Infinity Films

Hollywood, FL View map

Infinity Films Events was formed with the sole purpose of providing a unique, cinematic experience to the video marketplace.

From Weddings and Special Events, to Coporate Videos and Legal Documentation, Infinity Films Events has the experience, talent and expertise to ensure your project is as special as the event or company it represents.

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

What videography services do you offer?

High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
DVD
    Gina Married on 11/03/2013
    Cant wait to see our wedding video!!! These guys followed us around like we were famous! They captured it all
    Thank you!

Infinity Films's reply:

Thank you soo much! Could u leave a review on the knot as well.
    Charilynn Married on 04/20/2013
    AMAZING! That sums up their services! I've only seen a few photos but they are so jaw dropping beautiful I can’t wait for the rest! Scott was our photographer and he was awesome! There were 2 videographers and they were wonderful as well (sorry I can't remember the names). So many compliments from many guests on them! I highly recommend Infinity Films! They were a PLEASURE to work with! If I had to do it again, I would not change a thing :)
    Luana Married on 06/30/2012
    It was last minute and I was very unsteady about deciding on a videographer financially until we spoke to Rich. Rich was patient, friendly, down to earth and he communicated with me no matter what my questions or concerns. Rich and Travis makes it so easy to work with, they are always open to options and they always try to give the best. I never told Rich that the real and only reason i needed this video was to relive the memory of my wedding for my mother, who could not be there because she was diagnosed with early onset dementia at the age of 53 yrs. old and is now 56 years old to date. For that reason I needed a memory to replay each day for her to see, to remind her and allow her to relive that day with me as if she was there. So this was extremely personal to me, financially challenging and i needed the best. I finally met Rich and Travis for the first time on June 30th 2012 and it was as if we were not strangers. Throughout my craziness, Rich and Travis were the best. They were cool, calm and they were great. Rich and Travis went above and beyond to make this special day memorable for me. I am so grateful to Rich for keeping in contact with me and for making this decision easier for me, now I'm blessed with a beautiful memory my mom and i can enjoy for always. Thank you Rich and Travis so much for making this an exciting experience ; and may God bless you...

Cakes by Gaby! Cakes by Gaby! Wedding Cakes

Infinity Films and events is definetly the way to go for your event needs. Professional and careing staff.

3430 N.32nd terr. Hollywood, 33021

9:30am - 5:30pm
Location of (Infinity Films)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding