7275 Eagle Pointe Drive, Johnston, IA 50131 Map · Phone number

About Make it Happen Events

Make it Happen Events is just what you need for your next event! I love bringing people together for any occasion and even more so, creating the look and feel of the event.

I've done things as simple as organizing the catering and setting up for a dinner party to much more detailed events and receptions for 150 people and up.

I pull inspiration from the very people I'm working with and enjoy bringing their vision to life down to the last detail. Throughout the process I give my clients easy, budget-friendly tips for creating events out of any occasion. I also match your style and tastes with the best venues, caterers, florists and vendors in the area.

At the end of the day, I want my clients and guests to feel relaxed and enjoy their event, knowing that all of the details are taken care of.

Contact me today to discuss your event and we will work together to Make it Happen!

Follow Make it Happen Events on

0cfecb02264ecdfd 31543710 1813113625416441 4657713976052809728 n

9 Reviews for Make it Happen Events

Clare Bata · Married on 08/24/2019

Met all of our Day of Planning needs

We hired Gina as a day of planner to assist with the execution of the wedding and reception. We met with Gina a few times during the planning process. Gina was a great help in planning our wedding, she knows the vendors in the area and helped with determining what details we were overlooking during planning. The month of she was extremely helpful with confirming details with the vendors and building out a detailed timeline of the day. The day of the wedding her assistance was imperative in letting us enjoy our day stress free. She took care so many little details for us. I would recommend Gina to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 09/14/2019

Heidi · Married on 12/17/2016

Gina Cramer is top notch. She was beyond what I expected as a wedding planner. She knows her industry and is very connected in the Des Moines area. She is organized and on top of her game at all times and honestly I knew I wanted her to help me plan my perfect day the second I got engaged. Not only do I consider her a mentor and amazing wedding planner after working with her, but I consider her a true friend! I HIGHLY recommend Gina to anyone getting married. She is absolutely wonderful!!!! Thank you Make it Happen Events!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Erin · Married on 12/03/2016

We were so happy with Gina! She was so helpful and professional and really knows her industry. Not only was she super helpful as our month of coordinator - she helped me thru so many questions, but she as amazing on our wedding day and really took charge. She was so amazing that many of our family members said to us afterwards that she was super helpful and really took charge and made our day go off without a hitch! Best of all - she did all the worrying for me so that I literally had zero stress and could enjoy the celebration! Gina is truly the best around!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Make it Happen Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Plant Life Designs
    Plant Life Designs Wedding Florists

When it comes to planning a wedding, Gina is the best! She is very experienced, organized, and most of all a pleasure to work with! She thinks of every detail for your wedding day and makes its a fun process for everyone involved! I highly recommend her for your special day!

• A Special Event DJ
    A Special Event DJ Wedding DJs

We love working with Gina on our clients' events - she is detail oriented, organized, and friendly & has the same goals we do for great weddings and receptions!

• ZTS Photo
    ZTS Photo Wedding Photographers

Gina rocks! She will bend over backwards to help her clients create an amazing day. We've worked with her a few times over the years and couldn't be happier with her from a photographer point of view. She's just wonderful! We highly recommend her positive get it done attitude, you won't be disappointed!

• 7275 Eagle Pointe Drive Johnston, 50131 See on map