About Mark of Elegance Limo Service

Making weddings special for over 30 years! We are the recommended limo service at over 45 NY venues.

Mark of Elegance Limousine Service has been making weddings special for over 30 years and is the highly recommended transportation company at over 45 Long Island wedding venues and catering halls. Our company is geared towards making your wedding day flow as smoothly and pleasurably as possible. Our wonderful staff of Wedding Coordinators will help you decide which of our brand new luxury limousines and/or specialty cars best suit your needs for your special day. They will also invite you to see our custom designed stretch Escalades and Party Buses as well as our beautiful one of a kind San Francisco Trolley. We are also very proud of our fleet of shuttles and coach buses for your guest transportation needs. All of our vehicles will be driven by one of our professionally trained, uniformed chauffeurs.

Introducing, Mark of Elegance Express Packages!
Now you don't have to keep a car for longer than you need it…

We can provide easy pick-up and drop-off services for you and your wedding guests, including your after wedding and honeymoon transportation needs.

Call our Wedding Department at 516-261-4098.

Categories: Wedding Limo

Stretch Limo (1)
DVD Player (1)
Flat Screen(s) (1)
Red Carpet Service (1)

They were great for our wedding on 12/9. Mark was very helpful in planning leading up to our wedding. They were on time, kind, and super attentive. I'd highly recommend :)

Profile Picture Natalie, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation
3.8

Initially I was very excited to book Mark of Elegance as our limo service. Ricky was amazing to work with and he listened and helped me figure out what the best options would be, especially since we were booking shuttles to accommodate out-of-town guests to and from the wedding. They were even accommodating when we had to make some last minute changes. I also want to emphasize that we had a lot of different pick-ups and drop-offs that made the schedule difficult to follow without a printed schedule. (I made sure to print a schedule and I gave it to our driver Pat to ensure that the morning timelines were easy to follow.)

My concerns came on the day of the wedding when the shuttle had to pick up the groomsmen at the hotel. When the shuttle made it to the hotel, the driver did not get off the coach bus to inform anyone that he was there. This was a problem because originally we had booked a 32 passenger shuttle, not a coach bus. My husband assumed the coach bus was for another wedding because there were other hotel guests staying at the same hotel. After being behind, my husband called the company to see what was going on. Eventually someone went over to check with the coach bus driver and then they were able to board and start making their way over to the venue. Thankfully we had enough time to make things work, but there was a lot of stress on my end because we were worried about the whole timeline being pushed back because of this issue. To make up for the hiccup in the morning, the company did change one of the shuttles to the trolley for the way back. The trolley was very cool and I know the guests who got on it, loved using it. Our driver Pat, who we had booked all day, did everything he could to accommodate us and follow through with the schedule.

Overall the company is good. Besides the few hiccups, I am satisfied with their services.

Profile Picture Beth, 11/18/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, One-Way Trip, Round Trip, SUV Limo, Shuttle, Trolley

Mark of Elegance Limo Service FAQ

Wedding Signage
2 AWARDS

1717 Motor Parkway, Hauppauge, NY 11788   See On Map
631-582-4280 (phone)
Mark of Elegance Limo Service is a wedding transportation service from Long Island, NY servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Long Island, Hamptons, and NYC. Mark of Elegance Limo Service is a professional transportation company that has been part of the Long Island wedding industry since 1988 specializing in luxury wedding and guest transportation.