Central Iowa, Des Moines, IA 50313 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Dawn 'til Dusk

Dawn ‘Til Dusk is a wedding-planning company in Des Moines, Iowa, owned and operated by experienced event manager Samantha Hocker. Boasting over five years of wedding coordination, Samantha specializes in tying details together and putting the finishing touches to events. Couples are sure to appreciate Samantha’s dedication to helping them make their wedding day a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

Dawn ‘Til Dusk offers hourly and weekend-of coordination planning packages for wedding events, fully customized to suit the couple’s timeline and preferences. Couples can look forward to their big day knowing that Samantha is on-hand to liaise with vendors, manage gifts, and oversee setup and teardown. Additional services include assistance with floor plans, timelines, and coordinating the rehearsal.

• Woman-owned
Noce jazz club
j8 51 2018495 161607095555956

2 Reviews for Dawn 'til Dusk

Mackenzie · Married on 06/29/2019

Sam is a LIFESAVER!! 10/10 service!

Sam. Was. Awesome!!! So personable yet so professional! She went with my husband and me to pick out the venue and thought of so many questions that never occurred to me! Thank god she was there (and thanks for her patience). She also worked day of our wedding, hand in hand with the venue staff, to make sure everything went smoothly from start to finish. All I know is when we started working with Sam, my stress levels went WAY down. Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 03/03/2021

Dawn 'til Dusk Pricing

Dawn 'til Dusk Price Rates

Dawn 'til Dusk FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Timelines
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dawn 'til Dusk 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of Dawn 'til Dusk

Samantha Hocker

Samantha Hocker

Owner

Hi there! My name is Sam and I graduated with my Event Management degree from Iowa State University in 2015 and have a passion for all things events and weddings! I have over 5 years of experience planning events including 3 years of venue management. My strengths are organization, detail, and the ability to think on my feet. Once I started planning events, I knew this was my dream.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Central Iowa Des Moines, IA, 50313 See on map
    515-500-2250 (Phone number)
    Location of (Dawn 'til Dusk)