Nearby Vendors to Consider

About ORLANDO'S GOT TALENT

* UPLIGHTING SPECIAL * $20. per LED UNIT SETUP & DELIVERY: Minimum 10

MUST SEE: www.ORLDJ.com  New Website...  " $500. DJ/MC SOUND SERVICE "  Check Website 4 Details

ORLANDO PRO DJ SERVICE: ISLEWORTH & KEENE'S POINTE COUNTRY CLUBS - RITZ CARLTON & WALDORF ASTORIA - COURTYARD LAKE LUCERNE - Newest High Power LED UP LIGHTS SPECIAL PRICING $20. per UNIT with 10 LIGHT UNIT MINIMUM.  Pipe & Draping, GOBO & Video Projection, Karaoke & more...   ($2,000,000. Business Ins. Policy)  Since 1978

DJ/MC SERVICE w/DANCE AREA EFFECT LIGHTING: $500. Up to 4 HOURS!

4-WAY SPEAKER SOUND SYSTEM

"There is no other DJ Sound Service in Orlando Area offering this level for so little" ?

Add-On Rate of $250. EACH

Select Your Two Favorites:

#1 12- PAR 64 LED UP LIGHTS: RGBAW: AMBER & WHITE PROVIDE MANY MORE COLOR OPTIONS

#2 Gobo Projection w/Custom Monogram or Stock Image

#3 Photobooth using an iMac with Trussing & Professional Camera Lighting & Photo Props

#4 Pipe & Draping in Black or White or Combination of Both up to 20 Feet

#5 Professional Video Projection w/4200 Lumens & 8 Foot Screen & DVD Player or Laptop

#6 Ceremony Sound Assistance with 2nd Sound System & Two Wireless Microphones

#7  Karaoke Music w/over 50,000. Songs & Assistant to Sing-Along or Spark the Singing Fun...

#8  Two Dance/Party Motivators to help "Get The Party Started & Keep It Going" for 3-Hours

#9 Deluxe Dance Lighting Package w/Trussing & Moving Head Lights Shown in Picture

#10 DANCING IN THE CLOUDS FOR 1st. DANCE: ONE DANCE - SEE VIDEO BELOW

It isn't uncommon for Up Lights & Photo Booth to Exceed $1,000. in Orlando

Most popular add-on combo would be the "Up Lighting & Photo Booth"

TWO MUSIC SERVICE SUBSCRIPTIONS: PROMO ONLY & APPLE MUSIC STREAMING:  Apple Music Streaming is an Indispensable Tool for the Professional DJ Service because we can do all the preparations in the world and still need a song or two for an event when performing and Apple gives it to me in seconds.

FOUR COMPUTERS: TWO ACTIVE & TWO STAND BYS...  The iMac is my primary for use with VIRTUAL DJ PRO 8 & MACBOOK has the Apple Music logged in good to go...

APPLE COMPUTERS: All, Not Most, All the Top 100 DJ's in the World use Apple...  I am not in that league of Top 100 but I can appreciate their example of wanting to use the most stable computing format: Sorry PC Lovers, it is APPLE... :-)

"STARRY STARRY NIGHT" NEW Effect Lighting with a MOVING NEBULA CLOUD & TWINKLING STARS only available as far as I know from "Orlando's Got Talent - DJ Service"   Click Video Link Below, It is Awesome... :-)

Developed for Disney you will not find this type of effect lighting at a local Guitar Center or Sam Ash too expensive...

==============================================================================================

WEDDING PHOTO BOOTH using newest iMac  only $250. Add-On

FACEBOOK:   https://www.facebook.com/OrlandosGotTalentDJService

ORLANDO'S GOT TALENT - DJ SERVICE: www.ORLDJ.com

MUST SEE YOU TUBE VIDEOS JUST ADDED!

Click the You Tube Tab above & you'll have an opportunity to reach my You Tube page with over 200 Videos to preview.  Once on my page you can select Grid View to navigate the videos easier.  I'm not a "Table Top DJ" with limited equipment like a Laptop & Powered Speakers that will be set up in 15 minutes. "Professional QSC/ JBL/DENON SOUND SYSTEM" I have standard with my lighting package accent lighting around my area & dance floor at no extra charge in your choice of decor colors.  I want the dance floor area to be inviting for guest to dance & feel comfortable about walking up to make requests.  :-)

SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: $250. Deposit & Balance Due Two Weeks Prior to Event...

Categories: Wedding DJ, Wedding Decor & Lighting

Regions serviced: Orlando

Follow ORLANDO'S GOT TALENT on

69 Reviews for ORLANDO'S GOT TALENT

Microphones (4)
Sound/PA System (4)
Uplighting (4)
Liability Insurance (3)

Let me start with the positives: Bruce at Orlando's Got Talent was an absolute steal for all the services we used him for. He provided ceremony music, reception music and DJ, uplight, and even threw in cake pin-spotting for free. He was the only one of the DJ's we talked to who would meet us out at our venue before the wedding to run through logistics and test out the uplighting to make sure we were happy with it. He also really helped us with figuring out our timeline for the reception, giving us advice on what has worked best for him in the past. He is clearly very experienced, and it was awesome that he had done a ton of weddings at our venue. We used his online database to create a list of must plays, do not plays, and play if there is time. This ended up working out really great! The flow of the music was great. He knew when to throw in a slow song and when to play something more upbeat. The dance floor was never empty! And he handled an odd song request from my 3 year old nephew like a champ! Everything with the music went great the day of the wedding, and if I were just reviewing based on that I would give him a solid 5 stars.

However, anyone looking into Orlando's Got Talent should know that Bruce isn't exactly the most organized. He was the only one of my vendors I worried about with that. He was late to a few of our meetings (he actually completely forgot about one of them) and we had to send him song choices a couple times. He even texted me the morning of my wedding asking about something because he had forgotten the number of my day of coordinator, and I needed to relay the message. Not so cool. But none of this was a deal breaker for me. I just made sure my coordinator knew to stay on top of him a little more than my other vendors. And everything did turn out absolutely perfect the day of my wedding.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ashley, 6/9/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Liability Insurance

Bruce was amazing! It was difficult to choose a playlist for the ceremony and reception. Bruce made the process easy. His pricing was the best we found on the market and the music was awesome. He knew how to play off of the audience. He interacted with my guests letting them have input on the music selection. When he saw my guests creating a limbo line of sorts, he even went and located a long pole in the venue so the guests could have a true limbo line! He made the event memorable and fun! I would highly recommend his services! Thanks Bruce!

Profile Picture Alisha, 3/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Liability Insurance, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Bruce was amazing! Given that it was a non-traditional Tamil wedding reception, he did his own research and provided great suggestions of songs along with our recommendations. We had a ton of changes along the way but Bruce was very patient and made our wedding reception an enjoyable one for everyone. Thanks a ton, Bruce! :)

Profile Picture Laviania, 2/3/17, 5 Reviews

Signage
Vases
7 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Working with Bruce is great. He is easy-going but totally focused on his clients. I definitely recommend him!

Bruce of Orlando's Got Talent is not only a great DJ but also a really nice guy! I have seen him spend extra time at a wedding to make sure the sound system is working perfectly. You can be sure he will pay attention to every detail so the event will flow smoothly and the guests can enjoy themselves. He is professional and easy to work with. I highly recommend Orlando's Got Talent!

Bruce with Orlando's Got Talent is a great DJ. He is professional, defiantly NOT the typical clown-ish type DJ. He plays great music and knows how to pace an event. I'd recommend him if you are looking for a modern setup, a great attitude and someone who wont get in the way of the music. I always look forward to working with him, and so do the Brides.

156 PROS I KNOW

Events

617 IRVINGTON AVENUE, ORLANDO, FL 32803   See On Map
407-690-9996 (phone) 866-895-8702 (fax)