100 Barrington Walk, Suite B, Los Angeles, CA 90049 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Embrey Press

Working from her studio in Brentwood, and from the Soiree Center in Santa Barbara, Kathleen, at Embrey Press, specializes in customized Wedding Invitations for the discerning couple - taking great pleasure in sharing her vast experience and passion for fine paper, proper etiquette, design and typography. All underscored by the ultimate in service and impeccable taste.

Kathleen is a well-known and trusted curator of fine papers. She works with the most dedicated of letterpress and engraving print craftsmen, calligraphers and illustrators.

She will guide you through the many inspiring choices in style, color, texture, paper, printing and pricing options, always with an ear for your needs and a sensitivity to your vision for this once-in-a-lifetime event.

img1211
12f7847d9f38fb86 Instagram EP
Embrey Press
Letterpressed Invitations come from Kathleen Cooper in Santa Barbara for couple residing in...
From letterpress printer, Bella Figura, represented with pleasure by Kathleen Cooper
img1213
millet shea color
img1211
12f7847d9f38fb86 Instagram EP

14 Reviews for Embrey Press

Michelle · Married on 04/11/2014

Kathleen is a true professional in her field. She fully comprehended my style, and aspects of what kind of invitation we wanted. Kathleen worked hard to accommodate us via internet and phone conference, due to the fact that we live in another state. She gave me fantastic options, and pulled together beautiful selections that were all well within our budget. She's very kind, thoughtful, and courteous and truly guided me to make sure my invitations were appropriate, elegant and precise. The outcome was an absolutely gorgeous invitation, with all the perfect accents to make it special and unique to us. Everything from the font, logos, colors and paper quality are outstanding. I'm so proud to call them ours... and look forward to working with her in the future.

Sent on 02/19/2014

Kelly · Married on 10/26/2013

I'm a wedding coordinator in Santa Barbara and I love working with Kathleen! When I arrive with my clients she's already well equipped with a plethora of ideas and has invitations pulled so we can sit down and get right to it. She's amazing with words and design. She has designed invitations that are so unique and perfect for my couples. Kathleen has endless product and ideas, she can work within all budgets, she's so patient and she's incredibly talented and well suited for her profession. I highly recommend Kathleen for all invitation and printing needs!

Sent on 01/16/2014

Jennifer · Married on 08/31/2013

One of the first decisions we made when planning our wedding was our invitations! Choosing Kathleen to help us was the easiest choice we made! Her experience in this industry is unmatched and she is beyond helpful (especially in the department of wedding invitation etiquette, which we needed!)! With Kathleen's help, we were able to translate the feel of our wedding through our invitations. We hope Kathleen will make our personal stationary and anything else that requires paper for a very long time! Her work is impeccable to say the least and has been one of the best investments we have made, you will be thrilled and can't go wrong!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Award

Embrey Press Pricing

Embrey Press Price Rates

Embrey Press FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 1200