Miami, FL 33157 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 65

About Fandango Studios

Are all these choices giving you a freaking migraine? Don't worry. It'll be over before you know it!

Hi... my name is Ramiro "Ram" Hernandez. I'm an IMDB listed award winning filmmaker and I love creating stories that touch the heart.

An ex-CPA for Fortune 100 companies, I now spend part of my time producing independent films (see www.swampkiller.com and www.redrocketfilms.net), and the other part of my time... filming a handful of select weddings per year. Some notable nuptials we've covered in the past include:

• Gabrielle Union's fairy tale castle wedding to Dwyane Wade,
  • InStyle Magazine's fashion Editor's wedding in Brooklyn, and
  • Chicago Bear's wide receiver Deonte Thompson marrying his true love at the Henry H. Flagler Museum.

My team and I have produced exclusive wedding films from South Beach and the Keys to The Virgin Islands to the Boroughs of NYC to Philly to Santa Barbara and Ojai, California.

So yes, we definitely can travel! My wife loves it and insists on tagging along as an assistant!

Check out our samples and give me or Beverly a call. We start at $7,500 and are only accepting 3 or 4 weddings per year.

And congrats on your engagement!!

Follow Fandango Studios on

• Videos 4

16 Reviews for Fandango Studios

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/06/2016

Fandango Studios couldn't have captured our wedding day any better. Their team was very professional and extremely easy to work with. Ram listened and understood our vision for the video, and then did an amazing job editing the video to exactly that. We are so glad we used Fandango Studios!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Working with Ram was very pleasant and easy, especially when you have so many other things to attend to during the planning process. His creativity and professionalism put me at ease. Our wedding highlights are absolutely beautiful, it really made our wedding look like the fairytale wedding I had envisioned! I've watched it about a thousand times because it was just that amazing. He captured the moments creatively. Seeing how our wedding and reception was shot was also amazing as it wasn't your standard way of shooting. His style and way of shooting will definitely please. I highly recommend Ram to anyone looking to have the most amazing and beautiful video ever. Thanks for the memories that will last us a lifetime, Ram!

Sent on 11/18/2014

I am beyond pleased with my highlights and wedding videos done by Ram and his team. It all turned out so beautifully - the quality of his shooting and creativity behind it makes it really the best video, better than I could have imagined. You'll have your wedding videos for the rest of your life and it's the greatest memory you can relive over and over -- so for that reason, I definitely recommend Fandango Studios. You will be extremely please with Ram's quick responses and will have confidence in knowing it's all going to turn out perfectly. He is flexible and always works to please his customers and for this reason, I it is a pleasure working with him. If you have any reservations whatsoever, don't. You will be satisfied. When I selected Fandango, it didn't take long for me to decide that this was the best vendor. Thank you for incredible footage and memories that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Fandango Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 7,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 9,000.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• PS Photography & Films
    PS Photography & Films Wedding Photographers

The Fandango team is passionate about their art. They are professional and wonderful to work with. Any bride will be lucky to have them document their wedding.

• Shipra Panosian Photography
    Shipra Panosian Photography Wedding Photographers

I loved the guys from Fandango Studios. Easy-going, friendly, and very professional, it was an honor to work alongside them.