

• Alexa
    Alexa Married on 08/14/2021

Breathtaking Wedding Video

Jared and Stop Go Love were a dream through the entire wedding process. They were very responsive, informative and pleasant to speak with in the time leading up to the wedding. We went over my vision and what I wanted to capture in our wedding video. They also offer a ton of packages and options and he took the time to explain each and what was best for what I was looking for.

A couple days before the wedding Jared called me to finalize and go over all details. He had everything covered and even got the details of my other vendors to coordinate with them if needed. The day of the wedding Jared got to my house early for getting ready shots. Even though I never met him, he fit right in like a friend. He definitely added joy to the morning. Throughout the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, Jared and his partner were professional, caught all the footage we wanted but somehow never got in the way. They also worked really well with our photographer. Jared didn鈥檛 miss a beat; they were there the ENTIRE day making sure never to miss a moment.

Now the final product- all I can say is WOW. My husband and I watched it together and both cried watching it (so did our parents). It was perfection and just what we had envisioned. Jared and his team took what little confused guidance I gave them and turned our wedding day footage into the perfect 6 minute overview. All the highlights were recorded and the music and editing were the perfect compliment. Please take one item off your plate and hire Stop Go Love, you will never get this high quality product from anyone else. I hope our paths cross again!
  • Olivia
    Olivia A. Married on 07/09/2021

Perfect Wedding Film

StopGoLove was absolutely incredible to work with! We decided pretty last minute we wanted to add a videographer into the mix (about 7 weeks out), and they were so accommodating with all our needs. We had a great couple of calls to go over our vision prior to the wedding and all the forms you fill out, really help them get to know you better!

On the day of the wedding, I barely even noticed they were filming the whole time! They were so professional, and made me feel at ease during any of our staged shots. When we go our wedding film back I was crying happy tears, it was such a reminder of how beautiful our day was! It was so fun to look back and remember little details that I forgot just due to how fast the day goes by.

I definitely recommend hiring the second shooter option, as they were able to get so much footage during the day and all different angles! They also provide all the raw footage with your recap video, which is such a fun bonus! And if you're on the fence about hiring a videographer like I was, don't be and call StopGoLove for the film of your dreams!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

78 photos 路 08/10/2018
  • Mary & Jessie
    33 photos 路 09/24/2017

DoubleTree by Hilton Nashua DoubleTree by Hilton Nashua Hotel Weddings

StopGoLove provides beautifully created Wedding Films, Photography and Photo Booth experiences for your big day. We have recommended them from the beginning because we wish to recommend only the very best for our Bride's and Groom's! Thank you StopGoLove for being so great at what you do!

Tuckerman Hall Tuckerman Hall Historic Weddings

Stop.Go.Love is the real deal when it comes to video production! Jared and I had the pleasure of working together at a recent wedding at Tuckerman Hall. As a representative of the venue, I deal with videographers from the standpoint of staying to schedule and being of service to our mutual client(s). Jared and his team from Stop.Go.Love are without a doubt the most professional group of videographers I have worked with. Even though I was unable to see what they delivered to the client until that deadline was met, I knew that I was working with a Pro. What impressed me most about Jared from Stop.Go.Love (before I saw their amazing work!) was his natural ability to remain calm throughout the event, his willingness to please both his clients and other vendors, and his understanding that he and his team are part of larger, more important one. What I mean by that, is the entire team of vendors, guests and clients. Once Jared shared with me a sample of what he had shot that night, I knew I had found the total package and had every reason to recommend Stop.Go.Love to every bride and groom that choose Tuckerman Hall for their wedding venue. STOP.GO.LOVE'n it!! Adrian Parker - Tuckerman Hall

146 S Main St. Suite 3 Milford, MA, 01757
(774) 614-9870
Location of (StopGoLove Film+Photo)
160 Aviation Dr N Naples, Florida, 34102
(774) 614-9870

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding