StopGoLove Film+Photo Reviews

StopGoLove Film+Photo 6
StopGoLove Film+Photo 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/27/2019

StopGoLove saved our wedding day

These guys are not only amazing at what they do, but just incredible and kind human beings. A week before our wedding in Key West, Florida we had to fire our old videographer, due to just lengthy and crappy circumstances. On a chance I reached out to StopGoLove after hearing them on The Big Wedding Planning Podcast, and they jumped in immediately and really bent over backwards to help us. At first I thought we might just be able to use them to edit raw footage, but Jared said that their contacts in Florida just so happened to be available the following weekend for us to shoot the whole thing as well.

I was so touched and just floored by their accommodations for us. And after being moved to tears by nearly all of their videos on their website, I knew they were the videographers for us. Josh and Ryan were with us basically the whole day, the day of our wedding and I cannot wait to see what our final product will look like. I know that they are based primarily out of New England currently, but they are looking to expand their Florida portfolio and also willing to travel overall so please keep them in mind for any endeavors you may have. Best.decision.of.our.wedding.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Katie C. · Married on 10/22/2018

City Hall Wedding Dream Come True

We cannot thank Jared and his SGL team enough for all their hard work and talent on our special day!! We had a city hall wedding in Boston and there was no shortage of professionalism on their end for even such a small affair. Jared was always one step ahead with the plans and was totally open to any ideas we may have had along the way. I have only seen a couple shots so far from our day but can already tell they will be breath taking!!!!! It was like working with a friend!!! So easy to talk to and comfortable to be around, it really made for such an easy day! My friends and family were impressed with Jared's kind demeanor and level of professionalism. His team was there at just the right times to hold a coat & bouquet, or carry a purse for a shot-- I cannot thank them enough for all the hard work and dedication given to us. It was really a dream come true to work with them and I cannot wait to see all the finished products. If you have the chance to book with these guys I suggest you do it!! Jared you and your team are nothing short of amazing, thank you times a million.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Kyla · Married on 09/23/2018

THEY ARE INCREDIBLE TO WORK WITH. I connected with each and every one of the photo and video guys and gals. they are so sweet and so personable.. They are polite, professional and helped me to stay calm when i was SERIOUSLY stressed on my wedding day.

The video has made EVERYONE that has seen it cry.... strangers approach/email me and tell me they are in love with our wedding. they truly captured our personalities, our love and our special day... They took care in every detail and have a photo or video or both of everything I aked for and more.

I made a list of must have photos (it was 5 pages long and had hundreds of combinations of family members) and they check off EVERY SINGLE ONE- they were SO organized. Frank is AMAZING and so is Sarah... I was so lucky to have them at our wedding.

WE LOVE THEM and would recommend them to EVERYONE we know :).

Sent on 01/23/2018
    StopGoLove Film+Photo 15
    StopGoLove Film+Photo 16

Sue G · Married on 09/15/2018

Incredible!

Working with Stop Go Love (Jared Haskell and Frank Boucher) for my wedding was easily the best decision I made. They were AWESOME!!!! From day 1, their website was great and had tons of info, and they were so responsive. We had Frank do our engagement and wedding photos, and we could not be happier with the results. The photos are BEAUTIFUL!!!! Frank took the time to listen to what we wanted, and was so easy to work with. He is so talented, and the photos we received were fantastic. He worked with us before the wedding to make sure he understood what photos we wanted and helped up develop a schedule. The day of, Frank showed up on time, was professional, and captured so many important details. He did a great job directing people in photos, without being overly posed. He made sure that he got every single photo we asked of him, and perfectly captured the day. Their website was so easy to use afterwards to download photos, and the quality is amazing. I cannot say enough good things about Frank and Stop Go Love. They are incredible and I HIGHLY recommend them!!!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Kristle · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing videographers

We used Stopgolove as our videographer. Jared was friendly and professional from the first contact to post-wedding. Jason shot our wedding and was thorough, patient and friendly. Our wedding film was everything we could have dreamed of. You will NOT regret hiring them to shoot your wedding! (And go for the drone footage, it's worth it!) They truly care about making sure your experience is excellent in every way. Thank you Jared and Jason!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Christina · Married on 09/01/2018

We worked with Zach (and Jared behind the scenes)-- everyone is extremely professional, speedy response time if you need to contact them, and they work well with the photographer (big selling point!). We were overwhelmed with music selection, so we put it in their hands and gave them examples of music we like... and we're glad we did! The videos recapped the night perfectly. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2018

Super easy experience - high quality video!

We loved working with StopGoLove. They were affordable and super easy to work with. Leading up to the wedding, we had a couple calls, and they were always responsive to any questions via email. The day of, they managed to capture all the critical moments without being intrusive at all. We also added a photobooth to our package, which the guests loved. You get unlimited printing and online access to the full library of photos. We really enjoyed working with the StopGoLove team! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Anna · Married on 07/28/2018

Absolutely amazing people to work with! Very accommodating and professional. Did an incredible job on our video. Will recommend to anyone who asks about Videographers!

Sent on 08/27/2018

StopGoLove Film+Photo's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Anna! We had a blast working with you guys!

Meredith · Married on 07/28/2018

We had a great experience with Stop Go Love as our videographers. We had some specific ideas for the theme/feel of our video, so we initially spoke with Jared about these details. He was very responsive and accommodating and made us feel comfortable that the process would be a reciprocal one. We also loved the flexible package structure in contrast to some of the other vendors that we looked at. We spoke with Dom, our primary shooter, a few weeks before the wedding to get to know each other and nail down specifics, and we felt immediately at ease. Both Dom and Isaiah did a great job on the day of the wedding going with the flow of the day and capturing lots of the special quiet and not-so-quiet moments. It was so special to view our final edited video, and we were thrilled to see that the Stop Go Love team fully understood what we were looking for and managed to make it special with their own creative touch.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Ben · Married on 07/14/2018

Get them for your wedding!

Jared and his team at StopGoLove were absolutely incredible (we specifically had Josh and Caleb -- total superstars!). Not only were they reasonably priced (especially in this crazy wedding industry...), but they were friendly, professional, easy to communicate with, flexible, and most of all, did AMAZING work. After booking, they do a consultation with you to understand what you're looking for from your wedding video -- they go over the vibe, music, any personal touches, specific moments to capture, EVERYTHING. I had no idea what to expect, but since getting our wedding video back, I've watched it a thousand times; it blew me away. I didn't even know they were THERE for some of the moments! The crew (just a videographer and an assistant -- so not even a ton of people!) were so subtle in their whereabouts. I was nervous they would be intrusive as I've been to weddings where the videographer is essentially up at the altar with the couple (mmm no thanks), but they were so discreet and yet, still captured even the most intimate of moments. The way they edited the video was so impressive too; they overlayed speeches, ceremony music, and picked out the perfect song to go with our vibe. We also adding a drone to our package at the last-minute since our venue was so beautiful, and even though it was within a week of the wedding, they happily obliged. I HIGHLY recommend StopGoLove for your wedding! You will be so happy :)

Sent on 12/17/2018

Jessie · Married on 06/23/2018

I cannot give enough positive praise about our experience working with Stop Go Love, and the tremendous recap video that they put together from our wedding. From our initial meeting with Jared, to the wedding day and working with Zach and Isiah, everyone we worked with was extremely professional and made us feel as though our big day was their most important. Hiring a videographer was one of the best investments from our wedding, and I would 100% recommend Stop Go Love to all soon to be brides and grooms out there! They captured our special day perfectly and I cannot stop watching our video and continue to share it with all of our friends and family.

Sent on 07/18/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/01/2018

My husband and I began the search for videoraphers a little over a year out from our wedding and couldn't find anyone we really loved. StopGoLove was recommended to us by the woman who sold me my wedding dress. As soon as I saw their photography and videos, I knew we had to work with them. I reached out and set up an initial phone call with Jared, who is extremely personable and made us feel even better about working with them. He listened to all of our ideas and offered some of his own! We had a small church ceremony prior to our big day, which Jared came to photograph for us. He was so kind to Justin and I and our families, they still tell us how awesome he was that day! On our wedding day, our videographers were Josh and Caleb. They both arrived right on time and were awesome. Josh was with myself and my bridesmaids, while Caleb was with my husband and his groomsmen. They made us feel so comfortable and stood back to catch moments, they were never right in your face. At the ceremony itself, they were always right there. They worked incredibly hard that day, we are so anxious to see all of the moments they captured for us. We HIGHLY recommend working with anyone on the StopGoLove team! They are awesome!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Marissa · Married on 05/19/2018

StopGoLove was incredible to work with!! Jared and his team were so on top of everything and made the whole process SO easy. We were lucky enough to have Dom & Ken come and video our wedding day. They were so sweet and personable, and worked with our photographer to capture the most incredible video! They were so flexible and able to create a timeline that worked around all the other schedules and timelines of the day. They were even able to manage getting to different getting ready locations during a very busy weekend! Not to mention it totally poured on our wedding day- but Dom & Ken totally embraced it and our recap is AMAZING! Not to mention the editing team must have kicked into high gear because we got our recap just 3 weeks after the wedding!! INCREDIBLE! We feel so lucky to have had StopGoLove create our video and wouldn't have done anything differently. Thank you Jared, Dom, Ken, and the WHOLE TEAM for capturing the best day of our lives. We would totally recommend StopGoLove over and over again!

Sent on 06/13/2018
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 05/19/2018

Best videographer on the market!

I cannot recommend StopGoLove enough. I hired them for my recent Boston Public Library wedding as my videographers and for the photo booth. I interviewed quite a few videographers, and strongly believe that there is not another videographer on the market with this level of talent, at this great of a price, and that is so great to work with. The level of creative talent that StopGoLove possess is absolutely unsurpassed by anyone else I interviewed - their work speaks for itself, and my wedding videos are beautiful and capture every single detail. They even created an instagram clip for me that I could immediately share the day after my wedding! Beyond their talent, the guys at StopGoLove are great people and absolutely professional. They took great care to get all of the best shots, but were able to do it without blocking any of my guests from seeing important wedding moments. They even contacted my photographer before my wedding to develop a plan to ensure that they were completely organized and that every single shot was covered. This made the day of so stress free and easy for me. The photo booth they set up was a HUGE hit. StopGoLove even provided me with a personalized photo album guest book that contained all of the photo booth pictures! Like I said, I cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Samantha · Married on 04/27/2018

Sent on 05/28/2018

Laura · Married on 04/14/2018

After my sister had Stop Go Love as her videographer I didn’t even have a decision to make! Stop Go Love hands down has the best videographers. Jared sent a questionnaire a few months before the wedding. This was super helpful because we knew that we were sharing any important information about our wedding day. The team is super organized in every step of the process. From the raw footage to the sneak peek to recap we were able to relive our wedding, including all of the parts we missed. Stop Go Love’s talent to take the raw footage and make it into a video that captures the most important parts of a wedding day is truly incredible.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Stacey · Married on 11/04/2017

Jared and his team are amazing!! We were recommended StopGoLove by a friend of ours who previously hired them for their own wedding for their videography. They loved the end-result (and we did too!) so we reached out to Jared and his team at StopGoLove. We reached out almost a year before our wedding date and Jared was already booked - so reach out early if you're thinking of hiring StopGoLove! Luckily, Jared and his team are amazing and they have a ton of talented videographers! We worked with Dominique (nickname: Dom) who was amazing! He was easy to work with, always available, and spoke to us prior to our wedding day to get a sense of what we were looking for and to figure out logistics.

We highly recommend hiring StopGoLove for your big day - great quality for the prices they offer.

Thank you StopGoLove for making our wedding perfect!

Sent on 01/22/2018

StopGoLove Film+Photo's reply:

Thanks Stacey! We had a great time!
  • User6398409 · 1+ year ago

We used Stop Go Love for our recently wedding at the Providence Public Library. Jared and team was exceptional. We used them to capture the video of our big day. From the first Skype call we had with Jared to the final planning, Jared was always so responsive and easy to work with. He was very attentive the day of and made sure to get the small detail shots of our day. If you are looking for a videographer in the area look no further, Stop Go Love is amazing and worth every penny you pay! We cannot wait to receive our video back and re live our big day!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Amy · Married on 08/26/2017

Such a great and professional group to work with. I had no hesitations with Dom filming our wedding day. The film came out amazing. We were excited to be able to share our day with those who couldn't be there. Dom and his assistant worked well with our photographers as well. I always heard the one regret from other brides was not having a videographer, so I am lucky we decided to go with the best!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/12/2017

My husband and I could not have picked a more perfect group to work with. Frank was our go-to man, and worked with us for both Engagement pictures and Wedding pictures- both spectacular. The entire process was easy, fun, and professional. During our initial visit they let us trial the photobooth, as well as showed us sample pictures and videos- we were immediately hooked. Frank has a fantastic eye for beautiful shots, and truly captures the moment with his camera. The rest of the crew on our wedding day were super accomodating, traveling up to Portsmouth, NH to join us on our day. The package stated 10hr of time that day, however they stayed until the end of our night to capture our sparkler send-off. The photobooth even stayed open for us for an extra 45min since it was so popular and even Matt seemed to be having fun. Dom and Frank had my husband and I out on a Jetty to get these mind-blowing shots in both photograph and video. During the entire night not only did we have fun, but they also seemed to be having fun while capturing the entire night for us. We couldn't be happier with this crew and would 100% recommend them in a heart beat. I wish I could attach pictures to show how amazing their work is!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Kim · Married on 08/12/2017

Choosing StopGoLove was one of the best wedding planning decisions I ever made (and I would make it again!!) From start to finish, working with SGL was always a pleasure. Jared was understanding, responsive, and accommodating. Our day-of shooters, Josh and Kyle were friendly and down to earth, but always professional. They blended right in with our big busy family and made us feel totally comfortable. Our final video was so perfectly “us”, each shot and music choice was artful and deliberate. They managed to highlight both the things we knew and communicated were important to us, and things that we didn’t expect to (or have time to) really appreciate on our 12-hour a wedding day… now we have a special and truly beautiful way to appreciate all these moments over again whenever we want, for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Julia · Married on 07/22/2017

Jared and his team at Stop Go Love are fantastic. We hired them as videographers for our wedding-the video was better than we expected and perfectly captured our wedding day. Not only are they the most affordable company I talked to, but Jared was extremely professional before, during and after our wedding. He was quick to answer emails, offer advice and worked well with our other vendors, especially our photographer. Definitely recommend them for videography!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Lisa · Married on 07/05/2017

I cannot recommend Jared and Frank enough, professional, super friendly and so much fun to work with!! Amazing at what they do!!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Ha · Married on 07/02/2017

No hesitation recommending StopGoLove for anyone looking to have an awesome team working with them on their wedding day! We had so much fun with Joshua and Caleb. They were a pleasure to work with! They came early to set up and capture every detail of our wedding perfectly. The recap video they created was out of this world!! Thank you to the awesome StopGoLove team for a wonderful experience!

Sent on 08/16/2017