VIP Limos Svc., Inc. Reviews

74 | New Hyde Park, NY

74 Reviews for VIP Limos Svc., Inc.

Gina · Married on 03/19/2016

Steve and his crew were amazing! They arrived early to get the day started and made sure everything stayed on schedule. We had a lot of traveling to do and shuttling of guests, there was never an issue. My husband and I are so thankful for their excellent service, it made our day stress free!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Denise · Married on 02/20/2016

My now husband and I could not be more happy with the service that VIP Limos provided us for our wedding in February this year. We had a large group of people to transport and they were more than accommodating through the entire day from start to finish. They were even so kind to assist us with transporting some guests home after the reception. Every driver was overly willing to help us with anything we needed, they even provided me with a mirror last minute to check my makeup right before I walked down the aisle! Needless to say he was a lifesaver! They did more than expected and we would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Steve and Joan made everything painless and perfect!

Sent on 03/11/2016

Larry · Married on 12/12/2015

The limos that VIP provided were new and spotless. There were drinks provided and the drivers were courteous and most importantly on time! They made sure were kept to our schedule and helped with moving everyone from Church to photos to the reception hall. All of the drivers were excellent and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 02/16/2016

Val · Married on 11/21/2015

VIP Limo was extremely professional. We used 4 limos including one to pick up out of town guests to take them to the church and reception. All limos arrived as scheduled, and were beyond beautiful. The antique Rolls was gorgeous and such a special added touch. All of our drivers were professional, compassionate and made our day much less stressful. I highly recommend VIP limos and look forward to using them in the future!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Where do I start? From the first call, Joan was amazing, helpful and understanding regarding all of our questions and concerns. Then came Steve. From his practical advice during the booking process to his shared experiences and expertise to his dress 'fluffing', the list goes on. Steve was our driver and he provided full service help, even helping the groomsmen prep and place their boutonnières to making a 'pit stop' to visit a loved one following our wedding ceremony. He made our experience even more wonderful. Their service went beyond what was called for and we recommend you use them too!!!

Sent on 11/21/2015

clare · Married on 11/14/2015

If I could describe this company in one word, it would be AMAZING! Steve worked with my father (it was a surprise ) and they pulled together and got us a beautiful car! our driver, Frank, was just the best! he was so sweet and just the best! He not only was a driver but he helped with the boutonnieres , my dress and my flowers! He made sure our day was perfect, and it was completely amazing! I would refer this company a million times over! I will use them for all of my future events! thank you guys for a wonderful, stress free and worry free experience !

Sent on 11/23/2015

The service was so professional with a light hearted way about the driver having a few laughs with us group of ladies. We were amazed how he handled the impact of City driving. Felt very safe & comfortable in this beautiful stretch limo which was very reasonably price. I recommend VIP Limo for any of your driving services.

Sent on 01/17/2016

Ann · Married on 08/29/2015

I am so happy to provide this five-star review for VIP Limousine Services because of the excellent service they provided at my daughter's wedding. From the minute we met Joan and Steve at a bridal showcase months before the wedding, they both were so accommodating with a "whatever you need" attitude. As the big day approached, making the arrangements could not have been easier. On day of the wedding, Steve arrived one hour early (as a "just in case") and even though we were all behind schedule, Steve assured us that everything would work out just fine - which it did. All 24 of us were in the XXL Cadillac Escalade limo with the super fun lights and wedding song horn.
    When we took photos at Old Westbury Gardens, Steve was greeted warmly by the staff who obviously are well acquainted with his work. Ditto for the Crescent Beach Club who could not have given a more hearty recommendation for his services.
    While there are many transportation companies out there, I doubt that any can match the professionalism, the caring and the excellent all-around service that Joan and Steve provide at VIP Limos.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Barry · Married on 07/18/2015

Steve and his guys were very professional. They bent over backwards to make sure everything went well.
    I can't say enough about them, and would highly recommend VIP limo .
    Barry

Sent on 09/28/2015

Allison · Married on 07/11/2015

VIP was fantastic. Steve arrived early with a BEAUTIFUL stretch Escalade with all the bells and whistles. His timing was amazing and we arrived RIGHT ON TIME for the wedding. He did so many little things to make the morning run smoothly. He was incredibly competent, professional, respectful and fun. I would recommend VIP Limos without hesitation. They will take good care of you!

Sent on 09/19/2015

Margarita · Married on 07/11/2015

Perfect score for their amazing service! VIP Limos was by far the best vendor we had to deal with. Not only they were friendly and flexible but they were also very accommodating with finding an extra old timer car (the one they had was not available on that date) just to please us. The day of the wedding they were on time and always with a smile. I would totally recommend them !

Sent on 12/08/2015

Kelly · Married on 06/20/2015

Joan was wonderful to work with. The drivers were professional, friendly and on time. We got the Rolls Royce and the super stretch Cadillac Escalade. Both were beautiful! Our bridal party had a great time in the Escalade and there was plenty of room.

Sent on 08/06/2015

Joan and Steven were amazing to work with! Professional and on time for our wedding in June! We were happy with everything!! We got the escalade and it was perfect for our wedding party of 14!! Definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Anthony · event on 05/25/2015

The absolute best! Thank you to Steve, Joan, and our driver Bruce. You guys rock!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Christopher · event on 03/13/2015

My wife and I had the pleasure of using VIP Limo Service this weekend. Our driver, Mike, was not only more than prompt, professional and courteous he became our friend. VIP is more than a service - it's and experience - you're treated like a member of their family. Their word is their bond -- if they promise something you can count on it. You don't have to call them to check up -- they'll be there...EARLY! They'll get you to your destination... EARLY! Simply the best Limo service we have ever had!!! Steve Z. and his team of professionals with his outstanding equipment are unsurpassed in this business.

Sent on 03/15/2015

VIP Limos Svc., Inc.'s reply:

Chris - Thank you for the kind words.

Melissa · event on 01/24/2015

We took a limo to Long Island City to Midtown and back. The driver, Mike, was absolutely amazing. He spent so much time teaching us how to use everything in the limo, made sure that we were at all of our locations with time to spare, and even walked us to our door to ensure that we didn't slip on ice. The car was extremely clean and comfortable, and the driver made sure that the ride was smooth. Everything was absolutely perfect for the entire night!

Sent on 01/25/2015

Jon · Married on 07/30/2011

VIP Limos came recommended to us by a co-worker, and we were very pleased with the service and the vehicle. We had checked out several limo companies before we booked with VIP, and they all seemed to have one issue or another that bugged me, like the cars weren't clean, or they didn't have availability, or they were too expensive, etc. Steve at VIP was a pleasure to work with, the limo arrived early for both pickups, and also got us to our destinations early, which is nice - one less thing to worry about on such a busy day! Also, our limo, a super stretch Cadillac Escalade, was in immaculate condition, inside and out, and looked great. It even smelled nice and clean inside, which is rare considering what limo interiors go through. I don't give 5 stars for everything very easily, but VIP did a great job, and we were completely satisfied, so I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 11/06/2011

Jaclyn · Married on 09/09/2017

We used VIP limos for our wedding, they were on time and very professional. We booked the 26 passenger escalade and the rolls royce. Both of the drivers were amazing, friendly, helped me with my dress to make sure it never dragged on the floor and were just overall great! Definately would recommend. Only negative is they were hard to get in touch with by phone during the day prior to the wedding but very prompt in responding with email.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Louiza · Married on 09/09/2018

Jason was our driver and we loved how professional and helpful he was! He even escorted us individually to the limo and out with an umbrella because of the rainy weather and that was appreciated by everyone. Bruce was also an excellent and met up to the professional standards.
    VIP limos services were very satisfying and I would definitely recommend them! Thank you for everything.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Kristen · Married on 08/05/2017

It was a pleasure working with both Joan and Steve from VIP Limos. From the day we booked with VIP Limos they were extremely accommodating and willing to work with us to make sure our day was everything we wanted it to be. They answered any questions we had and were very responsive to our emails and phone calls. We rented a 25 person cadillac escalade which was perfect for our large bridal party to get us from our church to our venue. We also rented a 40 person shuttle bus which was great to transport our wedding guests from the hotel to our venue. I would highly recommend VIP Limos!

Sent on 08/26/2017
  • I

irmine · Married on 10/16/2016

I would strongly advise hiring this limousine company. The service was prompt and courteous and the driver even served as my flower girl.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Michele · Married on 07/03/2016

When looking for limos for my wedding I went to at least 3-4 different companies. When I found VIP limo I knew I was in good hands. They know their industry and are there to give their opinions and make sure that your day is perfect. The day of the wedding I knew I was in good hands when Steve stopped traffic on a main road so my wedding party could cross the street. Their prices are competitive and I felt that I received a great vehicle for the money. You are in good hands if you go with VIP limos.

Sent on 07/28/2016

mary · Married on 08/07/2015

Very helpful and able to adapt to problems and form solutions

Sent on 09/24/2015

Sofia · Married on 06/16/2017

1.2
      1.0
      3.0
      2.0
      0.0
      0.0

I was very excited to use your service since it was recommended to me by my aunt. However, the main limo driver screamed at my guests to leave my house and it brought a negative vibe. I understand getting them out of the house to be on time is important but there is a way to do it. These people were here for us and traveled very far. No one needed to be belittling them Second, the second I walk down the stairs as a bride with my father your main driver asked for an envelope. There is a time and place for everything it was very rude. Finally, when my dad was going to walk me down the eisle you asked again for more money due to lateness. We would have paid you but really that was the time to ask?! Again time and place. Needless to say your lack of professionalizm and decency for a father and his daughter will have me never use or reccomend your company.

Sent on 07/06/2017