Boston, MA 02298 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 6
  • Deals 1

About Adam Quinlan Films

Hi! My name is Adam Quinlan and I am the owner/operator of Adam Quinlan Films. We are a premiere wedding videography business servicing all of MA, RI, NH, and Eastern CT. I am a student at Salve Regina University in Newport, RI and therefore we are able to offer the highest quality products at the most affordable price. Visit www.adamquinlan.com for my whole spiel and more information. Prices start at just $995!

website photo 9

9 Reviews for Adam Quinlan Films

• Jenevieve

Jenevieve · Married on 10/27/2018

Captured it All.

where do I begin...Cant say enough great things about Adam!!! Adam's videos let me relive my wedding day over and over again. He captured all the special moments that mean the most to us. We couldn't have been happier with his work. He made us feel so comfortable and is very professional.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Allison · Married on 07/07/2018

Adam is a magician and we will have his AMAZING video for the rest of our lives! From the beginning Adam was flexible with our schedules and when we talked with him he was very helpful and honest in determining which package was best for us and what exactly we were getting for our money. Wedding videography was something we were on the fence about, but we are SO happy we ended up doing it and even happier that we chose Adam Quinlan Films.

Adam was extremely organized and sent over a questionnaire so that he was “in the know” for the wedding details and could plan his day accordingly. He went early to our hotel, first look location, ceremony site, and the reception site to get drone footage which is SO COOL. When Adam was with us on the day of the wedding he was never intrusive which allowed everyone to act normally and not feel camera shy because there was a camera in their face. He also had multiple cameras (one stationary and one that he walked around with) and microphones so that we had crystal clear recordings of all our speeches and ceremony vows.

Working with Adam on the final product is so easy, he reminds you multiple times that you can make any changes you want and nothing you say will “hurt his feelings”. There are so many moments to put into the final product and he does the first draft and then he will make as many revisions as you want (but honestly he’s so good you won't have to make many)! When we saw the final product and shared it with our friends and family comments were made like: “that was the best wedding video I’ve ever seen”, “My work friends clapped when it was over it was so good”, and “It was like I was watching a movie trailer!”. Adam did a great job balancing the fun we had at the wedding with the emotional elegance of the day. The video made you want to laugh, cry, and relive the moment over and over again. Wedding videography is WORTH the investment, and Adam Quinlan is the BEST, I would highly recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2017

We were on the fence about booking a videographer, but when we saw one of Adam’s videos, we knew we needed to book him!! The planning process was smooth and Adam was super responsive to all questions/requests. He is extremely professional and was able to document our day perfectly. Our teaser video, final video and raw footage is all AWESOME and we are SO glad that we used Adam for our wedding videographer!!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Adam Quinlan Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,495.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,095.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Adam Quinlan Films 1
    Winter Weddings
    $200 off any wedding package in the winter months.