Wedding Flowers by Cyndi Reviews

Wedding Flowers by Cyndi 7
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding flowers

Cyndi was my florist for my wedding on October 6. She was excellent! Everything was absolutely beautiful and just how I had imagined! I had showed her some Pinterest pictures when I met with her to discuss my ideas and my flowers turned out basically identical! I highly recommend Cyndi!

Wedding Flowers by Cyndi 8
    Wedding Flowers by Cyndi 9
    Wedding Flowers by Cyndi 10

Wedding Flowers by Cyndi's reply:

Thank you for your kind review. How amazing is God's love for us that he gives us beautiful flowers so we can decorate beautiful brides. We loved your wedding menu and the special gifts for the guests. Best wishes for a happy life.

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2018

My consultation with Cyndi was fabulous! She was able to meet my scheduling needs due to my limited schedule. I walked in overwhelmed with a million ideas floating around in my head. She handled my anxiety very well and walked me through narrowing down my choices. She was so knowledgeable about every flower that I threw at her. She also showed me pictures of each flower and greenery that we chose. I walked out of the meeting with a thousand pounds lifted off of my chest. Finally, I received her quote and am quite pleased with her prices and willingness to rework any new ideas that I had to help fit my budget. Thank you Cyndi! I can't wait to see how beautiful the end result is! Did I mention that I took another bride with me and she was so impressed she plans to use Cyndi's services as well?

Wedding Flowers by Cyndi's reply:

Stephanie, so sweet and happy to marry her guy! We thought you were a joy to work for. Thank you for your kind words. Flower hoops, and more flower hoops made this wedding special
  • I

Isabel · Married on 09/14/2018

Such an amazing experience with Cyndi for my wedding flowers! She was so professional and easy to communicate with. She gave my mother and I the most detailed and helpful consultation. She spent 2 hours with us, analyzing all my pinterest ideas and turning them into reality. Coming from out of town (Philly) and getting married in Gap, PA she made everything easy through email. In the end my flowers were absolutely gorgeous. GORGEOUS. She delivered, set up, and made sure everything was how I wanted before leaving the site. I highly recommend her for any bride. Thank you Cyndi!!

Wedding Flowers by Cyndi 11
    Wedding Flowers by Cyndi 12
    Wedding Flowers by Cyndi 13

Wedding Flowers by Cyndi's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. A beautiful bride and handsome goom. One of my favorite bouquets to date! Have a love filled life.
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 09/09/2018

The Best Florist with the Best Price

Cyndi blew the competition out of the water with her great prices and exceptional work! She is so kind and goes the extra mile for her clients. Thank you Cyndi!

Wedding Flowers by Cyndi's reply:

Oh my, thanks for the kind words. It is easy to enhance the wedding with flowers when the bride is so beautiful.

Natasha · Married on 07/21/2018

Fantastic florals

Cyndi showed up on time and ready to set up on our wedding day. The bouquets were beautiful, arch looked great as well as the boutonnieres. Our color scheme was peach and whites/creams and Cyndi nailed it. She was also the most affordable florist I found and what a great value.

Thank you for making my floral visions a reality!

Wedding Flowers by Cyndi 14
    Wedding Flowers by Cyndi 15
    Wedding Flowers by Cyndi 16

Wedding Flowers by Cyndi's reply:

A rainy day was not going to dampen this love! Thank you for your kind words. I love a fabulous blush peach Rose!

Nancy · Married on 06/23/2018

Cyndi was so great! The bouquets she made for my wedding were outstanding. More beautiful than I could have even imagined. She definitely took my vision and made into a beautiful reality!

Cody · Married on 06/23/2018

Cyndi is just ABSOLUTELY amazing! Her bouquets are affordable but look like we spent a million bucks! I highly recommend working with her for your flowers for any occasion. She walked me through each and every flower that would go into my bouquet, piecing it together and making it my own. The flowers arrived the morning of my wedding and they definitely made me cry.
    Again, I highly recommend her!

Wedding Flowers by Cyndi 17
    Wedding Flowers by Cyndi 18
    Wedding Flowers by Cyndi 19
    Wedding Flowers by Cyndi 20

Sara · Married on 05/11/2018

Our flowers turned out amazing! I can’t say how many comments I got about how they were the most beautiful flowers anyone had ever seen! Thank you for making my tropical flower dreams come true!! Cyndi gave us so many options and her prices were great!

Kaelyn · Married on 10/07/2017

My wedding flowers were exactly what I wanted! Cyndi did a wonderful job! Thanks so much! Would highly recommend!

Shannon · Married on 09/09/2017

It was such a pleasure using Wedding Flowers by Cyndi for our wedding reception; they made our day truly special with their beautiful flower arrangements! :)

Lindsey · Married on 08/19/2017

I was thrilled with Cyndi! She was so helpful in helping me refine what I was looking for while offering quality suggestions. She was flexible and helpful if I needed to change sometihng. The flowers were lovely and as promised. I would recommend Cyndi to any brides I meet!

Tamara · Married on 07/21/2017

Cyndi worked hard to get the exact look we wanted for our wedding! Her creations were identical to the photos we showed her and everything was beautiful. Thank you!

Rachel · Married on 07/08/2017

Cyndi did an amazing job with our flowers! She took my vision and then make it ten times better than what I was expecting! When one flower didn't work out she knew just what to do and what other flower could replace it. I could not have asked for anything better!

Kerri · Married on 07/08/2017

Cyndi is the easiest person to work with, and truly cares about making your event personal to you. She was amazingly detail oriented and was able to add to our joy in our wedding day tremendously. My flowers were my favorite touch to our wedding, because they were absolutely stunning. I've never seen more beautiful arrangements, and Cyndi really had everything to do with that. You also CANNOT beat her prices. Extremely reasonable. I would recommend Wedding Flowers By Cyndi to ANYONE!

Wedding Flowers by Cyndi 21

Alyssa · Married on 06/30/2017

Flowers by Cyndi went over and beyond what I expected my flowers to look like. Everything was GORGEOUS and I have no more words. Speechless!!

Charlene · Married on 06/30/2017

Cyndi has a great talent in both her artistry and her knack for making you feel like your event is special, not only for you but for her also.

Rachel · Married on 05/20/2017

I wish I could give more than 5 stars for Cyndi. She truly did a job beyond my dreams for my wedding flowers. I would recommend everyone to use her. She took the time to make sure everything turned out just as a pictured(actually even better than pictured) THANK YOU SO MUCH CYNDI! You rock!!

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 03/11/2017

Cyndi was wonderful to work with! I contacted her a little late in the game. I thought I was going to DIY my flowers, but am so glad I didn't! The flowers were gorgeous and stayed fresh for days! I showed her a picture of what I was looking for and she made suggestions based off of the season and my budget. She even knew not to use a specific berry I asked for because it was a bit too juicy and she didn't want my dress to get dirty from it. I would use her again in a heart beat!

• Mrs. Combs

Marie · Married on 11/13/2016

Cyndi was great to work with. She listened to my ideas and worked with our budget. The bouquets and centerpieces were so beautiful and exactly what I was hoping for!

Tina · Married on 10/15/2016

Cyndi and her team were very professional, caring and creative. She helped me stick within my budget and set such a beautiful look to our day! She also made an amazing bouquet that implemented succulents; which, I have now planted to grow! Thank you Cyndi!!

Melissa · Married on 07/30/2016

My flowers looked beautiful for my wedding! From the start she impressed me as we looked through pictures I had pinned on Pintrist and talked about options within my budget. She then made up a quote (which was over my budget), but shortly sent a different quote that was under my budget. I ending up combining to two to get exactly what I wanted. The week of I asked her to deliver the flowers to 3 different places so that my (future) husband and myself could take pictures with our parties before the ceremony and she did it without a problem. She arrived and everything was in vases and labeled to know exactly what it all was. We were not having flowers as centerpieces, except for our King Arthur table. Cyndi graciously lent us these beautiful vases with water beads to put in the bridesmaids flowers which really brought the whole room together. If I could improve anything I would have changed the type of bouquet I had-- I wanted a cascading one, not realizing that the way it was built the flowers were not stuck in very well and a few fell out on the 15 minute bus ride to the church. Even with that, they did still look beautiful, I just had to be careful the way I held it. I also thought I had ordered mother of the bride and groom magnet corsages, but they got little bouquets instead. That could have been my mistake, maybe I wasn't clear. Overall those were little details to me and I was very pleased with the presentation of all the bouquets.

Amanda · Married on 07/09/2016

She was very helpful and answered any questions I had in a very timely matter! I highly recommend her!

Sarah · Married on 06/18/2016

Great flowers! Very professional and listened to all our needs. Very easy to work with a budget!

Kathrin · Married on 05/14/2016

My flowers were absolutely gorgeous and even prettier than I had imagined. Cyndi really listened to my vision and included all of the details. We were extremely happy with the flowers and centerpieces.

Danica · Married on 12/05/2015

She did an amazing job with my flowers at my wedding! Did everything I wanted and asked every aspect on my flowers. There were extra things with my flowers and we came up with ideas and made it perfect. I recommend Herndon everyone!