37 Reviews for Unique Video Productions

High-Def Video (1)
Raw Footage (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
37 Unique Video Productions Reviews

Bruce was so much fun to work with! We decided last minute to book a videographer and could not be happier that we did. Bruce captured everything we were unable to see! It was so much fun to relive our wedding and watch all of our friends and family dance the night away. Throughout the entire process Bruce was professional yet laid back and we cannot thank him enough for creating what is our most favorite memory of our wedding!

Profile Picture Erika, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband & I stumbled upon Bruce after a bunch of amazing reviews from some other local couples in the area along with our amazing dj- Luis Mota from xtreme soundz. So of course we had to see what all of the rave was about, my husband Chris & I are soooo happy that we met Bruce! The day we met him in his home studio he was so- professional, organized, knowledgeable on all things wedding day & video! He made us feel so at ease with his confidence in videography, the day we met him we knew he was the man for us. He's easy to get along with, keeps in contact & honestly on my wedding day I was so tired & stressed from the week that I was zoned out the entire day lol he kept his cool went along with our crazy family. He would help direct us in what was next or what he wanted to catch next while remaining almost invisible throughout the night! We have only received a sample clip of our wedding video but so far we absolutely loved it! We can't wait to watch over 2 hours worth of our wedding day footage! Thank you so much again Bruce you are the man!!
With all of our love,
Alexis & Christopher Borges
October 22,2016 wedding ?

Profile Picture Alexis, 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Reasonably priced professional who knows what he is doing!!! Barely even knew that Bruce was there and he caught all of the perfect moments on video.

Profile Picture Brian, 7/15/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Traditional

Bruce is very friendly and attentive. He got a lot of great footage, but was never in the way. He knows how to do his job and does it very well.

Profile Picture Cassie, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Traditional, Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, DVD

Bruce was everything we were looking for in a videographer. He was professional and the quality of his work was beyond our expectations. Our video was exactly what we were looking for and is something we will cherish forever! We would recommend Bruce to anyone and everyone. He was the absolute best!

Profile Picture User5609175, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray

Bruce was absolutely amazing! He was the videographer for not only our wedding but for my sister-in-laws wedding as well as my cousins wedding in the past. His work is hands down incredible and he really captures every moment even the ones that you may miss on your special day! Our wedding video is something we will keep forever and always look back on to remember our wedding day and I am very thankful that we had Bruce to capture it.

Profile Picture Jennifer , 6/20/15, 1 Review
Services Used: DVD, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

He is a genius. He captured the most precious of memories on our special day and it couldn't have been any better.
-Mr. & Mrs. Goyette

Profile Picture Nicholas Goyette, 5/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My daughter's wedding was May 23,2015 & she was the one who booked Bruce from Unique video productions. Bruce was wonderful & everyone loved his great personality & how well he worked with the bridal party & guests. Bruce has a lot of experience in his field & worked with us as if he was filming his own personal wedding. From the minute we met Bruce my daughter knew he was one of her wonderful vendors to add to her list. On time, accommodating & just fun to be around. At times you did not even know he was there & when you did he put a smile on a lot of faces! IF you want someone to video your wedding at a great price, professorial & help make you wedding or special occasion special then Bruce if the person to call ! I would recommend Bruce to any of my family or friends in the future he was fantastic...

Profile Picture Doreen, 5/23/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Bruce was amazing! He is so friendly and personable! You don't even notice he's there the whole day because he doesn't get in the way! My video was perfect and he caught every moment possible!

Profile Picture S, 4/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Bruce from Unique Video Productions was AWESOME! I would highly recommend him for your special event, he didn't miss a thing on my special day. Couldn't be happier with his service!

Profile Picture Barbara, 12/6/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Bruce was absolutely amazing! He is such a talented videographer and did an unbelievable job on my wedding video. It captured every moment and I keep watching it over and over again! Bruce was awesome at my wedding, every guest raved about how fun, talented what an amazing videographer he was! I would highly recommend Bruce for any bride and groom looking for a great person to capture every moment at your wedding! He is the best!

Profile Picture User4588390, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Bruce was wonderful- reasonably priced, pleasant to work with, fun & professional and we LOVE our video!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I were married this past August. We were not even sure that we were going to have a videographer at our wedding but we heard about Bruce through a friend. I called Bruce and we hit it off - he was awesome to talk with and was so laid back. Really funny guy and made us feel very comfortable. He was easy to get in touch with throughout the time that we were planning our wedding (although I was not so easy to get in touch with lol) and such a pleasure to work with. Both my husband and I loved having him be a big part of our wedding day. That was just the wedding day! When we received the video of the wedding, we were blown away. It was so amazing! We really felt like we were re-living our wedding day which was SO important for me, because I was not feeling good the day of my wedding and I felt that I may have missed a lot at the reception. It was nice to get to see everything that was going on that day, because the day will completely fly right by. Before you know it, it will be over and it is so very important to have one of the most important days of your lives recorded! It was really like we were watching a movie. So lovely! Thank you so much, again, for what you did, Bruce! We could not be any happier!

Profile Picture Kate, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Bruce was awesome!! He was everything that you could ever want in a wedding videographer. He is extremely talented and experienced, is very passionate about what he does, and he was a blast to have around!

Our wedding video was perfect...the music that he selected, the different camera perspectives that he shot, and the details that he captured were everything we could have ever asked for and more. He even added pictures from our Honeymoon at the end! Now we can relive our wedding day over and over again!

Thank you so much for giving us a gift that we will cherish forever!!

Ashley & Dave

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/12/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Bruce and Tony were awesome! Bruce is a personal friend of ours and we knew he would do good work but his work was better than good..it was amazing! Bruce captured everything perfectly! He's a sweet heart so professional! Tony his partner was also great. Very happy. We highly recommend!

Profile Picture selaina, 6/28/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

We had a wonderful time with Bruce! The video was a beautiful way to remember our special day. We received the video within a month of our wedding and everyone loved it! They also loved to see our honeymoon pictures at the end if it. Bruce was also out of the way for the wedding. I really didn't even know he was there most of the time. My husband and I would definitely recommend Bruce for your wedding!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

It was such a pleasure to have Bruce involved in our special day!
The entire experience with him was beyond awesome! He was always available to answer any and all questions that we had and kept in contact with us in the months leading up to the wedding.
He is so great at what he does that my husband and I barely knew that he was there!
We received our DVDs super fast and was more than pleased with what he had done. Everything that we wanted he got, he even did a montage of pictures after the video! We couldn't have asked for anything better!
My husband was very skeptical on hiring a videoographer but after seeing what Bruce had done for us he was more than glad that we did!
I would recommend Bruce to any and everyone who is looking for a videoographer!

Profile Picture Tasha, 4/4/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Bruce is awesome! He did an amazing job capturing our special day! The video was great!

Profile Picture monique, 11/10/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

You can truly tell that Bruce loves his job by the way he preserves your special day and memories. We were so happy to have him at our wedding because of his great attitude and ability to capture everything important. I was so excited to see the video because the day flew by and I missed so much! A great way to remember your day.

Profile Picture User3857365, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Bruce is the best!! He was referred to us and it was the best decision we made! He is very friendly and quick to respond to email and phone calls! Very professional!! We highly recommend him! We absolutely LOVE our video! He captured everything!

Profile Picture lauren, 9/1/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Bruce thank you so much for doing our video. We watched it right after we got it and loved it! Thank you so much for helping us remember that day :)

Profile Picture Heidi, 8/11/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Bruce was the perfect person to capture our special day! His personality combined with his passion for what he does made it an amazing and memorable experience. He was very accommodating and his work is amazing. We would recommend Bruce to anyone and everyone looking for someone to capture all the big and small moments of their special day!

Profile Picture User3586081, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I think one of the most important wedding details is to get a good videographer so you can remember everything about your wedding day. Once my wedding day flew by (as they all do!), we could not wait for our video to see everything we missed. Bruce captured our day so beautifully and I am truly so thankful he was there that day. Everything from start to finish was very easy for me. He responded to questions very fast - and I was never left worried about a single detail. Our video montage at our wedding was a hit. During the wedding he was very professional and it was evident how passionate he is about his work. I cried and cried once we received our video. It's so amazing to be able to relive that day over and over - and the way it was put together was so beautiful. I'd recommend him over and over. :) Thanks for giving us an amazing quality DVD for us to keep forever.

Profile Picture Lyssa, 7/13/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We cannot thank Bruce enough for how absolutely amazing our wedding video came out! We first met Bruce when he had done my brother and sister in laws wedding, and we knew we had to have him for our wedding. Bruce has such a great personality and is so passionate about what he does, which makes it so easy to work with him. From the moment you speak to him you just know that you have nothing to worry about, which is quite relief from a brides perspective!

As everyone says your wedding day truly does fly by, and it is sad when it’s over! Bruce did such a great job at capturing our wedding day it felt like we were there again when we watched the video! We enjoyed seeing our wedding from another perspective, we got to see things we didn’t get to see on the actual day.

Everyone that has seen our video has only had great things to say. We are so happy that we went with Unique Video Productions. We now have this video that will help us to remember our wedding for the rest of our lives! We highly recommend having Bruce capture your wedding day. You will be beyond happy with the results.

Thank you!!

Rachael and Zach

Profile Picture Rachael, 7/12/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We can not say enough good things about Bruce Valliere from Unique Video Productions. Bruce has an amazing passion for his work and is a true master of his craft. He is such a genuine and creative videographer who brings incredible professionalism, artistry, and talent to his work. Not to mention that he has a great sense of humor and an amazing personality that helps to put “Big Day Jitters” to rest! We can't thank Bruce enough. He provided us with a thoroughly professional service on our wedding day at a fraction of what he should be charging!

The end result is quite simply a work of art. Bruce not only captures the intimate moments of our wedding day, but ultimately creates our love story on video. When we watched our DVD for the first time, it brought tears to our eyes to relive the best day of our lives all over again. We laughed until our sides hurt, we cried tears of joy, and our hearts melted when we saw the small, but meaningful moments from our special day for the very first time. Our most treasured memories are beautifully captured on film forever and we are thrilled. Bruce did such an amazing job of capturing all the little details of the day. It went by so quickly for us, and was such a whirl wind, so being able to watch it on video is just so special. As a bride and groom you do not realize how many things you miss during your special day. You get caught up in the hustle and bustle of the day and before you know it, the day is over. We are truly thankful for his beautiful work.

Thank you Bruce! You are an amazingly funny man who made the day so easy for us. You were so much fun to work with. We absolutely LOVE our video. We would recommend Bruce to anyone who is getting married and wants a videographer with a sense of humor and a willingness to be part of the family in order to capture every memorable moment.

Kathleen & Brian Palazzo :-)

Profile Picture Kathleen, 7/6/13, 1 Review