VIP Limos Svc., Inc. Reviews

74 | New Hyde Park, NY

74 Reviews for VIP Limos Svc., Inc.

Marilyn · Getting married on 10/19/2019

My experience with VIP Limos Svc. was excellent! Clean vehicles; that are in great shape. The 25 passenger Escalade was very comfortable for the big wedding day, we were able to fit the whole bridal party and then some! The drivers were professional, helpful and accommodating. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone that would need limo service. Plan on booking with them in future! Thanks again for a wonderful experience! :)

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2018

Steve called a few days prior to my wedding to go over all of the cars that we got and the time they would be arriving. The day of the wedding, they were very punctual! Steve, Robert, and Mike were all very professional and great! They made sure everything went smoothly. I have absolutely no compaints and would definitely use them again!

Giovanni · Married on 09/22/2018

It was a pleasure working with Joan and Steve from VIP Limos for our wedding. We used VIP for our wedding on 9/22/18. Limos/cars were all on time and clean. The drivers were all very professional. I would highly recommend VIP to others.

Nicole · Married on 08/31/2018

Steve was phenomenal! My husband and I joked that he was our personal body guard, because he kept our timeline on point. He was extremely professional, while making us feel like we were part of his family. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Amy · Married on 08/25/2018

Steve and his team were fabulous. All went exactly as planned and right on time!!!!!!!!

Monica Chiu · Married on 08/18/2018

Prompt and Professional

Great working with Steve! The limo was very prompt and the driver was professional. The limo itself was clean and had plenty of space for my large bridal party.

Mark · Married on 08/03/2018

Steve at VIP Limos worked with us to ensure we had the vehicles we needed to comfortably move our guests. He was responsive and knowledgeable. Steve, Dominick, and Johnathan were courteous and friendly.

Nicholas · Married on 06/01/2018

We first met Joan, before we decided to use VIP limos. She was very knowledgeable and really helped us making decisions, but often referred to Steve, as having a great handle on the business and being the best of the best. Well, he did not disappoint. From the moment I first spoke to Steve, I was thrilled to have him on our team of people working to make our wedding the best day of our lives. For every problem or question, Steve had more than one solution. There is not doubt in my mind that he's the best in the business. He is always on call and knows exactly where his drivers are at all times. He even drove one of the cars himself, and during the reception he briefly stopped by at a quiet moment and checked in on us to make sure we had the perfect day. I really can't explain how helpful he was on our wedding day, and I'd strongly encourage anyone who was getting married to call Steve and let him tell you about what he can offer, because he will make you incredibly comfortable that you are in great hands.

Debra · Married on 05/26/2018

My husband and I got married over Memorial Day weekend and VIP limos did not disappoint! Our drivers Dominick, Don, and Omar were very attentive and made sure everything went smoothly. They helped make our day perfect!

Lisa · Married on 05/18/2018

Mike was our driver and he was wonderful! Extremely attentive to the bachelorette party and was super punctual! Also - just an overall personable guy!
    Our limo was impeccable and the drive was so relaxing! I would highly recommend this limo service!!!
    I also used them for my wedding and they went above and beyond to make sure the transportation for the day went smoothly :)

Kristin · Married on 05/05/2018

I worked with VIP limos for my wedding and they were wonderful from the planning process through the day of. Steve, the owner, was extremely helpful and accommodative as we selected the right cars for our big day. Butch, the driver of the antique Rolls Royce we chose, transported myself and my husband to our venue with our parents (2 trips), stayed for us to take photos and even gave us champagne! He was wonderful! We also had a shuttle bus to drives our guests from the hotel to the venue before the ceremony and then from the venue back to the hotel after the reception was over. The driver, Jonathan, made multiple trips and was super accommodative. The shuttle was also in great condition and very clean. I would gladly work with VIP limos again!

Craig · Married on 10/21/2017

Chris was a great driver and understanding when traffic into NYC caused the evening rental to go two hours longer than planned.

nikki · Married on 10/15/2017

Steve and the rest of the team did a wonderful job for my wedding last weekend. They were accommodating, reasonable and reliable.

Victoria · Married on 10/14/2017

Working with VIP limos were a breath of fresh air. Steve, the owner was accommodating in countless ways, and made it very clear that his main priority on our wedding day was to make sure my husband and I were happy! He kept the day flowing and made us feel comfortable to go to him for anything. The other Steve, who drove the old fashioned car was so helpful in getting me ready at the church, and calmed my nerves with how kind he was. Each car, limo, and party bus were CLEAN and spacious! They were on time for the entire day, which of course took worries away! It was an absolute pleasure and amazing choice to work with VIP limo on our wedding day. Everything was a 10+!!!!!

• W

William · Married on 10/08/2017

Outstanding service. Would not use anyone else

Angela · Married on 10/07/2017

VIP limos and staff were absolutely amazing. I never had to worry about a thing. They were in constant communication with my venue to make sure everything went according to plan. Thank you for making our wedding day so special

Christine · Married on 09/30/2017

I used VIP Limos for my wedding and they were organized, timely, and polite. Mike and Chris were great drivers and treated us so well, even holding umbrellas over our heads so we didn't get rained on! They even were helpful to the photographers, and did not complain when our photos were running behind schedule. Thanks for helping us have a great wedding day!

Christina · Married on 09/23/2017

Fantastic customer service. They were responsive, accommodating, and made everything seamless. Mike was such a gentleman, he helped me with my dress and got me set up in the church. They took care of all the details.

Giovanna · Married on 09/09/2017

Amazing team! I really couldn’t have asked for more! From helping me in and out of my vehicle to helping me calm my nerves before going into church! They even took my pictures because my photographer was stuck in traffic on the way to our photo location... truly the best!

kimberly · Married on 07/22/2017

A Big Thank you to Steve and Chris for making our wine tour amazing ! The Limo was clean, beautiful , well stocked and prompt . Chris the driver was courteous and fun and ensured we were always having fun. VIP picked out the 3 wineries for our tour and they were all great . Thank you for an amazing day - Would Highly recommend using VIP for your next event !

Archana · Married on 07/07/2017

A huge thank you to Steve and Joan for making my Husbands 's 50th Birthday so awesome. Mike the driver, was professional, courteous and very patient with our group. The Escalade was clean and very comfortable. Would absolutely recommend them to friends and family and everyone else....
    Thank you for an absolutely wonderful experience!

Keri · Married on 07/07/2017

All I can say is wow! Steve was an absolute pleasure to work with and was beyond professional throughout our entire day. I especially appreciate the personal attention he gave me right before I went down the aisle - and pep talk haha! And the limo was fantastic - very classy looking escalade stretch limo! We would absolutely consider using VIP Limos again :) Thank you for helping to make my special day so amazing!

Harmony · Married on 06/24/2017

Very professional. Great drivers. We all felt very safe and had a great time!

Ellen · Married on 06/24/2017

I WAS EXTREMELY SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE DELIVERED BY VIP LIMOS WHEN WE HIRED A COACH BUS THRU THEM TO TAKE OUR OUT-OF-TOWN GUESTS TO/FROM MY DAUGHTER'S WEDDING VENUE FROM OUR CHOSEN HOTEL. THOUGH NOT A PARTICIPANT ON THE RIDES, I WAS REALLY GLAD TO KNOW THAT MY GUESTS WERE VERY WELL PROVIDED FOR. THE BUS WAS BRAND NEW AND COMFY AND THE DRIVER WAS BOTH PROMPT AND CURTEOUS. I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE IN NEED OF THIS KIND OF SERVICE....

Jonli · Married on 06/23/2017

VIP Limos was punctual and professional. They were able to make changes to our pick up times when we needed and they communicated with us perfectly.!