34 Reviews for Mark of Elegance Limo Service

DVD Player (1)
Flat Screen(s) (1)
Red Carpet Service (1)
34 Mark of Elegance Limo Service Reviews

They were great for our wedding on 12/9. Mark was very helpful in planning leading up to our wedding. They were on time, kind, and super attentive. I'd highly recommend :)

Profile Picture Natalie, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
3.8

Initially I was very excited to book Mark of Elegance as our limo service. Ricky was amazing to work with and he listened and helped me figure out what the best options would be, especially since we were booking shuttles to accommodate out-of-town guests to and from the wedding. They were even accommodating when we had to make some last minute changes. I also want to emphasize that we had a lot of different pick-ups and drop-offs that made the schedule difficult to follow without a printed schedule. (I made sure to print a schedule and I gave it to our driver Pat to ensure that the morning timelines were easy to follow.)

My concerns came on the day of the wedding when the shuttle had to pick up the groomsmen at the hotel. When the shuttle made it to the hotel, the driver did not get off the coach bus to inform anyone that he was there. This was a problem because originally we had booked a 32 passenger shuttle, not a coach bus. My husband assumed the coach bus was for another wedding because there were other hotel guests staying at the same hotel. After being behind, my husband called the company to see what was going on. Eventually someone went over to check with the coach bus driver and then they were able to board and start making their way over to the venue. Thankfully we had enough time to make things work, but there was a lot of stress on my end because we were worried about the whole timeline being pushed back because of this issue. To make up for the hiccup in the morning, the company did change one of the shuttles to the trolley for the way back. The trolley was very cool and I know the guests who got on it, loved using it. Our driver Pat, who we had booked all day, did everything he could to accommodate us and follow through with the schedule.

Overall the company is good. Besides the few hiccups, I am satisfied with their services.

Profile Picture Beth, 11/18/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, One-Way Trip, Round Trip, SUV Limo, Shuttle, Trolley

Mark of Elegance was the first place we looked for limos, and the only place. Mark was so fantastic to work with and it was so easy accommodating our rather large bridal party and guests from the hotel, to the ceremony, to the venue and back again. The drivers were absolute perfection and were so sweet and professional for the entire time we worked with them! Their entire team was a joy to have there with us and they did everything they could to make it as easy as possible on the day of. There were a few hiccups on the day of the wedding that could have been avoided, but when we spoke to them about the issues when they happened, and the next day, they did everything they could to make it right with us and we couldn't be more pleased with how professional they were about everything. I am definitely going to be suggesting them to family and friends in the future, they were well worth it and even with the little hiccups - we couldn't be happier with their services!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I contacted Mark of Elegance based on the recommendation of Holiday Inn Express in Stony Brook, and I'm extremely happy that I did. My wedding was on 10/1/17 and my husband and I chose a party bus to transport the guys from the hotel, to my parents house to pick up the girls, then to transport us to a photo site for photos then to my venue in Rocky Point. Ricky helped me coordinate everything from the first phone call and was very professional each time we spoke and accommodated everything that I wanted. He also offered town car service for my husband and I at the end of the night as well as an extra bonus to our package. On the day of, the party bus was neat, clean, on-time, and the driver was very nice and professional. The town car driver arrived on time and waited for us to come out and was so professional as well. I felt every inch of everything I've dealt with regarding this company was excellent and I'd highly recommend them for your wedding/event transportation needs. Thank you so much Mark of Elegance. -The Connelly's

Profile Picture Dana, 10/1/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Party Bus, Multi-Locations

We chose Mark of elegance for our transportation from the hotel in Hauppauge to our Venue in St. James. They provided us with a party bus for our wedding party and a Rolls Royce for my parents and I. The rolls royce was beautiful and they provided us with champagne for the ride. They also had a cute horn that played 'here comes the bride' during the ride. We highly recommend using Mark of Elegance for the transportation for your big day!

Profile Picture Christin, 5/26/17, 21 Reviews
Category: Transportation

This vendor was fantastic! So professional and the driver was a dream! He actually stopped at 7-11 on his way back to the hotel so my guests could buy beer to bring back! He was the coolest guy! It all worked out so smoothly, we would recommend them to anyone!!

Profile Picture Kim, 3/25/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Round Trip, Motor Coach

I highly recommend using the services of Mark of Elegance Limousines! From the moment we met with Marc and his staff, we felt totally at ease. Their drivers were prompt and courteous, and their vehicles were clean and comfortable. We had somewhat of a logistical situation, since we needed to get a large number of people from one venue to the other, and back again, in a short period of time. But Marc and his staff handled everything professionally and perfectly! Thanks to them, our entire day went smooth!

Profile Picture Jeanine, 3/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Clean, professional, and friendly are just some words to describe Mark of Elegance. I knew I was in good hands the moment I met Mark. He handled everything with precision and I knew that's just how our day would go. All the cars were immaculate and arrived early. The drivers were extremely friendly and went out of their way to provide excellent service for our day. Some might say they are on the higher end of a budget but at Mark of Elegance, you will get top-notch service. You will not be disappointed if you choose to book with Mark of Elegance!

Profile Picture Nicole, 2/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Mark of Elegance was a pleasure to deal with from the moment we met to the day of the event. They are professional, prompt and all-around spectacular. Could not have entrusted a better company for transportation on the biggest day of my life. Everything went perfectly the day of our wedding thanks to this company. They were early, helped gather everyone and kept the day moving on schedule! I highly recommend for any and all occasions.

Profile Picture Holly, 1/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service, Classic Car, Party Bus, Shuttle

I couldn't be happier using Mark of Elegance for my 11/12/16 wedding! Mark himself is such a gentleman, and his staff personn Denise was a dream to work with, super responsive, accommodating, and so nice!! Even when we went back and forth with time and location changes, she never batted an eyelash and just quickly amended our contract with the updates and made sure we never worried about a thing! The day of our wedding our beautiful limo was clean and well stocked. Our driver was kind, professional and on time! I would recommend this company to anyone-- Mark you are doing business the right way- providing a fantastic service with a wonderful team of professionals who treat your customers like gold! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 11/12/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Mark of elegance and team were wonderful to work with and provided excellent transportation. Mark was so helpful in getting us the best options and working with us to figure out our timelines. When we were running 2hrs late because of another vendor, Mark and team were easy to work with to make adjustments and helped us tremendously in a moment of panic. I highly recommend working with them for any event you are planning!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/14/16, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Multi-Locations, SUV Limo, Shuttle

We booked Mark of Elegance for our wedding day this past September and were very happy with the service! From the initial phone call to the actual day, everyone I spoke to was very friendly and accommodating. The driver arrived early and got us to our destination right on time! Would definitely recommend Mark of Elegance to anyone looking for a great limo service for their special day!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We book the trolley and rolls royce through Mark of Elegance and everyone just loved it especially the trolley. The driver of the trolley Don was so awesome and super accommodating. I can't remember the name of the rolls driver but he was so sweet and awesome as well. I only booked the rolls to drop me and my father off at the church but he was willing to stay till after the ceremony so that my husband and I could take pictures with it. The only thing I didn't realize was that the trolley couldn't go on the parkway so it took a little longer to get to my ceremony than expected so we went over our time with the trolley but they didn't charge us and even let us take a few picture with it before it left. Use Mark of Elegance you wont be disappointed!

Profile Picture Nicole , 9/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Multi-Locations, Classic Car, Trolley

Mark of Elegance is a great company! From the first phone call to our shuttle bus ride to the hotel, they were on top of everything. I felt very comfortable with them knowing that everything was taken care of. They arrived on time the morning of my wedding with a super nice driver! The shuttle bus from the hotel to the venue and back again was great for my guests and worked out perfectly. We also booked airport transfers for our honeymoon which were also great! I would highly recommend Mark of Elegance! Thank you for being part of my special day!

Profile Picture Elizabete, 9/2/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: One-Way Trip, Round Trip, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Shuttle, Stretch Limo

We loved Mark of Elegance! The Trolley and Rolls Royce were beautiful! Both drivers we extremely responsive and accommodating!! We highly recommend this company to future brides and grooms!!

Profile Picture User4729577, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We booked the trolly for our bridal party to be transported from hotel to arboretum for photos and to the venue. It was so cute and the driver was amazing. Helped me with my dress on and off the trolly numerous times. We also booked a 55 passenger bus as our shuttle. WOW. I don't really know what I was expecting but when my husband told me it was a coach bus I was completely impressed. We all fit on it after the wedding to the hotel.

My biggest complaint is that when I booked everything I told them I wanted two shuttle rides from venue to hotel and they only showed up for one at the very end. It wasn't a big deal but make sure you communicate EVERYTHING very clearly.

Profile Picture Sara, 7/15/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used Mark of Elegance for our wedding on June 11th. Everything was great, Marc was a pleasure to work with. Our drivers were so helpful and professional. Truly enjoyed working with them.

Profile Picture User6843551, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Classic Car, SUV Limo, Shuttle, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Premium Stereo, Multi-Locations

My Husband and I got married last week. Upon researching and checking out reviews we felt like the best limousine company to use was Mark of Elegance. From the moment I made the initial call to the minute I stepped out of the Bentley they went above and beyond with their attentiveness to every detail. I must admit, I was not the easiest person to work with, can you say Bridezilla!!! But they catered to my every request. The truly added the "Mark of Elegance" touch touch to my wedding, helping to make it a day that I will never forget. I would def recommend them.

Carol & Todd 2-5-2016

Profile Picture Carole , 2/5/16, 1 Review

Mark Of Elegance,

Thank you so much for the wonderful service on my wedding day. From the first phone call to the last, I had so much confidence in you and your company. My limo driver was so kind and helpful on my special day, many thanks to him! The coach bus was perfect and the driver was very kind. Marc was so friendly and organized, he made me feel very comfortable for my big day. I even recommended to my sister that she use Mark Of Elegance for my Bachelorette event. The limo service was fantastic for that day as well! Thank you so much for the amazing service and making my day so special.

Maria & Tony
10-17-15

Profile Picture maria, 10/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used our limo only to our venue since we were getting married at the same place. Since no one in our party drinks they had tons of water n sodas in the limo. They worked with our price range and we were very happy with the service.

Profile Picture User4099834, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
0.5

4 days prior to my wedding date, Mark of Elegance contacts me to notify me that they will need to charge me an additional $400 for the after wedding drop-off service that we agreed on 2 weeks prior. I then contacted two other Limo companies, who both priced me at the same amount as Mark of Elegance originally agreed on (proving Mark of Elegance was trying to rip me off). They tried to price gouge me at the last minute, so do yourself a favor by starting your hunt for a limo elsewhere; it will save you from the same last minute anguish we went through

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Anthony, 6/21/15, 2 Reviews
1.1

I was extremely disappointed in this limo company! A little over a year ago I got married and chose this venue because of heir trolley. My bridal party we from the ceremony to the reception in the trolley and my husband and I in the rolls Royce. My rolls Royce driver was an absolutely sweetheart and we enjoyed the ride. The trolley driver, however, was a nightmare! he picked up the groomsmen and groom and instead of asking for the rest of the deposit then, he waited until moments before the ceremony began, which was not appropriate timing! After the ceremony, he would not leave until he got he rest of the money- fine. Upon arriving at the venue, my husband and I started taking pictures on the trolley. It was then that I was told by my bridal party that the trolley was way too hot. They said the driver either refused to turn the AC on, or it wasn't working properly. My husband and I wanted to take pictures on he back of the trolley with my bridal party so I asked my photographer to set us up. When the trolley driver heard this, his response, word-for-word (& I remember it clearly because I was so taken aback) was, "whatever you think is going to happen here, it is not going to happen." He claimed he had to get the trolley back ASAP for another party.
The day after my wedding, I wrote a review on Yelp because this drivers' behavior was appalling. The owner of the company wound up calling me and offering me the trolley again or another car free of charge or at a discount. He also informed me that the driver was lying and didn't have to be back for another party for hours. Unfortunately, I will not have my wedding pictures that I wanted, but I figured maybe a wine tour or someone would suffice. After my honeymoon, I called and emailed the company and received no response! So much for that. This was the one hiccup on my wedding day. As TERRIBLE as the trolley driver was, my rolls Royce driver was a sweetheart and even he was uncomfortable with the man's attitude.

Profile Picture Lorin, 6/13/15, 15 Reviews
Services Used: Classic Car, Trolley, One-Way Trip

We just got married this past weekend and used Mark of Elegance for our transportation. I must say that they were a pleasure from beginning to end.
This company was recommended to us by our catering hall (Larkfield Manor) and they delivered what they promised. The drivers were early and extremely professional (ask for Ricky as a driver) and the vehicles (Trolley & Rolls) were INCREDIBLE!
We strongly recommend them!!?

Profile Picture User4913251, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Great service! I used this company for my bachelorette party and my wedding! They were very accommodating and friendly !!!

Profile Picture Kim , 3/20/15, 6 Reviews