Boston, MA 02298 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 6
  • Deals 1

About Adam Quinlan Films

Hi! My name is Adam Quinlan and I am the owner/operator of Adam Quinlan Films. We are a premiere wedding videography business servicing all of MA, RI, NH, and Eastern CT. I am a student at Salve Regina University in Newport, RI and therefore we are able to offer the highest quality products at the most affordable price. Visit www.adamquinlan.com for my whole spiel and more information. Prices start at just $995!

website photo 9

• Videos 3

13 Reviews for Adam Quinlan Films

Julie Smith · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Vendor no brainer!

Adam came to us through the recommendation of a friend and I am so glad! We hunted around for a videographer for quite a while so I was so relieved when we were able to book Adam and he ended up being a dream! His final products are really sweet and have a great style and during the day of he was pleasant, fun, professional, and really unobtrusive, you don't even realize he is filming! He was super flexible with our timeline and made everything work to capture all of the best footage throughout the day. His turnaround time for the teaser and video was really quick and I must have watched both a million times since our wedding. I highly recommend Adam!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Avery

Avery Dellheim · Married on 09/14/2019

Highly Recommend Adam!!

We cannot say enough good things about Adam! From the beginning we could tell he was professional and enjoyable to work with. He was always responsive and very organized.

Come the big day, Adam was awesome! He stayed the entire night and got so much footage!! We recently got our teaser from Adam and we LOVE it! our family and friends are all raving about how great it is and we are all so excited for the whole video.

I would highly recommend Adam to anyone getting married in the New England area! The wedding video he will make for you is the best way to remember/relive the night for ever!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Alissa

Alissa Robinson · Married on 08/10/2019

Captures the moment perfectly

I had the pleasure to work with Adam as our videographer for our wedding and he was nothing short of amazing. A 60-second teaser was sent to us within 10 days and our short film within 3 weeks. The teaser and short film were amazing! The short film was able to capture our wedding day and highlight the most memorable parts. My husband, family and friends loved how he was able to capture our special moment so flawlessly into a video that we will have for the rest of our lives. I highly recommend Adam to be your videographer for your wedding!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Adam Quinlan Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,495.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,095.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Adam Quinlan Films 1
    Winter Weddings
    $200 off any wedding package in the winter months.