Wedding Flowers by Nichole Reviews

Wedding Flowers by Nichole 3
Wedding Flowers by Nichole 4

Kelsey · Married on 11/09/2019

Beautiful always

So I was totally one if those people who didn't want to spend tons of money on flowers for one day, by the request of my mom we met with Nichole, who we were recommended by a family friend, and she totally understood where I was coming from, recommended a few key items and got my vision. I ended up with the most beautiful bouquets for my girls, my fiance and the guys were happy Nichole was there to help with the boutonnieres, she stayed til at least the ceremony in case anything was needed. She even brought extra flowers just incase, which I felt went above and beyond!

Wedding Flowers by Nichole 5
    Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Waltersdorf · Married on 08/30/2019

Nichole brought my floral vision to life

Working with Nichole at Bourne Florist for our wedding day was an ease and absolute dream. She immediately understood my floral vision from our first call, and would tweak and brainstorm ideas continuously with me in the year leading up to the wedding. I was looking for a ton of lush greenery, white flowers, and warm golden light and she blew my expectations out of the water. My bouquet was large and STUNNING. The value that Nichole provides, and the level of service, is the beyond all expectation. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Nichole

Nichole · Married on 11/04/2018

Relaxed, understanding and superb flowers

When planning my wedding I was least interested in picking the flowers. I also had a couple very stressful experiences prior to meeting Nichole. When Nichole and I met we discussed pricing and what was the most important to me. She completely understood what I was looking for and even kept me in my budget. We also had some changes over the year and she was accommodating and communicative with me throughout the process. Nichole also assisted me with a company for flower preservation and coordinated with the other vendor to assist me further. She was on time for the day of the wedding and my bridal party and guests also complimented how personal and helpful she was throughout the process of getting ready. I would 100% hire her again and I couldn’t be more grateful of how her flowers really made a beautiful touch to our best day.

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Danielle

danielle · Married on 10/27/2018

Talented florist, lovely and easy person to work with!

Working with Nichole for our October 2018 wedding at Willowbend Country Club was easy, and stressfree. From the first meeting, she was able to help guide my vision and her proposal included photographs and descriptions to truly help us imagine how the florals would look day of. Throughout the planning process, she was fast to respond via email and flexible with changes/updates to the plan as I had a few moments of indecision. Day of, she arrived on time and with a smile to drop off the bouquets, and truly transformed our venue with the beautiful centerpieces and statement florals. Would highly recommend Flowers by Nichole, you will not be disappointed!

Wedding Flowers by Nichole 6
    Sent on 01/01/2019

Christina · Married on 09/16/2018

I can’t say enough great things about Nichole. She helped guide me through all the flower options and provided beautiful centerpieces, bouquets and arbor with flowers for my wedding. She instructed everyone how to hold the flowers and make sure we were all set. She set up and took down everything. Definitely made the whole process painless and although flowers were not my top priority they were one of my favorite things about my wedding. Thank you so much Nichole!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Erin · Married on 08/25/2018

As someone who is admittedly not well versed in flowers, I was so appreciative of (and impressed by!) Nichole's expertise and ability to interpret my vague vision for flowers during our first meeting! From that point on, she was incredibly responsive and flexible as we made last minute adjustments and tweaks to our order. When our bouquets arrived on the wedding day, I was blown away by their beauty and how well they matched (and went above!) what I had imagined. I was also appreciative of her suggestions for personal touches (such as using the lace from my dress to wrap around my bouquet)-I never would have thought of that! I would highly recommend Nichole and her team to anyone getting married in the area!

Wedding Flowers by Nichole 7
    Sent on 09/10/2018

Heather · Married on 08/04/2018

Nichole did the flowers for our wedding at Wychmere and she was excellent. She was great to work with during the planning process - she is personable and friendly and really wanted to understand what we wanted. During one of our first calls, we spent about an hour on the phone texting photos back and forth! From there, she developed our quote which was right on point, and we worked together to refine small details.
    Throughout the planning and day-of, it was evident how much experience Nichole has. This made us feel comfortable and confident, and not have to worry about anything. We also liked that Nichole was conscious of cost - for example, re-using the bridesmaid bouquets in the decor for the reception.
    Nichole was a pleasure to work with. We were very happy with how our flowers came out and received a lot of compliments from guests. We would highly recommend Nichole!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Kristin · Married on 10/06/2017

Nichole was fabulous! I enjoyed working with her to develop the color scheme for our wedding. She is so knowledgeable, experience and fun. Choosing our flowers with her was one of my favorite experiences throughout the wedding planning process. The flowers came out exactly as I had hoped and they lasted almost a week! I highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Lindsay · Married on 09/02/2017

Nichole is hands down the best flower vendor on the Cape. I shopped around for awhile before I found Nichole because I was so picky about what I wanted. At the initial meeting she just got me and I could tell she would perfectly execute my vision. Flowers were a huge part of my wedding decor and I had a flower crown that I was very nervous to wear. Of all my vendors, I really zeroed in on Nichole and the flowers. Nichole was incredibly patient even after I changed my mind a million times and sent about 20 + emails over a 10 month period. Each time it was like she was finishing my sentences. She is so knowledgeable and amazing to work with. Multiple guests have told me that I had the most beautiful flowers they had ever seen. Highly recommended to any bride! She's simply the best and the photos prove it!!

Wedding Flowers by Nichole 8
    Sent on 10/03/2017

Meaghan · Married on 08/13/2017

I don't even know where to begin! My flowers were absolutely stunning - and I couldn't even get over how beautiful my maid of honors flowers were too. Nicole was amazing to work with from the beginning and really understood exactly what it was that I wanted. At our first appointment she spent as much time as I needed to help me understand what flowers work best at certain times of the years, work out the color scheme and two weeks before the wedding we had a detailed conversation via phone where she went over every last detail. She also worked closely with Artisan Bake Shop to arrange the flowers for my cake - which came out amazing. My Mother and Mother in Law were so in love with their corsages (my mom even wore hers driving home), the men's boutonnieres were EXACTLY like the picture I showed her, and the flowers on my arbor (that was not easy to work with -it was a big arbor) was so beautiful. Nicole really saved the day when she stepped in to help give my mother directions. Nicole overheard my conversation between me and my panic stricken mother who got lost from the hotel to the venue and took the phone immediately. Thanks to her, she and my grandmother had arrived within minutes afterwards. I cannot thank her enough for this, it took so much stress off me. Overall, I would give Nichole and Bourne Florists a 10 out of 5 stars if possible - I would not hesitate to use her again for any special occasion in the future.

Thank you Nichole!
    The Brazers

Sent on 09/03/2017

Elise · Married on 04/22/2017

Nichole at the Bourne Florist was very helpful and accommodating for our recent wedding. At our first meeting, she sat down with us and discussed our wedding theme, budget, and any inspiration we had found (on Pinterest, of course). She worked with us to create the look we were going for without breaking the bank. We had blush flower petals surrounding our lanterns and my girls and I had stunning, rustic bouquets. We then realized that we wanted babies breath in mason jars for the ceremony and that we had forgotten to ask her about flowers for the cake. On each occasion, she quickly responded, updated the contract, and helped us make decisions. The most important thing for me was to have a few lilacs in my bouquet (in honor of my late mother). I asked Nichole if there was any possible way to do this despite our date being before the normal grow season. I was panicked that we wouldn’t be able to make it work, but she did! On the wedding day, Nichole was there helping to set everything up, checking in with our venue to make sure each detail was taken care of. She even stuck around to help my bridesmaids tie their shawls so they wouldn’t blow away! Nichole went above and beyond for us and we are so thankful we chose her as our florist.

Sent on 05/29/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 10/01/2016

When Nicole first introduced herself to me at my consultation, I knew she was the florist to hire! She was so professional while also being very laid back and easy to talk to. I don't know much about flowers and only had a vague idea of what I wanted. We discussed the theme of the wedding and colors that I like and together came up with a plan. She was so informative and knowledgeable that I did not worry about at all about any of the choices made! Her proposal was very easy to read and she was so nice about changes made! When I saw the flowers on my wedding day, I was totally blown away. They were exactly what I had wanted and I wish I could keep them forever! I am so happy with my choice to go with Nicole and am in awe of her talent!

Sent on 10/13/2016
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/23/2016

Nicole did all the flowers for my daughter's wedding at the Wequasette Resort! She did an amazing job! My daughter did all the planning with her from California online and phone calls. After the first conversation, my daughter said, "I really like her!" Nicole first arrived at the site where the girls were getting ready. She showed us moms how to put on our corsages and pinned the boutonnière on the FOB suit. She then whisked off to the wedding site. The flowers were beautiful, fresh and smelled fabulous! My daughter said they even turned out better than she could have imagined! We received many compliments from the guests too!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Laura · Married on 08/06/2016

Stress-free experience with a beautiful end result. Nichole is very sweet and listens to exactly what you want. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Tina · Married on 11/14/2015

I met Nichole when I was second shooting a wedding this past summer and I loved her flower-work and I really appreciated how she presented herself. She was laid back, professional and funny. This past November I luckily found her while planning my own wedding and I am so thankful for her!!! There wasn't much time to plan my wedding and she was still in peak wedding flurry but she was patient, helpful and accommodating and my bouquet and those of my wedding party were absolutely breathtaking! She even made a fairy bouquet wand for my niece!! Thank you so very, very much Nichole. You truly helped to make my wedding day one of the most beautiful days of my life!!! :) :) :)

Sent on 12/26/2015

Kristin · Married on 10/24/2015

Nichole came highly recommended by my venue and I'm SO glad that she did!! Nichole's masterpieces were above and beyond what I ever could have expected. She was extremely available within my planning, for any questions I had. Last minute, my husband decided he wanted a flower as a tribute to his Mother. Nichole was able to make this happen with only a short amount of notice and he was so grateful for that. Nichole arrived early to setup the flowers within both my ceremony and reception locations. In between the ceremony and reception, she was able to move all of the flowers from the ceremony into the reception location with ease and perfection. Each was placed exactly how I had hoped and the entire room looked beautiful because of what she did. I highly recommend Nichole to each and every person seeking a professional, down to earth, responsive, and beyond talented florist. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/08/2015

Kara · Married on 08/22/2015

Nichole did an amazing job on my flowers! From the start, Nichole was very responsive to my emails and answered all my questions. When we met, she looked at all my inspiration pictures and gave me advice on what would look best at my venue. I had a specific look i was going for and she took the time to show me various flowers to get a feel for what I wanted. As I got closer to my wedding, she even showed me how I should place my napkins and favors on the table. When i was confused on what I should do for the table numbers, she gave me an awesome idea that worked perfectly! I knew I was in good hands with Nichole, which really took the stress of my morning because I knew she would make sure everything looked perfect. I really trusted her and when i saw how everything looked I was blown away! My flowers and bouquets were gorgeous and so much better than what i envisioned. Everyone commented on how pretty all the centerpieces looked! I cant say enough good things about Nichole, I loved working with her!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Amy · Married on 06/20/2015

Nichole was great to work with- she was excited, responsive and had great ideas. She was really able to picture the look we were going for, and executed it perfectly. The flowers were gorgeous. When she showed up with them day of all we could say was Wow. The flower arrangements and bouquets were perfect. She is extremely talented, and did a fantastic job. We are so thrilled that we worked with her!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Mari-Kate · Married on 06/20/2015

I couldn't have been happier with the arrangements! I had my consultation with Nichole over the phone because we were living out of state, but the flowers came out just as I hoped and imagined they would. They were gorgeous!! The bouquets were stunning! The boutonnieres, ceremony arrangements, and reception flowers were beautiful, as well! Additionally, my mother-in-law had Nichole make floral arrangements for the rehearsal dinner-- she couldn't have been more pleased with the service she received from Nichole!

I had my own bud vases for the reception which we dropped off at the Bourne Florist shop a couple days prior to the wedding. Nichole delivered all the arrangements to the venue (Bourne Farm) prior to the ceremony, and dropped off our bouquets and boutonnieres at the Sea Crest Beach Hotel, where I got ready and where we had some bridal party photos before heading to the venue.

We were referred to Wedding Flowers by Nichole by my sister-in-law, who had used Nichole for beautiful wedding flowers on a tight budget a couple years ago.

Sent on 12/06/2015

Nichole was very easy to work with, and a great option for a budget wedding! I spent a lot of time looking for a florists willing to do only bouquets (we didn't need centerpieces), and Nichole was more than willing! She gave me a price quote quickly by email since I was planning from far away, and made meeting with her quick and easy. The bouquets she delivered came out beautifully - even better than what I imagined. Great value and service!

Sent on 07/24/2015

Nikki · Married on 06/12/2015

Thank you, Nichole, for making our wedding look so beautiful! Your arrangements were perfect <3

Sent on 06/18/2015

Lauren · Married on 06/06/2015

We had been searching for florists and had several appointments lined up. After meeting with Nichole, we immediately went with her and canceled the other appointments! We were absolutely thrilled with the flowers done by Nichole and would not have changed a thing. Not only was Nichole very friendly, talented, and easy-going, but she was very practical and had great ideas for repurposing flowers from the ceremony at the church to use at the reception venue. We feel as though we got a great value for our money, and loved Nichole’s work. Stop looking—hire Nichole!

Sent on 08/25/2015
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/02/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Nichole. She was an absolutely pleasure to work with all the way from the initial consultation to my wedding day! She was very flexible in personalizing the floral package that worked best for us and our budget. I am not very knowledgeable of the florist industry so I didn't have an exact vision of the types of flowers I wanted, but Nichole was able to quickly pick up on the general vision of my wedding and was able to provide her expert advice and opinion-which I was very appreciative of. Nichole was always very responsive and gave me a great sense of confidence that I did not have to worry one bit about the flowers for the wedding. The morning of the wedding when Nichole dropped off the flowers, I was ecstatic at how beautiful all the bouquets looked. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/17/2015

Rachel · Married on 03/20/2015

Nichole of Flowers by Nichole was OUTSTANDING to work with from start to finish! We absolutely ADORED her work and couldn't be happier with the customer service we received. Nichole was so wonderful to work with and her talent speaks for itself! She made sure she perfectly understood my vision and was happy to do trial runs of anything I wished to make sure I was happy with the finished product! She even improvised and made a floral headpiece for my wedding with just a photo I provided her of what I was dreaming of! I would recommend Flowers by Nichole to any Bride looking for a florist that does stunning work, is personable and professional and can work within any budget provided! You won't be sorry for booking with her and letting her assist you on the most important day of your life!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Nichole is awesome, very easy to work with and does beautiful work!

Sent on 02/17/2015