454 Wareham Rd., Marion, MA 02738 Map · Phone number

About Always in Bloom, Inc

Always in Bloom Flower and Gift Shoppe is the premier florist in Marion, Massachusetts, and has the most extensive assortment of unique and beautiful flowers & plants to meet your gift giving needs in the area.

For a special occasion or just letting someone know you're thinking of them, our professional staff can create a dazzling arrangement for you and hand-deliver it to your recipient.

Don't take away from the delight of receiving fresh flowers ordered by a wire service shipped in a box. Leave it to Always in Bloom to send your fresh bouquet today.

We can deliver Monday - Saturday to our hometowns as well as surrounding towns. For more information please call 508-748-1777. If you live locally or just visiting, stop by and say hello!

Follow Always in Bloom, Inc on

edde61316659b083 entry pic
entry pic

3 Reviews for Always in Bloom, Inc

Ericca · Married on 10/03/2015

With a next to nothing budget and big dreams for our wedding day, Sharon the owner of Always In Bloom was able to marry the two for our magical moment! The florals were never meant to be the focus (the food was) but the few quirky statement pieces that were created for us by Always in Bloom added the perfect pop of rich fall colors to our farmers market themed affair. The delicious rose headpiece that you designed for our daughter was stunning and my "bouquet" made me feel like the most beautiful barefoot bride! The vibrant single red roses against the stark ivory jumpsuits worn by the bridesmaids was both sleek and sophisticated. However, the replicas of both of our Mothers (whom have passed)wedding bouquets was an angelic and subtle tribute to both of their loving memories. Thank you for taking the time and care to understand how much this meant to us and for the incredible florals that you were able to put together on such a tight budget!

Sent on 11/14/2015

Nicole · Married on 10/12/2014

Let me start off by saying I got married almost a week ago and my wedding bouquet along with one of my centerpieces still look beautiful! Always in Bloom did an incredible job with my flowers. The flowers were fresh, beautiful and were exactly what I was hoping for. We had 2 large displays at our church along with 18 centerpieces. When I first met with Sharon at Always in Bloom, I wasn't really sure what I envisioned for my day, and she worked closely with me to come up with a great selection of flowers. She is so passionate about her work and it shows in her products. My flowers look gorgeous in my pictures and I am extremely pleased with my decision to use Always in Bloom as my florist. I know I will certainly use them again in the future!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Mary · Married on 06/15/2013

Sharon and her staff did an amazing job with my daughter's wedding. I would definitely recommend Always In Bloom to anyone.

Sent on 06/24/2013

Always in Bloom, Inc FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Artisan Bake Shop
    Artisan Bake Shop Wedding Cakes

Sharon is a pleasure to work with-- she created the bouquets and all of the floral arrangements for my own wedding!

• 454 Wareham Rd. Marion, 02738 See on map