A1 Exotics

New Hyde Park, NY View map Visit website

A1 Exotics is a wedding transportation business based out of New Hyde Park, NY. Boasting a fleet of luxurious and elegant vehicles, this company is well-versed in getting their clients to their destinations in style. Their professional chauffeurs can't wait to take you from A to B in the Big Apple traffic. Whether you require a sports car or a party bus, their team aims to attend to all of your transportation needs.

A1 Exotics' fleet is sure to leave you spoiled for choice, featuring high-end cars like the Rolls Royce Phantom, Bentley Continental, and Ferrari 488 GTB. If you are seeking a vehicle to transport your nearest and dearest, their 14-seat Mercedes Sprinter is bound to impress. From one-way trips to multi-location journeys, their drivers have you covered.

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Classic Car
Party Bus
Shuttle
SUV
Van

Do you offer special types of transportation?

Animals

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

3 Hours

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Bar

Team

Alex  Stephen
Alex Stephen
CEO

Hey there! My name is Alex, I am the owner of A1 Exotics! I am a brother, a son, a Automotive Technician and a ground transportation business owner!

How did I get into the ground transportation industry?

It's a long story but I am forever thanful to my cousins who asked me to plan their wedding (my first wedding).... and that was the beginning of A1 Exotics!

Everyday I am honored that my team is welcomed into people's families and their homes to plan their big day. We are so blessed to have amazing couples as well.

A1 Exotics is here to make sure your Wedding Day is as stress-free and seamless as possible! Thank you for following us and always supporting us!

2 Lewis Avenue, New Hyde Park, NY 11040 New Hyde Park, NY, 11040

Mon 9AM–8PM Tues 9AM–8PM Wed 9AM–8PM Thu 9AM–8PM Friday 9AM–9PM Saturday 9AM–9PM Sunday 9AM–9PM
Location of (A1 Exotics)