Weddings Without Worries Reviews

28 | Des Moines, IA

28 Reviews for Weddings Without Worries

Bai · Married on 10/14/2017

From the beginning, JoAnn was a calming professional to help us through our wedding planning. We had the wedding outside of the town where we lived and having her to help us with our questions and needs was help and reassuring that we made the right choice. On our wedding day she was great at keeping all of us on schedule and it made our day run so well! We would recommend her services to anyone. Thank for everything JoAnn!

Sandy · Married on 09/09/2017

JoAnn was wonderful to work with. She handled EVERYTHING I had asked her to do. She made the day of the wedding stress-free. I would highly recommend her for your event. She’s a must have!

Jennifer · Married on 09/24/2016

JoAnn was the best! I was never overwhelmed of felt stressed, even in the days leading up to the wedding. And having JoAnn there for the wedding day made it possible for me to just enjoy the day as JoAnn took care of everything! I even had several wedding guests tell me how great she was! She is the best!

Jenny · Married on 09/10/2016

As a naturally nervous gal, from the get go, I wanted to hire a day-of-coordinator. It took some time to convince my fiance, but in the end, we both know JoAnn at Weddings Without Worries was the best choice. From day one, JoAnn helped me feel calm and I knew she would be the right person to coordinate our wedding. She was flexible with her meeting times with me as I live in the Chicagoland area and was planning a central Iowa wedding. She was always cracking jokes (in a professional way) that helped me feel comfortable all the way through the wedding festivities. JoAnn took charge at our rehearsal and made sure our ceremony decor was on point - she has a great eye to make things look fabulous. I found the cost for her services was lower than other coordinators I had previously contacted, yet she delivered above and beyond. If you're contemplating hiring a day-of-coordinator, I'd 100% recommend doing it and recommend that you hire JoAnn - she'll help you relax and keep you worry free on one of the most important days of your lives together.

Ariel · Married on 09/04/2016

There's not much you can't say about JoAnn - responsive, responsible, timely, fast thinker, great problem solver, and many more! JoAnn really helped steer us in the right direction and forced us to address some things we hadn't thought to think about. However, what stands out the most is this: our venue was run by just one guy. Unfortunately, a few months after we booked the venue, he passed away. JoAnn knew before I did and was calling me for my thoughts. She also was reaching out to other vendors and thinking about plan B long before I was really able to comprehend what was happening. I SERIOUSLY do not know what I would have done without her. Likely wallow in self-pity and book another venue without putting in as much work as she did to ensure our that we could keep our original venue. If you are on the fence about a wedding coordinator, get off and just hire one. You won't regret it and you definitely won't regret choosing JoAnn either.

• Patty/Lisa

Patty/Lisa · Married on 07/02/2016

JoAnn is the lady to work with! She knows her stuff! My wedding party was big and everyone listened and respected her. When things went wrong she was right there to correct it. Highly recommend!

Emily · Married on 06/18/2016

Even if you don't want a full on wedding planner for the entire planning process, having someone there for the day/weekend of the event is worth every single penny! Anything that goes wrong you don't have to worry about it because it will be taken care of, some things you might not even know went wrong! There is someone there to guide you through the day which is so valuable since the day really takes a lot out of you! Worrying about anything is the last thing you want to do! JoAnn did an amazing job to help us through the rehearsal and the day of the wedding and checked in with us numerous times in the months leading up to the wedding. I would highly recommend her to everyone!

Elizabeth · Married on 04/23/2016

JoAnn will bend over backwards for you. I had such a wonderful experience with Weddings Without Worries and all I can say, is that I truly had the perfect wedding day. I didn't have to worry about a single thing and honestly got to enjoy each and every moment because I knew it was taken care of behind the scenes. JoAnn had everything detailed and organized since the day we met. Wedding planning is not an easy process (as I have learned) but Wedding Without Worries made it so much easier than I had anticipated. THANK YOU!

I hired JoAnn as my day-of wedding coordinator and I'm so glad that I did! JoAnn did an amazing job of helping me create my wedding timeline, taking control of the wedding rehearsal, setting up all of my decorations, and she made sure that everything went smoothly on my wedding day. Her services were my best wedding investment! I would definitely recommend her services to any bride considering getting a wedding coordinator.

Stephanie · Married on 09/19/2015

JoAnn was great to work with! We hired her for her services for just the rehearsal/wedding day to be sure that things ran smoothly and they did! She was easy to work with and was super organized; she knows what she is doing. JoAnn definitely listened to us and made the changes we wanted regarding the wedding day schedule. She made sure that on the wedding day, everyone was where they needed to be. We had a pretty rowdy wedding party and she was able to wrangle them. If anything went wrong on our wedding day, we didn't know then and we still don't know now! I definitely recommend JoAnn as a wedding coordinator!

Brianna · Married on 08/29/2015

JoAnn was amazing! Made the process fun and exciting... She literally took the stress off of our hands. She came up with everything from vendors- to theme- and she's worked with a ton of people in the business. I honestly don't think we would of had our dream wedding had it not been for her. So incredibly happy we found her.

At first I was hesitant to hire a wedding coordinator because I was nervous it wouldn't be MY day. I was afraid she would be making most of the decisions. I was completely wrong and was absolutely amazed with JoAnn! I will never regret hiring her. She has a variety of packages that vary from day of coordination to complete wedding planning help all at very affordable prices, and she also is flexible with her packages and can cater to what you want. She honestly was more of a friend than a coordinator throughout the whole process--we sent texts, skyped, and met up for coffee/lunch to review details. She also just texted to check in and see how I was doing. She does way more than just help plan a wedding! More importantly, she is the person that gets things done and keeps you stress free the night of the rehearsal dinner and day of! She even managed to creatively come up with using party horns/blowers for our grand exit when our venue did not allow rice/birdseed and we did not want bubbles. I would never have thought of that. Over all, our wedding day was absolutely amazing and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Give Jo a call/email and you will never regret at least inquiring about her services!

Kirsten · Married on 06/27/2015

Believe it or not, life happens when you are planning a wedding. Jo Ann is the perfect person to help you with ALL of your wedding planning needs while you keep up with your busy life. She is the picture of professionalism. She was so attentive to all of our questions, requests, needs, and suggestions. Jo Ann went above and beyond throughout the entire wedding planning process. With years of experience to back her she will no doubt help you make your day 5x better than you could have imagined. I can honestly say that I could NOT have planned our wedding without her. No detail goes overlooked. I would recommend Jo Ann to anyone!!

Lindsay · Married on 05/16/2015

Joann was a breathe of fresh air and took all my worries away! She stepped in after I had to fire a previous wedding planner and got herself up to speed and handled everything flawlessly! From my initial meeting, to helping me choose rentals, to helping me with an agenda, to coordinating with every vendor, to even ordering food for us the day of the wedding...she was the absolute best! I was able to sit back, relax and not worry about a thing on the most important day of my life, because she had everything handled and under control. I truly do not know what I would have done without her!

JoAnn was the best thing to happen to me while planning our wedding! We decided to get married right in the middle of one of my busiest semesters of graduate school. I was so afraid I wouldn't be able to enjoy our wedding at all, but thanks to JoAnn I could relax knowing that she was taking care of things! She took care of many little things that came up during our reception and I will forever be grateful for that! Leading up to the big day JoAnn met with us more than what her contract said and she was always checking in with me throughout the process. JoAnn really went above and beyond. I can't recommend her enough! She has such a great personality for this career and you can tell she really loves her job! I wish I could write a whole page about JoAnn, but just know that you can't go wrong with JoAnn. She is the best, so don't consider anyone else!

Oh gosh, where to even begin! JoAnn bent over backwards for us to make everything run smoothly, pregnant and all! We couldn't be more thankful she was there to help coordinate day of with all the details and setup. She truly made everything run smoothly and handled even little problems that arose with grace and ease. Thank you SO much for being a wonderful planner!!! Tanner and I truly couldn't thank you enough for all that you did on our big day. JoAnn is well worth the investment!

Erica · Married on 09/20/2014

JoAnn went above and beyond in order to create the perfect reception for us! I felt completely comfortable leaving all the day of decorating and decisions to JoAnn while getting ready for the big event. Walking in and seeing our vision come to life was such a great moment. Many many thanks to you, JoAnn!

I don't even know where to begin! JoAnn is an amazing woman inside and out. Her passion for wedding planning is very apparent. JoAnn loves to see her brides vision come to life. JoAnn is always eager to help, give imput, answer any questions no matter how what they may be, she is always willing to meet a bride at any meetings she may have with other vendors, at the wedding site etc. JoAnn was my wedding planner for my wedding in September. JoAnn was apart of my wedding party, and even while pregnant and having obligations of being involved in the wedding party as well, JoAnn was still extremely involved in my wedding day, making sure everything was set up and ready to go, vendors were set up and everything was perfect. I can't express enough how much of a relief it was to have JoAnn as the "go to" person for any questions or concerns about the big day. I was able to sit back and relax and enjoy every minute of my wedding day with no worries that something would go wrong. JoAnn handled everything. JoAnn is well worth the money and she WILL make your make your big day come to life in front of your eyes, as well as make a stress free day for you and your significant other.

John · Married on 08/31/2014

Joann was very helpful and went above and beyond what I was expecting a wedding planner to do. From the onset she made sure we were heading down the right path and followed through with everything until the end of the event. Living out of town she was very flexible in accomplishing what needed to be done and keeping us informed. Her services far exceeded our expectations and I would highly recommend her to others.

Erin · Married on 08/16/2014

I contacted JoAnn just two weeks prior to our wedding. I thought I could manage the coordinating piece myself, but shortly before the big day, there was a staff change at our venue and it seemed like many details of our day were lost in translation. Amazingly, our date was one of just a few dates that JoAnn had free for the entire year. She immediately jumped in on the planning session with our venue and voiced all details of the day perfectly. She even helped coordinate a Plan B for our outdoor wedding and reception just two days before the day when the forecast called for rain. On the day of, JoAnn was on point and coordinated all people/vendors to ensure a seamless event, leaving me stress-free. I wish I would have contacted her sooner!

• User3831955 · 2+ years ago

JoAnn Bohn was absolutely amazing! She was extremely organized and detail-oriented. We were engaged for 14 months and she developed a timeline of all the action items needed to make our wedding so beautiful. JoAnn has built strong relationships with many key contacts in the area and made our decision-making very easy when choosing vendors such as DJ, florist, bakery, etc. I would recommend JoAnn to any bride-to-be!

Devin · Married on 06/28/2014

She went the extra mile to make our day special. I highly recommend her for any future wedding.

Kelly · Married on 06/14/2014

JoAnn was amazing! We did the day of planning package with her and it was 100% worth it! She fielded fires for us, took care of final details, checked with us throughout the night to see if we needed anything, such a blessing! I can't say enough great things about her and her services.

Joann was great! She tailored a package to meet my specific needs and met with me when it was convenient for me. She did a fantastic job at helping me set my budget and I would not have even known where to start if it wasn't for her!

JoAnn was efficient, concise, and always pleasant. She listened to what I wanted and did her very best to allow my wishes to be met while also taking such a large weight off my shoulders so I could focus on the important day.