Nedd Media

125 Cambridgepark Dr. Suite 301, Cambridge, MA 02140 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,495
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Nedd Media

Nedd Media is a fully registered and licensed wedding videography company located in Cambrigde,MA. As a BBB accredited business,we provide the most genuine experience to our clients. Nedd Media takes an artistic approach when shooting weddings, while bringing an emotionally engaging feel to your wedding video. Our services are affordable, yet as a client at Nedd Media, you still get the same high quality output offered by more expensive vendors.The wedding films we create are shot in 4K Ultra HD delivering the highest resolution and optimal quality.

At Nedd Media we do not "outsource" videographers for our clients. The video quality you see on the website is what you get in the final product.Kern will be the lead videographer on your wedding day.Utilizing the latest cinema cameras, pro qality microphones, and state of the art video editing platforms, Nedd Media exceeds expectations making your special day a success.

Nedd Media’s services include a full feature video, high-definition video, a highlight video, raw footage, multiple locations, and multiple cameras. They are skilled in a number of different styles, including cinematic, documentary, short-form, and storytelling. Couples can expect to have their ceremony, pre-ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner filmed. Other services include:

• Drone footage

Photos 11 Photos
Videos 8 Videos

65 Reviews for Nedd Media

Samantha Wisk · Married on 03/14/2020

Our most important investment!

My husband and I were not originally going to get a videographer. We just didn’t think we had the money for it. But as our wedding day came closer we felt that it was necessary and we would have regretted not hiring someone. With only a few months notice Kern was available to capture our wedding. He was extremely responsive and on top of everything. The day of the wedding I hardly knew he was even there. When receiving our video it allowed us to relive moments since the day went by so fast. We do not regret our investment with Kern at all. His work is some thing that we will have to remember our wedding day for the rest of our lives. His work is simply amazing. Our highlight video and full length video came out better than we could have ever imagined. Kern and his work is worth the investment!

Sent on 11/03/2020

Lauren · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing video and great pricing!

Kern was great to work with! For our first meeting, he met me closer to my house so it was more convenient for me. He was very up front about everything and explained the way he works, pricing, how he edits, etc. On our wedding day he got great footage! He worked great with our photographers and he was also very good at directing us to make sure we not only got amazing pictures but an amazing video as well. After my wedding date, Kern let me purchase an Instagram highlight video and expedited it which was great because I was so excited to see footage from the day. Kern is very professional and his pricing is very competitive with the services he offers - the raw footage was important to me and most companies I looked at did not include that in their packages but Nedd Media does.

Sent on 11/21/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Nedd Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2495.00
    Full Feature Video
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray