Classic Disc Jockeys Reviews

Classic Disc Jockeys 5
Classic Disc Jockeys 6
Classic Disc Jockeys 7

Esther P · Married on 08/11/2019

Chuck kept our dance floor on fire!

Chuck was wonderful. He's great with keeping you on track of planning and helping you craft a wedding playlist. He was also readily available through email/phone and was always happy to respond to any requests/concerns we had. He took the utmost care to communicate with us to make sure the atmosphere of the wedding and also the playlist was what we envisioned.

He also was very good at transitioning between the different sections of the wedding and reception, like between the dance and the speeches etc. He also surprised us with a lovely gift at the end of our dance and it was a beautiful gesture we loved!

He's also really good with volume control. We've been to some weddings where the DJ thinks the louder the better. Chuck understood we preferred letting people eat and chat with nice background music before cranking it up for the dance portion. He got both of those down pat.

Really recommend Chuck for awesome communication and someone who is professional and takes care to keep to your vision for the wedding!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Colleen

Colleen Newborn · Married on 08/02/2019

A dream wedding

Wow!!!! Chuck was super professional and cordial. We first heard him at a friends wedding and knew we had to have him at our wedding. Not only did he know exactly what to play and when, he took the time to learn our music taste. He was an amazing MC as well. We got so many compliments from friends and family. He went above and beyond of what we asked for. He is worth more than what he asks for. We could not thank him enough, he made the wedding perfect! If your looking for a dj stop right now. This is 100% your man!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing experience!

Chuck really exceeded our expectations! He greeted us before our reception started just to go over everything we had talked about and planned in our emails. Chuck kept a great flow of things throughout the night, mixing things up with special dances and announcements. It never felt like you were waiting for something to happen or like all of the dancing was saved for the last few hours...I absolutely loved how he organized everything and kept the party going all night.

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Classic Disc Jockeys 8
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 06/08/2019

Dance Floor Never Empty!

Chuck came HIGHLY recommended from close friends and now I am paying it forward to anyone reading this. My husband and I were so happy to have Chuck as our wedding DJ. His website and use of email reminders made things so easy for wedding planning! He listened to the type of people we are and took our requests while making welcomed recommendations. Everyone danced all night! Friends and family were commenting that they danced the most ever at our wedding and the dance floor was always full! You will make a great decision working with him!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Savanna Nelson Varney · Married on 05/26/2019

Wonderful!

Chuck was awesome! Very professional and knew exactly what we wanted!! Beyond pleased with our reception and experience!!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Savanna-

Thank you so much for your kind words for your Orlando Wedding in May! It was a pleasure to work with you and your family at Walt Disney World. Thank you so much!

CAITLIN AVERILL · Married on 05/14/2019

Awesome wedding DJ!

Chuck helped make our wedding day perfect! He was awesome and so much fun!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Caitlin-

I'm so happy I was able to help you make your day perfect! I really appreciate helping you have the day of your life at Ariel's. Congrats!

Rebecca · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing!! 5 Stars!

Our Wedding DJ Chuck was amazing! He got everyone on the dance floor we had a wonderful time at our wedding in St Augustine at the Lightner Museum. I highly recommend him to anyone getting married in Orlando or Central Florida. Everything from start to finish was professional, organized and perfect. He had so much energy and ability to get people moving and having fun at our wedding reception!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Rebecca!

Such kind words for your St Augustine Wedding! DJs in Central Florida strive to this level of service. Thank you so much.... congrats!

Jaclyn Shafer · Married on 04/19/2019

HIRE DJ CHUCK!! He is amazing!

DJ Chuck is rated number one for a reason!! If I could give him a higher rating here I would. DJ Chuck is different than most (in a great way!) -- his talent and experience really shines throughout the night and he REALLY pays attention to detail. Example: During the cake cutting, he guided the moment and said "hold it, hold it, hold it, hold it!!" to remind us, and make sure, we held the "cake kiss" long enough that anyone that wanted that picture had time! He also put together a surprise for us (which I won't spoil for the next couple!) that really brought an extra special touch and memory of the event. Even more, DJ Chuck really knew how to read the room and kept the party going! We had a smaller wedding (~ 45 people) but even with the small crowd and the challenges that can bring, he had a full dance floor the majority of the night! If guests weren't dancing (because they were eating) they were singing from their seats! I got so many compliments regarding the DJ, the music selections and the flow of the night. Everyone had such a great time! I had one guest in particular (who does wedding photography on the side) say to me "I've been to a lot of weddings recently and your DJ is seriously the best I've ever seen!" HIRE THIS DJ!! He is amazing!! Start to finish!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Jaclyn, wow! I love the fact you were so happy with my performance on your big day! I really appreciate working with you on helping you make your dream come true at the Royal Crest Room. Weddings there are awesome, aren't they? Thank you and congrats!

• Claire

Claire · Married on 03/09/2019

Professional DJ!

Chuck was quick to respond and professional from our first contact. When he arrived to the venue, he introduced himself and confirmed the important details during our reception room reveal. The lighting was exactly what we wanted, and he was ready to go for every event we had planned. I was worried that with who was invited (and the songs some of my guests requested) the dance floor would be empty for most of the night, but DJ Chuck Johnson read the crowd, along with the requests, perfectly. I had to keep excusing myself from guests so I could keep dancing! He did surprise the groom and myself midway through the night, but everyone loved it. My favorite part was our final private dance. He made our night special, and I am so glad my friend recommended him to us.

Sent on 03/22/2019
    Classic Disc Jockeys 9

Thank you Claire!

What a fun time we had at the Lake Mary Events Center. Weddings here are already spectacular, and working with a great couple like you both makes it even more so. Thank you again!

Your Orlando Wedding DJ

Katie Radecke · Married on 03/08/2019

Highly recommend!

We had a great experience with Chuck as our wedding DJ. Our wedding was a brunch wedding so we were worried about the amount of dancing &he read the crowd perfectly. He kept the party going without people feeling pressed to get up and dance - which is exactly the balance we were going for. We would absolutely recommend him.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Katie- thank you so much for the great review! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and your family. Best of luck to you!

-Orlando DJ Chuck Johnson

Alli · Married on 03/01/2019

Amazing disney wedding dj!

When deciding on a dj, you are faced with many options! When my husband and I were trying to find our perfect fit for our wedding day, we stumbled upon DJ Chuck and looked no further. DJ Chuck was an incredible choice - he chose perfect songs for our wedding, helped the reception run smoothly, pronounced all names correctly, and was interactive with us and the guests! Even our guests were commenting by the end of the reception on how much they loved him and how good of a job he did. He surprised my husband with a little spotlight dance, which was hilarious, but he also encouraged guests (and us) time to just dance freely and mingle. He’s so easy to talk to and he seems like a friend right away! If you want to keep the party going and have lots of fun, you’ve found the best! 100% would recommend DJ Chuck!!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

So much fun at your wedding! Glad we had your guests rocking all night! I really appreciate your kind words... thank you!

-Wedding DJ Chuck Johnson
  • F

Florian Beattie · Married on 02/14/2019

Disney wedding

We searched around for a great dj to play at our wedding at Disney and Chuck instantly stuck out as being perfect for what we wanted.
    As we were travelling from the Uk it was stressful planning a wedding in another country. With Chuck we didn’t have to worry about the music as Chuck took care of what songs are played throughout the night and what needs to happen.
    For the wedding itself, Chuck played exactly what we wanted and was a great MC to keep the evening and night moving along.
    All our guests had a fantastic night and I’ll never forget every guest on the dance floor at the end of the night singing and dancing in a circle.
    If you want a versatile, experienced, fun, professional DJ, don’t think twice, get in touch with Chuck!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

It was a "Flo and Jo" kind of night! I really appreciate the kind words... I'm so happy that you had fun here in the U.S. traveling all the way from the U.K.

Orlando, FL 32835
  • W

Weslia Wheeler · Married on 02/08/2019

Fantastic Fairytale Wedding

Chuck did an awesome job. We had a small group, however he made it very personal and interacted with all the guests and was able to get people to dance and continue to stay on the dance floor through out the night.

Sent on 02/15/2019

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Weslia, it was such a fun time at your Disney Wedding! Thank you- I wish you both the best!

-Orlando DJ Chuck
  • Marilyn

Marilyn · Married on 02/01/2019

Perfect for our wedding

DJ Chuck was awesome and knew exactly what to do for the entire event! He kept things moving along on schedule so we didn't have to worry about it and kept us and all our guests on our feet dancing all night long. He is super quick to respond to email and will help you plan out the timeline for your night. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 02/15/2019

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you Marilyn- I loved being a part of your important day. Thank you for confidence and kind words!

To see pics from this wedding, please copy and paste this address into your web browser:

-Your Orlando DJ, Chuck
  • Molly

Molly Blackwell · Married on 01/18/2019

Couldn’t be more pleased

We had DJ Chuck for our Disney Wedding and he was a perfect fit! He played all the songs we wanted and our guests had an amazing time. We danced all night and laughed for a good portion of it as well. If you want to have a fun night that you and your guests will love then this is the DJ for you. We Could not recommend him highly enough!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Molly- thank you so much for the ringing endorsement. Best of luck to you both in the future!

-Orlando Wedding DJ Chuck

Gabrielle Coffey · Married on 11/05/2018

Job Well Done!!

I'd 100% recommend DJ Chuck. He was easy to work with and delivered an job well done. My wedding guests and I loved the music he played and he really brought the wedding to life. Anyone looking to book a DJ online should go with DJ Chuck. He will not disappoint!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Gabby, I really appreciate your kind words. Thank you so much- my best to you both!

--DJ Chuck
  • W

Wes J · Married on 11/03/2018

Professional, Skilled DJ with Lots of Options to Customize

DJ Chuck was fantastic! From our first initial meeting to packing up at the end of our wedding night, he was a pleasure to work with. Chuck was very professional, organized, and you could tell he is an expert at his craft. What drew us to him was the amount of information we found on his website. He has everything need to know about him, his equipment, and his services with even more to help plan and customize your wedding. The fact that he came with such great genuine reviews and experience working official Disney weddings helped seal the deal.

Going into our first meet up, we had a pretty detailed vision in mind for our ceremony and dinner that incorporated the use of some specific and sometimes unique film soundtracks to capture the mood and theme we were going for. Chuck was enthusiastic and supported of our vision. He reassured that it could happen. The planning process was very straightforward and laid out for you. He was very personable too. He wanted to know more about our story and any traditions we wanted to have at our wedding. Throughout the following months, Chuck made sure to give us ideas, remind us of deadlines, and promote organization using automated emails. Normally, I'm not a fan of emails that clutter my inbox, but these were also timed well and to the point. There were times we had questions and he was always quick to respond.

Come our wedding day, DJ Chuck was a well-oiled machine when it came to set up, execution, and tear down. Our ceremony was perfect! The use of the music we picked was executed flawlessly. When it came time for our reception, Chuck did a great job with introductions and assisting with the toasts. For the rest of the reception, his music kept bringing our Guests back out to the dance floor. On the rare occasion, a song was a dud, he wasn't afraid to cut it short or transition to a new one. There was music for everyone. Our Guests loved the surprises thrown in throughout the night from group singing, lip sync battles, and a special ending that even we didn't know about. For our last song, we chose to go with the fireworks projection. It was truly wonderful. Our Guests thought it was just such a perfect fit.

In the following days, our Guests commented on our wedding and how great DJ Chuck was. We would highly recommend him. Thank you so much, Chuck, for helping make our special day perfect! We couldn't have done it without you and wish you all the best in the years to come!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you Wes! You and Derek were so much fun to work for... it didn't feel like work at all. Haha. Best to you both!

To see pics from this wedding, please copy and paste into your browser:

• Caroline

Caroline Ketcham · Married on 10/12/2018

Chuck was fun and delightful.

Our reception was tailored completely to us. Chuck followed everything we asked for and added the spunk we needed to keep everyone on the dance floor.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Caroline... thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate you having me at your wedding reception!

Carlos · Married on 09/19/2018

DJ Chuck was the best dj we could hope for. He kept our wedding reception going as we had planned. And he kept our guests dancing throughout the event. We were very happy that he was able to accomodate all the songs we had requested eventhough we gave him some at the last minute. He even had time to take some wonderful pictures of us and our guest dancing which he has shared with us.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you, Carlos... it was my honor to help you at your wedding reception. To see pics from this reception, please go to:

-Your Orlando DJ, Chuck Johnson, Classic Disc Jockeys

Stephanie · Married on 08/30/2018

Chuck was amazing!! He kept the party going all night long. Our guests kept saying how much fun they had. We even did a guys vs girls lip sync battle, we all had so much fun with. DJ Chuck will make your wedding a blast!!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review, Stephanie... We had such fun at your wedding!

To see pics from this reception, copy and paste and go here:

• Stacie

Stacie · Married on 08/04/2018

There is a reason Wedding DJ Chuck Johnson has SO MANY great reviews!!! He was a phenomenal DJ at our wedding in Orlando!! He kept our friends and family on the dance floor and he treated the two of us like old friends! Out of all our wedding vendors in Florida, he was the one we had the MOST contact with! He was phenomenal at our reception!! He even took a few photos of us and created a short video! So nice of him!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Stacie- it was such so much fun to help you on your wedding day. Thank you so much for the kind words! To see pics from this reception, please go to:

-Your Orlando DJ, Chuck, Classic Disc Jockeys

Cailyn · Married on 07/23/2018

We were lucky enough to book Chuck (our Orlando DJ) for our wedding that took place on a Monday. With all of the extremely positive reviews, I wasn’t sure he would have our date available. I now understand why he is so popular! Chuck was phenomenal at our reception. It is apparent how committed he is to reading the room and making sure all of our guests enjoyed themselves. We loved his style and would highly recommend to anyone getting married in Orlando!!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you, Cailyn! It was a pleasure to help you on this awesome day! To see pics from this reception, please go to:

-Your Wedding DJ, Chuck Johnson

Jennifer · Married on 07/20/2018

Chuck is an AMAZING DJ. Our wedding was in Disney World and we live in New Jersey so we never met Chuck beforehand but I chose him because of his great reviews. Chuck sent us a survey a little before the wedding to get to know us better. I'm extroverted and my husband is pretty introverted and he made us feel comfortable the whole time. Not to mention, he made my husband do something hilarious (I won't give it away.) Trust the reviews and if you have any concerns he will get back to you quickly!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you, Jennifer! What a fun wedding - thank you so much for the kind words! To see pics from this reception, please go to:

Azalea · Married on 07/10/2018

Chuck is amazing! My husband and I are not people who dance very often but... Chuck had us dance the night away! He listened very carefully to our music choices, and had all of our guests dancing. We have had so many comments on how fun the evening was, & how lovely the music was! He even helped us with setting up to surprise our guests with Mickey & Minnie. Chuck made the reception an absolute fairytale! Thank you!!

Sent on 07/24/2018
    Classic Disc Jockeys 10
    Classic Disc Jockeys 11
    Classic Disc Jockeys 12

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you for the great review- I had such a great time at your wedding!

To see pics from this reception, copy and paste and go here:

-Your Orlando DJ, Chuck

Hannah · Married on 06/03/2018

We're so glad we chose DJ Chuck for our Disney wedding! Having a destination wedding can be stressful - DJ Chuck made it easy with a thorough online form and with phone calls and e-mails early on in the planning process to make sure our reception was everything we wanted (and more). He has really fun, creative ways of getting the party started and knows how to read a crowd. Our guests had a great time and were dancing the entire time.

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Classic Disc Jockeys 19
    Classic Disc Jockeys 20
    Classic Disc Jockeys 21

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Hannah, I am so happy you were so pleased - thank you so much for the kind words! To see pics from this reception, please go to:

-Your Orlando Wedding DJ, Chuck Johnson, Classic Disc Jockeys