Vivian Photography Reviews

65 | Milton, NY

65 Reviews for Vivian Photography

Meghan · Married on 08/18/2018

Vivian is the absolute BEST! She is SO much fun to work with, and she has such a creative eye for some really unique shots. I was really nervous on my wedding day, and Vivian's easy-going nature calmed me down right away. My husband and I were supposed to have our first-look outside at a park, but it was POURING on our wedding day. Vivian was ready to go right away with an awesome back-up plan, and everything worked out perfectly. She really makes it a priority to make sure that you are completely satisfied. She also gets to know everyone that she works with: I went back to visit her over a month after my wedding and she remembered every detail about my special day and details about my family too! She is amazing. You will not be disappointed if you choose Vivian Photography.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Vivian Photography's reply:

loved you guys so much what a great day!! I was so happy to see your big smiles at the first look, it made me tear up, that is what life is all about xo

Jillian · Married on 11/19/2016

Vivian is just absolutely incredible ! She is so creative and also photographs the most beautiful amazing photos you could ever imagine ! She goes above and beyond. Vivian even helped me get into my dress , helped everyone stay on schedule , helped form my receiving line , and got a stain out of my grooms jacket before the ceremony!!!!! I was so happy and relieved to have viv at my wedding. Just love love love her!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Kimberly · Married on 11/10/2016

I don't know if the right words even exist to fully describe how amazing Vivian is. She is phenomenal in every way not only a photographer is phenomenal but in who she is as a person as well. Her personality is the most beautiful and just radiates from her to everyone around her.
    From start to finish Vivian was incredible! She even had bobby pins and my lipstick immediately available for touch ups to make sure I was picture perfect for every shot. We also had a BLAST working with her, while incredibly professional, she is SO MUCH FUN!! She doesn't make taking pictures some daunting task that everyone just wants to be over... nope! We laughed and had such a great time. And her eye picked up things that happened in a split second, like birds flying over head or the perfect timing to catch an amazing sunset for our backdrop. Pictures you could never plan for. Then there's the candid photos that she took throughout the day and night. Photos that take me back to that very moment that evening and bring back memories that I forgot I had (you make so many on your wedding day that your head just spins). Thanks to Vivian, I can relive my wedding day/night for the rest of my life.... even better I get to relive the emotions from that day because she captured them so perfectly. The only downside is going to be finding room to hang all of these photos because there's no way we're going to be able to choose only a few. They are all PERFECT, just like Vivian!

-Kimberly & Sean Herburger

Sent on 12/03/2016

Nicole · Married on 11/06/2016

The most genuine, caring, dedicated and talented photographer around. Vivian traveled an hour and a half to photograph my wedding and was delighted to do so. She was so fun, energetic, passionate and profession. She always got us to smile! Vivian also did a boudoir shoot for me as a gift to my husband on our wedding day and it was so timeless and beautiful. My husband loved it!!!!

Sent on 11/10/2016

alyse · Married on 06/25/2016

No words for how awesome and talented Vivian is! I have known her for quite a while now and being part of the wedding business myself, I have always admired and appreciated her art. I am lucky to call her a friend. I just knew I had to have her for my wedding day. She is the best accessory to have and fits right in to any wedding party. She made me feel even more beautiful than I had already felt, and since I am not use to being the center of attention, she made me feel incredibly comfortable and confident throughout the whole day. She will always come highly recommended from me. Vivian, you are amazing..thank you so much for being a special part of my day! Xo

Sent on 06/29/2016

Vivian Photography's reply:

ok, thank you for the tears again!! You are a very special person and I was honored you chose me! I felt like I was with family around you and I cant say enough about the sweet love I saw between you and Tommy. Gina is a lucky little girl to be blessed with such beautiful people in her life. I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! Love you!

Megan · Married on 05/07/2016

Vivian went above and beyond the call of duty for my wedding!! I knew years before i was engaged that i wanted her as my photographer. She captures the beauty in everyone and everything. On the day of my wedding she made everything run smoothly. Besides taking amazing pictures, she helped the bridesmaids into their dresses and the boys with their boutonnieres. She also decorated my cake which my flower people forgot to do. The pictures of course came out amazing. I do not know why anyone would look for another photographer for weddings or anyother event one is needed for. I am so blessed to have had her as a part of my day and know i made the best choice possible!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Riah · Married on 09/25/2015

It makes me truly happy to look at the gorgeous photos Vivian captured from our wedding day. She captured the joy and fun of the event. You feel the beauty of our venue and you can practically taste the delicious food and treats that graced our guests plates. My husband is not a fan of getting his picture taken, but he was able to relax and look great doing it because of Vivian's personality and professionalism. It was a treat to work with her and have her be part of our special day. The photos I have are a priceless reminder of how amazing that day was, and I am so grateful that they were done well and bring us back to that awesome day!

Sent on 12/02/2016

David · Married on 08/22/2015

Our photos came out great. Vivian has a great vision for capturing the special moments. She loves what she does and it shows. Her energy is infectious.

If you hire her, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/23/2016

Alia · Married on 07/04/2015

Vivian is truly amazing. I hired her after seeing her pictures from my brothers engagement shoot and wedding. You will not be disappointed. She has a way of making awkward situations (like engagement photos!) feel natural. She's very funny and you feel like she is part of your family. She is extremely professional and takes the best pictures. The night of the wedding, she was like a fly on the wall, that's how good she is!!! If you don't hire her, you are missing out. I am very picky and can't say enough good things about Vivian!! I know 2 people whose weddings I attended this year who were upset with their pictures.... should have hired Vivian! Looking forward to working with her in the future for family shoots :)

Sent on 08/20/2015

Vivian Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for all you kind words! It was a pleasure working with you guys from beginning to end!!! Im so happy you love your photos-you looked stunning how could you not!!! LOL xo Vivian

Marisa · Married on 05/24/2015

Vivian is wonderful!!!!!! Great pics from my wedding and very quickly less then a month and had all my pictures!!!! She's on top of it all, was nice not to worry.

Sent on 07/23/2015

Vivian has an amazing artistic eye, and frames/composes every photo beautifully. My husband and I were so pleased with the pictures – and our families absolutely love them. But - Vivian is so much more than a photographer. She brings order to the day, puts everyone at ease, and covers many of the things for which you’d think a wedding planner would be needed. She has a knack for getting a range of expressions from the bride and groom. She comes prepared with a bag full of goodies (scissor, pins, tape) to quickly fix any problems with dresses, makeup, or hair. She is also well-known and respected among vendors in the area, and works very cooperatively with them all. Other people she had worked with always had fantastic things to say – she helped make our day enjoyable and relaxed for us, and our families and friends.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Michelle · Married on 05/09/2015

Great pictures and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 07/27/2015

She was great, would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Dana · event on 04/12/2015

I was very disappointed for my wedding when I found out Vivian was booked. She has done several of my friends weddings and I envied their pictures. Now with my new addition to my family I look forward to getting pictures done. Sometimes the best is worth the wait!

Susan · Married on 03/13/2015

Vivian captured my wedding event beautifully down to every small little detail! Fun to work with and a great personality!

Sent on 04/01/2015

liza · event on 01/25/2015

Vivian is the best! Her work is amazing. She catches the most perfect moments and she has such talent that shines through all of her photos!

shawna · event on 12/14/2014

Vivian is amazing! She is the sweetest, she's amazing with my 2 daughters, and captures amazing pictures!

John T · event on 11/25/2014

Vivian has done photography for many events for the Dutchess County Association of REALTORS and our networking group FUEL. She does great work and I proudly recommend her!

-John T. Greenan
    CEO
    Dutchess County Association of REALTORS

Maraline · event on 11/10/2014

Vivian Photography is amazing. She managed to get my two sons , aged 9 &15 , to cooperate and enjoy themselves while being photographed. My 15 year old is a sweetheart, but it's been years since I have seen a good picture of him . Vivian made him comfortable, let him be himself and managed to get a beautiful picture of him. My 9 year old is a ham, and she managed to get him to tone it down and look natural. She's amazing!!

nicole · event on 10/25/2014

Vivian is always professional, timely and always outdoes herself with her photos. She has a great personality and makes everyone feel comfortable. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/24/2015

Katie · Married on 10/18/2014

Vivian photographed our wedding and captured our day perfectly from beginning to end! She was absolutely wonderful and helpful through the whole process and we are so happy with the finished products and all the beautiful photos we have. We cannot wait for the opportunity to work with her again!

Sent on 02/20/2015

Tara · Married on 10/11/2014

Vivian did an amazing job for our wedding! She was so helpful and answered all our questions. She is a blast to work with and has a great personality. We had a lot of fun during our engagement photo shoot and also throughout our entire wedding day. She has great ideas and is very talented. We are so happy Vivian was available for our day to capture our memories. If your looking for a photographer for wedding or even family portraits she is amazing!!!!!
    Thank you Viv for everything!!! Love Matt and Tara

Sent on 10/28/2014
  • User4819830 · 2+ years ago

Vivian was amazing! We had rain for most of day during our outdoor wedding but she got great shots and did what ever it took to get them. Couldn't of asked for anyone better!

Sent on 02/25/2015

Karli · event on 08/21/2014

Vivian is amazing! She was so patient with my kids, had great props(some that they could play with to keep them busy), and she always gets amazing shots. Highly recommend her, you won't be dissapointed!

• User4893334 · event on 08/21/2014

Vivian is professional and creative and makes those that she is photographing feel like they are the only one on her agenda for the day. She has a gift and her photos demonstrate that.

Sent on 03/19/2015