Woodland Floral Design

Biglerville, PA
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Typical Price

Woodland Floral Design Co. is where nature and creativity collide.

Hi I'm Misha, nice to meet you!

Woodland Floral Design Co. specializes in:

• Boho and woodsy wedding styles
  • Dried floral wedding arrangements
  • Ensuring your wedding florals are unique to you
  • Working alongside your other wedding vendors to create a seamless wedding day
  • Creating out of the box, non-"cookie cutter" arrangements

Floral design services including set-up and delivery start at $4500. Send me a message to inquire today!

Thanks so much for considering Woodland Floral Design Co. to a be a part of your special day!

Gratefully,

Misha

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$345

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$135

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$22

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$105

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$195

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Jennifer
    Jennifer M. Getting married on 07/10/2022

Perfect Florals, Superior Service

Misha was FANTASTIC. She was incredibly easy to work with and on point with what I had requested. She simply asked me for some sample bouquets that I liked and asked if I had any special requests. I had asked for a specific flower that was very important to me and my dad. It was out of season during the time of my wedding, and while she didn’t have it in stock she was able to find it and it was in my bouquet on the day of.

All of our pieces were stunning, exactly what we had dreamed of, and on point with our budget. I appreciated that we didn’t hear much from her. She did a great job of working with our wedding planner and going through her with any questions or thoughts. She was one of the easiest vendors to work with.

We would highly recommend Woodland Florals to anyone looking for a unique and truly woodland dream style bouquet.
    Emily Q. Married on 05/07/2022

Misha is the best!!

From the very first point of contact, talking with Misha put me at ease and I knew we would get along well. She has expert floral knowledge, and I loved that her style was different from the traditional bridal florals you tend to see. She was always quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had throughout the planning process, and was flexible as things changed as we got closer to the big day. I now consider Misha a friend, and would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a one of a kind floral experience. She is the best!
  • Bekah
    Bekah C. Married on 05/07/2022

Misha is the best!

I had originally said I was going to make my own florals for my wedding but that quickly changed when I saw all the work that goes into it lol. So I decided to browse on Instagram and came across Misha! Misha was the first & only florist I contacted! From the first time we face timed I knew she could bring my flower dreams to life. She was just the sweetest person & I could tell she genuinely cared about the couples she works with. I went with all dried florals so I could keep the flowers afterwards. I have my bouquet and my ceremony flowers placed in my home which makes for a great memory every time I see them. I got so many compliments on my flowers. Misha’s communication was great from first booking her until wedding day which helped me have no stress with how my flowers were going to turn out! You’re missing out if you don’t chose Misha to design your wedding day flowers!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Courtney & Connor
    12 photos · 10/18/2020

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding