Classic Disc Jockeys Reviews

552 Reviews for Classic Disc Jockeys

• Alexa

Alexa · Getting married on 07/10/2021

Fantastic DJ and Person!

Chuck was amazing! He was fun, played great music, and really read the guests well! I am so grateful he was able to be the DJ at my wedding and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!
    Chuck also did a great job throwing in some unexpected and fun surprises. Thank you, Chuck!

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you so much Alexa! Glad we could have so much fun with you and your family. My best to you both.

-Your Wedding DJ, Chuck

Jan Mcdonald. (Mother Of The Bride) · Married on 03/05/2020

Everything went so smoothly.

We used DJ Chuck for my daughters wedding at Disney in March 5th, 2020. His services helped make their wedding day perfect. He listened carefully to their request and they were so happy during the whole reception. It was wonderful. Would certainly use him again.

Sent on 03/11/2020

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! So happy I could help you and your family celebrate the Big Day. My best. :)

Jacob Wilson · Married on 02/14/2020

DJ Chuck was amazing

DJ Chuck was amazing for our wedding. He was fluid throughout the process as we changed plans on him multiple times. His online planner was a great tool to use just to ensure everything was touched on and ready to go for our wedding day. The day of, he arrived early and ensured everything went off without a hitch. He even started our reception early per our request without missing a beat!

His personal touch on our wedding was amazing and he did something we certainly did not expect and was extremely generous (I don’t want to give it away though!). I would recommend DJ chuck and his company to anyone looking for a high quality service and even better person.

Sent on 03/16/2020

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

I'm so glad you were able to find the planning tools that I offer a great help! It was a pleasure to make sure your day was exactly as you envisioned. Thank you again.

Orlando FL, 32835

Jennifer Quijano · Married on 02/08/2020

Your Perfect Wedding DJ!

DJ Chuck was the perfect choice for our wedding!!! He was incredibly thorough leading up to our wedding in all of his communication with us and really took the time to get to know what we wanted for our reception. He listened to all of our requests and took them to heart, guiding us along the way to ensure that our night played out exactly as we wanted. He comes with tons of experience and knows how to structure receptions so that they have the perfect flow, down to the minute. Our dance floor was packed all evening, and everyone had an amazing time! Chuck is welcoming, organized, experienced, and fun! He made our wedding reception everything we dreamed it would be, and we are extremely grateful for him!!!

Sent on 02/24/2020

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Your wedding reception was so much fun! I am so happy I got to be a big part of your day. My best and congrats to you both. :)

Stephanie Ferrer · Married on 02/06/2020

Fantastic DJ!

DJ Chuck was fantastic at our wedding! He was very professional and followed through with all of our requests - even MP3 files we emailed to him! I would definitely recommend Chuck for your future DJ!

Sent on 02/20/2020

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Stephanie- Awesome! I really enjoyed hearing the customized MP3's- your family and friends loved the inside joke. I'm glad I was able to help bring happiness to your Big Day. Thank you so much!

• Kyle

Kyle Grouge · Married on 01/22/2020

Kept the Party Alive

DJ Chuck provided such a wonderful atmosphere to our reception. The music was always perfectly timed and he was able to get some very reluctant dancers get on the dance floor. Absolutely would recommend him for any event that needs to be a good time!

Sent on 02/22/2020

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Perfect timing is what I strive for! I'm happy I could assist your reluctant dancers to have a blast. Thank you so much for your kind words.

Natalie Hibbert · Married on 01/02/2020

Wedding DJ

What more can we say, chuck is amazing! Cannot recommend him enough. He sure knows how to get people dancing and the party going

Sent on 01/26/2020

Natalie-
    Thank you so much for your kind words! I really enjoyed helping you and your family have a great time at your Disney Wedding. My best to you.

• Garrett

Garrett King · Married on 12/14/2019

Absolutely phenomenal!

When we started looking for a DJ, my fiance & I wanted to make sure it was someone who could keep the energy up and know how to read a room. We found that and much more with DJ Chuck. He helped make our wedding exactly what we wanted and everyone who attended told us it was the most fun wedding they've ever been to.

Sent on 12/22/2019

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you so much! I had a blast celebrating with you and your friends at your Shades of Green wedding. If I can do anything in the future- please do not hesitate to reach out. :)

• Katelyn

Katelyn Turk Hetey · Married on 11/21/2019

Wonderful experience with talented DJ

DJ Chuck Johnson did a great job at our reception! He was very entertaining. He went above and beyond to make the evening special and memorable for us. I loved the music and the special dances I had with my family and friends. I will cherish my wedding day forever as well as all the special moments. I give DJ Chuck Johnson my highest recommendation! He made everyone get on the dance floor!

Sent on 12/08/2019

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you Katelyn! I really appreciate the time you took to say such kind words. It was so much fun to help YOU have fun. My best to you both!

Cecilia Wentworth · Married on 11/17/2019

DJ for everyone!

When we were deciding on a DJ for our Disney Wedding reception, we came across Chuck's website and knew that this is who we wanted. We were glad to get him as our first choice and were not disappointed. He was incredibly easy to get in touch with, sent us tips on our wedding reception songs and added extra fun on our wedding day. He kept the dance floor going and played a great variety of songs from our requests to guest requests and his own choices that our guests loved. He was truly a professional and a perfect addition to our reception. We had a blast and would definitely recommend him for your reception!

Sent on 11/28/2019

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Cecilia- I really appreciate your kind words! I appreciate the opportunity to help you and your family on this special day. Congrats to you both!

Your Orlando DJ, Chuck

Kalli Autry · Married on 11/15/2019

Great wedding DJ

We loved having Chuck as the DJ at our wedding! He was very kind and made sure our reception was perfect!

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

And I loved having you as a great couple to work with! I'm so glad your wedding turned out to be great fun. My best!

-Your Orlando Wedding DJ, Chuck
  • Kate

Kate McGee · Married on 10/27/2019

A perfect day

Chuck was great! He really read the crowd and added just the right amount of coordinated fun. He also added a 2nd first dance for me without me asking as I had dress issues during the first one.

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

So glad I could help you on your big day... so much fun. My best to you both!

-Your Orlando DJ, Chuck
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2019

So much fun!

We are so happy that we chose DJ Chuck for our wedding reception. He was readily available to us before the wedding to answer and questions and provided really great suggestions that we hadn't thought of. On the day of, he kept everyone on the dance floor and played some of our favorite songs all in a row that had all of our friends up and dancing. We are not big dancers and are totally awkward, and I don't think I've ever danced so much at a wedding. He gave us an awesome gift which is now hanging in our apartment to help us remember the day. We had so much fun and definitely recommend DJ Chuck!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Thank you Sarah!
    You made me laugh- you guys were not awkward at all. It was so great to help you and your family have an amazing reception. I really appreciate your kind words!

Esther P · Married on 08/11/2019

Chuck kept our dance floor on fire!

Chuck was wonderful. He's great with keeping you on track of planning and helping you craft a wedding playlist. He was also readily available through email/phone and was always happy to respond to any requests/concerns we had. He took the utmost care to communicate with us to make sure the atmosphere of the wedding and also the playlist was what we envisioned.

He also was very good at transitioning between the different sections of the wedding and reception, like between the dance and the speeches etc. He also surprised us with a lovely gift at the end of our dance and it was a beautiful gesture we loved!

He's also really good with volume control. We've been to some weddings where the DJ thinks the louder the better. Chuck understood we preferred letting people eat and chat with nice background music before cranking it up for the dance portion. He got both of those down pat.

Really recommend Chuck for awesome communication and someone who is professional and takes care to keep to your vision for the wedding!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Could there have been a more fun time at the Science Center? I loved helping you and your family celebrate such a special day. Thank you for allowing me to part of your wedding reception!

-Your Orlando Wedding DJ Chuck

Lydia · Married on 08/03/2019

Go with DJ Chuck!

In trying to save money where we could, our original plan was to play a Spotify playlist and have a friend or two MC for us during our ceremony. However, less than a month before the wedding we got cold feet on that plan and rushed to find a DJ to take care those duties at hopefully an affordable price point. Enter DJ Chuck.

From the get-go, Chuck and his services were exactly what we were looking for. As a couple planning their own wedding, we had run into unresponsive vendors (the worst) and always looked for someone who could answer our 1,001 questions in a timely manner in order for us to plan accordingly. Chuck was not only responsive, he was extremely fast in getting back to us and answered all of our questions and more, so we knew we had to have him at our wedding. It was the best decision ever to go with Chuck. Some additional highlights of his services included the following:

- Chuck gave us a survey to fill out so he could get to know our music tastes and our personalities as a couple. From that short set of information alone, he was able to create the musical background to our reception that totally fit our wishes and needs. We liked every single song that was played.

- It is very different attending a wedding versus being the couple getting married and it was so helpful to have Chuck give a few pointers throughout the evening. Everything from suggestions on how to kick off the reception to directing the photographers/videographers for our cake cutting portion, Chuck was on top of everything and really seemed to “narrate the evening”.

- Professional – Chuck’s wedding expertise is so apparent from the way his organized set up to the way he transitioned us through every point in the evening. He is a true professional in the field and our entire evening would have been lacking without him there.

- Flexible – Even though Chuck had sent a draft schedule of events by song for the evening, he was able to accommodate two special requests from our friends. The Maid of Honor rapped to “the Fresh Prince of Bel Air” for her speech and our friends pulled together a flash mob for us. Both were surprises to us and Chuck accommodated both requests with ease.

- In the process of searching for a DJ, we learned that the DJ is vastly important during the reception as the point person for both the catering and photo/video perspective. He is the one who helps keep the timing on track and is key to making sure the evening flows well. Chuck certainly made sure our evening progressed well

- We won’t give it away but Chuck had a special surprise for us at the end of the evening and it really was such a lovely way to wrap up a beautiful day.

The best indicator of success was the feedback from our friends who can’t stop raving about Chuck and how “the music and dancing was great”! At one point during the evening, there were so many people on the dance floor that the ground shook whenever they collectively jumped up and down! We even had a friend whose husband normally doesn’t dance at weddings but he did at our wedding because it was so much fun.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Lydia & Eric- I am at a loss for words for YOUR words! I am so appreciative of couples just like you. Your wedding at the Citrus Club was incredible... I am really happy I got to be just a small part of it. Thank you again. My best to you!

-Orlando DJ Chuck Johnson
  • Colleen

Colleen Newborn · Married on 08/02/2019

A dream wedding

Wow!!!! Chuck was super professional and cordial. We first heard him at a friends wedding and knew we had to have him at our wedding. Not only did he know exactly what to play and when, he took the time to learn our music taste. He was an amazing MC as well. We got so many compliments from friends and family. He went above and beyond of what we asked for. He is worth more than what he asks for. We could not thank him enough, he made the wedding perfect! If your looking for a dj stop right now. This is 100% your man!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Colleen- thank you! I know your Ever After Farms Wedding was starting out a bit nerve-wracking due to the weather... but it all came together for a beautiful ceremony. Then- the reception. Wow! Thank you so much!

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing experience!

Chuck really exceeded our expectations! He greeted us before our reception started just to go over everything we had talked about and planned in our emails. Chuck kept a great flow of things throughout the night, mixing things up with special dances and announcements. It never felt like you were waiting for something to happen or like all of the dancing was saved for the last few hours...I absolutely loved how he organized everything and kept the party going all night.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Such kind words! Thank you, Brittany, for having such a fun family to work with- haha! I was really happy to be part of your Wedding Day at Walt Disney World. My best to you.

• Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 06/08/2019

Dance Floor Never Empty!

Chuck came HIGHLY recommended from close friends and now I am paying it forward to anyone reading this. My husband and I were so happy to have Chuck as our wedding DJ. His website and use of email reminders made things so easy for wedding planning! He listened to the type of people we are and took our requests while making welcomed recommendations. Everyone danced all night! Friends and family were commenting that they danced the most ever at our wedding and the dance floor was always full! You will make a great decision working with him!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Thank you Katelyn!

I am so happy you and Kyle had such a great time. I know your wedding at the Grove resort in Orlando was a challenge because of the weather... it all came together in the end and everyone had a blast. Thank you again!

-Orlando DJ Chuck

Savanna Nelson Varney · Married on 05/26/2019

Wonderful!

Chuck was awesome! Very professional and knew exactly what we wanted!! Beyond pleased with our reception and experience!!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Savanna-

Thank you so much for your kind words for your Orlando Wedding in May! It was a pleasure to work with you and your family at Walt Disney World. Thank you so much!

CAITLIN AVERILL · Married on 05/14/2019

Awesome wedding DJ!

Chuck helped make our wedding day perfect! He was awesome and so much fun!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Caitlin-

I'm so happy I was able to help you make your day perfect! I really appreciate helping you have the day of your life at Ariel's. Congrats!

Rebecca · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing!! 5 Stars!

Our Wedding DJ Chuck was amazing! He got everyone on the dance floor we had a wonderful time at our wedding in St Augustine at the Lightner Museum. I highly recommend him to anyone getting married in Orlando or Central Florida. Everything from start to finish was professional, organized and perfect. He had so much energy and ability to get people moving and having fun at our wedding reception!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Rebecca!

Such kind words for your St Augustine Wedding! DJs in Central Florida strive to this level of service. Thank you so much.... congrats!

Jaclyn Shafer · Married on 04/19/2019

HIRE DJ CHUCK!! He is amazing!

DJ Chuck is rated number one for a reason!! If I could give him a higher rating here I would. DJ Chuck is different than most (in a great way!) -- his talent and experience really shines throughout the night and he REALLY pays attention to detail. Example: During the cake cutting, he guided the moment and said "hold it, hold it, hold it, hold it!!" to remind us, and make sure, we held the "cake kiss" long enough that anyone that wanted that picture had time! He also put together a surprise for us (which I won't spoil for the next couple!) that really brought an extra special touch and memory of the event. Even more, DJ Chuck really knew how to read the room and kept the party going! We had a smaller wedding (~ 45 people) but even with the small crowd and the challenges that can bring, he had a full dance floor the majority of the night! If guests weren't dancing (because they were eating) they were singing from their seats! I got so many compliments regarding the DJ, the music selections and the flow of the night. Everyone had such a great time! I had one guest in particular (who does wedding photography on the side) say to me "I've been to a lot of weddings recently and your DJ is seriously the best I've ever seen!" HIRE THIS DJ!! He is amazing!! Start to finish!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Jaclyn, wow! I love the fact you were so happy with my performance on your big day! I really appreciate working with you on helping you make your dream come true at the Royal Crest Room. Weddings there are awesome, aren't they? Thank you and congrats!

• Claire

Claire · Married on 03/09/2019

Professional DJ!

Chuck was quick to respond and professional from our first contact. When he arrived to the venue, he introduced himself and confirmed the important details during our reception room reveal. The lighting was exactly what we wanted, and he was ready to go for every event we had planned. I was worried that with who was invited (and the songs some of my guests requested) the dance floor would be empty for most of the night, but DJ Chuck Johnson read the crowd, along with the requests, perfectly. I had to keep excusing myself from guests so I could keep dancing! He did surprise the groom and myself midway through the night, but everyone loved it. My favorite part was our final private dance. He made our night special, and I am so glad my friend recommended him to us.

Sent on 03/22/2019

Thank you Claire!

What a fun time we had at the Lake Mary Events Center. Weddings here are already spectacular, and working with a great couple like you both makes it even more so. Thank you again!

Your Orlando Wedding DJ

Katie Radecke · Married on 03/08/2019

Highly recommend!

We had a great experience with Chuck as our wedding DJ. Our wedding was a brunch wedding so we were worried about the amount of dancing &he read the crowd perfectly. He kept the party going without people feeling pressed to get up and dance - which is exactly the balance we were going for. We would absolutely recommend him.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Katie- thank you so much for the great review! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and your family. Best of luck to you!

-Orlando DJ Chuck Johnson
  • Alli

Alli · Married on 03/01/2019

Amazing disney wedding dj!

When deciding on a dj, you are faced with many options! When my husband and I were trying to find our perfect fit for our wedding day, we stumbled upon DJ Chuck and looked no further. DJ Chuck was an incredible choice - he chose perfect songs for our wedding, helped the reception run smoothly, pronounced all names correctly, and was interactive with us and the guests! Even our guests were commenting by the end of the reception on how much they loved him and how good of a job he did. He surprised my husband with a little spotlight dance, which was hilarious, but he also encouraged guests (and us) time to just dance freely and mingle. He’s so easy to talk to and he seems like a friend right away! If you want to keep the party going and have lots of fun, you’ve found the best! 100% would recommend DJ Chuck!!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

So much fun at your wedding! Glad we had your guests rocking all night! I really appreciate your kind words... thank you!

-Wedding DJ Chuck Johnson