Cityside Flowers Reviews

65 Reviews for Cityside Flowers

• Aaisha

Aaisha Alexander · Married on 02/16/2020

Just beautiful...

Cityside Flowers helped make my wedding absolutely beautiful and perfect. Rina was kind and incredibly helpful and understood exactly what I wanted. I personally didn't want huge centerpieces. I wanted to people to bring them home because we added lucky bamboo to them (husband is Chinese). What she created was just beautiful, simple and elegant. My bouquet gorgeous and perfect. Everything was amazing!!

Sent on 02/29/2020
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 10/27/2019

Beautiful flowers, highly recommend!

We worked with Rina for our wedding flowers this past October. We first met with her about a year out and she was extremely understanding and willing to bring my vision to life. The flowers were gorgeous and I actually teared up when they arrived on the wedding day. Price was also not outrageous; 10/10 recommend!!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Rosie

Rosie · Married on 09/29/2019

Phenomenal! Highlight of Our Big Day.

Working with Cityside Flowers and Rina specifically was a fantastic experience and the end result was stunning! Our centerpieces and bouquets were full, vibrant and the most beautiful flowers I have ever set eyes on. Rina is a wonderful woman and went above and beyond to make our dreams a reality. My mother passed away and requested that at my wedding I have pink roses to honor her. Rina not only made the most beautiful arrangement of pink roses, but she gave them to us for free. Every interaction I had with her was great and the team really worked well together. The day goes by so quickly and there are so many things to keep track of, I never once worried about the flowers and every time I saw them I could help but admire their beauty. Thank you for everything!!
    Rosie and Jason

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 03/16/2019

Extremely talented!!!

We had a very specific floral arrangement in mind for our Tim Burton themed wedding and let me tell you Urban Flower Market exceeded our every expectation!! I can’t recommend them enough!! Rina is an absolute delight! She is so personable and I can’t explain how talented she is. She took our vision and turned it into a stunning masterpiece that was even more perfect then we had expected. Her ideas and recommendations are highly appreciated which adds that extra comfort of knowing you chose the one and only florist to be the main decor focal point for your big day!!!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Kristen Brink · Married on 02/16/2019

Beautiful arrangements, reasonably priced, easy to work with

Rina was outstanding! The arrangements she made were beyond our expectations! We received SO many compliments on our flowers and bouquets! Rina was very flexible and easy to work with even after changing our minds a few times, you can tell that she has many years of experience. A big plus is the pricing, I found that Cityside Flowers were very reasonably priced compared to other florists in the area. I highly recommend Cityside Flowers you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/22/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 08/18/2018

I'm so thrilled with how my flowers turned out! Rina was a pleasure to work with and a true professional. We used her for my bridal shower flowers and my wedding and I could not have asked for more beautiful arrangements! Not only were the flowers excellent quality, but the price was super reasonable!
    Cannot recommend Rina enough!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Joey · Married on 08/17/2018

The flowers were one of the biggest highlights of my wedding. Guests were raving about them and almost all the centerpieces went home. Rina really hooked us up, she was more accommodating to my ideas over any other florist I interviewed and also at a much better price. She even agreed to install ceiling lanterns...I still get compliments to this day even though our wedding was mid August. love love love this place.

Sent on 09/29/2018
  • Laurie

Laurie · Married on 06/23/2018

Rina made my wedding so beautiful. The second that I walked into the reception room, I could not say anything but wow those flowers are gorgeous! I came in not knowing what I wanted just a few colors and a general style, but Rina created the most beautiful arrangements from that! Trust her suggestions! All of the flowers were very fresh and the arrangements were very full. She even made various different boutineer arrangements which were all a little unique but still matched everything for the groom/groomsmen/fathers/grandfather/officiant. Honestly, I would feel comfortable with just telling Rina to make me something pretty and showing up at the wedding with whatever she wanted! That's how amazing everything was.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/09/2018

I am happy to leave this review, with an EXTRA special call-out to Rina. Of note, the original florist we were working with wound up leaving the company, so for a moment I was very nervous on the path forward, but Rina IMMEDIATELY took the reins. She hosted my mother and I so we could review the contract to make sure she was understanding and interpreting everything the same way we were. She even had a sample centerpiece set up for us, which eased any worries we had instantaneously. We walked through every line of the document and she gave much appreciated suggestions and advice on how we could modify certain things based on the desired looks I was explaining to her. Rina was not at all pushy with her recommendations, but she made sure to listen to what we were looking for and really hear us. Day of the wedding went off without a hitch, and when I saw the truck and Rina pull up right on time to the venue, I was immediately at peace!! I most also note that my ceremony and reception took place in the same room, and there was only one hour to execute so I was a bit concerned about how the florists and venue staff would be able to get everything set up so quickly. All I can say is that my concerns were completely unnecessary. I am really not too sentimental of a person, but I will honestly share that when I was brought into the ballroom to see the final reception / table setup before any guests entered, my breath was taken away and I was brought to tears. Rina does absolutely exquisite work and really beyond what I could have ever imagined. She brought my vision - and beyond it - to life. I am pushing HARD for my younger sister to book her for her wedding next summer, because I cannot imagine a better experience or a more beautiful final product. Not to mention, Rina is an absolute sweetheart.

Sent on 06/21/2018
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 05/27/2018

The flowers Rina gave us were absolutely gorgeous! I had a surprising strong opinion on what flowers I wanted, and she absolutely delivered! From our first consultation to when she put together the sample of our centerpieces she completely got my vision, and didn't try to pressure me to add more. We got wrist corsages for moms/grandmothers and our grooms-woman; boutonnieres for our groom, groomsmen and fathers and then bouquets for me and the bridesmaids and everything was just stunning. Then we got floating flower centerpieces with flower petals outside for our centerpieces, and for the sweetheart table we got 2 sets of 3 tall flower glasses with candles floating on top. Lastly, we got a basket for our flower girl with white petals and 2 white balloons for our ring bearer to carry. It was all perfect! Rina was so easy to work with, making the whole process so clear and easy. She made sure that we knew exactly what was scheduled and who would be in charge of doing what on her side so that we didn't worry about what was happening. I highly recommend talking with them.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Maianh · Married on 03/29/2018

Our wedding was at The Brownstone NJ but we both live in AZ. My husband met with Rina (at Cityside Flowers) to provide a vague brief on what we were looking for. The rest of the communication was done remotely. I contacted Rina and sent images of the types of bouquet and center pieces I was looking for. We had a phone call to discuss final details and she did the rest. We did not see the flowers until the actual day, and they exceeded my expectations. I was worried that the center pieces may have been too small but I couldn't have been more surprised. They were beautiful and the gold clay vases were perfect. Everyone commented on how wonderful they looked. I only wish I could have taken them home, but being that we were from out of town, all the local guests were more than happy to take them home.

RIna was a joy to work with and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Dana · Married on 03/23/2018

Working with Rina at Cityside flowers for my wedding was easy and stress free. Rina worked with me every step of the way from the initial consult to literally setting up at my ceremony/ reception. I had images and visions that I shared with Rina and she made all of my visions come to life- in fact, they were even better than I could have imagined. I got SO many compliments on my GORGEOUS bridal bouquet which made for the most AMAZING pictures!!!! My centerpieces (which I ended up switching closer to the wedding) came out PERFECT!!! One of my favorite things was the arch we designed together which had hanging glass candles that I provided Citywide with to hang on the arch during the set-up. Rina will show you an example of anything you want and if it isn't exactly as you imagined she will work with you until you are 100% happy! Thank you so much Cityside... and Rina, thank you for being so amazing...YOU ARE THE BEST!

Sent on 04/07/2018

Arielle · Married on 04/21/2017

I went to three other florists and not only was Cityside the most affordable, they were also extremely professional and understood exactly what I was looking for! I worked with Rina and I cannot thank her enough for executing such gorgeous flowers. My bouquet and center pieces were absolutely stunning and there were no surprises since she mocked up both before the big day- no other florist I met with would do that! Since my wedding, I've been recommending Rina and Cityside to a few of my friends who are about to get married. Don't waste your time shopping around, just go to Cityside!

Sent on 06/05/2017

dina · Married on 02/03/2017

Stunning flowers! Laura is the flower guru. I cannot express how beautiful our centerpieces and bouquets were. She immediately understood my vision of soft, ethereal, and romantic and somehow managed to make it look better than I imagined. All our guests and even the staff at our venue were stunned at the beauty. Laura goes above and beyond to make sure every detail is perfection. I highly recommend her to everyone and cannot thank her enough for making my vision come to life.

dyna · Married on 01/28/2017

Amazing Service & Beautiful Décor!! My experience with Laura was simply amazing! She made my floral/wedding design theme for my wedding day absolutely PERFECT!! Laura followed up with me every step of the way to make sure the process was stress free; and she designed the most gorgeous flowers for my day. All of my guests kept complimenting me on the centerpieces, which is a significant attribute to Laura. I totally recommend the her to whomever is seeking beautiful floral/wedding décor at reasonable pricing. Thank you Laura for making beautiful memories of a life time for me!!

scarlett · Married on 01/14/2017

Laura is amazing and extremely helpful in the wedding process. This was one of the only down to earth florists that I met. She helped me see my vision and put it right into the perfect price point for me! The flowers were beyond beautiful and I am getting them preserved! I would highly recommend Laura to anyone! She also did my friends wedding and it was top of the line!

leonora · Married on 01/08/2017

Laura did a fantastic job in coordinating, designing, and setting up the flowers for our wedding! Laura met with us several times leading up to our big day. She enthusiastically shared samples, ideas, colors, etc., to help us determine what would look best for all of our floral needs. She is committed to her work and did a top notch job! We highly recommend Laura, and we are very thankful to have had her as our florist for our wedding day.

morrigan · Married on 01/07/2017

Laura was awesome. She was such a pleasure to work with. The flowers were perfect down to every last detail. Guests are still raving about how beautiful they were. Thank you so much for your help, patience, and guidance throughout the process

mindy · Married on 12/31/2016

Choosing Rina to be the florist for my wedding was one of the best choices I could've made. Rina truly is an artist and made my vision come true and did so all within my budget, which is amazing after realizing the cost of flowers. Communicating with her and her team was easy and effortless. My centerpieces, bouquets, and everything I ordered from her was what I had hoped they would be. Not to mention they set everything up and break it down as well. If your searching for a florist, Cityside Flowers definitely needs to be on your list. She is wonderful!

Sent on 01/15/2017

nicole · Married on 12/11/2016

The knowledge, creativity and guidance provided by Laura helped us put our vision to life. All floral arrangements for the ceremony and reception were fresh, beautiful and vivid in color. Not only was our venue beautiful, but Laura’s centerpieces and décor tastefully elevated our ambiance to another level. Laura and her team were easy to work with, made our experience enjoyable, and always provided high levels of professionalism

hope · Married on 12/04/2016

Rina and her team are absolutely amazing to work with! The quality of their work is incredible and guests were raving about the flowers and reception decor all night long. Rina greatly exceeded my expectations and created the wedding of my dreams! I would HIGHLY recommend Rina to any couple looking for a wedding florist!

gretchen · Married on 12/04/2016

Where do we start with Rina and her team?! Rina is the best. You can see that she really loves her job and cares for her clients. I never felt so comfortable with someone trying to help us through this process. We have been referring Rina left and right! Thank you Rina you are the best!

aly · Married on 12/04/2016

Laura was amazing!!!! I was referred by SEVERAL different brides to check out this place. I went to get a consultation from another florist first, and after hearing that what I wanted couldn't be done, I got completely dejected. I met with Laura and she was extremely accommodating from the very beginning. Not only did she assure me that what I would want for my florals could ABSOLUTELY be done, she is extremely flexible, communicative, open to suggestions and offers her opinions if you were slightly lost, like I was. Above all else, for the quality, service, and end products It was (an extremely reasonable amount of) money well spent. Everyone at the wedding kept commenting on how beautiful and rustic the arrangements were, some people may have even fought over the centerpieces! I loved everything about Laura's creations and will look to her for anything I may need in the future!

Rachel · Married on 12/03/2016

Cityside Flowers was great to work with - I first got in touch with Nick, the owner, who was great with responses and communication, then met with Laura. I had spoken with other florists who couldn't be bothered with what I wanted for the wedding - Laura was a whole different story. Not only did she help bring the vision together, her enthusiasm for it really made me feel even more excited to see it come to life. I didn't get to see her on the wedding day but I know she was timely and everything looked really great. I would highly recommend Cityside Flowers - do not hesitate to book with them! Thank you Laura!

Sent on 01/26/2017

alexis · Married on 12/03/2016

Cityside Flowers is hands down the best florist anywhere! From the first time I met with them, they were able to take my many ideas- trust me I was all over the place- and narrow them down into bouquets (mine, my bridesmaids, and MOB/MOG), centerpieces (both high and low), and boutonnieres (for the groom, groomsman, and fathers) that were simply stunning and EXACTLY what I wanted, if not better. Working with Laura was a dream. Not only are they responsive to phone calls/ emails/ changes in floral needs, but their talent is out of this world. Their ideas are absolutely perfect and they are able to create amazing floral arrangements. Laura also was very respectful of my budget and never once pushed us to spend more than we were comfortable. On the day of our wedding, my breath was taken away when I saw my bouquet and the ballroom! I would recommend them a million times over!