About Artisan Bake Shop

{South Coast's Finest Pastry Studio}

{The Perfect Combination of Style, Taste and Service}   With a pastry chef and artist on staff our cakes designs are endless.  From classic elegance to whimsical or nautical I believe that your cake should be designed around your vision and style.

Only the highest quality ingredients and always made to order.  Your options range from Wedding Cakes to Cupcaakes or even something fun and fanciful like a Dessert Buffet & Bake Sale Tables with handmade local fruit pies with cider donuts.

We are known for our elegant and custom-made cupcake stands which can provide a gorgeous alternative to cake at your reception.  Complimentary consultations include a full sketch session and tasting with a large variety of cake flavors to try.

I look forward to meeting with you to design the most delicious cake of your dreams. Contact us by phone: 508-763-4905 or email artisanbakeshop@gmail.com.

Cheers,  Meredith

Cookies (2)
Groom's Cake (2)
Cake Pops (1)
Pastries (1)

Six weeks after our wedding I still daydream daily about the fabulous desserts that Meredith and her team whipped up for our wedding. We did a dessert bar with cookies, bars, mini pies and pudding shooters with a two-tiered blueberry citrus wedding cake as the centerpiece—everything was beyond amazing. In addition to the desserts being both delicious and beautiful, and Meredith being so easy to work with, there were a few little details that made the experience all the more special. We had several gluten free people at the wedding and Meredith requested their names and table numbers in advance so she could put together personal boxes for each of them with items from the table that were gluten free, in some cases even altering the recipe slightly if it was an individual shooter. She also made up a box of desserts for my husband and I to take home at the end of the night (and devour the next day) and for the first anniversary she provides a gift card to use for a new cake in lieu of needing to freeze yours for a year. Thank you so much, Meredith and team! I only wish we lived closer so we could have your delicious treats more often.

Profile Picture Leigh, 9/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cookies, Dessert Buffet, Gluten Free, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

Absolutely everything was perfect! My husband and I went early in our planning, completely unprepared for our appointment. Meredith handled it no problem, and within our time we had designed our cake, with only minor changes later on, and selected our flavors. Later, when I called to confirm our order about a month out, Meredith prompted me for information on our dietary-challenged guests, of which we had many! Not to worry, she jumped right in and made selections for each of them that they were able to enjoy. Day of, the cake arrived in beautiful condition, sat on it's table all evening exceeding our hopes for presentation, and when it was finally time to eat, it tasted fantastic! We had four tiers and opted to do 2 different flavors (awesome choice, by the way!) My husband and I are eagerly awaiting our anniversary when we can go back and use our certificate!

Profile Picture Natalie, 9/2/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

Artisan Bake Shop Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Cake Prices Include:
Anniversary Cake
Top Tier of the Cake
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00

Rustic Country Wedding Cakes

3 Photos

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1468158172 144f4cf61be0e7c7 trio

Professional Photo = Free Anniversary Cake!

Redeem In-Store
Provide us with a professional digital photo of the wedding cake that we designed for you and you'll receieve a gift certificate for a FREE 7" Anniversary Cake.
#WW3d6ebfdddeeb234b

3 ENDORSEMENTS
As talented as they come, and a true professional. Her cakes are (almost) too beautiful to eat!

Delicious and beautiful!

Artisan Kitchen is top notch! From specialty desserts to breathtaking wedding cakes, The Artisan Kitchen is fantastic!

Events

265 Walnut Plain Road , Rochester, MA 02770   See On Map
508-763-4905 (phone)
Serving: Southeastern Massachusetts, South Coast, Cape Cod, Eastern RI and Providence RI Wednesday-Friday 10am-6pm Saturday 10am-4pm Sunday 10am-2pm Wedding Consultaions and Complimentary Tastings by Appointment Only.