Calypso Wedding Films

Palm Beach, FL View map

$2,390 Most Popular Price

Calypso Wedding Films is a professional wedding cinematography studio in Palm Beach, Florida. This team of talented videographers offers quality films for budget-minded couples. They work with you and your photographers to create a beautiful, authentic wedding film that speaks to who you are as a couple. Calypso Wedding Films promises nothing short of superior customer service, high-quality films, and quick delivery. This dedicated team also donates a portion of their profits from wedding films to the Peggy Adams Animal Rescue.

Calypso Wedding Films offers a variety of videography packages to suit weddings of every size, style, and budget. Calypso first schedules a consultation with you to learn about your desired wedding style, and timeline, as well as any expectations you have for your film. On the wedding day, the videography team will work with your photographers to ensure everyone gets the shots they need without our interruption. Calypso Wedding Films offers custom packages and can serve Disney weddings.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1790.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2390

What primary style do you identify with?

Documentary
Short Form
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

4.7
  • Ryann
    Ryann P. Married on 01/19/2019

Calypso Wedding Films is AMAZING! Knocked it out of the park on our wedding film!

Calypso Wedding Films did the film / videography for my wife and I's recent wedding on 1/19/2019 in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. The staff was a pleasure to work with! They were professional, prompt, "behind the scenes" and executed perfectly. Shortly after our wedding Calypso provided us with a teaser/short video which showed us some of the footage that was captured.e They put a tiny microphone inside of my tux during the ceremony and I thought it was super cool getting to hear my wife and I exchange our personal vows and have that edited into our wedding film.

Overall, we would HIGHLY recommend Calypso Wedding Films to anyone looking for professional film / videography. Y'all knocked it out of the park. We couldn't be happier with what you delivered. We give you a full 5-star review. If we could have given 6-star, we would have!

Love,

The Post's
    Ryan W. Married on 10/06/2018

All Star Videographer!!!! The best!

The staff is extremely professional, timely, amazing, flexible, and nice! They work with the photography team and do not try to get in the way/over power the day. They make the day seamless, effortless and simply capture each event in its natural state! The service is very efficient and will make you feel right at home. Staff is very sweet and accommodating! Never have to worry about ‘what they will show up in’ - professionally dressed in all black attire. We decided to add them for more time at our reception and they went with the flow, always with a smile and continued to film. We also received our highlight video within 1-2 weeks after our wedding (which is VERY quick!). We added additional services a few weeks after our wedding and made specific requests (i.e. making a special, short clip video for my dad of our dance and his speech) that they immediately confirmed was no problem to take care of. 💕 Highly recommend this amazing video crew and cannot thank them enough!!!
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 04/28/2018

The most incredible wedding video!

Amazing quality video, and my shooters were wall flowers and life of the party at the same time! My husband and I almost didn't get a videographer because it wasn't in the original budget, but splurging was the best decision we made. We watch our highlight video and the full hour long video all the time. Its the best way to relive the best night of our lives. You can't get a better video for the price. Additionally, they ask you if you want to choose the music for your video - I picked some, and the other songs they picked just fit perfectly for the vibe and our personalities. I couldn't recommend them more.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

401 S. County Rd. #2049 Palm Beach, FL, 33480
Location of (Calypso Wedding Films)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding