10 Shaw Street, Carver, MA 02330 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About PrimRose Floral Design

PrimRose Floral a full-service floral design company based in Carver, Massachusetts that is dedicated to creating custom arrangements and installations that fit each clients unique vision for their wedding day. We have a weakness for natural & raw designs that utilize all things found outdoors. We know that planning wedding florals can feel overwhelming especially with getting opinions from friends, family and Pinterest but thats where we come in! You and I will walk through the process step by step together until we bring your vision to life!

About Grace

Grace, the owner and lead designer, has always been a creative type, gravitating towards floral design, more specifically weddings. She has many years of experience in creating floral arrangements & planning event decor which makes her design skills extremeley versitile when it comes to designing to fit the client's style & vision. Grace will assist you with choosing which flowers to incorporate in your arrangements, color palette (if you're stuck), designs & decor and anything else you want to include her in! She can be as involved as you'd like while planning your big day!

Floral services from PrimRose Floral Design include consultations, sight visits (upon request), mock-up designs (upon request), event design, day of delivery set up & delivery, rentals, and breakdown/cleanup. Floral arrangements the PRF team offers includes bridal party florals, family flowers, arbor/chuppah designs, floral installations, centerpieces, tablescape designs, sweetheart table/head table and much more!

Areas Covered

PrimRose Floral Design offer their services in Massachusetts, New England, and farther afield. PRF loves to travel so feel free to reach out even if you're not in the area! You can contact the team directly for additional details.

• Woman-owned
Follow PrimRose Floral Design on

Other couples have also viewed

• JN Floral Design

Real Weddings 4 Photos

13 Reviews for PrimRose Floral Design

• Elonna

Elonna F. · Married on 07/11/2020

The BEST Florist to Have on Your Team, HANDS-DOWN.

I began my floral journey with Grace in 2019. We immediately clicked and I knew she was the florist I wanted to work with. We chatted for AN HOUR AND A HALF about my dream wedding, floral vision, and (of course) budget.
    She was able to accomplish everything I wanted and more, by making budget friendly suggestions throughout, like opting for hand tied bouquets for the bridal party and nixing little details that add up in cost but don’t make a big impact (like aisle pedals).
    Ultimately, Grace crafted a gorgeous, large bouquet for me, small but mighty pieces for each member of the bridal party, effortlessly beautiful green runners for the reception tables, a high-low sweetheart table arrangement, and a STUNNING asymmetrical arch for us to say our vows under.
    I could not recommend her any more highly. In addition to her work quite literally speaking for itself and her prices being VERY reasonable, Grace is responsive, flexible, professional, knowledgeable, and an absolute doll. Seriously do yourself a favor and schedule a call with her if you’re in the market for floral design... you won’t be sorry.

Sent on 08/31/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha V. · Married on 02/09/2020

Creative and Friendly

Grace did an amazing job helping us figure out what flowers would best accent our wedding venue. My husband and I know nothing about flowers but knew we wanted lots of color. Grace took the time to explain different options and work within out budget. She also patiently coordinated with me and my mom and our diverging visions and the final product was one that everyone was happy with on the big day!

Sent on 10/21/2019

PrimRose Floral Design's reply:

It was so amazing working with you & your mom to create your bright & unconventional designs! I'm so happy everyone loved them as much as I did! (:
  • Ryann

Ryann · Married on 11/30/2019

The Best Florist!

I knew that PrimRose Floral was the florist for my wedding from the very first phone call! Grace spent time getting to know me and my vision for the wedding day. She worked with my budget, did not pressure me to spend more than I could afford, and the results were amazing!! I didn't need to meet Grace in person to understand that she has a passion for flowers and that I could trust putting the job in her hands. She really puts her heart and soul into her job.

PrimRose goes above and beyond to make sure that everything is perfect! Grace created a Pinterest board to collaborate/discuss ideas and I thought that was very helpful. I don't know much about flowers and the Pinterest board helped me visualize Grace's ideas. I felt very comfortable with Grace and did not have a second of doubt in her abilities! I received SO many compliments on the flowers throughout my day, everybody loved them.

On top of doing a wonderful job with the product, Grace went above and beyond and stayed for the "flip" to ensure that everything looked perfect from my ceremony to reception.

I had reached out to about 4 other florists prior to finding PrimRose and I promise she is a breath of fresh air! I wish I had found her first because it would have eased a lot of stress! She is the best!

Oh and bonus- she even talked me through some other wedding day jitters/stressors and made me feel SO at ease. She reminds you that YOU are the bride and that you don't need to take other peoples opinions/suggestions for your wedding day! Just another way she went above and beyond!

Thank you Grace for contributing to such a beautiful wedding day! I wouldn't have changed a thing!!

Sent on 01/08/2020

PrimRose Floral Design's reply:

RYANN!!! You are the absolute sweetest! Your kind words put the BIGGEST smile on my face! You truly were a dream to work with & look at on your weddings day & everything looked stunning all together! Our personalities matched perfectly together which made designing your wedding with you so much fun! I'm also so happy I was able to make you feel at ease & less stressed on a day that is filled with so much emotion & moving parts. I was & still am honored to have created your dream vision for your wedding day & wish you and Ryan nothing but the best ! Congratulations once more Mr & Mrs (:

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

PrimRose Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 250
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 125
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 25
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 150
    $ 250
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Modern
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• PrimRose Floral Design 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 10 Shaw Street Carver, MA, 02330 See on map
    (774) 454-1204 (Phone number)
    Location of (PrimRose Floral Design)