Warwick, RI 02889 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About LMproductions

At LMproductions we are a full service video production company that specializes in weddings. We create clean, modern, cinematic wedding films that are fun and memorable to watch for years to come.

We believe your wedding day should unfold naturally, there is minimal directing and posing by us. We simply stay in the background and capture every moment without getting in the way of your day. Every wedding is unique, and we show that in each and every film we create. Check us out here; http://lmproductions88.com

Follow LMproductions on

Other couples have also viewed

• PROVIZION Video Productions

Videos 5 Videos

114 Reviews for LMproductions

• Alexea

Alexea B. · Getting married on 05/02/2022

LM Productions captures every single detail that matters most!

My husband and I can not say ENOUGH regarding the high quality and breath taking work that Larry put together for us. For starters, we made the decision about a wedding videographer at the last possible moment. We reached out to LM Productions probably less than 2 weeks before our wedding and Larry was on a call with us the very next day to discuss our vision. He went over every possible option with us in detail and made recommendations that we wouldn't have thought of. On the day of our wedding the LM productions staff (Larry & Junior) were SO kind and SO creative! They captured every organic moment. It felt so natural! Our instafilm brought tears to our eyes not to mention the highlight reel!!!!! It was like I was watching a movie of the greatest parts of my day. Your wedding day goes by in a flash and don't let anyone tell you differently!!!! Larry and Junior captured every moment that is a blurrr thought the tears, they captured all the moments you don't get to see like your flower girl playing hide and seek with them behind a bench. If you are on the fence if this is a service you need the truth is, YOU DO. It is so overwhelmingly exciting that it's so hard to absorb it all. We are so thankful we get to relive it every time we watch our wedding video thanks to LM Productions. Thank you for the greatest gift of all!

Sent on 03/30/2020
  • Karen

Karen W. · Married on 02/20/2021

Great videographer!

Larry was great from the beginning. He was easy to work with and helping us figure out the best package for us. He was flexible with our schedule. On the day of the wedding, he was professional and thorough. We LOVE our video and have received so many wonderful compliments. He captured our story perfectly We highly recommend him.

Sent on 04/19/2021
  • Ashley

Ashley C. · Married on 02/08/2021

The best out there!

The wedding video was one of the things I was most excited to see.. ever since landing my eyes on my friend's video that Larry had worked on previously! The stills he had realized made me melt! Then when he realized the teaser I was screaming haha. Each video he released of my husband and I made me so happy and be able to re-live that magical day. More then his professionalism and skill, is his amazing personality. He had a great sense of humor and made us all feel comfortable during the big day. He was quick to answer emails and helped us all feel calm when we had to change our wedding date due to COVID and always reassured us that everything would be alright. I would give Larry 10 stars if I could!!

-Ashley Carvalho

Sent on 09/10/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

LMproductions Pricing

LMproductions Price Rates

LMproductions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Def Video
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2850.00
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Client Revisions
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    High-Def Video
    Raw Footage
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray