64 Reviews for Vivian Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Albums (1)
Proofs (1)
47 Vivian Photography Reviews

Vivian is just absolutely incredible ! She is so creative and also photographs the most beautiful amazing photos you could ever imagine ! She goes above and beyond. Vivian even helped me get into my dress , helped everyone stay on schedule , helped form my receiving line , and got a stain out of my grooms jacket before the ceremony!!!!! I was so happy and relieved to have viv at my wedding. Just love love love her!

Profile Picture Jillian, 11/19/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I don't know if the right words even exist to fully describe how amazing Vivian is. She is phenomenal in every way not only a photographer is phenomenal but in who she is as a person as well. Her personality is the most beautiful and just radiates from her to everyone around her.
From start to finish Vivian was incredible! She even had bobby pins and my lipstick immediately available for touch ups to make sure I was picture perfect for every shot. We also had a BLAST working with her, while incredibly professional, she is SO MUCH FUN!! She doesn't make taking pictures some daunting task that everyone just wants to be over... nope! We laughed and had such a great time. And her eye picked up things that happened in a split second, like birds flying over head or the perfect timing to catch an amazing sunset for our backdrop. Pictures you could never plan for. Then there's the candid photos that she took throughout the day and night. Photos that take me back to that very moment that evening and bring back memories that I forgot I had (you make so many on your wedding day that your head just spins). Thanks to Vivian, I can relive my wedding day/night for the rest of my life.... even better I get to relive the emotions from that day because she captured them so perfectly. The only downside is going to be finding room to hang all of these photos because there's no way we're going to be able to choose only a few. They are all PERFECT, just like Vivian!

-Kimberly & Sean Herburger

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/10/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

The most genuine, caring, dedicated and talented photographer around. Vivian traveled an hour and a half to photograph my wedding and was delighted to do so. She was so fun, energetic, passionate and profession. She always got us to smile! Vivian also did a boudoir shoot for me as a gift to my husband on our wedding day and it was so timeless and beautiful. My husband loved it!!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

No words for how awesome and talented Vivian is! I have known her for quite a while now and being part of the wedding business myself, I have always admired and appreciated her art. I am lucky to call her a friend. I just knew I had to have her for my wedding day. She is the best accessory to have and fits right in to any wedding party. She made me feel even more beautiful than I had already felt, and since I am not use to being the center of attention, she made me feel incredibly comfortable and confident throughout the whole day. She will always come highly recommended from me. Vivian, you are amazing..thank you so much for being a special part of my day! Xo

Profile Picture alyse, 6/25/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Vivian went above and beyond the call of duty for my wedding!! I knew years before i was engaged that i wanted her as my photographer. She captures the beauty in everyone and everything. On the day of my wedding she made everything run smoothly. Besides taking amazing pictures, she helped the bridesmaids into their dresses and the boys with their boutonnieres. She also decorated my cake which my flower people forgot to do. The pictures of course came out amazing. I do not know why anyone would look for another photographer for weddings or anyother event one is needed for. I am so blessed to have had her as a part of my day and know i made the best choice possible!

Profile Picture User6738903, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

It makes me truly happy to look at the gorgeous photos Vivian captured from our wedding day. She captured the joy and fun of the event. You feel the beauty of our venue and you can practically taste the delicious food and treats that graced our guests plates. My husband is not a fan of getting his picture taken, but he was able to relax and look great doing it because of Vivian's personality and professionalism. It was a treat to work with her and have her be part of our special day. The photos I have are a priceless reminder of how amazing that day was, and I am so grateful that they were done well and bring us back to that awesome day!

Profile Picture Riah, 9/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our photos came out great. Vivian has a great vision for capturing the special moments. She loves what she does and it shows. Her energy is infectious.

If you hire her, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture David, 8/22/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints

Vivian is truly amazing. I hired her after seeing her pictures from my brothers engagement shoot and wedding. You will not be disappointed. She has a way of making awkward situations (like engagement photos!) feel natural. She's very funny and you feel like she is part of your family. She is extremely professional and takes the best pictures. The night of the wedding, she was like a fly on the wall, that's how good she is!!! If you don't hire her, you are missing out. I am very picky and can't say enough good things about Vivian!! I know 2 people whose weddings I attended this year who were upset with their pictures.... should have hired Vivian! Looking forward to working with her in the future for family shoots :)

Profile Picture Alia, 7/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Vivian is wonderful!!!!!! Great pics from my wedding and very quickly less then a month and had all my pictures!!!! She's on top of it all, was nice not to worry.

Profile Picture Marisa, 5/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Vivian has an amazing artistic eye, and frames/composes every photo beautifully. My husband and I were so pleased with the pictures – and our families absolutely love them. But - Vivian is so much more than a photographer. She brings order to the day, puts everyone at ease, and covers many of the things for which you’d think a wedding planner would be needed. She has a knack for getting a range of expressions from the bride and groom. She comes prepared with a bag full of goodies (scissor, pins, tape) to quickly fix any problems with dresses, makeup, or hair. She is also well-known and respected among vendors in the area, and works very cooperatively with them all. Other people she had worked with always had fantastic things to say – she helped make our day enjoyable and relaxed for us, and our families and friends.

Profile Picture User5239170, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Great pictures and a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She was great, would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture User5267767, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Vivian captured my wedding event beautifully down to every small little detail! Fun to work with and a great personality!

Profile Picture Susan, 3/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Vivian photographed our wedding and captured our day perfectly from beginning to end! She was absolutely wonderful and helpful through the whole process and we are so happy with the finished products and all the beautiful photos we have. We cannot wait for the opportunity to work with her again!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Vivian did an amazing job for our wedding! She was so helpful and answered all our questions. She is a blast to work with and has a great personality. We had a lot of fun during our engagement photo shoot and also throughout our entire wedding day. She has great ideas and is very talented. We are so happy Vivian was available for our day to capture our memories. If your looking for a photographer for wedding or even family portraits she is amazing!!!!!
Thank you Viv for everything!!! Love Matt and Tara

Profile Picture Tara , 10/11/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Vivian was amazing! We had rain for most of day during our outdoor wedding but she got great shots and did what ever it took to get them. Couldn't of asked for anyone better!

Profile Picture User4819830, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

AMAZING! Kind, professional, creative, patient! These are only some of the dozens of attributes Vivian possesses. She is phenomenal and I'll always be her loyal customer for all of our family photos.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Vivian is a wonderful photographer. She is very kind and easy to work with. She did our engagement shoot and wedding photos. It was great because she’s able to work out a package based on your needs. She is able to capture the perfect moments, while being nonchalant. We would highly recommend her and we hope you enjoy working with her as much as we did!

Profile Picture Michaela, 6/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Vivian was the photographer at my sister's wedding and she captured the day beautifully! We've contacted Vivian since then for family portrait sessions and she always does great work!

Profile Picture User4133264, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Vivian not only is an artist with a vision and a camera she is truly a wonderful person. She makes people feel very comfortable to capture the special moments and she is fully prepared for mini emergencies, like when the train of your dress was just stepped on, who is there to save the day with safety pins? Viv . People working with her will not be disappointed. I have and will continue to recommend Vivian.

Profile Picture Angela, 5/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We hired Vivian to provide photography services for wedding on 5/3/2014. However, I have to say that she provided a whole lot more than that! She helped on our big day more than I could have ever imagined. She was wonderful from beginning to end. Our engagement session was seamless and she created lasting memories that we were able to utilize throughout all phases of our wedding process from save the dates, to Christmas cards, and more. Leading up to the wedding she was fantastic as far as planning and coming up with inventive ideas personalized for us. We had several issues with immigration, as my husband is a native Englishman, and she assisted in providing photos and even said she would complete an Affidavit to help us.
On the big day she went above and beyond. She captured beautiful photos and she was great with the whole wedding party and the family on both sides. She even helped put me in my dress by assisting with tying my bow (for my sash). She and her assistant were prepared for anything! Many guests at our wedding told us that she was "delightful."
Every time we look back at our wedding pictures we are overfilled with joy and happiness because Vivian captured every bit of our special day and her pictures take us through our story of when we became man and wife.

I recommend Vivian wholeheartedly, without hesitation to any couple looking for a photographer. We will utilize her for years to come to photograph our family.

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/3/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Vivian is amazing. I am so happy that I was able to book her for my wedding. Her attention to detail and willingness to capture everything important about the day is unmatched. I am able to look back at all of my photos with such fond memories. She made sure we got every possible combination of photos with many different backgrounds. She spent the whole day and evening with us and made sure every last hair was in place. Look no further... Call her. I would book here again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She's an amazing photographer, and even better person. We were so lucky to have Vivian capture our wedding in San Francisco!

Profile Picture Ken, 8/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

IT’S BEEN ALMOST ONE YEAR SINCE OUR WEDDING, AND WE’RE SO GLAD WE CHOSE VIVIAN PHOTOGHRAPHY. AS A SAME SEX COUPLE, WE WERE STRESSED THROUGH MANY STEPS DURING OUR WEDDING PLANNING. EACH STEP OF THE WAY WE WERE REDUCED TO ASKING VENDORS WHETHER OR NOT THEY WOULD PARTICIPATE IN OUR SAME SEX WEDDING AS A VENDOR. DREADING THE POSSIBLE CRUSHED DREAMS OF A “NO” RESPONSE. THIS WAS NOT, AND NEVER WOULD BE THE CASE WITH VIVIAN, AS SHE IS AN AMAZINGLY KIND AND TOLERANT WOMAN. WE KNEW THAT BY CHOOSING VIVIAN PHOTOGRAPHY PHOTOS WOULD BE THE ONE AREA WE WOULD BE STRESS FREE. VIVIAN IS NOT JUST AMAZINGLY TALENTED, BUT ALSO POLITE, CURTIOUS AND PROFESSIONAL FROM THE VERY FIRST MEETING, THROUGH THE FINAL DETAILS OF YOUR ALBUMN. IF ANYONE HAS EVER BEEN IN A WEDDING BEFORE, THEY KNOW HOW FRUSTRAITING, AWKWARD AND OFTEN TIMES DOWN RIGHT BORING PICTURE SESSIONS CAN BE. MANY PEOPLE VOW TO NEVER GO THROUGH THAT SAME EXPERIENCE ON THEIR OWN WEDDING DAY. CHOOSING VIVIAN PHOTOGRAPHY IS A GUARENTEE RIGHT FROM THE START THAT WILL NEVER BE THE CASE. THE SMILES AND LAUGHTER IN YOUR PHOTOGRAPHS ARE 100% GENUINE SINCE VIV IS FUN AN ENERGETIC, MAKING YOUR WEDDING DAY ENJOYABLE AND STRESS FREE, NEVER ALLOWING ANY ASPECT SEEMING LIKE A CHORE. WE ARE/WILL BE CUSTOMERS OF VIVIANS FOR AS LONG AS SHE WILL HAVE US, AND WE WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A PHOTOGRAPHER!

Profile Picture Scott, 4/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Vivian photographed my Brothers wedding and she was amazing. She got all the shots they wanted and then some. She is a true professional and I would recommend her for anything. She has an artistic eye, is responsive and flexible. I have used her for private shoots as well as family albums and recommend her highly. Book now!

Profile Picture Beth Ann, 12/21/12, 1 Review