Melbourne Beach, FL 32951 Map · Phone number

About Molly Dempsey Photography

When asked if I enjoy photographing weddings, I always respond, how could I not? Its the happiest day of my client's lives! My goal is to showcase that happiness in photos.

youngleeper 12184509altbw
rings
youngleeper 5011altbw

11 Reviews for Molly Dempsey Photography

Leigh Anne · Married on 02/28/2015

Molly was amazing! We recently were married in the Orlando Museum of Art, and Molly was there early and stayed late to ensure we got all of the photographs we needed! She was flexible in the type and timing of photographs and worked with all of my vendors to make the event seamless! Molly also put all of our guests at ease to get the best posed and candid photographs. I cannot recommend her highly enough, and we cannot wait to see the results of her work!

Sent on 03/08/2015

lorraine karla · Married on 02/07/2014

Great photographer. Very happy with the service. I am so glad I had a second chance to correct Ms. Demsey's review. she was wonderful and we thank her very much for her kindness and wonderful price.

Sent on 04/03/2014
  • Kiley

Kiley · Married on 12/01/2013

Molly was great to work with at my wedding. She showed up a few minutes prior to ceremony to take final touch photos. I feel she took a good amount of photos of the whole night. Looking back, I wish we could have taken a couple more scenery shots...not in the same spot, but Im sure all will turn out great! Molly was great about responding to all my questions in a timely manner. Definitly recommend her services.

Sent on 12/10/2013

Molly Dempsey Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Albums
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

• A Beautiful Ceremony
    A Beautiful Ceremony Wedding Officiants

I've worked with Molly on many, many weddings. She always does a great job catching the best shots and angles. She demonstrates a lot of creativity in her work. She's easy to work with and has a great photographer’s eye for the right picture. I'm always 'relieved' when I know I'm working with her in a wedding. RevKev with www.ABeautifulCeremony.net

• Melbourne Beach, 32951 See on map