PO Box 54, Van Meter, IA 50261 Map · Phone number

About Events to Celebrate

Welcome to Events to Celebrate. My name is Becky Kinney. I have been an corporate event planner for 25+ years. And have done social events over the years for friends and family. In 2013 I started Events to Celebrate, and it has been the best decision I ever made. I love helping others with their event needs. I provide planning for any event of any size. I also offer staffing for your event and have some rental items available.

Follow Events to Celebrate on

Events to Celebrate 2
Events to Celebrate 3

Andrea · Married on 07/14/2018

Amazing and Stress Free

Becky made my whole day stress free. She took care of everything I couldn't take care of and I am glad I put my trust in her because she helped to make my wedding day great.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Events to Celebrate's reply:

Thank you Andrea. It was so much fun working with you and Grant on your wedding. I wish you many, many years of happiness!

Ashley · Married on 10/28/2017

My husband and I got married on October 28th and hired Becky as our wedding planner. We absolutely LOVED having her as our planner! Not only did she put up with my horrible last minute/lack of planning, but she helped make our day incredible! She was there to take care of all the details and even the stress of tear down! Becky was extremely professional and an extremely hard worker!!! We highly recommend Events to Celebrate for all party planning events!!! Thanks again Becky for all your hard work! You truly are an amazing woman and know how to make things run smoothly!!!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Events to Celebrate's reply:

Thank you Ashley for letting me and my team be apart of your day. You two are amazing avengers and I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Tina · Married on 09/16/2017

Becky & her team was there guiding us and keeping the train on the track every step of the journey. The night before (rehearsal) and the day of the wedding, her services were absolutely indispensable!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Events to Celebrate's reply:

Thank you Tina, what an amazing day we had. I feel so blessed that the rain stopped just before the ceremony and everything went off perfect. Thank you for trusting me and my team to help with the day.

Events to Celebrate FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 924.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,996.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Shade Tree Bakery
    Shade Tree Bakery Wedding Cakes

Becky with Events to Celebrate does such a great job and is fantastic to work with. She is a pleasure to work with.

• The Studio for Forgotten Arts
    The Studio for Forgotten Arts Museum Weddings

Becky is amazing to work with. I refer all of our enquiries for events of more than 150 guests to her, because our venue is geared toward 150 or fewer. She is a delight.

• PO Box 54 Van Meter, 50261 See on map