Wedding Paper Divas Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Wedding Paper Divas 1
Wedding Paper Divas 2
  • User2749792 ·

Everything came super quickly and PERFECT! Im so excited to send everything out!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2013
  • Stephanie

STEPHANIE · Married on 08/17/2019

Beautiful invites!

I absolutely Love our invitations! They came out perfect! I cannot wait to send them out:)

Sent on 02/03/2019
  • Sydney

Sydney · Married on 05/26/2019

So sad they were sold to Shutterfly

This company was so great I got a major deal on my invites and they were gorgeous! So sad they were bought out by Shutterfly

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 05/04/2019

So elegant!

I used Wedding Paper Divas through Shutterfly for our Saves the Dates. The had so many options, and I ended up settling on one that has black and while for the picture of us, with a neutral background and gold foil writing. They turned out so elegant and I got so many compliments! They shipped super quickly and even had the option to do envelope inserts, that really helped dress up the overall invitation suite. I would definitely use again.

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 06/30/2018

This needs to be one of the first places you look for wedding stationary. And if you have ANY questions do not hesitate to call customer service. I just got my proofs to approve and their designers exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 05/31/2017
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 06/16/2018

Adored our invites!

Hey, type A here. Absolutely loved designing our invites and save the date magnets through WPD. Could not have picked a better company, and believe me, I scoured the interweb for both a custom experience and affordability. They send out tons of coupon codes so jump on board when you can get an even greater deal!

Sent on 01/27/2019
    Wedding Paper Divas 3

Cheyanne · Married on 04/21/2018

My invitations turned out beautiful!!! Would definitely recommend to anyone to use them for high quality at a moderate price

Sent on 06/19/2018

Joelle · Married on 12/02/2017

Wedding paper divas had made my beautiful save-the date cards, wedding invitations, and RSVP cards. I got so much compliments on the design and quality of the invitations that I sent. Wedding Paper Divas sent everything super quick and even double checked before finalizing design that everything was correct and exactly the way I wanted it. Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Diane · Married on 11/18/2017

The invitations and save the dates were top of the line and affordable!!

Sent on 12/17/2012

Kate · Married on 10/28/2017

We loved the personalized stamps and got beautiful invitations for our rehearsal dinner.

Sent on 12/29/2017
  • Joan

Joan · Married on 10/27/2017

LOVE Wedding Paper Divas! Very comparable prices to other vendors and great designs, plus I screwed up and accidentally approved a layout I didn't want and even though they had already shipped it, they didn't charge my extra to ship the new one.

Sent on 11/05/2017

melanie · Married on 10/22/2017

If you are looking for a quality product at a great value chose Vistaprint. I have been using them for 15 years but had only used them for business cards, flyers and other commercial printed products. I decided I would give them a shot for my wedding save-the-date magnets as they were the most reasonably priced after doing price research and while on the site creating my magnets, I discovered that they also printed invitations and save the date cards, as well as return address labels and almost anything else wedding related that you could think of to get printed. I decided to take a chance and go ahead and make our wedding invitations and printed save the dates and return labels to match. The price was unbelievable. I also lucked out on a Cyber Monday deal and got the entire order at almost 50% off. I was holding my breath. It seemed too good to be true. It wasn't. They delivered in a couple weeks. I was very pleased with a lovely sharply imaged quality product and I could not believe that I got such a lovely product for such an incredible price. I will never hesitate to use Vistaprint again. They had been my go-to print service for everything else without ever letting me down and they delivered when it came to something as important as my wedding invitations, etc. also. NO HESITATION NECESSARY. GO WITH VISTAPRINT.

Sent on 12/13/2016
  • User6631296 · 1+ year ago

My save the date magnets were amazing! The designer assigned to us to review our design before they were off to print responded so quickly and made the entire process so easy! Love them!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/14/2017

Our invitations are high quality and arrived much sooner than expected.

There are tons of personalization options and you can make special requests to the designer. Be sure to check your proofs carefully for requested changes; we went back and forth a few times before everything was just right.

The address book is extremely easy to use as well and saves tons of time on addressing.

Overall they were wonderful and our invitations are amazing.

Sent on 03/29/2017
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/14/2017

SAVE-THE-DATES AND INVITATIONS COMBINED: I ordered my Save-The-Dates through Wedding Paper Divas. The website is very user friendly. I wanted coasters, and they have several designs to choose from. There is an option for them to create your product, and send it to you for review and then to approve, before you ever order. Customer Service is outstanding. They communicate with you throughout the whole process. I also received my products within days of ordering; no wait times. I had such a great experience, I then ordered my wedding invitations through their website as well. I had the exact same experience. You can pick the colors, font, add pictures, be as detailed or simple as you want. ***Take advantage of the amazing discounts that they have periodically. I ordered my Save-The-Dates and Invitations during their promotions and saved a ton of money.*** I plan to order my thank you notes from there, and other stationary in the future.

Sent on 06/12/2017
  • Jeannette

Jeannette · Married on 10/14/2017

I ordered both my Save the Dates and invitations from Wedding Paper Divas and am so pleased with how they turned out. I have received countless compliments on them. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Karen · Married on 10/04/2017

I ordered wedding invitations, response cards, a card for directions, and table number cards that are truly beautiful.

I worked with Alyssa Hall with a few changes and every step of the way she understood and made the necessary changes quickly and efficiently, thank you Alyssa.

I had a few more questions and an additional change regarding these changes and was not able to reach Alyssa, so I chatted with Danita Taylor one time and a Rebekah L. another time who were very accommodating and reassuring, thank you both.

I called to verify my final product and was lucky enough to speak with a Kim W. Kim realized the date I ordered included a 50% discount on all orders. Kim told me a 50% credit should have been applied to my order. Luckily she was on the ball and applied my discount. I thank you Kim for going above and beyond!

I also would like to tell you that the company itself is efficient. If I need to order more they included the order number with a picture of the product. As a Bride to be... I have a lot going on so this just makes it so much easier to re-order.

I would tell anyone who wants beautiful wedding invitations - this is the place! Karen

I want to thank each and everyone of you for making my wedding invitation packet beautiful and exactly how I wanted it!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Kimra · Married on 09/23/2017

I loved that I could find everything I needed in one place. I purchased at different times so I could take advantage of sales. I ordered the fold up invites so I could get return RSVP card attached and included. Mine were cream with black scrolling print ... very elegant. Then later matching round "address labels" that I used with a quote vs address and used as stickers on our guest goodie bags.
    Now waiting for a coupon to order my programs!
    They are SUPER responsive. I ordered my invites and caught a typo after approval. Called them up and they jumped through hoops getting the order pulled and fixed. Be sure to order proofs (they are free) and have others double check for typos!

Sent on 04/30/2017
  • Y

Yong · Married on 09/23/2017

It was very customizable and our save the dates and invitations turned out great. We got a deal on Groupon, so that also made it really affordable, too.

Sent on 10/22/2017
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/09/2017

Wedding Paper Divas has an awesome selection of save the dates, invitations, thank yous, decorations, etc. I ordered our save the dates using a promo they had going on...I saved over $125 and received them quickly! I received a bunch of compliment texts from family and friends once they received the save the dates.

Sent on 03/07/2017
  • GettingMcGarryed

Shelby · Married on 09/09/2017

Amazing service & great prices! Love that they give you the chance to review a full proof and make edits prior to sending to print.

Sent on 11/02/2017
    Wedding Paper Divas 4

Maria · Married on 09/02/2017

They offered great customized products that fit my budget. Great price along with discount codes that were frequently available. Had a wide range of products that accommodated many different styles and tastes. Folks loved and complimented my beautifully designed and crafted invites/rsvp cards that were super functional. Great turn around time.

Sent on 09/10/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/01/2017

Absolutely LOVED our save the dates! The designer review prior to shipment made sure that the picture we included was of the best resolution and quality. Our shipment arrived within less than 2 weeks and exceeded expectations. Not to mention the frequent offers for savings which certainly came to the rescue when we had to order extra save the dates! We will without a doubt be returning to Wedding Paper Divas to create our wedding invitations!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/25/2017

I absolutely loved our invitations and the service I received was excellent! The designer I worked with created exactly the look I wanted in a timely manner and the price/quality was great. Would definitely recommend this company.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Julia · Married on 08/12/2017

Used Wedding Paper Divas for ALL of my wedding stationary needs and am so glad I did. Beautiful stuff for a great price (as they always have coupons and sales)!

Sent on 01/17/2018