65 Allen Blvd., Farmingdale, NY 11735 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Cruise Control Limousines

Cruise Control Limousines is a wedding transportation and limousine company located in Farmingdale, New York. Since 1988, this family-owned and operated business has offered dependable transportation options in Long Island and a variety of vehicles. Cruise Control Limousines is here to simplify your day-of logistical needs and leave you and your guests with happy memories, as they go to and from your wedding.

The staff at Cruise Control Limousines will pick you up and drop you off in style at multiple locations. Rides are stocked with ice and water, and wedding party vehicles include a champagne toast kit to celebrate in style. Other vehicles Cruise Control Limousines offers include:

• Vintage cars
  • Stretch limos
  • Shuttles
  • Exotic cars

Other services
Cruise Control Limousines is happy to provide driver services before and after your big day. In addition to weddings, they offer transportation arrangements for special occasions, airport shuttles, business travel, and special events packages for all of your needs.

Follow Cruise Control Limousines on

Cruise Control Limousines 6
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 06/22/2019

Fun and reliable!!

When I was looking for a transportation company for my wedding the most important aspects to me were reliability and punctuality. Cruise Control is both of these things and so much more!! All of the vans and limos were 15 minutes early as promised and the drivers were SO friendly and helpful! I don't know how they put up with our crazy groomsmen. Additionally, communicating with Margaret was great, she is lovely and very responsive.

I was especially touched by our driver Brian who climbed into the back of the limo and walked up and down the entire length of the car to turn all the vents off so only two were open and blasting me with cold air (which I needed!) They also helped carry the back of my dress into the church and even fluffed it out right as I was about to walk down the aisle! I cannot recommend Cruise Control highly enough and after hearing horror stories about other wedding limos I will definitely insist all my friends and family use Cruise Control!!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Kathleen · Married on 05/11/2019

Excellent!!

This company was a pleasure to work with for our Wedding Day. We set up the initial meeting with them to see the Trolley and passenger bus and the woman we met with was very nice and flexible with the timing. The contract process was smooth and we had to make changes a couple times, to which they were very nice about doing. Fast forward to the day of the wedding…the Trolley driver was on time to the first location, picking up the men. He brought them to the church and was on time to pick up the ladies. He was so accommodating. The Trolley was clean and the drive was smooth. He even helped me with my veil and gown as I entered the church!! He took us from the church to where we were taking pictures; he had a tight fit into the park, but made it happen without any hiccups! He then dropped us off at the reception and was helpful with all the trash, etc. We would definitely recommend this company for all events, especially Weddings! We also hired a passenger bus to pick up guests from the hotel to bring to the reception, then to bring all guests back to the hotel after the Wedding. The driver was on time and all things went smoothly here. Again, would recommend this company!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Cruise Control Limousines's reply:

Kathleen - Thank you for the review. I am glad you were happy with our service. Also, thank you for spreading the word.
    Good Luck in the future.
    Regards,
    Margaret

Award

Cruise Control Limousines FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, Exotic Car, SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Sedan, Shuttle, SUV, Trolley, Van
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide? Round Trip, Multi-Locations
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bottled Water / Ice

Real Weddings