Perfect Events

Clive, IA View map Visit website
$500 Package Price

$500 Package Price

Based in Clive, Iowa, Perfect Events is a wedding coordination company that serves the greater Des Moines area. Since 2003, this agency has designed spectacular events both large and small for all of life’s milestones. The team takes a hands-on approach, working closely with you throughout the wedding process to craft the celebration of your dreams. They think that the most memorable nuptials are those that reflect the unique personalities and styles of the couple getting married. These coordinators will take care of all the details from start to finish while keeping you in the loop and honoring your vision.

Perfect Events provides full-service wedding planning and day-of coordination to suit your needs and preferences. Their services include everything from selecting venues and liaising with vendors to tracking budgets and creating timelines. These planners work with seasoned industry insiders in the Des Moines area and will ensure that you have the best vendors for your big day. They specialize in day-of coordination and will be on-hand to help with a broad range of tasks. With their rigorous attention to detail and expert organizational skills, this team will make sure that your wedding is beautiful, bespoke, and stress-free.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Rebecca T. Married on 04/26/2020

My God, hire this woman!

Bonnie was- oh my god, I can't even put into words how wonderful Bonnie from Perfect Events was to work with. I was originally out to hire for only a Day-Of Coordinator as I was pretty sure I could do all the pre-planning myself, but Bonnie's "partial planning" was only an extra $400 on top of that which is a STEAL in my book.
    We had tons of meetings where she helped me organize what I needed to buy, how to arrange all the decor, and the ins and outs of wedding ettiquette. Her Day-Of Coordination wasn't even that expensive either compared to others I was looking at! She was like $1400 total maaaaybe! And there was just so much she did for the wedding that I definitely think she could charge more and it would be worth it.
    Her Day-Of Coordination was stellar too! Even more stellar than her planning, I think! She set up and took down all my decor, organized all the vendors, delivered all my checks, and just essentially ran around nonstop the day of the wedding which gave me the freedom to truly enjoy it. Like, my god, get yourself a Day Of Coordinator and hire Bonnie.
    I legitimately can't recommend her enough.

Perfect Events's reply:

Becca you are so amazing. You were one of my most favorite brides to work with worth - I want to be you! Trying to finish college, plan a wedding, then the VIRUS hit. No problem we just moved the date and then off to the Marines to officer-training school - you will be such a wonderful officer - so kind yet you'll make them tow the line. I am SO glad that you were happy with our services and pricing. We try to give our customers a unique experience - one that focuses on YOU and delivers on our promise that you'll feel that hiring us was the best decision you ever made.
  • Dulcinea
    Dulcinea Married on 10/20/2019

Amazing & Perfect

Bonnie was AMAZING! She helped us create my fiance & my vision for what we wanted for our wedding. We are a bit quirky with years of friendship. We are an older couple, so wanted something with a "simple elegance" but with a gamer twist. Bonnie was easy to talk to...and I know I sent so many and many long emails to her. But she never made me feel like I was bugging her so my contact with her was endless. When needed she stepped in and contacted vendors, so I didn't have to worry about it. When there was one hiccup with the vendors, Bonnie was on it and handled it for me. My wedding day, I can easily say was not stressful for me or my fiance, because Bonnie handled it all. We had a beautiful wedding, and at the reception everyone has told me the food was great and they had a fun time. (Which is great since there was no liquor or dance floor/DJ) My only regret is that I hadn't hired her sooner, to help me with the entire wedding planning. I would, without a doubt, hire her again for any party planning.

Perfect Events's reply:

Thank you so much Dulci for the wonderful review. We are so glad that were you happy with our services and your wedding and reception were both "perfect" for you and David. Each bridal couple is unique and I loved getting all your emails because it made it easier for me to create the vision you were looking for. Best wishes for a wonderful life together.
    Mary Married on 08/10/2019

Perfect in Every Way

We wanted to personally thank Perfect Events for the exceptional job that you did planning our wedding. Truly, you put forth a tremendous effort, handled the crazy with professionalism, and executed an amazing day that we could hardly have imagined! We both had a wonderful day and weekend of fun with memories we'll cherish forever. We are so grateful we found you, so thankful for all that you did to make our dreams a reality. We still talk about Perfect Events and how valuable you were. Amazing job!

Perfect Events's reply:

Thank you Mary for letting us know how much you appreciated our help in creating the wedding you and Brian had dreamed of. We knew when we met you that you were "perfect' for each other and we wish you the very best.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

8845 Franklin Avenue Clive, IA, 50325
Location of (Perfect Events)

Other vendors in Des Moines for your wedding