53 Reviews for Urban Flower Market

Preservation (1)
Venue Visit (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
53 Urban Flower Market Reviews

Our wedding was at The Brownstone NJ but we both live in AZ. My husband met with Rina (at Cityside Flowers) to provide a vague brief on what we were looking for. The rest of the communication was done remotely. I contacted Rina and sent images of the types of bouquet and center pieces I was looking for. We had a phone call to discuss final details and she did the rest. We did not see the flowers until the actual day, and they exceeded my expectations. I was worried that the center pieces may have been too small but I couldn't have been more surprised. They were beautiful and the gold clay vases were perfect. Everyone commented on how wonderful they looked. I only wish I could have taken them home, but being that we were from out of town, all the local guests were more than happy to take them home.

RIna was a joy to work with and you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Maianh, 3/29/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery

Working with Rina at Cityside flowers for my wedding was easy and stress free. Rina worked with me every step of the way from the initial consult to literally setting up at my ceremony/ reception. I had images and visions that I shared with Rina and she made all of my visions come to life- in fact, they were even better than I could have imagined. I got SO many compliments on my GORGEOUS bridal bouquet which made for the most AMAZING pictures!!!! My centerpieces (which I ended up switching closer to the wedding) came out PERFECT!!! One of my favorite things was the arch we designed together which had hanging glass candles that I provided Citywide with to hang on the arch during the set-up. Rina will show you an example of anything you want and if it isn't exactly as you imagined she will work with you until you are 100% happy! Thank you so much Cityside... and Rina, thank you for being so amazing...YOU ARE THE BEST!

Profile Picture Dana, 3/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I went to three other florists and not only was Cityside the most affordable, they were also extremely professional and understood exactly what I was looking for! I worked with Rina and I cannot thank her enough for executing such gorgeous flowers. My bouquet and center pieces were absolutely stunning and there were no surprises since she mocked up both before the big day- no other florist I met with would do that! Since my wedding, I've been recommending Rina and Cityside to a few of my friends who are about to get married. Don't waste your time shopping around, just go to Cityside!

Profile Picture Arielle, 4/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Stunning flowers! Laura is the flower guru. I cannot express how beautiful our centerpieces and bouquets were. She immediately understood my vision of soft, ethereal, and romantic and somehow managed to make it look better than I imagined. All our guests and even the staff at our venue were stunned at the beauty. Laura goes above and beyond to make sure every detail is perfection. I highly recommend her to everyone and cannot thank her enough for making my vision come to life.

Profile Picture dina, 2/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Amazing Service & Beautiful Décor!! My experience with Laura was simply amazing! She made my floral/wedding design theme for my wedding day absolutely PERFECT!! Laura followed up with me every step of the way to make sure the process was stress free; and she designed the most gorgeous flowers for my day. All of my guests kept complimenting me on the centerpieces, which is a significant attribute to Laura. I totally recommend the her to whomever is seeking beautiful floral/wedding décor at reasonable pricing. Thank you Laura for making beautiful memories of a life time for me!!

Profile Picture dyna, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Laura is amazing and extremely helpful in the wedding process. This was one of the only down to earth florists that I met. She helped me see my vision and put it right into the perfect price point for me! The flowers were beyond beautiful and I am getting them preserved! I would highly recommend Laura to anyone! She also did my friends wedding and it was top of the line!

Profile Picture scarlett, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Laura did a fantastic job in coordinating, designing, and setting up the flowers for our wedding! Laura met with us several times leading up to our big day. She enthusiastically shared samples, ideas, colors, etc., to help us determine what would look best for all of our floral needs. She is committed to her work and did a top notch job! We highly recommend Laura, and we are very thankful to have had her as our florist for our wedding day.

Profile Picture leonora, 1/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Laura was awesome. She was such a pleasure to work with. The flowers were perfect down to every last detail. Guests are still raving about how beautiful they were. Thank you so much for your help, patience, and guidance throughout the process

Profile Picture morrigan, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Choosing Rina to be the florist for my wedding was one of the best choices I could've made. Rina truly is an artist and made my vision come true and did so all within my budget, which is amazing after realizing the cost of flowers. Communicating with her and her team was easy and effortless. My centerpieces, bouquets, and everything I ordered from her was what I had hoped they would be. Not to mention they set everything up and break it down as well. If your searching for a florist, Cityside Flowers definitely needs to be on your list. She is wonderful!

Profile Picture mindy , 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The knowledge, creativity and guidance provided by Laura helped us put our vision to life. All floral arrangements for the ceremony and reception were fresh, beautiful and vivid in color. Not only was our venue beautiful, but Laura’s centerpieces and décor tastefully elevated our ambiance to another level. Laura and her team were easy to work with, made our experience enjoyable, and always provided high levels of professionalism

Profile Picture nicole, 12/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rina and her team are absolutely amazing to work with! The quality of their work is incredible and guests were raving about the flowers and reception decor all night long. Rina greatly exceeded my expectations and created the wedding of my dreams! I would HIGHLY recommend Rina to any couple looking for a wedding florist!

Profile Picture hope, 12/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Where do we start with Rina and her team?! Rina is the best. You can see that she really loves her job and cares for her clients. I never felt so comfortable with someone trying to help us through this process. We have been referring Rina left and right! Thank you Rina you are the best!

Profile Picture gretchen, 12/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Laura was amazing!!!! I was referred by SEVERAL different brides to check out this place. I went to get a consultation from another florist first, and after hearing that what I wanted couldn't be done, I got completely dejected. I met with Laura and she was extremely accommodating from the very beginning. Not only did she assure me that what I would want for my florals could ABSOLUTELY be done, she is extremely flexible, communicative, open to suggestions and offers her opinions if you were slightly lost, like I was. Above all else, for the quality, service, and end products It was (an extremely reasonable amount of) money well spent. Everyone at the wedding kept commenting on how beautiful and rustic the arrangements were, some people may have even fought over the centerpieces! I loved everything about Laura's creations and will look to her for anything I may need in the future!

Profile Picture aly, 12/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Cityside Flowers is hands down the best florist anywhere! From the first time I met with them, they were able to take my many ideas- trust me I was all over the place- and narrow them down into bouquets (mine, my bridesmaids, and MOB/MOG), centerpieces (both high and low), and boutonnieres (for the groom, groomsman, and fathers) that were simply stunning and EXACTLY what I wanted, if not better. Working with Laura was a dream. Not only are they responsive to phone calls/ emails/ changes in floral needs, but their talent is out of this world. Their ideas are absolutely perfect and they are able to create amazing floral arrangements. Laura also was very respectful of my budget and never once pushed us to spend more than we were comfortable. On the day of our wedding, my breath was taken away when I saw my bouquet and the ballroom! I would recommend them a million times over!

Profile Picture alexis, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Cityside Flowers was great to work with - I first got in touch with Nick, the owner, who was great with responses and communication, then met with Laura. I had spoken with other florists who couldn't be bothered with what I wanted for the wedding - Laura was a whole different story. Not only did she help bring the vision together, her enthusiasm for it really made me feel even more excited to see it come to life. I didn't get to see her on the wedding day but I know she was timely and everything looked really great. I would highly recommend Cityside Flowers - do not hesitate to book with them! Thank you Laura!

Profile Picture Rachel, 12/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

I cannot even being to describe how wonderful my experience was with Laura at Cityside Flowers. She went above and beyond to understand what Greg and I wanted for our wedding and how to to make it come to life within our budget. The flowers brought our wedding to life, but more than flowers, Laura made me feel like she was invested in our wedding like a family member, and that is irreplaceable. I am looking forward to using her for all of my future special occasions.

Profile Picture Laurel, 12/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rina was an absolute gem to work with and went above and beyond to help create the most beautiful arrangements for our wedding! She's also so reasonably priced. I was pretty specific about what I wanted and thought we wouldn't be able to get there considering our budget, but Rina made it work and everything (the ceremony arch decor, all dinner table arrangements, and little touches throughout the venue) looked amazing - she nailed it right on the head, and the flowers added to the romantic and whimsical look we were trying to create. On top of all of that, she was incredibly thoughtful and you can tell she really cares about creating something you will love! Everything was on time and super fresh! Absolutely gorgeous!

Profile Picture audrey, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rina was an absolute pleasure to work with. We first met her when she did the flowers for my sister's wedding. We were so pleased that we brought her back for mine and she hit it out of the park once again. She was easy to communicate with and very accommodating to changes I requested. I was thrilled with the flowers and she made my wedding look truly magical, just the way I had dreamed of.

Profile Picture daphne, 11/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Laura was an absolute pleasure to work with, and she did an AMAZING job on our flowers and decorations. Even the venue said the archway for the ceremony was the most beautiful they had ever seen! Our bouquets were gorgeous, too. Laura spent a tremendous amount of time meeting with me to discuss possible arrangements, and she was enthusiastic throughout the process. You can tell she is a real artist and loves what she does. On our wedding day, she arrived over an hour earlier than agreed to make sure everything was perfect for us. She really captured the feel we were going for and I recommend her and Cityside Flowers highly.

Profile Picture josephine, 11/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Delivery

It was an amazing experience working with Cityside Flowers! Laura, my consultant, was so friendly and relatable, making her one of the best wedding vendors I worked with! When we first met and spoke about my vision for my wedding, she completely understood what I was looking for on my special day. This immediately made me feel like I was making the right choice working with Laura. She guided me through choosing flowers and accessories to make each and every detail perfect! She was able to turn my dream vision into a reality on my wedding day, making me a very happy bride! The Cityside Flowers team was so thoughtful and professional every step of the way! On my wedding day, the flowers looked absolutely beautiful, from the bouquets to the centerpieces to the cake and petals down the aisle! I will definitely return to Laura for future events and highly recommend working with Cityside for an extremely incredible experience with amazing results.

Profile Picture kortney, 11/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Our wedding was just breathtaking. Laura and her staff truly exceeded our expectations. Our guests cannot stop talking about how beautiful our flower arrangements were. She brought our vision to life and we couldn’t be more thankful for all her hard work. I have to thank Laura for helping making our special day nothing but magical. Can’t wait to work with them again for my sister's upcoming wedding!

Profile Picture Brooke, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We couldn't be happier with the way our flowers turned out for our wedding. Laura is the best!! She is so sweet, professional, and easy to work with. CitySide was by far our favorite vendor. They exceeded our expectations. You can't go wrong with them, highly recommend!!

Profile Picture C, 10/28/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I highly recommend Laura at Cityside Flowers. After meeting with three other florists I was feeling a bit underwhelmed. Laura was creative, generous with her time and creativity...finally I found my wedding florist. She always returned my calls and emails promptly and even Skyped a follow up meeting so my out of town sister could be involved. The day of the wedding was like a dream come true...her designs far exceeded my expectations, from my bouquets to my centerpieces....all were breathtaking. Thank you Laura for making my wedding day so incredibly special, I will always recommend you.

Profile Picture kate, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I've recently met with Laura at Cityside Flowers and found her to be knowledgable, creative and very receptive to my needs. Working within my budget, through creativity and patience, I was more than satisfied when I brought my mother to our second appointment to view our sample centerpiece. Both of us were overjoyed, Laura had exceeded our expectations, so far I have been more than satisfied with the level of professionalism and am now, confidently, looking forward to seeing the rest of my flowers on my wedding day. Hope you read this Laura! Thank you!

Profile Picture helen, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements