PO BOX 470804, Kissimmee, FL 34747 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Orlando Event Pros

Orlando Event Pros is a wedding production company in Celebration, Florida. With over 25 years of experience in providing couples excellent wedding design and special entertainment services, they are sure to make your event a success. Whether you need a DJ, an MC, live music, photo, video, decorations, or lighting, Orlando Event Pros can provide. They can assist with any size or style of wedding, and will put love and care into your event. Orlando Event Pros wants to give a distinctive, personalized experience to each set of clients that they work with.

Orlando Event Pros offers amazing DJ services with any genre of music imaginable, from country, club music, or R&B to pop, rock, and hip hop. They also offer a variety of event design services, including decor, floral design and more. They can provide additional equipment to events such as a disco ball, photo booth, microphones, projector, sound/PA system, flatscreen and uplighting. Their DJ services include:

• Consultation
13139339101537382515778746275166254872883478n
808d2a9619ea8ba8 1481050086139 full project 2dj27

15 Reviews for Orlando Event Pros

Shirley · Married on 12/10/2016

We highly recommend Orlando Event Pros. They made our daughter's wedding a real success, Her destination wedding guest list included a mix of Bostonians and guests from Honduras. OEP kept the all the guests dancing and happy! We were impressed with how they beautifully blended the multicultural music. They even provided a cocktail system, music at no cost.
    In planning the event, they were able to meet with us on short notice when we were in Celebration, FL and gave excellant ideas for how to detail the wedding event so that it flowed nicely. After meeting with them, we had great confidence with their skills and were never disappointed.
    We did not use it but OEP offers lighting, phogtography packages, a monogramed gobo and a photo booth as well as DJ. If I were to do it again, I would have definitely used their photographer. They are a quality company.
    I found out they are actually the voice of Celebration, FL with the winter town events.
    They were a great referral by the Bohemian Hotel!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Orlando Event Pros's reply:

Thank you! We loved being a part of Ashley and Osman's wedding!

Kristen · Married on 04/16/2016

My Wedding was amazing! They went above and beyond to make our day special! If I ever have another event or big party you can be sure I will call them again! I tell everybody I know about them! Looking back, I really couldn't imagine my wedding without them!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Orlando Event Pros's reply:

Thank you so much Kristen! It was our pleasure to have been a part of your wedding day!

Warm Regards,
    Michelle DePietto
    Orlando Event Pros ( OEP Events)
    407-566-0025

Orlando Event Pros FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

• PO BOX 470804 Kissimmee, 34747 See on map