Mark of Elegance Limousine Services Reviews

69 Reviews for Mark of Elegance Limousine Services

• Lauren

Lauren C. · Married on 11/14/2020

Wonderful!

My fiancé and I met with Mark at a Bridal showcase at our venue in June. The second we met with Mark we knew he was the man. We asked him the prices of the vechiles we were interested in for the day of our wedding and he was able to tell us immediately if the vechiles were available and the price for each vechile. We then met with Mark in his office and he was extremely accommodating. We would highly recommend speaking with Mark.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Danielle C. · Married on 10/09/2020

Best bus ride ever

Mark of Elegance treated us so well on our wedding day this weekend. They happened to have upgraded cars available last minute and offered the upgrade to us without hesitation. It was the kindest/coolest thing and they were so incredibly flexible with our changing plans throughout this process. Some of our best memories from our wedding include the awesome party bus ride home!

Sent on 10/11/2020

Hi Danielle,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. We are so happy to hear that your wedding day was as wonderful as you imagined it to be. Thank you for letting us be a part of such a special day for you and your family!
  • Amelia

Amelia S. · Married on 03/07/2020

Easy peasy!

We used Mark of Elegance for our wedding transportation - a coach bus from our hotel with the bridal party, and again with guests at the beginning and end of the night. I worked with Lauren in the office to plan beforehand, and she was a pleasure - helping us figure out exactly what we required and answering all of my many questions. I was stressed about this aspect of wedding planning as it seemed like a lot of funky logistics, but Lauren and her team are pros and had it all handled. The bus itself was really nice, as was our driver.

Sent on 03/18/2020

Hi Amelia,

Thank you SO much for the kind words. We loved being a part of such a special day for you and you family :)
  • Janarda

J. Genese · Married on 02/22/2020

Right on time!

The last thing you need to be worried about on your big day is arriving on time! And Mark of Elegance made sure that was not an issue. Both prompt and professional, they couldn’t have done a better job. Not only did they get us booth to the venue on time, separately, they also comfortably transported our guests as well.
    Couldn’t have made a better decision for our wedding day transportation!

Sent on 03/03/2020

Mark of Elegance Limousine Services's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and for letting us be a part of such a special day for your and your family!

Katie S. · Married on 11/30/2019

Great company

The staff at Mark of Elegance was very easy to work with and always very responsive when I called! We found them through our package at Mansion at West Sayville and would definitely recommend them. Our limo driver was an absolute life saver facilitating my wedding party when entering the church, and held the doors open when it was time for my mom and I to walk down the aisle...I don’t know what would have happened if he hadn’t been there to do it!!!

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany H. · Married on 11/10/2019

Wedding 10-2019

We used Mark of Elegance for our October 2019 wedding. Mark of Elegance was recommended to us through our package at TVI. Marc was so easy to communicate with for booking/questions. From day one everything was organized and attentive! We even attended a tasting for our wedding and won a certificate for a different transportation company, and Marc was kind enough to give us another discount off our final price! We booked the Trolley and Rolls Royce for our wedding and the drivers were prompt and professional! Our wedding party loved the ride to and from the church. Our pictures on the Trolley came out beautiful! I highly recommended booking Mark of Elegance for your wedding!

Sent on 02/29/2020
  • Pharah

Pharah · Married on 10/19/2019

Initial Meeting

My fiancé and I were running late for our appointment and Marc patiently waited for us. He was very formative and was able to relieve the stress we had in regards to what we would need for our day. The customer service given was like no other, and I would truly recommend him to anyone seeking transportation for their special day.

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • A&B

Brooke · Married on 08/31/2019

On time and great service!

We had so much fun riding with everyone in our Escalade. Mark of Elegance had a great selection of vehicles for every need and they were on time and had great service! What more could you really ask for!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Kimberley

Kimberley S. · Married on 08/09/2019

Great experience

We used Mark of Elegance for our shuttle bus (we didn’t bother with limos) and the experience was great. The company was included in out all-inclusive package from Sunken Meadow. We had a very patient driver who knew exactly how to get us to and from the venue in the quickest time. He was very tolerant of our end-of-the-night rowdy crowd, and did a great job accommodating us all. The company was very helpful in scheduling and finding what worked best for my needs and price point. I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Jorge · Married on 08/04/2019

Wedding Limos

Marks Limo service was great. We got a trolly and a rolls Royce. Tom drove our trolly and made sure we got there on time. The trolly has AC and was new which was great. They drove our bridesmaids and groomsmen over and stayed for several photo opportunities. We also got the rolls Royce parked right outside the Bourne mansion which gave it a nice royal classy touch. We took several pictures and our guest saw it parked as they entered the venue. Marks limousine also included a complimentary limo to take us back to the hotel. Unfortunately we don’t recall the names of the limousine and rolls Royce drivers but they were great and showed a lot of professionalism. We truly appreciated them taking care of our transportation services.

Sent on 08/09/2019

Deanna A. · Married on 08/03/2019

Mark of Elegance was Amazing to work with!

Mark of Elegance offers more than just transportation on your day, they provide a very high class service.

I did a ton of research and Mark not only had the most up to date and pristine cars but helped us identify what we needed within our price point. Mark and his team took the time to show us the cars we were booking, it was nice having that transparency and made us comfortable with our choice. Lauren took the time to walk through the itinerary of each vehicle to ensure all details were correct. I really appreciated that because it put my mind at ease and allowed me to focus on other things.

I have to say, on our wedding day the cars were immaculate but the drivers are really the ones who made this experience unforgettable. We had three cars; Rolls Royce driven by Rick, Stretch SUV Limo driven by Tom, and Shuttle Bus for guests, driven by Brian.

Rick and Tom are absolute pros. They helped me into the church, fixed my dressed, and even helped with pictures! Much more than I expected from a driver.

A BIG SHOUT OUT to Brian. He is the sweetest, most patient, honest guy. A guest of mine left their card on the bus and Brian came in to return it to me. On top of that, he had to deal with all my drunk guests at the end of the night which is not an easy task.... Thank you Brian!!

Sent on 08/23/2019

R · Married on 06/15/2019

Professional and Prompt; Beautiful Vehicles; Excellent Customer Service

We are delighted that Mark of Elegance worked with us on our wedding day. We contracted for a limo before the wedding began and we contracted for a coach bus for the remainder of the day. The limo was in excellent condition and included drinks and miscellaneous items that people may enjoy. The coach bus appeared to be brand new and included A/C and comfortable seats. The staff at the office and the drivers all have excellent customer service skills. We are so glad we decided to choose this company for our wedding day. I would absolutely book them again in the future - but I don't plan to get married again! :-)

Sent on 06/17/2019

Mark of Elegance Limousine Services's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to send us this beautiful note. We loved being a part of your special day!
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 05/18/2019

Day ran smoothly !

Our limo drivers were all on time !! The shuttle were as well. I forgot my veil at the hotel and the driver went back. They did a great job. Thank you !!

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 03/23/2019

Highly recommend!

Had a great experience working with Mark of Elegance for our wedding! Marc was easy to work with and very responsive to our questions - we even were able to add on a shuttle for our Welcome Drinks the night before the wedding only a few weeks prior. Everything went smoothly both nights and we would definitely hire them again!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Mark of Elegance Limousine Services's reply:

CONGRATULATIONS and thank you so much for the kind words. I am thrilled that you were so pleased.

All the best,

Marc

Colleen A. · Married on 03/08/2019

Great Experience

My husband and I got married on August 3, 2019. We had a Rolls Royce, a party bus and shuttle (to and from hotel) and cannot say enough good things. The drivers were all kind and arrived early to make sure there was no stress about the transportation of us, our wedding party or guests on our big day. Even when we decided to make changes to vehicle types they were so helpful and accommodating. I would recommend Mark of Elegance of anyone who is in need of luxury transportation.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Mark of Elegance Limousine Services's reply:

We are so happy to have been a part of your special day and we love hearing about how happy you are. Thank you for taking the time to let us know. If you should need anything in the future, please do no hesitate to call us.

Jesse · Married on 08/25/2018

My husband and I recently got married and used Mark of Elegance for transportation for our wedding. The staff at Mark of Elegance was so easy to work with and our driver for the day of the wedding was so professional and a lot of fun. I would highly recommend Mark of Elegance for any future LGBT couples or events.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Laura · Married on 08/25/2018

For our wedding, we booked a 55 passenger coach bus for the entire day. I basically copied my friend who did this for her wedding, and it was nice because we could keep a cooler with drinks and snacks on the bus all day for us and other guests. They picked up my husband and brought him to church, then brought me to church, then took us for photos, and then it became the shuttle. It also worked because we were able to store our overnight bags under the bus the whole day and take them off at the end once we got to the hotel.
    Re: Mark of Elegance, they were by far the most affordable of transportation companies that I looked at, and every time I called, the staff was so on top of things and helpful. Our driver Steve was incredible - coach buses sometimes make me nervous, especially on back roads, but never once did we feel that with him. He was very on time (even when I wasn't!) and really didn't require my crazy over the top directions and instructions. He just knew what to do. We ended up tipping on top of the included gratuity because we liked him so much.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Jeannie · Married on 08/23/2018

Mark of Elegance was one of the easiest decisions we made during the wedding planning process. We were immediately impressed as soon as we met with Marc at his office, which is located at the Hyatt Regency where we also stayed the night of our wedding. Besides the super convenient location, we were impressed with Marc’s overall professionalism and charm. We had a rather simple pick-up / drop-off from the hotel to the venue, but Marc helped guide us in the right direction as far as which car was the best to use to hold our bridal party and also working out the driving schedule. Any changes we needed to make along the way were updated in our contract with relative ease. The day of the wedding everything ran smoothly. The driver was early and very courteous and professional; the limo itself was immaculate. We booked their party bus for the return trip to the hotel after our reception and everything was perfect. The driver was extra cautious to make sure no one was left behind at the end of the night and was overall a great guy. We highly recommend Mark of Elegance and would gladly use them again in the future!

Sent on 09/22/2018
  • Yanique

Yanique · Married on 08/12/2018

we choose Mark of Elegance for our wedding day transportation, and i could not be any happier, our limo was on time, our driver, so sorry i forgot his name, however he was the sweetest person you could be around, he was patient and kind. he helped to make our day special, and at the end of the night when we thought we were only getting a town car to take us to our hotel for the night, we got another LIMO. thank you mark of elegance for a awesome experience.

Sent on 09/22/2018

Tanya · Married on 06/30/2018

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! The staff and service exceeded our expectations. We had the wedding we always dreamed of, the transportation was perfect! The staff was extremely professional and on time. The cars provided were fabulous.Marc went the extra mile for us and arranged things last minute. It was so appreciated. We had such a big wedding with multiple cars from multiple places and there was no issues at all. We had everything we wanted and everything went smoothly!!!

Sent on 07/25/2018
  • mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 06/10/2018

Outstanding wedding ceremony & rehearsal location!

Mark of Elegance were absolute professionals and helped make our wedding special! We had the pleasure of working with Ricky & Genevieve who helped plan everything and were a dream to work with. Our limos were on time, clean, and the drivers were class acts. They were able to accommodate our requests and helped make sure everyone was on time. One of our drivers, Don, really made the bride feel at ease. Thank you to Mark of Elegance for being so great!

Sent on 06/18/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/10/2018

I used Mark of Elegance for my wedding on 6.10.18 and was blown away by their service. Communication prior to the wedding was great. Changes to my contract were made quickly when requested, and I was contacted a week before the wedding to finalize everything. The trolley that we upgraded to was fabulous, and my bridal party was so impressed and excited to ride in it. But even more impressive than the trolley, was our driver Brian! What. A. Gem. He arrived early enough for us to do our first look on the trolley. Prior to me walking out to "greet" my husband, he chatted with him and calmed him down/made him laugh while photographers took solo pics of him. Then, not only did he safely drive 24 us to the church and back- 30 minutes each way, but he also made sure we were all hydrated, fed (food provided by us) and having fun. And on top of that, when we were at the church instead of sitting around in the trolley waiting for the service to finish, he was with me and my coordinator fixing my veil, holding my bouquet, telling me how beautiful and perfect everything/everyone looked all while flashing the biggest smile. Seriously, he was awesome. Mark of Elegance, thank you for providing us with top notch transportation, and Brian- the MVP of the day!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Lisa · Married on 05/26/2018

I can’t say enough good things about Mark, the office staff and the drivers at Mark of Elegance! Mark was so easy to work with and had the trolley of our dreams for our wedding day! They were very professional throughout the whole planning process! The day of the wedding, the driver of the trolley was 15 minutes early and helped all the girls get safely on the trolley! They had bottles of champagne for everyone to enjoy and bottles of water to stay hydrated! They also had a hookup for your phone to play music! The driver of my Rolls Royce also arrived about 20 minutes early and was a great driver! The Rolls Royce also had champagne and water for the bride and groom to enjoy after the ceremony on the way to the reception! When we arrived at the church, both drivers stayed and acted as coordinators for the ceremony! One driver stayed with the bridal party and directed them when to walk down the aisle to avoid traffic, and the other driver stayed with me and brought me into the church when it was my time to enter! They both communicated with each other to make sure everything went flawlessly! I wasn’t even expecting this of them but I am sure glad they assumed this role when we needed it! Thank you everyone at Mark of Elegance!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Sarah · Married on 02/24/2018

Everything went well! The guests were happy and our driver was so friendly.

Sent on 03/17/2018

Natalie · Married on 12/09/2017

They were great for our wedding on 12/9. Mark was very helpful in planning leading up to our wedding. They were on time, kind, and super attentive. I'd highly recommend :)

Sent on 12/17/2017