Perfect Events Reviews

Perfect Events 3
Perfect Events 4
Perfect Events 5

Patty · Married on 09/01/2018

I wanted a stress free day as a bride at a new wedding venue and so I reached out to Bonnie right away as friend of mine used her for her wedding coordination. Let me just say it was the best thing I did for my wedding day! Bonnie to the rescue!!! She’s the best for day of coordination and overall wedding planning genus!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Perfect Events's reply:

Thanks so much Patty for letting us know you liked our services. You were such a pleasure to work with and God certainly was shining down on you and Matt as we got through the entire wedding with sunshine to spare before the rain came tumbling down. I wish you both much happiness!

Angela · Married on 07/21/2018

I wish I could give Bonnie and Perfect Events a TEN STAR rating!! With about a month to go until the wedding, this stressed and out-of-town mother of the bride contacted Perfect Events for day-of wedding planning help. Bonnie was free that day (she actually helped at the rehearsal AND the entire wedding day!), so we promptly had a wonderful hour and a half meeting with her to go over our extensive list of needs. She is very cheerful, accommodating, and willing to do WHATEVER it takes to make her clients happy! She immediately began coordinating things between the florist, our venue designer, the Embassy Club (where the wedding and reception was held), the DJ and the pastor. She took care of all the little details for the reception: seating chart and escort cards, guest book and gift table (plus had someone manning the gift/card table), setting up the kids' photos on easels, transferring flowers and altar decorations from wedding ceremony to reception, taking gifts and cards to the suite for the newlyweds at the Marriott MANY times during the evening....I could go on and on!! She honestly worked from 8 AM (probably earlier) until at least 11 PM on the wedding day!! I feel like we definitely received her whole attention and expertise during this entire process. I also felt that her fee was more than reasonable given the tasks she accomplished in the short time-frame she had! Bonnie was a life- and stress-saver for sure!! I highly recommend Bonnie and Perfect Events to make your occasion just like ours....a PERFECT EVENT!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Perfect Events's reply:

Angie, thank you so much for the wonderful review. We were thrilled to have the opportunity to take the stress away from you and Kevin's mom by handling all the details that went into making Olivia and Kevin's wedding and reception be "perfect".

Cheryl · Married on 05/26/2018

We are so pleased to have worked with Bonnie as our day of wedding coordinator. She helped us produce a beautiful wedding for our daughter. She nudged us when we needed it, advocated for us, calmed everyone at the right times. She helped orchestrate the perfect day.
    Bonnie was wonderful! She is quick to respond to emails, quick to help, her 15+ years of event planning provided us with a perfect wedding day for our daughter and our guests.

Sent on 05/31/2018
    Perfect Events 6
    Perfect Events 7
    Perfect Events 8
    Perfect Events 9
    Perfect Events 10

Perfect Events's reply:

Thank you Cheryl for taking the time to write us such a great review. It was such a pleasure to work with you and Beth to create her and Keith's "perfect' day.

Kimberly · Married on 04/14/2018

Perfect Events was the absolute PERFECT choice throughout our entire planning and execution of our wedding!! Having never hired a coordinator nor planned for such a big event before, Bonnie from Perfect Events made this entire wedding experience stress and worry free! She absolutely brought to life what we had hoped, and hiring Perfect Events was the best wedding planning decision we made!! We are grateful for the professionalism and personalization Bonnie brought, and we highly recommend her to anyone considering doing the same!!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Perfect Events's reply:

We are so delighted that you were happy with our wedding planning and Day of Wedding Coordination Kimberly and thank you for your great review.

Mandy · Married on 02/12/2018

We booked Perfect Events for help in planning our wedding and day of service and it was one of the BEST things we did in planning our wedding. Bonnie was very helpful in walking us through our plan for the day and helping us figure out all those little things that could have slipped through the cracks. I would definitely recommend them to any of my friends!

Perfect Events's reply:

Thanks Mandy for letting us know that you were happy with our wedding services. We love that we were able to make your wedding day be "perfect".

shruti · Married on 01/23/2018

We could not have done this without Bonnie! My husband and I became engaged in May and set the date for the Saturday before Christmas. After a few weeks of floating on clouds and dreaming it was time to make things real and Bonnie and her crew were a Godsend. Yes, I'm the girl that dreamt of her wedding from the time I could say Barbie Doll. NO, I am not the Queen of organization, Pinterest, DIY or Say Yes To the Dress. After some great conversations about what we wanted over steaming hot Starbucks, Bonnie was able to envision our day and put a plan of action into place with 5 months to go. It was a weight off my then fiancé’s shoulders (he COULD NOT endure anymore TLC shows, for real!) and a gift to me-a fairy Godmother....I mean Wedding Planner that makes wishes come true, someone who had an answer for every question and a plan for every scenario. A calm voice for every hysterical e-mail (I've never considered myself irrational but 3 weeks to go will do it to the best of us). I am grateful for Bonnie's direction, steady voice, professional wisdom and personal interest in making our day unforgettable. All of our guests have raved. Authentically! I have to add that my husband teared up multiple times for several days after saying, "I know I kicked and screamed and drug my feet thru that process [he kind of did!], but I am so glad that you and Bonnie got us through it. It truly was the best day of my life." It doesn't get any better than that.

Perfect Events's reply:

Thanks Shruiti. You are so sweet to let us know what a great job we did. We loved making your wedding be "perfect".

Eve · Married on 01/23/2018

My experience working with Bonnie and Perfect Events was nothing but the best. I started by meeting with 3 different wedding planners. There are many reasons I went with Bonnie, but the first main thing that caught my attention was that she was adamant that whatever our budget for the wedding was that it would be beautiful and perfect.
    I had a very long engagement and thus a long time to plan my wedding... throughout the entire process Bonnie was there for me to bounce ideas off of and offer suggestions. This was really important to me because despite my wedding being over a year away (at the beginning of our relationship) she made me feel very important. While others thought it was silly for me to be planning some details so much in advance, Bonnie saw the importance of this to me and helped facilitate and made my planning possible.
    When we hired Bonnie my parents were very skeptical that we needed a planner at all. But as the months got closer, and we started giving Bonnie all the contracts and the remaining to-do lists they started coming around. At our final meeting a week before the wedding my Dad even said "I'm SO glad you hired her, we couldn't have done it without her. She thinks of everything and is amazing!" That was a big step for him and shows how much Bonnie impressed him. And it's true, she did think of all the little details that I didn't think of (which is saying a lot too - because I pretty much thought of everything!).
    Knowing that she was going to contact all the vendors and make sure everything would happen just as it was supposed to give me a huge sense of relief. She also did such an amazing job tying up all my loose ends and finishing the tedious things that I left on my to-do list for the last minute. Not only were all of those things taken care of (like ordering some ribbon and tracking down the impossible trumpet and organ player), everything was done in such a timely manner!

Perfect Events's reply:

How sweet of you to take the time to let us know that you loved our wedding planning services. We work really hard to make sure that every wedding is "perfect" and it is very gratifying when our hard work is recognized by our brides. Wishing you all the best.

sue · Married on 12/21/2017

So, I have been thinking about what is was that I wanted to say about Perfect Events since I had my wedding in December. I cannot really put in words the things that my planner helped me with. Bonnie is WONDERFUL, AND AMAZING!!! She did a SPLENDIFEROUS JOB to help me plan my wedding. Bonnie is a very funny, responsible, professional person. I gave her a vision when my husband and I first met her and she brought it to life for me. I worked with her for about a year and a half and she became my friend during that time. I have already given her number to a couple of my friends that are getting married in the next year. I told them that they are crazy not give her a call. There was not one thing that I had to worry about during that time. I wanted for nothing that day. It was perfect. She kept me in line with my budget lol because I would always come to her and say "Can we also add this to the budget? I am kind of sad that she is no longer planning my wedding because I had gotten used to going to her with every question. Thank you so much, I could not have done it without you

Perfect Events's reply:

Thanks Sue. It was so much fun helping you plan your wedding. We loved making your wedding be "perfect".

shruti · Married on 12/20/2017

Perfect Events's reply:

Thanks again for your kinds words. So glad that we were able to make your wedding day be "perfect".

Tanjia · Married on 12/06/2017

My daughter, new son-in-law and I worked with Bonnie for almost a year planning the wedding. Bonnie made the whole experience as relaxed and fun as can be imagined. Her knowledge of local vendors and venues was excellent. Looking back, I cannot imagine how much more stressful and time consuming the process of planning a wedding would have been without her. While the planning was important, I believe her presence on the actual wedding day was the most valuable part of her services. She informed me from the beginning that she wanted me to be like every other guest at the wedding...relaxed and having fun. This was indeed a success. The whole day ran so smoothly and I had not a care in the world, except to keep from crying as my beautiful daughter walked down the aisle.

Perfect Events's reply:

Thanks so much for letting us know what a great job we did. We always appreciate our customers feedback. We loved that we could make your daughter's wedding be "perfect".

shruti · Married on 09/20/2017

Just click on the above link and it will take you directly to my Perfect Events page. Please give me a 5 rating and post the review listed below:
    Here is the review I want you to post:
    Bonnie and Jane were absolutely amazing to work with! I'm honestly not sure how anyone gets married without a coordinator like Bonnie! She was so detailed oriented (even for my type A personality) and handled everything beyond my expectations! It was honestly the best piece of mind on the wedding day to know that she was there so we could just enjoy! Jane was so fun to work with planning the decor and flowers of our reception. She has impeccable taste and came up with designs that were exactly what I imagined but couldn't articulate. I could not recommend Perfect Events enough- hiring them was the most well spent money from the entire day.

La'Cee · Married on 10/14/2017

1.8
      3.0
      3.0
      1.0

If we could have a do over, I would have chosen anyone else but this service. You will be told that most everything will be handled, but you will end up doing almost all the work yourself anyway. Thank god the venue coordinator and caterer were there to save the day. Important issues were left until the very last minute even though this was hired a year in advance. We heard more about other weddings this planner has done than getting things done for our own wedding. It was like Hiroshima, never, ever again. Find a planner who doesn't overwhelm you and listens to you.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Perfect Events's reply:

We were totally taken aback by this review. Other than the things that the bride is supposed to handle (guest book, gift box, table cards, place cards) we handled everything else for her wedding and reception "on time". In fact we have several emails from her saying what a "great job we were doing for her", Our folder is over 10 inches high with all the emails we sent her. We even went out of our way to set up her engagement photo shoot at the time she wanted rather than the 10 am time slot the "save the day" coordinator set for her.. When she indicated she wanted something different to serve as a "dessert - favor" we came up with the idea of doing caramel apples with a custom label and wrapping - which she loved and we even got her a deal on the pricing. As for the venue coordinator "saving the day" - all she did on the day of the wedding and reception was sit at her desk and let me and my staff do all the setup, management of the wedding and reception and all the full take down. We got rave reviews from both sets of parents on how hard we worked, how great our design was, how wonderful everything looked, and what a great job we did. Perhaps this bride has no idea of all the things we handled for her - like bringing in extra staff (at no charge to her) since we only had 4 hours to setup her wedding & reception and how we created special signage that could withstand an all day rain (again at no charge to her) or how we returned all her rental items on Monday for her. Interesting that we've done over 400 weddings & this is the first bride to complain. Wedding & Reception were "perfect" as we promised - so we feel rightly so that "we saved the day".