PrimRose Floral Design Reviews

PrimRose Floral Design 4
PrimRose Floral Design 5
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 09/06/2019

Incredible florals for small restaurant wedding

Finding a florist was among the toughest parts of wedding planning - until I found Grace. She totally understood my vision, was responsive, and seemed genuinely excited to take on our very small restaurant wedding with only about 2 months notice. Since we didn't take the traditional wedding route, florals were really the only "decoration" that we invested in, and thanks to her, it was all we needed. The ceremony backdrop was EXACTLY what we wanted, the table arrangements were beautiful, and my bouquet was a showstopper. I could not have been happier with how it all turned out. Grace is so talented and just a good human, so I couldn't recommend her more!

Sent on 09/13/2019
    PrimRose Floral Design 6
    PrimRose Floral Design 7

PrimRose Floral Design's reply:

Ahhhh Holly you are the BEST! You & Chad were so amazing to work with and watching everything fit so perfectly together from the venue to the florals was stunning! I cannot wait to see all the breathtaking photos of you two and to hopefully see each other soon (:

Dennis Payne · Married on 08/23/2019

Very professional and a pleasure to work with

Didn’t expect the flowers to look as beautiful as they did but I’m a guy and don’t appreciate things like that but was very pleased the way everything came out and heard only great comments from my guests about how beautiful they were the arbor at the ceremony was amazing

Sent on 08/25/2019

PrimRose Floral Design's reply:

Thank you💛 Was so happy to see everyone love them as much as I loved designing them ! So happy for you!
  • Nancy

Nancy Glory · Married on 08/23/2019

Professional and pleasant. Grace was so easy to work with.

Grace was amazing. Her floral designs brought my venue to life . My Guests, the staff at the venue, the photographer even the justices of the peace could not praise her work enough. If you want the most beautiful perfect floral design at your wedding, I would recommend hiring Grace at Primrose Floral Design.

Sent on 08/25/2019

PrimRose Floral Design's reply:

It was So unexpected when the Justice of Peace asked me to stand but it was Equally amazing! Thank you for trusting me to bring your floral vision to life! The wedding was so fun & I’m so happy for you and my dad 💛
  • Kayla

Kayla D'alessandro-Kennedy · Married on 07/05/2019

Absolutely amazed by PrimRose Floral Design!

Our wedding flowers were absolutely stunning! The bouquets, centerpieces, and boutonnières were made with an immense amount of passion, and love. We can truly say that we have never seen flowers so beautiful. My bouquet was incredible and I can still envision each placement of my favorite flowers. I am still in awe of it’s fullness, color, and texture. Grace was an absolute pleasure to work with and is truly talented in her trade. She took our vision and brought it to life. All of our guests raved about how beautiful the arrangements were. Grace is truly gifted at what she does and we HIGHLY recommend her! We are beyond thrilled that Grace was apart of our special day! Look no further- she is the absolute BEST!

XoXo K & J

Sent on 07/21/2019
    PrimRose Floral Design 8
    PrimRose Floral Design 9
    PrimRose Floral Design 10

PrimRose Floral Design's reply:

You and Justin are THE BEST!!! I am so happy I was able to be apart of your big day & get to experience first hand the love you two share with eachother! You two are truly amazing and I am so honored to have been there to bring your dream wedding to life! Love ya K & J xoxo
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 04/20/2019

Beautiful flower arrangements!!

Grace was wonderful to work with! She really took the time to get to know me and my fiancé, and the theme of our wedding. The bouquets and centerpieces were gorgeous and truly one of a kind! She even thought of re-purposing the garland so that we could use it during the ceremony, and then again as part of the décor of the reception. She really thought of everything. Our guests are still asking us where we got our flowers! We would definitely recommend Grace and PrimRose Floral Design for anyone needing flower arrangements!!

Sent on 06/10/2019

PrimRose Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! It was SO amazing working with you two & seeing your vision come to life on your wedding day! So happy I could be apart of an amazing day! (:

Victoria Kane · Married on 06/14/2019

The most beautiful bouquets

Grace picked up on our vision just from a few e-mails and phone calls. Our flower arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnieres came out perfectly. She was there on the wedding day to make sure everything was in place and just the way we had discussed.

Sent on 07/02/2019

PrimRose Floral Design's reply:

It was so amazing working with you and creating your dream vision! Thank you for including me for your big day ! (: