Weddings Only DJ Entertainment Reviews

109 | Winter Park, FL

109 Reviews for Weddings Only DJ Entertainment

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/11/2012

Brian Scott from Weddings Only was nothing less than amazing!!! He made sure our guests had fun throughout the night and kept the party going! What we also liked about him was that he was so easy to interact with both before and during the wedding. Anyone who uses him should feel confident that he will deliver a product beyond their expectations. Thanks, Brian!!!!

Sent on 03/24/2012

Hannah · Married on 02/19/2012

My husband and I had a wonderful exprience working with Brian. He did a fabulous job at our wedding and I highly recommend him. We could not have asked for a more positive experience!

Sent on 03/01/2012

Barbara · Married on 02/11/2012

Brian Scott was terrific. I can't say enough about his professionalism. He gets to know the bride and groom in a way that reflects their taste and personality. THE BEST!

Sent on 02/12/2012

Chantal · Married on 02/11/2012

Brian was the most amazing DJ ever! He not only played all the music we requested, but the additional music was all so great and within our taste range. He was so calm and great with the time management of our wedding and reception. I don't think it would have been possible for the night to have been any more perfect! He also worked great with all the other vendors and knew so much about our location, etc. He made my day so much less stressful so I could just enjoy every minute! Thank you Brian!!!

Sent on 02/13/2012

Terri · Married on 01/20/2012

Brian was amazing! Having very little money for our wedding, I knew I did not want to take any short cuts on our DJ. I found Brian and my now husband could not have been happier. He kept us on schedule and played the music we love. He even played the Drop Kick Murphy's for my hubby. Highly, highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 02/22/2012

Lauren · Married on 12/18/2011

Our DJ was Brian Scott. He was great at communicating and always quick to respond. He was so much fun at the wedding we could not have asked for more. He was extremely professional and made sure that things were going the way we wanted. He kept the party going and we did not want it to end. I would definitely recommend calling him first!

Sent on 01/09/2012

Nicole · Married on 10/22/2011

Brian Scott and Weddings Only DJ Entertainment are absolutely fantastic! Not only did he give me peace of mind throughout my planning process and work around my busy schedule, but he gave my husband and I the best night of our lives. If you are planning a wedding, you must talk to Brian Scott! I was so worried how things would shift from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception, but with Brian there were absolutely no choppy moments! Every moment was unforgettable thanks to him. It really is the DJ who sets the tone for the evening, and ladies you CAN NOT PLAN A WEDDING WITHOUT THIS VENDOR! If I could only chose one of my vendors to keep, it would without a doubt be Weddings Only DJ Entertainment. Brian, thank you so much for making our night so beautiful. Not only did you listen to what we wanted, you came up with ways to make it more special than I could imagine. You really went the extra mile, making sure we played the song that my aunt and uncle were dancing to 17 years ago that very same night. Thank you so much, from the bottom of our hearts!

Love and best wishes,
    Mr. and Mrs. Jan-Phillip Boette

Sent on 10/27/2011

Erica · Married on 10/08/2011

Brian was awesome! So many of our friends and family came up to us and told us how great our DJ was. Flow of the night was perfect and not one person was sitting in their seat by the end of the night. We had a fabulous dance party.
    As for professionalism, he was amazing. When you have someone that ou trust and someone you know does weddings for a living, you aleviate a lot of last minute wedding stress.
    He responded to any call or email almost immediately and had really helpful suggestions for how the night should go. I would HIGHLY recommend Brian Scott to be your wedding DJ.

Sent on 10/30/2011

Michelle · Married on 07/16/2011

Our wedding day was amazing thanks to our AWESOME entertainment. The music selections Brian played were great for the different audience types we had at our wedding. We also enjoyed seeing the dance floor full of our guests enjoying themselves. Brian added lights to the room which were a great addition. We still have family and friends commenting on the amount of fun they had.

Sent on 07/31/2011

Melissa · Married on 05/29/2011

Brian was truly an amazing DJ. I was a destination bride coming from Boston to Palm Coast, Florida. I found Brian on theknot.com and from our first phone call together I knew he was the right guy for the job. He was attentive, professional, friendly, and truly caring throughout the wedding prep and particularly on our wedding day. Brian was super organized, made wonderful recommendations and suggestions and clearly knew the business of keeping people happy and dancing all night long. He played every song we requested, played special requests all night long, and did the music for our ceremony and cocktail hour as well. He provided music in three locations on one day and seamlessly let the evening flow. We truly could not have imagined a more perfect evening. It was the best day of our lives and Brian contributed to this to the utmost!

Sent on 05/31/2011

Nicole · Married on 05/07/2011

Brian is awesome! From start to finish he was professional, always on time, caring about the needs of his clients, and a pleasure to work with. I would absolutely without a doubt hire Brian again. Thank you SO much! Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without you. FIVE STARS!

Sent on 05/27/2011

Erica C. · Married on 04/17/2011

I was extremely happy with our DJ. He did a fantastic job. Everyone had a blast. He played music that suited everyone's tastes. I think everyone was dancing at one point or another and I didn't expect that from certain people. He kept the entire night flowing and on schedule.

Sent on 04/28/2011

Barry · Married on 04/10/2011

Brian was amazing!

We had some unplanned events that changed the order and duration of our reception, Brian was able to adapt and direct other vendors (photographer, Caterer ect) to keep everything going smoothly and stress free to my new wife and I.

Brian is open to requests and is able to accomodate whatever the party desires without playing anything inapropriate or disruptive to the situation. He has a charming personality and can make the crowd (and wedding party) laugh and feel comfortable.

Above all, Brain is a genuine nice guy who seems to be liked by everyone!

We would highly recommend Brian for any wedding, you won't be disappointed!!!

Sent on 04/11/2011
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 03/25/2011

Amazing DJs!

Brian & Bobby were incredible to work with every step of the way, even after we had to completely reschedule our reception due to covid-19. These guys are professional, flexible, and communicative, so we weren't surprised at all when we received multiple compliments about our entertainment vendor. These guys rock!

Sent on 09/30/2020

Amy · Married on 03/19/2011

Brian Scott of Weddings Only DJ Entertainment was absolutely wonderful! He is easy to get along with and fun to work with, professional, and provided the perfect setting for everyone to enjoy themselves at our reception. We would recommend him 100% to anyone looking for a vendor to provide entertainment at their reception.

Sent on 06/23/2011

Crystal · Married on 12/29/2010

From the first time I talked to Brian on the phone, I knew he was going to be a perfect fit for us. Brian remained helpful and full of great advice throughout the whole planning process until the end of our reception. Brian is not only a wonderful DJ, but throughout the entire night of our reception, Brian was coordinating with the caters and the photographers to ensure that everyone was on the same page. Brian kept the dance floor packed the whole night, and knew exactly which songs to play at the perfect time. Brian is very talented at what he does and I will definitely recommend him to anyone I know that is getting married. We could not have asked for a better reception, and a big thanks goes to Brian for making our night so fun and special!

Sent on 01/05/2011

Amanda · Married on 11/27/2010

Brian Scott with Weddings Only DJ Entertainment is amazing! Brian did a great job with the ceremony and reception music for our wedding. He was super friendly and kept everyone entertained. He really helped keep the event organized and on time. I would defiantly recommend Brain Scott with Weddings Only DJ Entertainment!

Sent on 01/28/2011

Nicole · Married on 09/03/2010

Brian Scott with Weddings Only DJ did a wonderful job at our wedding reception. He is very professional and we enjoyed working with him very much. I highly recommend Brian to help make your day perfect!

Sent on 09/05/2010

Allison · Married on 06/05/2010

If you're looking for a great dj, who's easy to work with, and will play great music to get the party going...Brian is your guy! Brian made our reception incredibly fun!! He played all of the music we wanted. His experience shows through with his suggestions and ability to keep it flowing. We have had so many people tell us how much fun they had and how great the music was!! We would recommend Brian to anyone!!

Sent on 06/27/2010

Ellen · Married on 04/30/2010

Brain was great to work with! I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect DJ for my wedding. He did both the ceremony and reception music. He was really attentive and felt the mood of the guests. Once people started getting more active, he started playing some more upbeat songs and got everyone dancing. He went out of his way to get us every song that we wanted to hear too! He was great at timing everything out and helping to move the day along. I was so thankful to have him there! I would highly recommend Brian to anyone. He really knows what he’s doing, and he’s a nice guy too!

Sent on 06/03/2010

Emily · Married on 04/17/2010

Brain was the perfect DJ. He was very attentive and responsive from day one. Not only did Brian listen to us and follow our guidelines in terms of what type of music we liked but he also did a great job of reading the crowd and catering towards the music tastes of our guests. He kept the flow of the reception going without interrupting the party and managed to keep us on schedule without being overbearing or intrusive. Our dance floor was packed the entire night and so many of our guests told us it was the most fun wedding they have ever been to! I would highly recommend Brian to any couple looking for a DJ for their wedding.

Sent on 05/03/2010

Jason · Married on 02/27/2010

Brian was very easy to work with. He played all the songs we requested and played just the right kind of music for the wedding. He also knew how to keep the Wedding reception going at a good pace. He is very well experienced in dealing with the timing and logistics of weddings he can recommend what to do when. For example when you should have the dancing. When you should have the speeches and when you should cut the cake etc.

All the guests had a great time.

Sent on 04/14/2010
  • F

Anne · Married on 02/12/2010

Brian made our reception an incredibly fun time for all! He played all of the music we wanted and kept everything flowing perfectly throughout the night. We had a packed dance floor the entire night...we couldn't have asked for more! We have been given so many compliments about how great he was and we willdefinitely recommend him to all of our friends!

~Annie

Sent on 03/01/2010

Jason · Married on 11/28/2009

Brian made our wedding at Cypress Grove Park! He is by far one of the most professional and accommodating DJs you could ever ask for. Even prior to the wedding, he went out of his way to help with song suggestions, meeting with us, and keep us posted on the progress of things. We gave him some songs and ideas, and he took it from there to create a perfect wedding soundtrack. We even did a theme song entry for the groomsmen to the A-Team soundtrack and he brought along a special little device with Mr. T sayings on it for us to use and keep as a memento! Everyone had fun and the majority all said it was the best wedding they had ever been to, and we attribute much of this to Brian keeping things moving along and involving everyone in the evening. We were lucky to have Brian as our wedding DJ, and even luckier to now have him as a lifelong friend! Thanks again Brian!! :)

Sent on 02/14/2010

Katie · Married on 06/20/2009

Brian is awesome! He made our wedding flow perfectly and kept everyone on the dance floor. He was great to work with and always got back to me very quickly and would check in with me if he hadn;t heard from me in awhile. I would highly recommend him to everyone!!

Sent on 06/29/2009