Orlando Wedding DJ Chuck Johnson is the most-reviewed DJ in Central Florida. With over 500 reviews, Chuck has performed over 1,500 weddings in Orlando. He is also a qualified and approved Walt Disney World DJ, and has been featured on the Freeform Channel show "Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings."
DJ Chuck is known for redesigning the experience for each wedding reception. You get access to his exclusive "Wedding Reception Blueprint® that brings an updated, fresh approach to each reception.
Orlando DJ Chuck provides elegant, fun and creative entertainment that will make your wedding a modern classic. He will help you create a luxury experience with one-of-a-kind customized services. Services include:
Recommended by 100% of couples
20 User photos
Esther P · Married on 08/11/2019
Chuck kept our dance floor on fire!
Chuck was wonderful. He's great with keeping you on track of planning and helping you craft a wedding playlist. He was also readily available through email/phone and was always happy to respond to any requests/concerns we had. He took the utmost care to communicate with us to make sure the atmosphere of the wedding and also the playlist was what we envisioned.Sent on 08/12/2019
He also was very good at transitioning between the different sections of the wedding and reception, like between the dance and the speeches etc. He also surprised us with a lovely gift at the end of our dance and it was a beautiful gesture we loved!
He's also really good with volume control. We've been to some weddings where the DJ thinks the louder the better. Chuck understood we preferred letting people eat and chat with nice background music before cranking it up for the dance portion. He got both of those down pat.
Really recommend Chuck for awesome communication and someone who is professional and takes care to keep to your vision for the wedding!
Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:
Lydia · Married on 08/03/2019
Go with DJ Chuck!
In trying to save money where we could, our original plan was to play a Spotify playlist and have a friend or two MC for us during our ceremony. However, less than a month before the wedding we got cold feet on that plan and rushed to find a DJ to take care those duties at hopefully an affordable price point. Enter DJ Chuck.Sent on 08/18/2019
From the get-go, Chuck and his services were exactly what we were looking for. As a couple planning their own wedding, we had run into unresponsive vendors (the worst) and always looked for someone who could answer our 1,001 questions in a timely manner in order for us to plan accordingly. Chuck was not only responsive, he was extremely fast in getting back to us and answered all of our questions and more, so we knew we had to have him at our wedding. It was the best decision ever to go with Chuck. Some additional highlights of his services included the following:
- Chuck gave us a survey to fill out so he could get to know our music tastes and our personalities as a couple. From that short set of information alone, he was able to create the musical background to our reception that totally fit our wishes and needs. We liked every single song that was played.
- It is very different attending a wedding versus being the couple getting married and it was so helpful to have Chuck give a few pointers throughout the evening. Everything from suggestions on how to kick off the reception to directing the photographers/videographers for our cake cutting portion, Chuck was on top of everything and really seemed to “narrate the evening”.
- Professional – Chuck’s wedding expertise is so apparent from the way his organized set up to the way he transitioned us through every point in the evening. He is a true professional in the field and our entire evening would have been lacking without him there.
- Flexible – Even though Chuck had sent a draft schedule of events by song for the evening, he was able to accommodate two special requests from our friends. The Maid of Honor rapped to “the Fresh Prince of Bel Air” for her speech and our friends pulled together a flash mob for us. Both were surprises to us and Chuck accommodated both requests with ease.
- In the process of searching for a DJ, we learned that the DJ is vastly important during the reception as the point person for both the catering and photo/video perspective. He is the one who helps keep the timing on track and is key to making sure the evening flows well. Chuck certainly made sure our evening progressed well
- We won’t give it away but Chuck had a special surprise for us at the end of the evening and it really was such a lovely way to wrap up a beautiful day.
The best indicator of success was the feedback from our friends who can’t stop raving about Chuck and how “the music and dancing was great”! At one point during the evening, there were so many people on the dance floor that the ground shook whenever they collectively jumped up and down! We even had a friend whose husband normally doesn’t dance at weddings but he did at our wedding because it was so much fun.
Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:
Colleen Newborn · Married on 08/02/2019
A dream wedding
Wow!!!! Chuck was super professional and cordial. We first heard him at a friends wedding and knew we had to have him at our wedding. Not only did he know exactly what to play and when, he took the time to learn our music taste. He was an amazing MC as well. We got so many compliments from friends and family. He went above and beyond of what we asked for. He is worth more than what he asks for. We could not thank him enough, he made the wedding perfect! If your looking for a dj stop right now. This is 100% your man!Sent on 08/15/2019
Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:
DJ Chuck definitely knows his line of work well. My business focuses around Snapchat and I love watching DJ Chuck post snaps of what he does at every wedding and event. I have heard MANY great things about him! Be sure to contact DJ Chuck for your future wedding!
Excellent service and very professional.
Had the pleasures of meeting DJ Chuck back in March 2012 and he did a fantastic job keeping the party going. He was a fun DJ with a nice personality. I hope to work together again someday.