Newtonville, MA 02460 Map · Phone number

About LAUREN METHIA PHOTOGRAPHY

I'm a photographer based in the Boston area specializing in weddings and lifestyle portraits.

Traveling throughout New England, meeting and photographing awesome couples and sweet families has been such a joy. I can't imagine doing anything else.

Being invited into people's lives - to celebrate with them and to document a day filled with so much anticipation, excitement and love is a pleasure and a privilege.

Be it an outdoor casual "I do" or a fancy affair, I love capturing the genuine emotion, energy, feeling, and spontaneity of it all. Every relationship, every family, every celebration is unique. That's the beauty and fun of it!

For me, it's about connecting personally with my subjects with the goal of telling a story. Days, months, years later I hope the images evoke feeling and bring my couples back to all the goodness that was their wedding day.

Whether it's an open field in Vermont, a big blooming tree, or the Boston skyline - I'm a sucker for a pretty landscape. So, I often blend the surroundings and environment into my work and strive for simplistic, clean and lively images - using mostly natural light.

My work has been featured on some popular wedding blogs and publications including: Style Me Pretty, Well Wed, Borrowed and Blue, Bliss Celebrations, Ever Ours, Inspired By This, Smitten Magazine, and more recently in BRIDES magazine.

Although I work primarily in and around New England, I'm available to shoot most anywhere. I love to travel and explore new places! I can be contacted via lauren@laurenmethia.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

Follow LAUREN METHIA PHOTOGRAPHY on

048126057eea6b93 CassieChristo W 3
c956893d9facb980 1515682154 473fb1b459853782 1515682150380 1 CassieChristo W 1

26 Reviews for LAUREN METHIA PHOTOGRAPHY

Amelia · Married on 09/23/2018

Wonderful Experience! Highly recommend!

We are so happy with our choice to work with Lauren as our wedding photographer! Lauren was so helpful from the start. Believe it or not, when I started my wedding planning I had never been to a wedding! Lauren was so helpful and offered a ton of support and valuable advice. We decided to do an engagement session with her which I highly recommended- the pictures were beautiful and we used for our save the dates.

Gearing up for the big day Lauren was very thorough, detailed and reliable. She offered great suggestions on the timeline and made sure she knew every moment we wanted to capture. The day of was seamless. Lauren made sure we got through all the formal pictures in a timely manner so we could enjoy cocktail hour with our guests. She made us feel so comfortable and more importantly, we had a lot of fun. The pictures are absolutely stunning and we can’t stop looking through them! Thank you Lauren!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Jen Martin · Married on 09/14/2018

Amazing wedding photos!

Lauren photographed my wedding and I couldn't have been happier with the way the photos turned out. She made us all feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera. It was especially great because none of the photos looked staged, everything was extremely candid. She captured our wedding perfectly.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2017

Lauren was the perfect addition to our big day, She was an absolute pleasure to work with, was very down to earth and easy going and made it very fun for us, who are not very good at posing. Her calm and outgoing demeanor helped settle our nerves on a very busy day. She has a great eye to capture the perfect moment and it shows in all of her pictures. Our pictures came very soon after the wedding, and not only captured our day but our personalities. We could not be happier or more grateful for her!

Sent on 01/11/2018

LAUREN METHIA PHOTOGRAPHY FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Artisan Bake Shop
    Artisan Bake Shop Wedding Cakes

Lauren is amazing- her work is flawless!! She was even was the photographer for my own wedding! I can't think of a better professional to shoot a wedding!

• Newtonville, 02460 See on map