Mark of Elegance Limo Service Reviews

48 | Hauppauge, NY

48 Reviews for Mark of Elegance Limo Service

48 Mark of Elegance Limo Service Reviews

Jesse · Married on 08/25/2018

My husband and I recently got married and used Mark of Elegance for transportation for our wedding. The staff at Mark of Elegance was so easy to work with and our driver for the day of the wedding was so professional and a lot of fun. I would highly recommend Mark of Elegance for any future LGBT couples or events.

Laura · Married on 08/25/2018

For our wedding, we booked a 55 passenger coach bus for the entire day. I basically copied my friend who did this for her wedding, and it was nice because we could keep a cooler with drinks and snacks on the bus all day for us and other guests. They picked up my husband and brought him to church, then brought me to church, then took us for photos, and then it became the shuttle. It also worked because we were able to store our overnight bags under the bus the whole day and take them off at the end once we got to the hotel.
    Re: Mark of Elegance, they were by far the most affordable of transportation companies that I looked at, and every time I called, the staff was so on top of things and helpful. Our driver Steve was incredible - coach buses sometimes make me nervous, especially on back roads, but never once did we feel that with him. He was very on time (even when I wasn't!) and really didn't require my crazy over the top directions and instructions. He just knew what to do. We ended up tipping on top of the included gratuity because we liked him so much.

Jeannie · Married on 08/23/2018

Mark of Elegance was one of the easiest decisions we made during the wedding planning process. We were immediately impressed as soon as we met with Marc at his office, which is located at the Hyatt Regency where we also stayed the night of our wedding. Besides the super convenient location, we were impressed with Marc’s overall professionalism and charm. We had a rather simple pick-up / drop-off from the hotel to the venue, but Marc helped guide us in the right direction as far as which car was the best to use to hold our bridal party and also working out the driving schedule. Any changes we needed to make along the way were updated in our contract with relative ease. The day of the wedding everything ran smoothly. The driver was early and very courteous and professional; the limo itself was immaculate. We booked their party bus for the return trip to the hotel after our reception and everything was perfect. The driver was extra cautious to make sure no one was left behind at the end of the night and was overall a great guy. We highly recommend Mark of Elegance and would gladly use them again in the future!

• Yanique

Yanique · Married on 08/12/2018

we choose Mark of Elegance for our wedding day transportation, and i could not be any happier, our limo was on time, our driver, so sorry i forgot his name, however he was the sweetest person you could be around, he was patient and kind. he helped to make our day special, and at the end of the night when we thought we were only getting a town car to take us to our hotel for the night, we got another LIMO. thank you mark of elegance for a awesome experience.

Tanya · Married on 06/30/2018

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! The staff and service exceeded our expectations. We had the wedding we always dreamed of, the transportation was perfect! The staff was extremely professional and on time. The cars provided were fabulous.Marc went the extra mile for us and arranged things last minute. It was so appreciated. We had such a big wedding with multiple cars from multiple places and there was no issues at all. We had everything we wanted and everything went smoothly!!!

• mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 06/10/2018

Outstanding wedding ceremony & rehearsal location!

Mark of Elegance were absolute professionals and helped make our wedding special! We had the pleasure of working with Ricky & Genevieve who helped plan everything and were a dream to work with. Our limos were on time, clean, and the drivers were class acts. They were able to accommodate our requests and helped make sure everyone was on time. One of our drivers, Don, really made the bride feel at ease. Thank you to Mark of Elegance for being so great!

Lisa · Married on 05/26/2018

I can’t say enough good things about Mark, the office staff and the drivers at Mark of Elegance! Mark was so easy to work with and had the trolley of our dreams for our wedding day! They were very professional throughout the whole planning process! The day of the wedding, the driver of the trolley was 15 minutes early and helped all the girls get safely on the trolley! They had bottles of champagne for everyone to enjoy and bottles of water to stay hydrated! They also had a hookup for your phone to play music! The driver of my Rolls Royce also arrived about 20 minutes early and was a great driver! The Rolls Royce also had champagne and water for the bride and groom to enjoy after the ceremony on the way to the reception! When we arrived at the church, both drivers stayed and acted as coordinators for the ceremony! One driver stayed with the bridal party and directed them when to walk down the aisle to avoid traffic, and the other driver stayed with me and brought me into the church when it was my time to enter! They both communicated with each other to make sure everything went flawlessly! I wasn’t even expecting this of them but I am sure glad they assumed this role when we needed it! Thank you everyone at Mark of Elegance!

Sarah · Married on 02/24/2018

Everything went well! The guests were happy and our driver was so friendly.

Natalie · Married on 12/09/2017

They were great for our wedding on 12/9. Mark was very helpful in planning leading up to our wedding. They were on time, kind, and super attentive. I'd highly recommend :)

Dana · Married on 10/01/2017

I contacted Mark of Elegance based on the recommendation of Holiday Inn Express in Stony Brook, and I'm extremely happy that I did. My wedding was on 10/1/17 and my husband and I chose a party bus to transport the guys from the hotel, to my parents house to pick up the girls, then to transport us to a photo site for photos then to my venue in Rocky Point. Ricky helped me coordinate everything from the first phone call and was very professional each time we spoke and accommodated everything that I wanted. He also offered town car service for my husband and I at the end of the night as well as an extra bonus to our package. On the day of, the party bus was neat, clean, on-time, and the driver was very nice and professional. The town car driver arrived on time and waited for us to come out and was so professional as well. I felt every inch of everything I've dealt with regarding this company was excellent and I'd highly recommend them for your wedding/event transportation needs. Thank you so much Mark of Elegance. -The Connelly's

Christin · Married on 05/26/2017

We chose Mark of elegance for our transportation from the hotel in Hauppauge to our Venue in St. James. They provided us with a party bus for our wedding party and a Rolls Royce for my parents and I. The rolls royce was beautiful and they provided us with champagne for the ride. They also had a cute horn that played 'here comes the bride' during the ride. We highly recommend using Mark of Elegance for the transportation for your big day!

Kim · Married on 03/25/2017

This vendor was fantastic! So professional and the driver was a dream! He actually stopped at 7-11 on his way back to the hotel so my guests could buy beer to bring back! He was the coolest guy! It all worked out so smoothly, we would recommend them to anyone!!

Jeanine · Married on 03/11/2017

I highly recommend using the services of Mark of Elegance Limousines! From the moment we met with Marc and his staff, we felt totally at ease. Their drivers were prompt and courteous, and their vehicles were clean and comfortable. We had somewhat of a logistical situation, since we needed to get a large number of people from one venue to the other, and back again, in a short period of time. But Marc and his staff handled everything professionally and perfectly! Thanks to them, our entire day went smooth!

• User6059242 · 1+ year ago

Due to the large number of guests at our hotel (150), I hired 3 coach buses to bring all of the guests over at once to the venue and then back to the hotel at the end of the night. I’m not going to lie, it was A LOT, but it was very worth it to me, since I wanted to provide transportation. Marc was easy to work with throughout the process and gave me many quotes on different services before I decided on what I wanted. About a month before, I decided I wanted a limo to take the bridal party to the venue from the hotel. I spoke to Marc and he was not only able to provide the service, but helped me out with it as well. I was very pleased with the limo and the driver – the limo was stocked with alcohol and soda – so we had a little drink in the limo on the way to the venue. Everything was on time (as much as it can be) and the buses even dropped off earlier than expected! At the end of the night the 3 buses were there to take everyone back to the hotel. The buses had cool lights and you could plug an iphone into the speakers to play music. I would definitely recommend!

Nicole · Married on 02/11/2017

Clean, professional, and friendly are just some words to describe Mark of Elegance. I knew I was in good hands the moment I met Mark. He handled everything with precision and I knew that's just how our day would go. All the cars were immaculate and arrived early. The drivers were extremely friendly and went out of their way to provide excellent service for our day. Some might say they are on the higher end of a budget but at Mark of Elegance, you will get top-notch service. You will not be disappointed if you choose to book with Mark of Elegance!

Holly · Married on 01/06/2017

Mark of Elegance was a pleasure to deal with from the moment we met to the day of the event. They are professional, prompt and all-around spectacular. Could not have entrusted a better company for transportation on the biggest day of my life. Everything went perfectly the day of our wedding thanks to this company. They were early, helped gather everyone and kept the day moving on schedule! I highly recommend for any and all occasions.

• Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 11/12/2016

I couldn't be happier using Mark of Elegance for my 11/12/16 wedding! Mark himself is such a gentleman, and his staff personn Denise was a dream to work with, super responsive, accommodating, and so nice!! Even when we went back and forth with time and location changes, she never batted an eyelash and just quickly amended our contract with the updates and made sure we never worried about a thing! The day of our wedding our beautiful limo was clean and well stocked. Our driver was kind, professional and on time! I would recommend this company to anyone-- Mark you are doing business the right way- providing a fantastic service with a wonderful team of professionals who treat your customers like gold! Thank you!!

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2016

Mark of elegance and team were wonderful to work with and provided excellent transportation. Mark was so helpful in getting us the best options and working with us to figure out our timelines. When we were running 2hrs late because of another vendor, Mark and team were easy to work with to make adjustments and helped us tremendously in a moment of panic. I highly recommend working with them for any event you are planning!

Kelly · Married on 09/23/2016

We booked Mark of Elegance for our wedding day this past September and were very happy with the service! From the initial phone call to the actual day, everyone I spoke to was very friendly and accommodating. The driver arrived early and got us to our destination right on time! Would definitely recommend Mark of Elegance to anyone looking for a great limo service for their special day!

Elizabete · Married on 09/02/2016

Mark of Elegance is a great company! From the first phone call to our shuttle bus ride to the hotel, they were on top of everything. I felt very comfortable with them knowing that everything was taken care of. They arrived on time the morning of my wedding with a super nice driver! The shuttle bus from the hotel to the venue and back again was great for my guests and worked out perfectly. We also booked airport transfers for our honeymoon which were also great! I would highly recommend Mark of Elegance! Thank you for being part of my special day!

We loved Mark of Elegance! The Trolley and Rolls Royce were beautiful! Both drivers we extremely responsive and accommodating!! We highly recommend this company to future brides and grooms!!

Sara · Married on 07/15/2016

We booked the trolly for our bridal party to be transported from hotel to arboretum for photos and to the venue. It was so cute and the driver was amazing. Helped me with my dress on and off the trolly numerous times. We also booked a 55 passenger bus as our shuttle. WOW. I don't really know what I was expecting but when my husband told me it was a coach bus I was completely impressed. We all fit on it after the wedding to the hotel.

My biggest complaint is that when I booked everything I told them I wanted two shuttle rides from venue to hotel and they only showed up for one at the very end. It wasn't a big deal but make sure you communicate EVERYTHING very clearly.

We used Mark of Elegance for our wedding on June 11th. Everything was great, Marc was a pleasure to work with. Our drivers were so helpful and professional. Truly enjoyed working with them.

Carole · Married on 02/05/2016

My Husband and I got married last week. Upon researching and checking out reviews we felt like the best limousine company to use was Mark of Elegance. From the moment I made the initial call to the minute I stepped out of the Bentley they went above and beyond with their attentiveness to every detail. I must admit, I was not the easiest person to work with, can you say Bridezilla!!! But they catered to my every request. The truly added the "Mark of Elegance" touch touch to my wedding, helping to make it a day that I will never forget. I would def recommend them.

Carol & Todd 2-5-2016