Classic Disc Jockeys Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Reagan
    Reagan Getting married on 03/21/2022

Best DJ Ever!

DJ Chuck was amazing! I read all of his amazing reviews prior to booking, and he did not disappoint. My wedding had roughly 35 guests and he kept the crowd entertained and dancing the whole time. He was very responsive to every email I sent him and he is one of the best vendors I worked with. I am very grateful for him!

Thank you Reagan!
    It was my pleasure to help you and Jeremy celebrate your wedding at the Art & History Museums of Maitland. I know the last-minute changes due to the weather made things a bit crazy, but I love when a plan comes together and everything simply just "works." Thank you again! :)

• Lacy
    Lacy B. Married on 07/29/2021

Saved the wedding reception! SO FUN!

Let me start by saying I rarely do reviews, but after our wedding with DJ Chuck I HAD to share! He literally SAVED the wedding reception. And I mean it. My family is not the type to dance, and we get very awkward and self-conscious. DJ Chuck was so great, had great activities, surprises, energy, etc. --- my entire family was actually dancing on the dance floor! I couldn't believe it. I would hire DJ Chuck for every event. He adds personal touches and I am a very happy customer.

Thank you Lacy!
    I love it when friends and family take the time to put in words how much fun they had at someone else's wedding. I know Andrew and Jade are lucky to have friends and family that surrounded them with love at Walt Disney World. Thank you again, I really appreciate it!

-Orlando Wedding DJ Chuck Johnson
  • Mackenzie
    Mackenzie T. Married on 07/24/2021

Above and Beyond!!

Chuck was the perfect DJ for our big day!! He was so accommodating with everything we needed. When we had to postpone our wedding due to COVID, we knew we still had to have Chuck! My dad and I needed a mashup of songs for our dance and Chuck delivered what we needed perfectly. He made the night run so smooth, you will not regret hiring him!!

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Mackenzie- Thank you so much!
    I really appreciated the opportunity to make such a fun father-daughter dance... and you guys just killed it on the dance floor! Despite COVID- I know your friends and family were super excited to celebrate with you and Sean at the Grand Ol' Barn. It was my pleasure to help you. My best to you both! :)

Shauna H. Married on 07/17/2021

Stellar DJ Experience

A DJ can make or break and entire event. DJ Chuck was stellar in every way, exceeding all expectations. He made the entire event special. It was clear he had spent time with the bride and groom in advance and the music was perfect. He kept the program flowing, entertaining, and upbeat at every turn. I completely recommend him for any event, especially a wedding.

Thank you Shauna!
    I know Andrew and Jade had friends and family that surrounded them during their special day... and I appreciated all the fun we had dancing and celebrating at their wedding at Shades of Green in Walt Disney World. My best to you!

Your Orlando Wedding DJ
  • Jade
    Jade H. Married on 07/17/2021

Absolutely Amazing

DJ Chuck made my wedding reception so much fun! I loved his enthusiasm and his confidence. He made it so personal and memorable. He got people dancing that I never thought would join in! So glad we chose him as DJ! Can’t thank him enough! He made all the difference and I recommend him to anyone.

Thank you Jade!
    Your First Dance selection... "We Belong Together" from Toy Story... such a fun choice, I loved that. It was an honor to help you both celebrate at Walt Disney World- I really appreciate the time we spent together celebrating your wedding. My best to you both!

• Alexa
    Alexa Married on 07/10/2021

Fantastic DJ and Person!

Chuck was amazing! He was fun, played great music, and really read the guests well! I am so grateful he was able to be the DJ at my wedding and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!
    Chuck also did a great job throwing in some unexpected and fun surprises. Thank you, Chuck!

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you so much Alexa! Glad we could have so much fun with you and your family. My best to you both.

-Your Wedding DJ, Chuck
    Orlando FL 32835
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 04/23/2021

DJ Chuck is the absolute best

Not only did we love DJ Chuck, but all of our guests did as well. He is the absolute best around. He listened to what we wanted for our wedding and truly made it happen. Everyone loved all of the music he played, and he is awesome at what he does. He answered my million and one questions, and was the nicest through this entire process. We had to postpone our wedding because of covid, and Chuck was amazing about it. Everything about him is amazing, and he truly just makes your wedding the absolute best. If you are looking for a DJ for any event, book Chuck. He will make it amazing! We seriously cannot stop talking about how great he was. Thank you, DJ Chuck!!

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Courtney- Thank you SO much- I really appreciate these wonderful words! It was a privilege to help you and your family make your special day even more special. I had so much fun and I'm glad your guests did, too! :)

Your Orlando Wedding DJ
    Marisa N. Married on 04/03/2021

Best decision we made!

We absolutely LOVED DJ Chuck! He helped make our wedding night incredibly special and unforgettable. We got many compliments from guests about how much fun they had because of the music and entertainment that DJ Chuck helped incorporate throughout the evening. Booking a great DJ was high on my priority list when planning our wedding—and based on reviews, I had high expectations which were exceeded beyond anything I imagined! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!

Marisa-
    Thank you so much for the kind words! I really appreciate the time you took to express your thoughts here. It was my absolute pleasure to help you make your wedding day even more special. My best to you in the future! :)

Melissa C. Married on 02/26/2021

Best party ever!

Just hire him! DJ Chuck knows how to play music and make the party lit. Thank you for my amazing night.

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Melissa- Thank you so much! Hosting your wedding at Paradise Cove in Orlando was my pleasure. I am so glad your friends and family had an amazing time. My best to both you and Erik!

• Alyssa
    Alyssa S. Married on 02/17/2021

The Party Never Stopped

DJ Chuck kept the party going until the very end and was a pleasure to work with. We had to forego our original wedding plans and had to completely re-plan the wedding. Luckily we came across DJ Chuck during our search. He was very quick to respond to all my questions prior to booking and even throughout the entire process leading up to the big day. It really put our minds at ease especially since we had about 6 weeks to plan another wedding. At the wedding he was able to get everyone on the dance floor and keep people there (I have not been to a wedding where everyone stayed on the dance floor). We did op for the Photo Booth which was a great choice and the pictures that came from it will last a lifetime. DJ Chuck was very professional, timely, played the music we liked, and was a pleasure to work with. If you are in need of a DJ for any event we highly recommend DJ Chuck.

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Alyssa- wow- thank you so much for the kind review! I really appreciate hearing those words. Not only that, it was my pleasure to help you and your family. Your wedding at Paradise Cove was amazing- thank you for letting me part of that. If I can assist you in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out.

• Gabby
    Gabby M. Married on 02/14/2021

The perfect wedding DJ- even when dealing with the unexpected!

DJ Chuck was such a joy to have at our wedding! He was so flexible, responsive, and personable.
    We ended up having a much less traditional wedding than originally anticipated due to COVID. Through all the replanning, Chuck was there to offer advice and ease our worries. We had to change the date, time, and location, and Chuck worked with us through it all!
    On the day of our wedding, he coordinated the ceremony perfectly, and even had the weather radar pulled up on his phone when we had a little bit of scattered showers just before the ceremony started. He was a fantastic emcee, and made everything feel seamless.
    I will never stop recommending DJ Chuck for anyone getting married in the Central Florida area. He is amazing to work with, and I'm so glad we had him as our wedding DJ!!

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Gabby- Thank you for these amazing words! I know the weather can be a gigantic worry on your wedding day (especially at outdoor locations like the Maitland Art Center) and i am so glad I was able to help out with any last-minute calls. You and Lucas pulled off an incredible day despite what the pandemic had planned. Thank you for letting me be part of your "army" that day. My best to you!

Becca A. Married on 01/17/2021

Excellent Experience

DJ Chuck was absolutely wonderful to work with! He had great reviews and my friend also had him for her wedding. Exceptionally well organized with great preplanning. We felt like he knew us and gave us the music we liked. Having a wedding during a pandemic was tough to get people dancing but they spread out and had a great time with the music he chose. He even got guests riled up playing our College Fight song! It is very clear that he has extensive experience in the wedding industry with lots of tips to make sure you enjoy the experience but get everything done that you want to. Don’t hesitate to book him!!

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you Becca for your kind words! I really appreciate the time you took to acknowledge the fun you had. The personal touches you had throughout the night were amazing. Congrats and my best to you and your family in the future.

• Ashley
    Ashley F. Married on 01/16/2021

Amazing DJ!!!

DJ Chuck is definitely skilled at what he does. He truly made our day extra special. He encouraged our party to dance and reallyreally brought life, laughter and love to our reception. He is truly professional and on point. I highly recommend his services!!

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

I LOVE when couples acknowledge their Laughter and Love at their reception. Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your wedding at Gallery J in Winter Springs. Congratulations- and my best to you both in the future.

Natalie T. Married on 01/11/2021

Wonderful DJ

DJ Chuck was absolutely amazing, playing the perfect combination of music for dancing and singing all night. He was great at getting everyone involved and really kept the party going all night. I could not have asked for anything better, thank you for making our night musically perfect!

Natalie-
    Thank you so much! I really appreciated the opportunity to work with you both, and your family as well. I wish you all the best as a new couple- congratulations!
  • Kaitlin
    Kaitlin O. Married on 01/02/2021

The embodiment of professionalism

We were absolutely thrilled with DJ Chucks service! He is such a seasoned pro. He made sure our wedding went off without a hitch. He offers a unique concept called a wedding blueprint that helps him understand the flow of your day, what you do and do not want song wise/ vibe wise, and if there will be speeches, special dances, honoring of loved ones etc. he guided us through the entire day- even checked on me before the wedding started! He let us know when each thing was going to happen throughout the night so we never felt lost or confused about when things such as father daughter dance, cake cutting and such were to happen. We cannot recommend DJ Chuck enough! He was absolutely amazing, and we would choose him again in a heartbeat!!!

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Kaitlin- Thank you so much! It means everything to me that you took the time to put down in words how you felt about my service on your wedding day. I really appreciated the opportunity to help both you and Daniel at the grand Ol Barn in New Smyrna Beach. My best to you!

• Amanda-Rae
    Amanda-Rae P. Married on 12/27/2020

Amazing Wedding!

Dj Chuck made my wedding absolutely perfect! From ceremony to sparkler send off he was there to lighten the mood, and keep everyone upbeat. It was absolutely perfect. Very professional, and very punctual. Highly recommend to anyone needing a DJ service for wedding, or any event really. He was great!

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Amanda- thank you! Such an amazing wedding at Ever After Farms. The day could not have been more perfect. Thank you for allowing me to be a small part of it. Congrats and best wished to you both!

your Orlando Wedding DJ
  • Arinn
    Arinn B. Married on 10/24/2020

Sincere and Fun

DJ Chuck was amazing. Chuck has great customer service -he's sincere, funny, and entertaining. He helped answered all of our questions, assured our satisfaction, and most importantly had guest on the dance floor. He is also quick at responding to emails, texts, and calls. We had so many compliments from our guest about Chuck. He also gives the couple options to select about being a party dj, an in between, and a more relaxed quite DJ. He gives you a very informative questionnaire that helps you and him about the big day. I highly recommend his services.

Arinn-
    Your wedding was amazing- thank you for letting me be a part of the big day! My best to you both. :)
    Olrando FL 32835
    Dawn B. Married on 09/12/2020

Perfect Dj Choice

Dj Chuck is the perfect match for your wedding musical entertainment! He was quick at responding to any questions we ask and willing to work with any requests we had. We were able to incorporate a mixture of music from rock to reggaeton and even our personal favorites to make it a fun and entertaining night. With his fun and friendly upbeat personality you cant help but feel relaxed and at ease knowing everyone is going to enjoy the night and talk about days later! We highly recommend using him for you wedding ceremony and reception, you wont regret it promise!!

Dawn-

Thank you so much for your kind words! I really appreciate the time you took to express your thoughts. My best to you and your family.

• Celia
    John K. Married on 06/06/2020

Amazing DJ and personal wedding experience

DJ Chuck was amazing. First, he really takes the time to get to know the couple before the wedding and has everything for the reception perfectly organized. He played all the songs we wanted and more. He worked with me to surprise the groom with a song I sang to him AND gifted my husband and I a poster of an engagement photo with the lyrics of our first dance printed on it. The personal touches he gave us definitely deserve 5 stars.

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

I am so glad I was a part of this wedding! Shades of Green at Walt Disney World was also the perfect setting for this moment. Both you and Celia are an incredible couple and I wish you both the best in the years to come. Thank you again.

Catie Married on 05/01/2020

Creative Dedicated Amazing

I cannot say enough what a truly wonderful experience DJ Chuck created for my wedding.
    First, I must comment on his professionalism and the obvious passion he has for his job. This is exemplified in the carefully constructed planning tools he has created to make the event totally customized. Due to covid we decided, 3 months before the wedding to shorten the guest list form 110 to 15. Not only did every single guest have as great of a time at the reception as they would have otherwise, but each commented on how much fun DJ Chuck looked like he was having. He loves what he does and is dedicated to creating an amazing experience.
    Second, the detail that he put into our experience was unexpected and touching. He surprised us with an enlarged photo of my husband and I that he'd gotten from our social media account. DJ Chuck's carefully conceived online planner made communicating our music preferences easy. His menu of additional services are special ways that couples can make their wedding even more memorable. We selected to include the Goodnight Dance and was a beautiful and intimate way to end a whirl wind of an experience. Thank you so much DJ Chuck for the most wonderful experience!!!

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Hi Catie- It's so humbling when I get a review like this... I really appreciate it! You and Lane proved throughout the planning process that your party would absolutely go on... and I am so glad I got to be in that process. Pandemic or no... it was time to celebrate, and I want to thank you for having me. Congrats to you both!

Jan M. Married on 03/05/2020

Everything went so smoothly.

We used DJ Chuck for my daughters wedding at Disney in March 5th, 2020. His services helped make their wedding day perfect. He listened carefully to their request and they were so happy during the whole reception. It was wonderful. Would certainly use him again.

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! So happy I could help you and your family celebrate the Big Day. My best. :)

Jacob W. Married on 02/14/2020

DJ Chuck was amazing

DJ Chuck was amazing for our wedding. He was fluid throughout the process as we changed plans on him multiple times. His online planner was a great tool to use just to ensure everything was touched on and ready to go for our wedding day. The day of, he arrived early and ensured everything went off without a hitch. He even started our reception early per our request without missing a beat!

His personal touch on our wedding was amazing and he did something we certainly did not expect and was extremely generous (I don’t want to give it away though!). I would recommend DJ chuck and his company to anyone looking for a high quality service and even better person.

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

I'm so glad you were able to find the planning tools that I offer a great help! It was a pleasure to make sure your day was exactly as you envisioned. Thank you again.

Orlando FL, 32835
    Jennifer Q. Married on 02/08/2020

Your Perfect Wedding DJ!

DJ Chuck was the perfect choice for our wedding!!! He was incredibly thorough leading up to our wedding in all of his communication with us and really took the time to get to know what we wanted for our reception. He listened to all of our requests and took them to heart, guiding us along the way to ensure that our night played out exactly as we wanted. He comes with tons of experience and knows how to structure receptions so that they have the perfect flow, down to the minute. Our dance floor was packed all evening, and everyone had an amazing time! Chuck is welcoming, organized, experienced, and fun! He made our wedding reception everything we dreamed it would be, and we are extremely grateful for him!!!

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Your wedding reception was so much fun! I am so happy I got to be a big part of your day. My best and congrats to you both. :)

Stephanie F. Married on 02/06/2020

Fantastic DJ!

DJ Chuck was fantastic at our wedding! He was very professional and followed through with all of our requests - even MP3 files we emailed to him! I would definitely recommend Chuck for your future DJ!

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Stephanie- Awesome! I really enjoyed hearing the customized MP3's- your family and friends loved the inside joke. I'm glad I was able to help bring happiness to your Big Day. Thank you so much!

• Kyle
    Kyle G. Married on 01/22/2020

Kept the Party Alive

DJ Chuck provided such a wonderful atmosphere to our reception. The music was always perfectly timed and he was able to get some very reluctant dancers get on the dance floor. Absolutely would recommend him for any event that needs to be a good time!

Classic Disc Jockeys's reply:

Perfect timing is what I strive for! I'm happy I could assist your reluctant dancers to have a blast. Thank you so much for your kind words.