Palette of Light Photography & Film

Hobe Sound, FL View map Visit website

CONGRATS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!

Palette of Light specializes in a capturing your wedding day with custom boutique photography and cinematography that focuses on you, and your remembrance of the day. We blend editorial-style coverage of you, your family and your details, with a photojournalist “capturing the real moments” style to create images that will re-tell your story for your lifetime. Our natural light approach to photography and video allow us to create a colorfully vibrant, slightly filmic, and nostalgic narrative that tells the story of your wedding day or family photo experience.

We provide you with an al-la-carte menu to custom tailor your package with add-ons in way that makes sense for you, and your budget... WITHOUT compromising coverage or quality. And you will have the flexibility to print and share your images, as well as, obtain beautiful prints and albums, based on what YOU want to pay for!

Thank you so much for considering Palette of Light!

Aaron & Lindsey

Nichole E. Married on 02/12/2021

So professional and friendly

Aaron and Lindsey are the sweetest people I have ever had the honor to work with! They were so flexible with my short notice booking (6 months out I believe) and tight budget. They were such a joy to work with on the day of! Even though I haven’t seen any footage yet I know it will be gorgeous!

8515 SE May Terr Hobe Sound, FL, 33455
815-520-4233
Location of (Palette of Light Photography & Film)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding