Nedd Media Reviews

55 Reviews for Nedd Media

• Jenna

Jenna · Married on 05/18/2019

Highly recommend!

From the very first time we met with Kern we knew that he was the right person to capture our special day. Immediately upon meeting him we got a sense of his deep commitment to both his work and clients. His professionalism and enthusiasm for what he does was evident throughout the entire process. Kern's packages were comprehensive and had a much better value than we saw offered from other vendors. Both the amount and quality of video content we received was tremendous. It was well constructed and beautiful, with a level of detail that is unmatched. He did all this while still managing to capture the essence of both us and our guest's personalities and excitement. The day of he was early and immediately made us feel at ease. He did a wonderful job of managing to both blend into the background while also being able to capture all of the important moments. We received the final product in a very timely manner and it brought both of us to tears. We cannot begin to recommend Kern's services enough. It was one of the best decisions about our wedding that we made.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Rebecca · Married on 12/08/2018

Highly recommend - great value and easy to work with!

Kern was a pleasure to work with before, during, and after the wedding! He was so helpful with any questions/recommendations leading up to the wedding, and was great the day of! He never got in the way, yet still managed to get the most important shots! We are in love with our video, and I definitely recommend! Awesome value for the end product.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Dani · Married on 11/10/2018

Captured our day perfectly!

Nedd Media was able to capture our wedding day beautifully! From our initial meeting with owner, Kern, my husband and I both knew that he would be the perfect fit for what we were looking for! We were not keen on using the videography "chains" that we kept seeing on wedding websites. We wanted someone who we could meet and share our likes/dislikes with. Kern listened to what we wanted, explained his services and packages, and genuinely seemed to love his job.

During the big day he was personable and very great at giving direction while still being professional and inconspicuous. Our guests are still commenting on how amazing he was!

Kern got our highlight and full length videos to us in the timeframe promised and he even hand-delivered us the full length video because we happened to live fairly close to him! Amazing experience from beginning to end. Hiring Nedd Media was one of the easiest and best wedding decisions we made!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Katie Cleggett · Married on 10/19/2018

Amazing amazing amazing, all around!

Kern was amazing! He truly is such a hard worker! He communicates wonderfully and is very organized. You can tell he truly loves what he does and seemed to think of everything to make sure all the details of our big day were captured. I just got married but have no doubt the footage he captured is amazing. I would recommend him without hesitation!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Baoqing · Married on 09/30/2018

Great experience

Kern is absolutely great! He is very talented and has a great sense of rhythm of the video. I love how he assembled the footages and the music together and told our wedding story in a very sensational way, which I think is the key of a wedding video. He used drone in the video and it made our venue look AWESOME! Kern is very flexible and easy to work with through the whole process. I would highly recommend Kern to anyone who is looking for a videographer for their event.

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Kristen

Kristen Vassalotti · Married on 09/15/2018

Outstanding

Nedd Media did such an OUTSTANDING job capturing our special day. Our family and friends cannot stop talking about how amazing our wedding video came out. Kern is so sweet and takes such pride in what he does. His professional is exceptional. Kern’s commitment to capturing every moment truly is amazing. After our ceremony our wedding party was on a trolley on the way to our wedding reception. We were all dancing and popping bottles of champagne on the back deck of the trolly and we looked back and saw Kern, with his GoPro, capturing these small amazing moments. We cannot thank Kern and Nedd Media enough for their time, expertise, and dedication!!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Michelle · Married on 08/12/2018

Nedd is the best!

Nedd is an amazing videographer! he was hired for our wedding and did an amazing job, he captured every moment that we wanted. You can tell just by meeting him that he is so passionate about his job and will give you nothing but the best! If you don't chose Nedd, your crazy!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Kate Kelly · Married on 08/10/2018

Best Part of Our Wedding!

This was by far the best part of our wedding. Everything from the trailer, to the 1.5 hour video with editing to raw footage and copies was so professional and by far exceeded my expectations. Kern was great and worked very hard to get the best parts of our day in an elegant and creative way that really showed us as a couple! I can't say enough about the final product and you simply can't beat his quality at such a great price!!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Alexander

Alexander Arthur · Married on 07/29/2018

Amazing Wedding Video

Kern was the perfect videographer. He was professional and courteous. H was never in the way and the video and highlight reel were amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better person to capture our wedding!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Maria · Married on 06/30/2018

Wonderful video! responsiveness to email and calls was on point. The quality and price was amazing. We are so glad we decided to go with Kern Nedd Media. He was able to capture our special moments of the day! You won't be sorry to spend a little extra money to have your day captured by him! Video turn around time was the best, we did not have to wait to long.

Sent on 08/11/2018

Effie · Married on 05/19/2018

Kern was great to work with. He was able to capture my wedding day exactly as I had pictured it. He is affordable and great at what he does. I absolutely LOVED our highlight video. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Kern was a great videographer to work with - he had great attention to detail, was on time, and professional! He captured wonderful moments at our wedding and we are very happy Kern got them all on video! The case for the DVD was also amazing! A great keepsake from our big day!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Caitlin · Married on 09/09/2017

Kern was the best! He was so kind and helpful from our first conversation through the wedding day and then receiving the finished product. The quality of the film is TOP NOTCH! He was so professional and nice to work with on the wedding day. He captured all the perfect moments but we did not feel like we were being filmed all day long. Highly recommend Nedd Media!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Julianne · Married on 09/02/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Kern and Nedd Media!! Kern’s calm demeanor and professionalism made what could easily be a very stressful day much more enjoyable. I have watched my wedding video multiple times already and feel so thankful we chose to add this component to our wedding day! Our video came out absolutely perfect and truly captures all the wonderful moments from that day. If you’re looking for a fantastic videographer with amazing results, look no further than Kern and Nedd Media!!

Sent on 02/15/2018

Erica · Married on 07/22/2017

Kern was very pleasant to work with. He showed up early on the day of our wedding and captured every detail from when the girls and I were getting ready, to the moment we arrived at our venue. He captured every moment of our wedding day and it was like reliving it every time I watched it. The music and editing was perfect and I loved our wedding disc! Overall, I was very happy with our wedding video.

Sent on 02/04/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/15/2017

Kern was super easy to work with and captured our wedding day perfectly! We met twice before the wedding and explained to him our vision for the day. He was timely and really made sure he had all of the angles he needed for the video. We received a highlight video, multiple copies of a 70 minute video that captured the essence of the whole day, as well as all of the raw footage. You cannot beat all of this for the price! My husband and I were very happy with Kern's work and would recommend him to others. I am very happy that we will forever have these memories. Thank you, Kern!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Jenna · Married on 05/06/2017

My husband and I recently used Kern- Nedd Media for our wedding video. Kern is very friendly, professional, on time and genuinely cares about the experience of your wedding and how it will be captured! We have not yet received our final video but from what we experienced on our big day while he was filming, his credentials and how highly the guests spoke of him we are very excited to see the final product. I would highly recommend Nedd Media for your big day!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Tara · Married on 04/08/2017

7 months before our wedding our hired videographer informed us that they were no longer in the videography business and luckily we stumbled upon Kern's work from Nedd Media. Kern was amazing....from getting in touch with us and going over all of the options available to us within our budget. We had Kern with us for the entire day from the bridal party getting ready all the way to til the end of the night. He captured everything that we could have ever imagined, even the stuff our photographer was unable to capture. He blended in nicely and never got in the way during the entirety of the day, when watching the highlight video and DVD with family and friends, they kept mentioning "wow I didn't even see him right there" I was so excited to get our highlight video and DVD's and they were nothing short of amazing!! Kern worked very hard to make our two favorite songs get worked into the highlight video and did a nice job of editing the DVD's. We are so lucky that we found Kern during our search and would highly recommend him to anyone for his excellent work, professionalism, affordability and quality of service!! You cannot go wrong with Nedd Media Films!!!! :)

Sent on 09/30/2017

Samantha · Married on 04/30/2016

We booked Nedd Media on recommendation from our friends and we were very pleased! Kern (owner) is very professional and very accommodating. He worked with us on what we wanted in our wedding video and on price. Kern was very prompt in returning our emails within 24 hours or less. My husband and I have now watched our wedding video twice along with all the extra raw footage and we absolutely LOVE it! My husband's exact words were "I think the video is great and that Kern did a great job!" We could not be more happy and thankful for Nedd Media to have captured the best day ever and now we can re-live it for years to come! I would highly recommend Nedd Media for capturing all your wedding day bliss!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Kern was fantastic and we LOVE how our highlight and full video came out. I actually forgot that on top of our wonderful full 10 minute highlight film that we ordered a completely edited hour long full wedding movie so when that came in the mail it was like christmas! Kern was extremely professional and fantastic to work with.

Sent on 01/15/2016

Justin · Married on 10/08/2015

We’re so glad we chose Nedd Media to be our wedding videographer! We were just about to sign with another videographer when we met Kern. He was extremely professional and his prices were unbeatable. His portfolio was impressive as well. He gave us 10 hours of filming, which covered all of the prep before the ceremony to nearly the end of the reception. During the wedding ceremony, he had an unmanned camera and a manned one, so he was able to get multiple views. He also provided lapel mics so the sound was really good.
    The package we purchased was very reasonably priced and included 10 hours of raw footage, 4 full length Blue Rays, a 9-minute highlight video, and a USB drive with the edited movie on it. The highlight video and the full length movie came out amazingly. We will strongly recommend Nedd Media to all of our friends!

Sent on 12/30/2015

I worked with Kern from Nedd Media for my wedding this summer and would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer. He was so responsive and easy to communicate with through the entire process. Before I decided to use Nedd media, Kern met with me in person to discuss the different package options and I ultimately decided that the gold package was the best fit for my wedding and the vision I had for my video. In the weeks and days leading up to the wedding I was always able to reach Kern with any questions I had and his prompt responsiveness helped me feel very relaxed during that crazy time. Kern and his assistant videographer were very professional the day of the wedding and they did a great job of capturing all the important parts of the entire wedding day without being too intrusive. After we received our highlight and full length videos I was blown away by them and they really exceeded any expectations I had. The highlight video perfectly captured the most important parts of the day and was so beautifully edited. The full length video was a great way to relive all the details of the entire day and get to see some of the stuff that I missed in the chaos of the wedding. I'm so happy we decided to use Kern at Nedd Media to capture our wedding!

Sent on 12/01/2015
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 08/28/2015

Kern did an incredible job capturing my wedding day. From the first meeting, where he went out of his way to come to us, he was extremely professional and it was obvious he takes great pride in his work. He arrived early to capture every moment of getting ready and was the last to leave our reception. He didn't miss a thing, and he seemed to be enjoying himself, which comes across in the video. I am so grateful Kern was there to give my husband and I some direction, which in turn helped us get better photos since we chose a disappointing photographer. Overall, I could not be happier with Nedd Media and I would encourage anyone to hire him!

Sent on 12/20/2015

Kara · Married on 08/22/2015

I am so happy I found Kern! He was great to work with. Kern was always available to answer my questions. We spoke before the wedding and went over all the details and what we wanted/didnt want in the video. The day of the wedding, he blended in and made everyone feel comfortable. He made sure he caught all the important moments and was there to video the entire wedding! You will not be disappointed with Kern. We Love our video! You cant go wrong with his packages/prices. I really feel like he worked hard on giving us exactly what we wanted. I have recommended him to all of my friemds who are getting married.

Sent on 12/13/2015

Megan · Married on 08/07/2015

Deciding on a videographer was one of the more difficult tasks of the wedding process for me, because I was very specific about what I wanted. A lot of videographers only offer raw footage, highlight reels, or videos that last an hour or so in duration. I wanted to make sure that the entire night was captured from start to finish, with some editing for time without compromising the content. Kern provided packages that were exactly what I was looking for (for a reasonable price!). From our initial meeting to the day of the event, Kern was professional and completely flexible with anything that came up. He is extremely easy to work with and helped make my day worry free. My fiance and I cannot wait to receive our video and share it with our friends and family. A videographer is one of the most important vendors you can have at your wedding, because they will capture everything you want to remember (or didn't get to see), and Nedd Media is the perfect vendor for that role.

Sent on 08/17/2015