StopGoLove Film+Photo

204A Main Street, Milford, Massachusetts 01757 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 54
  • Real Weddings 2

About StopGoLove Film+Photo

StopGoLove's story is a story of people and honest human connection.

We're not very big on turning people into actors on their wedding day. Performing on-camera isn't another stress we like to add to a person's party agenda. Instead, we think that documenting people in their natural state-of-party is a sure fire way to capture real moments. We'll leave the "ready, set, action" movie making to Spielburg and Mr. Brad Pitt. This is a philosophy that we bring to both photography and cinematography. We think that when people are having a good time it often makes for the very best "posing."

Follow StopGoLove Film+Photo on
StopGoLove.com
jared haskell photography jessica cameron engagements 30 3 51 521480 158092587676480

Photos 44 Photos
Real Weddings 78 Photos
Videos 10 Videos

63 Reviews for StopGoLove Film+Photo

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/27/2019

StopGoLove saved our wedding day

These guys are not only amazing at what they do, but just incredible and kind human beings. A week before our wedding in Key West, Florida we had to fire our old videographer, due to just lengthy and crappy circumstances. On a chance I reached out to StopGoLove after hearing them on The Big Wedding Planning Podcast, and they jumped in immediately and really bent over backwards to help us. At first I thought we might just be able to use them to edit raw footage, but Jared said that their contacts in Florida just so happened to be available the following weekend for us to shoot the whole thing as well.

I was so touched and just floored by their accommodations for us. And after being moved to tears by nearly all of their videos on their website, I knew they were the videographers for us. Josh and Ryan were with us basically the whole day, the day of our wedding and I cannot wait to see what our final product will look like. I know that they are based primarily out of New England currently, but they are looking to expand their Florida portfolio and also willing to travel overall so please keep them in mind for any endeavors you may have. Best.decision.of.our.wedding.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Katie C. · Married on 10/22/2018

City Hall Wedding Dream Come True

We cannot thank Jared and his SGL team enough for all their hard work and talent on our special day!! We had a city hall wedding in Boston and there was no shortage of professionalism on their end for even such a small affair. Jared was always one step ahead with the plans and was totally open to any ideas we may have had along the way. I have only seen a couple shots so far from our day but can already tell they will be breath taking!!!!! It was like working with a friend!!! So easy to talk to and comfortable to be around, it really made for such an easy day! My friends and family were impressed with Jared's kind demeanor and level of professionalism. His team was there at just the right times to hold a coat & bouquet, or carry a purse for a shot-- I cannot thank them enough for all the hard work and dedication given to us. It was really a dream come true to work with them and I cannot wait to see all the finished products. If you have the chance to book with these guys I suggest you do it!! Jared you and your team are nothing short of amazing, thank you times a million.

Sent on 11/26/2018

StopGoLove Film+Photo FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3199.00
    Highlight Video
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Drone Footage
    Highlight Video
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Hard Drive

2 Real Weddings

• DoubleTree by Hilton Nashua Hotel Weddings

StopGoLove provides beautifully created Wedding Films, Photography and Photo Booth experiences for your big day. We have recommended them from the beginning because we wish to recommend only the very best for our Bride's and Groom's! Thank you StopGoLove for being so great at what you do!

• Tuckerman Hall Historic Weddings

Stop.Go.Love is the real deal when it comes to video production! Jared and I had the pleasure of working together at a recent wedding at Tuckerman Hall. As a representative of the venue, I deal with videographers from the standpoint of staying to schedule and being of service to our mutual client(s). Jared and his team from Stop.Go.Love are without a doubt the most professional group of videographers I have worked with. Even though I was unable to see what they delivered to the client until that deadline was met, I knew that I was working with a Pro. What impressed me most about Jared from Stop.Go.Love (before I saw their amazing work!) was his natural ability to remain calm throughout the event, his willingness to please both his clients and other vendors, and his understanding that he and his team are part of larger, more important one. What I mean by that, is the entire team of vendors, guests and clients. Once Jared shared with me a sample of what he had shot that night, I knew I had found the total package and had every reason to recommend Stop.Go.Love to every bride and groom that choose Tuckerman Hall for their wedding venue. STOP.GO.LOVE'n it!! Adrian Parker - Tuckerman Hall

• 204A Main Street Milford, Massachusetts, 01757 See on map
    508-938-6544 (Phone number)
    Location of (StopGoLove Film+Photo)
  • 160 Aviation Dr N Naples, Florida, 34102 See on map
    774-406-2176 (Phone number)
    Location of (StopGoLove Film+Photo)