110 Boyd’s Schoolhouse Rd, Biglerville, PA 17307 · Phone number

About Woodland Floral Design

Woodland Floral Design Co. is where nature and creativity collide.

Hi I'm Misha, nice to meet you!

Woodland Floral Design Co. specializes in:

• Boho and woodsy wedding styles
  • Dried floral wedding arrangements (trending in 2021)
  • Ensuring your wedding florals are unique to you
  • Working alongside your other wedding vendors to create a seamless wedding day
  • Being available to you during the entirety of the wedding planning process, not just during the booking process (I've been known to answer messages at 7 AM from a couple wanting my advice on wedding linens or rugs)
  • Creating out of the box, non-"cookie cutter" arrangements

Depending on your vision and budget I offer both onsite set-up of floral decor and pickup options. Send me a message to inquire today!

Thanks so much for considering Woodland Floral Design Co. to a be a part of your special day!

Gratefully,

Misha

• Woman-owned
Follow Woodland Floral Design on

Other couples have also viewed

• Daniel Vaughn Designs

9 Reviews for Woodland Floral Design

• Jennifer

Jennifer M. · Getting married on 07/10/2022

Perfect Florals, Superior Service

Misha was FANTASTIC. She was incredibly easy to work with and on point with what I had requested. She simply asked me for some sample bouquets that I liked and asked if I had any special requests. I had asked for a specific flower that was very important to me and my dad. It was out of season during the time of my wedding, and while she didn’t have it in stock she was able to find it and it was in my bouquet on the day of.

All of our pieces were stunning, exactly what we had dreamed of, and on point with our budget. I appreciated that we didn’t hear much from her. She did a great job of working with our wedding planner and going through her with any questions or thoughts. She was one of the easiest vendors to work with.

We would highly recommend Woodland Florals to anyone looking for a unique and truly woodland dream style bouquet.

Sent on 12/01/2020
  • Bobbi

Bobbi P. · Getting married on 08/11/2021

Stunning work + Great to work with

As a wedding photographer, I'd been following Misha for a while before we started planning our wedding and absolutely fell in love with her style, so when we decided to have our micro-wedding she was the first and only florist I reached out to!

She's so incredibly talented and was awesome to work with! Misha totally brought our vision to life and was extremely flexible with any changes we had. She was super quick to respond and answer any questions too, which was perfect since we were planning a wedding in three months. Her work is absolutely stunning, and I'll continue recommending her to all my couples and friends!

Sent on 02/17/2021
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 03/04/2021

Because of Misha, my wedding was perfect. Pick her!

Picking Misha was definitely one of the smartest decisions I ever made. Even before I get to the absolutely GORGEOUS bouquets and decorations on the big day, she was there for me, easily answering all my questions and offering suggestions. As we got closer to the day, she was so thoughtful by checking in and providing conversation!! That was a big added perk to me, she felt less like a "vendor" (that almost sounds insulting / cold) and more of a friend :) I threw two major curveballs at her, one of them being asking to add petals (for throwing) a week before and the other being changing the ceremony site from an arch to a gazebo literally the afternoon before, and she took it all in stride. Talk about flexibility! While she was preparing the bouquets the day before the wedding, she sent me previews and that was amazing - other than the obvious one of not having to wait another day to see the pretty flowers, that meant I was able to offer input. And yet, I was still BLOWN AWAY when I saw the flowers in person!! They really elevated my venue from 0 to 101. She provided bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, ceremony flowers, cake flowers, flowers for the tables, repurposing, etc. And I didn't even ask for the corsages, she was just kind and thoughtful enough to make them with some flowers she had left over :) Everyone was telling us how beautiful everything was - it all looked like a dream! My officiant was so impressed that she asked for a business card.

I also want to add: Misha's good for ALL flower styles. She markets herself as boho/woodsy and I believe that's her personal favorite style, but my wedding went with more bright / traditional (maybe even boring haha) flowers and she delivered beautifully! If what you're going for looks slightly different to what you see on her pages, don't let that stop you - I'm 100% sure Misha will be able to get it how you want it.

Misha is more than just flowers and I'm sooooo lucky and glad that I went with her.

Sent on 04/10/2021

Woodland Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 225
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 90
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 85
    $ 150
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Eclectic
    Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor