63 Reviews for VIP Limos Svc., Inc.

Multi-Locations (11)
Exotic Car (1)
Standard Limo (1)
Bar (1)
60 VIP Limos Svc., Inc. Reviews

Mike was our driver and he was wonderful! Extremely attentive to the bachelorette party and was super punctual! Also - just an overall personable guy!
Our limo was impeccable and the drive was so relaxing! I would highly recommend this limo service!!!
I also used them for my wedding and they went above and beyond to make sure the transportation for the day went smoothly :)

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: SUV Limo, Multi-Locations, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition

Chris was a great driver and understanding when traffic into NYC caused the evening rental to go two hours longer than planned.

Profile Picture Craig, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Steve and the rest of the team did a wonderful job for my wedding last weekend. They were accommodating, reasonable and reliable.

Profile Picture nikki , 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Working with VIP limos were a breath of fresh air. Steve, the owner was accommodating in countless ways, and made it very clear that his main priority on our wedding day was to make sure my husband and I were happy! He kept the day flowing and made us feel comfortable to go to him for anything. The other Steve, who drove the old fashioned car was so helpful in getting me ready at the church, and calmed my nerves with how kind he was. Each car, limo, and party bus were CLEAN and spacious! They were on time for the entire day, which of course took worries away! It was an absolute pleasure and amazing choice to work with VIP limo on our wedding day. Everything was a 10+!!!!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Outstanding service. Would not use anyone else

Profile Picture William, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Round Trip, SUV Limo

I used VIP Limos for my wedding and they were organized, timely, and polite. Mike and Chris were great drivers and treated us so well, even holding umbrellas over our heads so we didn't get rained on! They even were helpful to the photographers, and did not complain when our photos were running behind schedule. Thanks for helping us have a great wedding day!

Profile Picture Christine, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Fantastic customer service. They were responsive, accommodating, and made everything seamless. Mike was such a gentleman, he helped me with my dress and got me set up in the church. They took care of all the details.

Profile Picture Christina, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Amazing team! I really couldn’t have asked for more! From helping me in and out of my vehicle to helping me calm my nerves before going into church! They even took my pictures because my photographer was stuck in traffic on the way to our photo location... truly the best!

Profile Picture Giovanna, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We used VIP limos for our wedding, they were on time and very professional. We booked the 26 passenger escalade and the rolls royce. Both of the drivers were amazing, friendly, helped me with my dress to make sure it never dragged on the floor and were just overall great! Definately would recommend. Only negative is they were hard to get in touch with by phone during the day prior to the wedding but very prompt in responding with email.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Exotic Car, Stretch Limo, One-Way Trip

It was a pleasure working with both Joan and Steve from VIP Limos. From the day we booked with VIP Limos they were extremely accommodating and willing to work with us to make sure our day was everything we wanted it to be. They answered any questions we had and were very responsive to our emails and phone calls. We rented a 25 person cadillac escalade which was perfect for our large bridal party to get us from our church to our venue. We also rented a 40 person shuttle bus which was great to transport our wedding guests from the hotel to our venue. I would highly recommend VIP Limos!

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

A Big Thank you to Steve and Chris for making our wine tour amazing ! The Limo was clean, beautiful , well stocked and prompt . Chris the driver was courteous and fun and ensured we were always having fun. VIP picked out the 3 wineries for our tour and they were all great . Thank you for an amazing day - Would Highly recommend using VIP for your next event !

Profile Picture kimberly, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

A huge thank you to Steve and Joan for making my Husbands 's 50th Birthday so awesome. Mike the driver, was professional, courteous and very patient with our group. The Escalade was clean and very comfortable. Would absolutely recommend them to friends and family and everyone else....
Thank you for an absolutely wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Archana, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

All I can say is wow! Steve was an absolute pleasure to work with and was beyond professional throughout our entire day. I especially appreciate the personal attention he gave me right before I went down the aisle - and pep talk haha! And the limo was fantastic - very classy looking escalade stretch limo! We would absolutely consider using VIP Limos again :) Thank you for helping to make my special day so amazing!

Profile Picture Keri, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

My experience with VIP Limos Svc. was excellent! Clean vehicles; that are in great shape. The 25 passenger Escalade was very comfortable for the big wedding day, we were able to fit the whole bridal party and then some! The drivers were professional, helpful and accommodating. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone that would need limo service. Plan on booking with them in future! Thanks again for a wonderful experience! :)

Profile Picture Marilyn, 10/19/19, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Very professional. Great drivers. We all felt very safe and had a great time!

Profile Picture Harmony , 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I WAS EXTREMELY SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE DELIVERED BY VIP LIMOS WHEN WE HIRED A COACH BUS THRU THEM TO TAKE OUR OUT-OF-TOWN GUESTS TO/FROM MY DAUGHTER'S WEDDING VENUE FROM OUR CHOSEN HOTEL. THOUGH NOT A PARTICIPANT ON THE RIDES, I WAS REALLY GLAD TO KNOW THAT MY GUESTS WERE VERY WELL PROVIDED FOR. THE BUS WAS BRAND NEW AND COMFY AND THE DRIVER WAS BOTH PROMPT AND CURTEOUS. I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE IN NEED OF THIS KIND OF SERVICE....

Profile Picture Ellen, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

VIP Limos was punctual and professional. They were able to make changes to our pick up times when we needed and they communicated with us perfectly.!

Profile Picture Jonli, 6/23/17, 1 Review
1.2

I was very excited to use your service since it was recommended to me by my aunt. However, the main limo driver screamed at my guests to leave my house and it brought a negative vibe. I understand getting them out of the house to be on time is important but there is a way to do it. These people were here for us and traveled very far. No one needed to be belittling them Second, the second I walk down the stairs as a bride with my father your main driver asked for an envelope. There is a time and place for everything it was very rude. Finally, when my dad was going to walk me down the eisle you asked again for more money due to lateness. We would have paid you but really that was the time to ask?! Again time and place. Needless to say your lack of professionalizm and decency for a father and his daughter will have me never use or reccomend your company.

Profile Picture Sofia, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We used VIP Limos for our Cinco de Mayo Wedding, and everything was great! Steve set us up with Mike in the 26 passenger Escalade, and he went above and beyond to make our day perfect. Thank you Steve and Joan for allowing us to enjoy ourselves without having any worries!

Profile Picture Christine, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We used VIP limos for our April 1 wedding. The service was fantastic. Great communication leading up to the day, working with us on timing for the day. Day of, Steve was awesome! He really helped get us organized and kept us on schedule. And the custom Escalade was amazing. Lots of room for us, our 12 person bridal party and parents. I would highly recommend VIP!

Profile Picture Kristin, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Excellent service at a reasonable rate! I used VIP Limos for my wedding in March 2017. Booking a limo was very simple. The customer service rep was very friendly and polite. On my wedding day, the driver was a gentlemen. He was great with timing and handling my requests. The limo was luxurious, the ride was smooth and the experience was pleasant. The driver accommodated everyone in the wedding party and seamlessly handled the transportation arrangements. Great experience. I highly recommend VIP Limos.

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

VIP Limos was very helpful with all of our requests and we were very pleased with all their services.

Profile Picture User7735875, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

VIP Limos did an amazing job at our wedding! It was snowing (8 inches) on our wedding day; they were on time and got us to our locations safely. I would definitely recommend VIP Limos and would use them for future events!

Profile Picture Sam, 1/7/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Classic Car, SUV Limo, Multi-Locations

VIP Limos was a joy to work with from the very beginning. They were nothing but professional and accommodative the entire day of our wedding. I have no problem recommending VIP Limos to anybody, great crew that did a great job!!

Thanks again for everything Steve!!

Profile Picture Terry, 11/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Get Bruce as your driver. He was great.

Profile Picture User7424514, 1+ year ago, 1 Review