Poetic LVL Entertainment

Orlando, FL View map Visit website
$1,950 Most Popular Price

$1,950 Most Popular Price

Poetic LVL Entertainment is a woman-owned and -operated wedding DJ company based out of Orlando, Florida. The team brings an energetic and joyous atmosphere to events by providing music and MC services to couples looking to celebrate their day in style. Drawing on their rich experience in the entertainment industry, these talented professionals are proud to create remarkable events couples cherish for years to come.

Poetic LVL Entertainment provides a personalized experience to every couple they work with, ensuring that every requirement can be met. Consultations are available ahead of time to ensure that your vision for your reception can be shared with your DJ. Their original app allows you to curate playlists and do-not-play lists ahead of your event with ease and convenience. As you enjoy your evening, DJ PoeticLi moves seamlessly from a wide range of various genres including pop, hip-hop, techno, house, R&B, and more.

• Black-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,700

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,950

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Dion W. Married on 04/29/2022

Excellent!

Dope, amazing, bomb, fantastic!! I don't know how many other ways to put it about my experience with Poetic LVL. Liana is such a sweetheart and so professional. I really got lucky finding her because she definitely had my wedding lit! She really took what I wanted and made it happen. I highly recommend her and I know you won't regret it.

Poetic LVL Entertainment's reply:

Dion I can’t say enough how amazing it was working with you and Christian. From our very first call I knew this wouldn’t just be a client relationship. It was great getting to know you both leading up to your wedding day. I am so happy everything turned out exactly how you wanted. Y’all really partied!! The dance floor wasn’t empty all night! Haha

Thank you for being an extension of the Poetic LVL Family. I look forward to connecting with you both again 😊
  • Tamika
    Tamika G. Married on 04/02/2022

10 stars!

I hit the jackpot when I found Liana at Poetic LVL Ent.! I saw her when I was researching vendors and the photos on her vendor page just came alive. I could feel the vibes through the photos! I knew I was going to book her for our wedding. She was super friendly, helpful, and professional throughout the entire process from the initial consultation to the big day! She walked us through everything. The app used to outline the wedding timeline and select music was very convenient and easy to use. Liana stayed in contact to check in on us and give us updates from the time I booked her. I felt so comfortable throughout the process. All the song selections and times were executed with perfection. She has some really awesome DJ equipment, too. She and her wife set the room up perfectly with the lighting and monogram we added to our package. It coordinated perfectly with our colors. Her wife even helped me set up my place cards because I was doing everything myself but it was time for me to get my makeup done. The music was BUMPIN'!! Even the "I don't dance" folks were on the dance floor! No one really wanted the reception to end because it was so much fun! Everyone of the guests and the wedding party kept coming up to us to tell us how they loved the DJ! Liana is such a kind and talented individual! I recommend Poetic LVL to anyone looking to have a fun-filled event! I'm already planning on booking her in the future and I don't even know what event it's going to be for yet!

Poetic LVL Entertainment's reply:

Tamika I had an unbelievably great time with you both and your guests! Thank you so much for trusting me to deliver the vision you and Sean wanted for your wedding day. I look forward to working with you both in the future for sure!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Liana
Liana
CEO-DJ-MC

My Name is Liana Valentin-Lopez and I am the founder / owner of Poetic LVL Entertainment. I am a high energy open-format mobile DJ who can rock any type of event. My journey started as a child when my father would play his old-school cassette tapes in our backyard while he did yard work or cooked on the grill. we'd groove to the sounds of every genre and every decade. He took us through a time capsule from the Beetles to Marvin Gaye then straight to Notorious B.I.G., TLC, Doug E. Fresh and on. As I grew up gaining this underlying love and appreciation for old school music, that love had never left me, only evolved. I took my passion for music and started Poetic LVL Entertainment with a vision to not only empower women in the entertainment industry, but to openly advocate for all people and their sexual orientations. As a woman of color who loves women, I know how difficult it can be for couples to find vendors who not only support same sex marriages but openly advocate for them by creating a gender-neutral experience. I want everyone that reaches out to us at Poetic LVL Entertainment to feel like family! I am huge believer in good energy. I want to share this energy with the world!!

Are you ready for the Poetic LVL Experience?

Orlando, Florida Orlando, FL, 32801
Location of (Poetic LVL Entertainment)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding