Wicked Sweet Cakes Reviews

12 | Cary, NC

12 Reviews for Wicked Sweet Cakes

Rachel · Married on 04/28/2018

Beth is wonderful! The cake we tested was amazing and she understands our vision and what we are looking for in our cake. We are extremely excited to have Beth create out wedding cake!

Brenda · Married on 06/03/2017

Beth was excellent! Our tasting was so much fun! And then THE CAKE - when we got to the venue, there it was - beautiful and elegant...And DELICIOUS! Many of our guests went to get 2nd plates. THANK YOU Beth!

Genna · Married on 09/24/2016

I absolutely LOVED working with Beth! She made everything so easy and was super responsive whenever I would email her. I especially loved how accommodating she was for a tasting. We were able to mix and match so many different flavors and all of them were delicious. Our wedding cake was exactly how I envisioned it and was moist and yummmy! Our guests loved it so much that there weren't any leftovers to take home (which made my husband very sad). I would most definitely recommend her to all brides out there.

Cheryl · Married on 08/20/2016

Wicked Sweet Cakes is the perfect name. Beth does a fantastic job beginning with the initial contact, and continuing through the tasting and delivery. She prepared a wedding cake with multiple layers within each tier. Everyone raved about the flavor combinations and the presentation. We would definitely recommend Wicked Sweet Cakes.

Aimee · Married on 07/23/2016

Best cake I've ever had in my life!!! She even made us a fresh one for our one year anniversary so didn't have to freeze!! Thank you!!!!! Sooooo good!

There were wayyyy too many decisions going on for me with planning the wedding so I asked my mother and Godmother to choose the cake. This was also more convenient since my husband and I live out of town but were getting married where I grew up. We reminded them of what we liked (chocolate for me and strawberry for him) and they went to work meeting with and testing out some of the cake companies I was interested in from Wedding Wire. I absolutely am thrilled with the choice they made!!

We opted for cupcakes (I did pick that!) but the top tier was cake since my husband still wanted some cake. We had multiple flavors of cupcakes and there were varying fillings. I tried every flavor and they were all delicious. The decorated cupcakes matched my purple and platinum decor perfectly and as an added treat the top tier was half chocolate for me and half strawberry for my husband! I hate when cakes are beautiful but don't taste great; Beth's cupcakes and cake had the best of both worlds--lovely and tasty! Yes we ate the top tier...Beth offered a package that came with an anniversary cake after our first year of marriage.

The company name definitely rings true...the cakes were wicked sweet (corny but true)!! Not to mention EXCELLENT price for the quality.

Kellen · Married on 05/22/2016

Beth is the best!!! She gave me every possible flavor to try and gives you limitless options of combinations that you can choose for each tier of the wedding cake. She spent forever on the phone with me getting the perfect font type. The cake came out AMAZING. We had chocolate cake with chocolate genache and strawberries on tiers one and three and her signature pound cake with cream cheese frosting (dyed lilac for our wedding colors) on tier 2. Everyone loved it and she's the easiest, nicest person to work with! The cakes for non wedding events are so impressive on her website too, like Mexican skull art and the fall leaves cake. Wicked Sweet Cakes for life, people!!!

Beth is so easy to work with and we just love doing business with her! We gave her a couple of things that were important to my husband and I and she used her creativity to make the most perfect cake for us. Not only are her designs just amazing but the cake itself is so delicious. People kept asking us where we got out cake and complementing the design and taste. We would highly recommend Wicked Sweet Cakes for any occasion and especially your wedding!!!

Meghan · Married on 06/28/2014

Beth did an awesome job! I gave her a picture of exactly what I wanted and she made a perfect replica! The cake tasted delicious and was absolutely gorgeous. She was so easy to work with! I definitely recommend her!

• papijack

Darshini · Married on 05/23/2009

Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!

Beth is the best!!!

She was not only professional, she was friendly, flexible, understanding and very reasonably
    priced. She was a huge part in making my wedding a huge success!
    Thank you Beth!!

Best wishes,

Darshini Trivedi

Beth · Married on 10/18/2008

I would definitely recommend Beth Williams/Wicked Sweet Cakes to anyone whether it is for wedding cakes, birthday cakes, any occasion. She was delightful to work with, extremely professional and her cake not only looked amazing but tasted incredible. It received rave reviews. The cake was affordable and was exactly what I had dreamed of for my wedding cake.

• Shana

Shana · Married on 07/15/2017

3.5

Our cake was gorgeous! Beth did an outstanding job and it tasted just as great! I sent Beth a photo of my dream cake, and it surely made my day when I finally saw it during the reception. My husband took a huge piece home with him after the wedding and raved about how good it was. She did our top layer gluten free to accommodate my gluten sensitivity, which was just as yummy and not dense as many gluten free cakes typically are. She also did a great job at advising on the number of portions to puchase, which was also great since many of our guest had left prior to cake cutting. I could not be more pleased, and since we are an out of state bride and groom, she brought our 1 year anniversary cake to the wedding for us to freeze. Select Beth for your wedding cake needs or any cake!