Urban Flower Market Reviews

60 Reviews for Urban Flower Market

60 Urban Flower Market Reviews
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 08/18/2018

I'm so thrilled with how my flowers turned out! Rina was a pleasure to work with and a true professional. We used her for my bridal shower flowers and my wedding and I could not have asked for more beautiful arrangements! Not only were the flowers excellent quality, but the price was super reasonable!
    Cannot recommend Rina enough!

Urban Flower Market 6
    Urban Flower Market 7
    Urban Flower Market 8
    Urban Flower Market 9

Joey · Married on 08/17/2018

The flowers were one of the biggest highlights of my wedding. Guests were raving about them and almost all the centerpieces went home. Rina really hooked us up, she was more accommodating to my ideas over any other florist I interviewed and also at a much better price. She even agreed to install ceiling lanterns...I still get compliments to this day even though our wedding was mid August. love love love this place.

Urban Flower Market 10
    Urban Flower Market 11
    Urban Flower Market 12
    Urban Flower Market 13
  • Laurie

Laurie · Married on 06/23/2018

Rina made my wedding so beautiful. The second that I walked into the reception room, I could not say anything but wow those flowers are gorgeous! I came in not knowing what I wanted just a few colors and a general style, but Rina created the most beautiful arrangements from that! Trust her suggestions! All of the flowers were very fresh and the arrangements were very full. She even made various different boutineer arrangements which were all a little unique but still matched everything for the groom/groomsmen/fathers/grandfather/officiant. Honestly, I would feel comfortable with just telling Rina to make me something pretty and showing up at the wedding with whatever she wanted! That's how amazing everything was.

Urban Flower Market 14
    Urban Flower Market 15
    Urban Flower Market 16
    Urban Flower Market 17
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 05/27/2018

The flowers Rina gave us were absolutely gorgeous! I had a surprising strong opinion on what flowers I wanted, and she absolutely delivered! From our first consultation to when she put together the sample of our centerpieces she completely got my vision, and didn't try to pressure me to add more. We got wrist corsages for moms/grandmothers and our grooms-woman; boutonnieres for our groom, groomsmen and fathers and then bouquets for me and the bridesmaids and everything was just stunning. Then we got floating flower centerpieces with flower petals outside for our centerpieces, and for the sweetheart table we got 2 sets of 3 tall flower glasses with candles floating on top. Lastly, we got a basket for our flower girl with white petals and 2 white balloons for our ring bearer to carry. It was all perfect! Rina was so easy to work with, making the whole process so clear and easy. She made sure that we knew exactly what was scheduled and who would be in charge of doing what on her side so that we didn't worry about what was happening. I highly recommend talking with them.

Urban Flower Market 18
    Urban Flower Market 19
    Urban Flower Market 20
    Urban Flower Market 21
    Urban Flower Market 22
    Urban Flower Market 23
    Urban Flower Market 24

Maianh · Married on 03/29/2018

Our wedding was at The Brownstone NJ but we both live in AZ. My husband met with Rina (at Cityside Flowers) to provide a vague brief on what we were looking for. The rest of the communication was done remotely. I contacted Rina and sent images of the types of bouquet and center pieces I was looking for. We had a phone call to discuss final details and she did the rest. We did not see the flowers until the actual day, and they exceeded my expectations. I was worried that the center pieces may have been too small but I couldn't have been more surprised. They were beautiful and the gold clay vases were perfect. Everyone commented on how wonderful they looked. I only wish I could have taken them home, but being that we were from out of town, all the local guests were more than happy to take them home.

RIna was a joy to work with and you will not be disappointed.

Urban Flower Market 25
    Urban Flower Market 26
    Urban Flower Market 27
    Urban Flower Market 28

Dana · Married on 03/23/2018

Working with Rina at Cityside flowers for my wedding was easy and stress free. Rina worked with me every step of the way from the initial consult to literally setting up at my ceremony/ reception. I had images and visions that I shared with Rina and she made all of my visions come to life- in fact, they were even better than I could have imagined. I got SO many compliments on my GORGEOUS bridal bouquet which made for the most AMAZING pictures!!!! My centerpieces (which I ended up switching closer to the wedding) came out PERFECT!!! One of my favorite things was the arch we designed together which had hanging glass candles that I provided Citywide with to hang on the arch during the set-up. Rina will show you an example of anything you want and if it isn't exactly as you imagined she will work with you until you are 100% happy! Thank you so much Cityside... and Rina, thank you for being so amazing...YOU ARE THE BEST!

Urban Flower Market 29
    Urban Flower Market 30

Arielle · Married on 04/21/2017

I went to three other florists and not only was Cityside the most affordable, they were also extremely professional and understood exactly what I was looking for! I worked with Rina and I cannot thank her enough for executing such gorgeous flowers. My bouquet and center pieces were absolutely stunning and there were no surprises since she mocked up both before the big day- no other florist I met with would do that! Since my wedding, I've been recommending Rina and Cityside to a few of my friends who are about to get married. Don't waste your time shopping around, just go to Cityside!

dina · Married on 02/03/2017

Stunning flowers! Laura is the flower guru. I cannot express how beautiful our centerpieces and bouquets were. She immediately understood my vision of soft, ethereal, and romantic and somehow managed to make it look better than I imagined. All our guests and even the staff at our venue were stunned at the beauty. Laura goes above and beyond to make sure every detail is perfection. I highly recommend her to everyone and cannot thank her enough for making my vision come to life.

dyna · Married on 01/28/2017

Amazing Service & Beautiful Décor!! My experience with Laura was simply amazing! She made my floral/wedding design theme for my wedding day absolutely PERFECT!! Laura followed up with me every step of the way to make sure the process was stress free; and she designed the most gorgeous flowers for my day. All of my guests kept complimenting me on the centerpieces, which is a significant attribute to Laura. I totally recommend the her to whomever is seeking beautiful floral/wedding décor at reasonable pricing. Thank you Laura for making beautiful memories of a life time for me!!

scarlett · Married on 01/14/2017

Laura is amazing and extremely helpful in the wedding process. This was one of the only down to earth florists that I met. She helped me see my vision and put it right into the perfect price point for me! The flowers were beyond beautiful and I am getting them preserved! I would highly recommend Laura to anyone! She also did my friends wedding and it was top of the line!

leonora · Married on 01/08/2017

Laura did a fantastic job in coordinating, designing, and setting up the flowers for our wedding! Laura met with us several times leading up to our big day. She enthusiastically shared samples, ideas, colors, etc., to help us determine what would look best for all of our floral needs. She is committed to her work and did a top notch job! We highly recommend Laura, and we are very thankful to have had her as our florist for our wedding day.

morrigan · Married on 01/07/2017

Laura was awesome. She was such a pleasure to work with. The flowers were perfect down to every last detail. Guests are still raving about how beautiful they were. Thank you so much for your help, patience, and guidance throughout the process

mindy · Married on 12/31/2016

Choosing Rina to be the florist for my wedding was one of the best choices I could've made. Rina truly is an artist and made my vision come true and did so all within my budget, which is amazing after realizing the cost of flowers. Communicating with her and her team was easy and effortless. My centerpieces, bouquets, and everything I ordered from her was what I had hoped they would be. Not to mention they set everything up and break it down as well. If your searching for a florist, Cityside Flowers definitely needs to be on your list. She is wonderful!

nicole · Married on 12/11/2016

The knowledge, creativity and guidance provided by Laura helped us put our vision to life. All floral arrangements for the ceremony and reception were fresh, beautiful and vivid in color. Not only was our venue beautiful, but Laura’s centerpieces and décor tastefully elevated our ambiance to another level. Laura and her team were easy to work with, made our experience enjoyable, and always provided high levels of professionalism

hope · Married on 12/04/2016

Rina and her team are absolutely amazing to work with! The quality of their work is incredible and guests were raving about the flowers and reception decor all night long. Rina greatly exceeded my expectations and created the wedding of my dreams! I would HIGHLY recommend Rina to any couple looking for a wedding florist!

gretchen · Married on 12/04/2016

Where do we start with Rina and her team?! Rina is the best. You can see that she really loves her job and cares for her clients. I never felt so comfortable with someone trying to help us through this process. We have been referring Rina left and right! Thank you Rina you are the best!

aly · Married on 12/04/2016

Laura was amazing!!!! I was referred by SEVERAL different brides to check out this place. I went to get a consultation from another florist first, and after hearing that what I wanted couldn't be done, I got completely dejected. I met with Laura and she was extremely accommodating from the very beginning. Not only did she assure me that what I would want for my florals could ABSOLUTELY be done, she is extremely flexible, communicative, open to suggestions and offers her opinions if you were slightly lost, like I was. Above all else, for the quality, service, and end products It was (an extremely reasonable amount of) money well spent. Everyone at the wedding kept commenting on how beautiful and rustic the arrangements were, some people may have even fought over the centerpieces! I loved everything about Laura's creations and will look to her for anything I may need in the future!

Rachel · Married on 12/03/2016

Cityside Flowers was great to work with - I first got in touch with Nick, the owner, who was great with responses and communication, then met with Laura. I had spoken with other florists who couldn't be bothered with what I wanted for the wedding - Laura was a whole different story. Not only did she help bring the vision together, her enthusiasm for it really made me feel even more excited to see it come to life. I didn't get to see her on the wedding day but I know she was timely and everything looked really great. I would highly recommend Cityside Flowers - do not hesitate to book with them! Thank you Laura!

alexis · Married on 12/03/2016

Cityside Flowers is hands down the best florist anywhere! From the first time I met with them, they were able to take my many ideas- trust me I was all over the place- and narrow them down into bouquets (mine, my bridesmaids, and MOB/MOG), centerpieces (both high and low), and boutonnieres (for the groom, groomsman, and fathers) that were simply stunning and EXACTLY what I wanted, if not better. Working with Laura was a dream. Not only are they responsive to phone calls/ emails/ changes in floral needs, but their talent is out of this world. Their ideas are absolutely perfect and they are able to create amazing floral arrangements. Laura also was very respectful of my budget and never once pushed us to spend more than we were comfortable. On the day of our wedding, my breath was taken away when I saw my bouquet and the ballroom! I would recommend them a million times over!

Laurel · Married on 12/02/2016

I cannot even being to describe how wonderful my experience was with Laura at Cityside Flowers. She went above and beyond to understand what Greg and I wanted for our wedding and how to to make it come to life within our budget. The flowers brought our wedding to life, but more than flowers, Laura made me feel like she was invested in our wedding like a family member, and that is irreplaceable. I am looking forward to using her for all of my future special occasions.

audrey · Married on 11/26/2016

Rina was an absolute gem to work with and went above and beyond to help create the most beautiful arrangements for our wedding! She's also so reasonably priced. I was pretty specific about what I wanted and thought we wouldn't be able to get there considering our budget, but Rina made it work and everything (the ceremony arch decor, all dinner table arrangements, and little touches throughout the venue) looked amazing - she nailed it right on the head, and the flowers added to the romantic and whimsical look we were trying to create. On top of all of that, she was incredibly thoughtful and you can tell she really cares about creating something you will love! Everything was on time and super fresh! Absolutely gorgeous!

daphne · Married on 11/20/2016

Rina was an absolute pleasure to work with. We first met her when she did the flowers for my sister's wedding. We were so pleased that we brought her back for mine and she hit it out of the park once again. She was easy to communicate with and very accommodating to changes I requested. I was thrilled with the flowers and she made my wedding look truly magical, just the way I had dreamed of.

josephine · Married on 11/18/2016

Laura was an absolute pleasure to work with, and she did an AMAZING job on our flowers and decorations. Even the venue said the archway for the ceremony was the most beautiful they had ever seen! Our bouquets were gorgeous, too. Laura spent a tremendous amount of time meeting with me to discuss possible arrangements, and she was enthusiastic throughout the process. You can tell she is a real artist and loves what she does. On our wedding day, she arrived over an hour earlier than agreed to make sure everything was perfect for us. She really captured the feel we were going for and I recommend her and Cityside Flowers highly.

kortney · Married on 11/13/2016

It was an amazing experience working with Cityside Flowers! Laura, my consultant, was so friendly and relatable, making her one of the best wedding vendors I worked with! When we first met and spoke about my vision for my wedding, she completely understood what I was looking for on my special day. This immediately made me feel like I was making the right choice working with Laura. She guided me through choosing flowers and accessories to make each and every detail perfect! She was able to turn my dream vision into a reality on my wedding day, making me a very happy bride! The Cityside Flowers team was so thoughtful and professional every step of the way! On my wedding day, the flowers looked absolutely beautiful, from the bouquets to the centerpieces to the cake and petals down the aisle! I will definitely return to Laura for future events and highly recommend working with Cityside for an extremely incredible experience with amazing results.