Boston, MA 02110 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Real Weddings 2

About Key Moment Films

Our films have been featured on MSNBC as well as national blogs: Style Me Pretty • Ruffled • Carats & Cake • Grace Ormonde

Our mission to to make a wedding film as unique and charming as the day itself. We have offices in both Florida and Boston. We love love, and will travel around the globe to capture a couple's wedding story. We are based in West Palm Beach and have a sattalite office in Boston.

Palm Beach | Boston | The Bahamas

We think all couples deserve to have a quality wedding film- and some couples forgo videography due to budget. This is where Calypso Wedding Films came to be. We took our professionalism and quality product, and created a videography option that fits most budgets.

We have two brands, a high end cinema company called Key Moment Films and a more budget friendly quality videography called Calypso Wedding Films.

If you are looking to splurge we offer you may choose to go with Key Moment Films, who specialize in Same Day Edits. If you want a wedding your guests will remember, show a video that was shot and produced hours before. It will seem unreal that a production can happen that quickly and with such great quality. Your video is shown on a projector and screen, center stage, usually just before your last dance. It provides you and all of your guests to experience the first viewing of you wedding film together before you fly off to your honeymoon.

Follow Key Moment Films on

kristen tim wedding bride and groom 0043
debi new pics debi new pics 0003
victoria and josh blog favorites 0034
Key Moment Films
web boca jewish wedding video
jessica lyle bride and groom 0082
kristen tim wedding bride and groom 0043

• Videos 5

43 Reviews for Key Moment Films

Kelly · Married on 06/23/2018

In order to explain how happy my husband and I were with Mary & Jamie, I first need to explain this: I have probably watched over 2,000 wedding videos in my life. I've always been in love with how incredible they make me feel. These videos are able to transport you to that day and truly feel like you're re-living the moment, or in many cases, experience a moment you weren't even a part of. Needless to say, my bar was pretty high when I began the process for my own wedding. I purposely did all the research and initial calls by myself as I knew I was going to have to "build my case" to my fiancé Eric. When I spoke with Mary, I knew within the first two minutes I had found the perfect match. Mary has such an upbeat personality, and was truly interested in what I was hoping to get out of a wedding video. I appreciated how much she wanted to learn about me and Eric before getting into the business side of things. Their talent speaks for themselves if you've been able to watch their videos. I knew immediately it would be worth every penny. The process of booking them took a bit of persuasion on my part, but I can confidently say that Eric was so thrilled once he spoke with Mary and felt the same amazing energy I had felt! When we finally met Mary & Jamie, it felt like we were greeting close friends we hadn't seen in a while. They were professional, friendly and most importantly kept us at ease. At luck would have it, it was POURING on the morning of our wedding, and Mary kept assuring me it was going to clear up! I'll never forget when it stopped raining and Mary was jumping up and down in the bridal suite with me. The day was a huge success and that has a lot to do with Mary & Jamie. We received our next day edit, and all of the emotion came flooding back. We received so many compliments and can't wait to receive our feature film! Thank you Mary & Jamie for making our wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 06/15/2018

Working with Key Moment Films has been a dream come true! I knew immediately when starting to plan my wedding that I wanted Key Moment Films as our videographers. Their professionalism and excellent work they did for my brother’s wedding was phenomenal, but before booking I looked around anyway to compare quotes and Mary and Jamie had the best rates I could find in the Palm Beach area. On top of the full feature film, we had the photo/video booth, which was so much fun!!! Our guests were constantly in and out using all the different props and leaving video messages for us, which was amazing to watch afterwards! I thought the overall look was really beautiful too. We had the silver backdrop and Mary and Jamie worked with my requests on designing the perfect photo strip as little gifts for the guests which they absolutely loved! I was nervous that having someone film me would add to my overall nervousness about my wedding day, but Mary and Jamie were so kind and professional and really easy to get along with that I didn’t feel weird at all in front of a camera. Actually, I forgot they were there half the time! We also had the same-day edit, which was the best thing in the entire world. The only thing, but I’m actually really happy it worked out this way, I had so much going on in my wedding that by the time they were able to stop filming and edit before the preview was ready a lot of my older guests had already left. However, this was perfect in my case because my really good friends and family were mainly the ones who were left so it was more intimate and special for us. The highlight of my wedding was watching that same-day-edit. I had done such a good job of not crying all day but I could not hold it in then. And they film you watching it so that’s going to be amazing to watch again later. Overall I cannot say enough good things about Key Moment Films. Mary and Jamie are incredible and I can’t wait to see the final product!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Marcel · Married on 12/31/2017

Mary and Jamie captured our special day perfectly! They were so fun loving and easy to work with, and the videos are amazing! We decided to hire a videographer pretty last minute, and after chatting with Mary and Jamie, I knew they were the right choice. They were super organized, and made sure to go through any must capture moments ahead of time. They stayed til the end of the night and got everything - it felt like they were part of the party! The next day edit / trailer film is the perfect balance of the day - loving and lively and the feature film brings back all of the amazing emotions of the day. You will be so glad you chose to work with them!

Mary and Jamie, THANK YOU for creating such gorgeous videos that we will look at for years and years to come to bring us back to our special day. xo

Sent on 02/17/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Key Moment Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,900.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage

Real Weddings

• Amanda Smith Photography
    Amanda Smith Photography Wedding Photographers

Key Moment Films is amazing company that provides amazing work! Their attention to detail and their loving approach is superb! I recommend Key Moment Films to all my brides!

• James Minns Photography
    James Minns Photography Wedding Photographers

Key Moment Films is one of the best videographers to work with, they are professional and get the finished films delivered to their clients faster than any other videographer I have worked with! By far my favorite and are my preferred videographer.

• SugarPop Productions
    SugarPop Productions Wedding Videographers

Mary of Key Moment Films is one of my favorite wedding vendors. Not only does she do great work, she is a fantastic person. She is a highly talented filmmaker, and I am always happy to recommend her (and that's saying a lot from a fellow wedding filmmaker!)

• Boston, 02110 See on map